• Cardiovascular Clinical Specialist- use of clinical expertise, critical thinking skills, and evidence based practice to positively influence staff practice and patient outcomes related to AMI, Heart Failure, and Cardiothoracic Surgery
• Chest Pain Coordinator
• Code Blue Committee Chair
• Adventist Health System CABG Care Transformation Nursing Lead
- Clinical Specialist at Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Online Instructor at University of Kansas
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Kansas
- Clinic Manager at Monarch Plastic Surgery
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Brainlab Inc. Palo Alto, CA Clinical Specialist Oct 2018- Present Brainlab is a medical device company specializing in optical and electromagnetic navigation for neuro- surgery. Provided on-site customer guidance for instrumentation at Stanford Children's Hospital. Implemented customer feedback in the design of future product models. Drove sales and utilization of Brainlab navigation tools. Research
- Clinical Specialist at Brainlab Inc
- at Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Research Scientist at STEMMIL
5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Chemical and Biological Engineering
- B.S. - Biomedical Sciences
As a sales professional my experience includes extensive sales into the acute care and alternate site market. My very strong sales skills and drive have made me successful selling to the hospital, long term care, home care, physician offices and hospital market. In addition, I have been involved with start up companies with the responsibility of establishing sales goals, negotiating contracts and branch
My personal sales experience includes selling pharmaceuticals and medical equipment to physicians, hospitals, long term care facilities, managed care personnel and home care market. My clinical nursing background completes my understanding of the healthcare market and medical products. Philips Healthcare July 2018-Present
Responsible for New York State
• Provides clinical expertise and implementation of programs in the sleep therapy and respiratory markets
• Work in conjunction with the account managers supporting their sales efforts
• Conduct clinical diagnostic in-services and workshops
• Act as a clinical expert in the areas of sleep disorders and respiratory diseases.
- Clinical Specialist at Philips Healthcare
- Executive Account Manager at Smiths Medical
- Business Development Director - Northeast at Home Healthcare Laboratory of America
- Regional Sales Manager at Spectral Diagnostics
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Certified, CPR Certified
Working as a member of the Global Professional Education Team, I take on various roles such as Project Manager, Lead Clinical Specialist, and Clinical Specialist Resource. Main duties include working with hospital leadership to coordinate education and installation of Masimo medical devices and IT connectivity. Creating and implementing educational programs in various settings including one on one and group atmospheres as well as managing the installation of all Masimo and OEM products in Adult, Pediatric, and Neonatal care areas and Respiratory Care. Education involves proper use and operation of Masimo and OEM products. I travel extensively throughout the western United States to manage my territory. I work remotely from a home office managing my schedule and customers independently. Named the 2017 Clinical Excellence Award winner for West Region. I was promoted from Clinical Specialist to Senior Clinical Specialist in 2018 with the added responsibility of training Masimo new hires in the field as well as acting as a resource for all Masimo field employees.
- Senior Clinical Specialist at Masimo Corporation
- Owner at
- Respiratory Care Practitioner at Sutter Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor, Respiratory Care at Sutter Medical Center
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Urbana
- Bachelor of Science - Respiratory Care
- Associate of Science - Respiratory Care
Greenwood IN November 2016-Present
• Train Patients in home medical interventions and support customers in product knowledge in the areas of Bipap, Cpap, oxygen and supply needs.
• Clinical Specialist for Indianapolis
- Clinical Specialist for Indianapolis at St. Francis DME Home Med
- Respiratory Therapist at Community Westview Hospital
- PRN Therapist at Medtronic/Novasyte
- Clinical specialist at Stillwater Medical
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- AAS - Respiratory
- - CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Associate of Arts
*Supervise, through face to face visits and phone calls, child and foster parents to assure the quality and appropriateness of the placement and follow-through on the completion of goals and objectives at minimum twice a month *Develop and maintain case records *Develop treatment plans to meet state regulations and to establish/monitor services being provided to the youth in care *Coordinate services with other agencies and providers and ensure children’s access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services appropriate to the needs of the child *Educate and counsel the child and family in order to meet the service and treatment plan needs Transport youth and supervise family visitations as needed *Stabilize foster care placements by providing services including individualized training and skill development for parents, home visits, referral to community resources and specialists, family advocacy, on-call crisis intervention, progress reports, and service planning *Attend court, school, and FAPT meetings, as appropriate *Plan and implement constructive and therapeutic activities in the community in order to successfully achieve individual treatment goals through positive, nurturing experiences *Provide a positive role model, help clients develop appropriate relational skills, connect clients to needed resources, and aid clients in attaining life skills specific to the clients’ treatment needs. *Develop behavior management strategies implemented to address the presenting issues *Provide direct support for youth implementing daily living skills, employment preparedness and job search, and other skills necessary to prepare for life outside of foster care *Assist with crisis management *Act as on-call clinical specialist on a rotating schedule providing 24/7 support to our families and clients served as well as receiving after hour, emergency referrals for placement within our program *Report any ethical and legal violations to supervisor *Participate in ongoing supervision and staff development
- Clinical Specialist at Extra Special Parents
- REACH Technician at Richmond Behavioral Health Authority
- Supervisor at Intercept Youth Services
- Counselor I at The GEO Group, Inc.
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services/Health & Wellness
- Master's - Social Work
USA 2016 - Present Manufacturer and distributor of innovative robotic-assisted rehabilitation technology NATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE; CLINICAL SPECIALIST Develop marketing plans and analyze clinical appropriateness for rehabilitation robotics in inpatient and outpatient settings; Represent the company at professional rehabilitation conferences; Provide education and training of both upper and lower extremity technology in clinical settings through US and internationally.
- NATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE; CLINICAL SPECIALIST at MOTORIKA
- CEO/Owner at Premier Wellness Care
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS; MARKETING AND SALES at CYPRESS PHARMACY GROUP
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at Baton Rouge Rehabilitation Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise and Sports Science
Provide telephone triage, crisis intervention, intake and assessment services to clients/callers. Obtain demographic information from callers and document calls in the Proteus software. Discriminate between clinical and business calls and handles accordingly. Performs brief screening on all clinical calls prior to transferring caller to another clinician as determined by the Clinical Supervisor. Performs brief assessments on clinical calls, ensuring that the presenting problem is described and acuity is assessed. Stabilize any acute situations, using least restrictive interventions. Help callers gain access to further appropriate services. Have routine access and review of call records containing PHI as part of Clinical Specialist's job function including: review call history as part of normal call taking; QA activities including document review, review of recorded calls, and call observation. providing consultation or training to peers; clinical collaboration and assisting colleagues supporting or identifying a caller, and viewing call documentation from a Warm Line call. Makes outbound calls to complete assessment, intervention, follow-up, and for other purposes as assigned.
- Clinical Specialist at ