Clinical Social Worker services to a chronic diseased population. Specific duties included individual counseling, marital and group services. Tailoring needs to community services. Community outreach programs, and securing clients for research protocols.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker at Regional One Health
- Research Coordinator at Regional One Health; University of TN Health Sciences
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Social Work - Administration & Planning
- Bachelor's - Sociology/Social Welfare
Mental Health Professional, June 6, 2016-present
● Provided mental health counseling to children, adolescent, teenagers, and adults.
● Provided family therapy
● Made court appearances for clients through DHS and custody cases
● Implemented tools for change
● Provided resource allocation
● Licensed Clinical Social Worker
● Registered Integrative Sandtray Therapist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker at Life Strategies
- at St. Bernards Behavioral Health
- at Families INC
- Intern for the youth pastor at Southiside Community Church
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Social Work - Social Work
- B.A. - Psychology
- AA in Psychology - Psychology
Licensed Clinical Social Worker with experience working with adults and children in clinical and home settings, as well as a background with adults in a psychiatric residential setting. I have strong experience working with interdisciplinary team as well as in case management and service coordination. Currently I am receiving LICSW supervision. MA LCSW license number 219925 SOCIAL WORK EXPERIENCE EARLY INTERVENTION SOCIAL WORKER BHN EARLY INTERVENTION, SPRINGFIELD, MA 2017-CURRENT
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker at BHN EARLY INTERVENTION
- Advocate at THOM SPRNIGFIELD INFANT TODDLER
- DBT CLINICAL INTERN at CENTER FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- BACHELORS LEVEL FIELD PLACEMENT, CASE MANAGER at WELDON REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS
MA- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (#120653) - Expired SOCIAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- RI- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker at LICSW
- Mental Health Clinical Supervisor at LICSW
- Clinical Therapist at LICSW
- Clinical Supervisor and Outpatient Therapist at LICSW
at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Master of Divinity - Divinity
- Bachelors of Arts in Theology and Counseling - Theology and Counseling
98661 Duties: As a Clinical Social Worker in an outpatient clinic setting, I provide case management for patients with Chronic Disease to support wellness management, as well as managing transitions of care. I coordinate the development and implementation of patient's care/treatment plan. The use of diagnosis and clinical assessment of psychiatric, chemical dependency and psychosocial needs as they relate to medical and behavioral care needs are utilized. I provide disposition and discharge planning, risk assessment, case management, and coordination of services to provide continuity of care. I also provide ongoing support and advocacy on behalf of the patients that I case manage or patients the providers ask me to reach out to. For non-case management patients, I assist them with support, community resources and at times coordinate referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Clinical Social Worker at PeaceHealth Medical Group
- Medical social worker at Out Patient Palliative Care
- Mental Health Therapist Intern at Shepherds Pathway Counseling
- CPS investigator Social Worker 3 at Department of Social and Health Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
working 40 hours per week
• Working for the Community Benefits Department in the School Based Clinic providing therapeutic mental health services to students within the 9-12 assigned schools of all grade levels to minimize symptoms and barriers to the academic process via individual, family, and/or group therapy sessions.
• Completing psychosocial assessments.
• Making diagnosis according to The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), Fifth Edition (DSM-5).
• Creating treatment plans.
• Crisis intervention.
• Ongoing assessments and/or referrals for higher level of care, psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, and/or medication evaluations.
• Completion of scheduling/charting via hospitals electronic medical records.
• Implementing classroom interventions.
• Providing community resources.
• Quarterly peer consultations with staffed psychiatrist.
• Ongoing collaboration with school personnel.
• Educating school staff regarding understanding untreated mental health and how it may affect the academic process.
• Serving as an advocate to ensure clients receive appropriate services.
• Trained in telemedicine for medication evaluations with psychiatrist.
• Experience in capturing and providing documents for statistical reports and outcomes for submission to the Vice President of the Community Benefits Department.
• Serving as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced and new staff.
• Orienting new LCSW employees
• Ongoing marketing of services provided by the school based clinic.
• Educating on preferred qualifications to qualify for services provided by the school based clinic.
• Assisting in the coordination and facilitation of the programs summer boot camp program.
• Working very closely with the entire school based clinic staff (Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Registered Dietitian, Navigator, Wraparound Facilitator, and Office Assistant) to ensure a holistic approach of care for clients.
• Worked to re-write/update school based clinics program Licensed Clinical Social Worker policy.
• Attending continuing education seminars/conferences to maintain licensure and enhance upon research and therapeutic strategies.
- LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER at Memorial Hermann
- PSYCHOTHERAPIST at Carolina HealthCare System
- SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER at Jefferson Parish Public School System
- SOCIAL WORKER at Jefferson Parish Human Services Authority
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Services - Rehabilitation Services
Facilitate various support groups, including monthly open groups and weekly close groups, for care
Clinical Social Worker partners and those with a diagnosis
• Treat mood disturbances and adjustment-related issues in individuals and families through individual 45-55 minute therapy sessions at the Northwestern Neurobehavior & Memory Clinic
• Plan and implement psychoeducational program (SEED, Support & Education for Early Diagnosis) including scheduling & introducing presenters, organizing materials, and addressing feedback
• Lead creative non-pharmacological treatments including an 8-week storytelling workshop for couples facing the diagnosis of dementia
• Participate in weekly clinical rounds with a team of neurologists, neuropsychiatrists, and neuropsychologists to coordinate care for the patients and families
• Provide ongoing emotional support and care navigation to care partners and patients
- Clinical Social Worker at Mesulam Center for Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease
- Team Leader & Clinical Supervisor at Thresholds
- Intake Specialist at Thresholds
- Social Work 2nd Level Intern at National Alliance on Mental Illness
7 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
30901 Palmer Rd., Westland, MI 48186 8/17-Present Lead Clinical Social Worker/Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity Assistant Liaison
• Manage a caseload of Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity (NGRI)/Authorized Leave Status (ALS) patients.
• Consult with the NGRI Committee regarding matters that affect the status and treatment of NGRI patients.
• Facilitate correspondence between State Hospital (WRPH), CMH and the Forensic Center (CFP).
• Review and monitor all correspondence for NGRI patients submitted by WRPH to the CFP and decisions made by the NGRI Committee.
• Review, monitor and track contractual obligations of treatment providers such as required treatment services identified in the patients NGRI/ALS contract, completion of reports and filing of court orders to maintain NGRI status.
• Review 90 Day Reports and contacts CMH to discuss any concerns or issues regarding the patient's treatment services or response to treatment.
• Inform the NGRI Committee of treatment issues or concerns pertaining to the treatment of NGRI/ALS patients.
• Facilitate re-hospitalization of patients in the community on Authorized Leave Status in consultation with CMHSP.
• Review and monitor all correspondence for NGRI/ALS patients submitted by CMH to CFP and decisions made by the NGRI Committee.
• Review documentation from CMHSP for compliance with NGRI patient's ALS contract.
• Maintain database of contact information for NGRI/ALS patients.
• Maintain database for NGRI/ALS patients to monitor and track required documentation such as 90 day reports, 6 month reviews, and continuing orders.
• Provide clinical case consultation to clinical social workers for NGRI patients regarding requests for change in movement, community outings, LOA's, ALS planning, etc.
• Provide clinical case consultation to clinical social workers and psychiatrists for NGRI patients and assist with establishing priorities regarding requesting an increase in ground access privileges, community outings, LOA's and ALS planning.
• Review NGRI Request Letters and patient narratives submitted by the social worker/psychiatrist prior to submission to the NGRI Committee and if needed, will discuss any questions and/or revisions with the Social Worker and/or the treatment team.
• Provide consultation with clinical staff to assist with the development of the NGRI/ALS contract.
• Review NGRI/ALS contracts submitted by the social worker prior to submission to the NGRI Committee. And if needed, will discuss any questions and/or revisions with the Social Worker, the treatment team, and/or CMHSP.
• Review and forwards placement descriptions to the NGRI Committee and the Department Designee for approval.
• Coordinate patient interviews with the DHHS Departmental Designee.
• Coordinate and attend all meetings/interviews conducted by the DHHS Department Designee for NGRI patients.
• Facilitate discharge of NGRI/ALS patients, i.e. completion of ALS contract, death, court discharge, etc.
• Coordinate transfers to and from state psychiatric hospitals from other states for NGRI patients.
• Provide assistance with transfers from the Veteran's Administration Medical Center for NGRI patients.
- Lead Clinical Social Worker at State of Michigan Walter Reuther Psychiatric Hospital
- State Hospital/Forensic Center Liaison at Easter Seals of Michigan
- Clinical Social Worker at State of Michigan Walter Reuther Psychiatric Hospital
- Intake Clinician at Easter Seals of Michigan
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
• Handles complex case escalations
• Participates in LOS Rounds with Physician Advisors to address barriers to discharge
• Provide supervision to LLMSW staff
• Serves as Acting Lead Clinical Social Worker
• Provide training for new hires
• Coordinate MSW Intern program
• Utilize working knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Provide psychosocial treatment to a diverse group of individuals from various socioeconomic, cultural, ethnic and educational backgrounds
• Assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members. Independently conduct and complete patient's psychosocial assessments
• Use treatment methods appropriate to the needs of each patient
• Provide supportive counseling to patients and families
• Implementation of individual treatment plans
• Coordinate admission and safe discharge planning
• Formulate recovery-oriented treatment plans, continuing care plans and discharge dispositions
• Make appropriate referrals to community systems and distribute appropriate community resources. Coordinate effective health and mental health continuity of care
• Arrange transitional of care as needed; home, adult foster care, sub acute rehabilitation and nursing home placements
• Provide and explain advance directive/living wills
• Collaborate and maintain communication with physicians, third party payers and vendors
• Obtain insurance authorizations for patient care, medications and durable medical equipment
• Prearrange outpatient dialysis schedules for chronic hemodialysis patients
• Input documentation according to departmental guidelines
• Provide orientation and coaching to new social workers and social work graduate students
• Report all suspected abuse
• Coordinate housing and substance abuse treatment placement
- Clinical Social Worker at Detroit Medical Center Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Emergency Room Social Worker at Detroit Medical Center Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Unit Clerk at Detroit Medical Center Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Social Worker Intern at Detroit Medical Center Harper University Hutzel Hospital
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
11301 Wilshire Blvd., B206, Los Angeles, CA 90073 Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Clinical Forensic Team member, Liaison and psychotherapist for multiple homeless Transitional Housing Programs serving diverse Veteran populations including women, families, older adults, Vietnam Veterans, Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) Afghanistan Veterans. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
• Implement evidence based treatment programs
• Design, monitor and evaluate treatment and discharge planning
• Provide resource coordination for VA Supportive Housing (VASH)
• Participate in multidisciplinary team program case reviews
• Facilitate weekly therapy groups - CBT, Grief & Loss, Assertiveness Training, Process
• Provided individual therapy using Motivational Interviewing, CBT, Life reviews, Grief & Loss
• Emergency Department Social Work- providing and coordinating resources, consultations with staff, advanced medical directives, coordinated placements
• Update CPRS/ Electronic monitoring system including reporting, Consults, Incidents, Mental Health Treatment Plans, Suicide Risk Assessments
• HOMES electronic performance data tracking system
• Co-facilitate Clinical Forensic Team weekly therapy group working with felons on parole following long term incarceration
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) at Department of Veteran Affairs, West Los Angeles Health Care System
- MSW Social Work Internship at Department of Veterans Affairs, West Los Angeles Healthcare System
- MSW Social Work Internship at Beit T'Shuvah Residential Treatment Center
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Health
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication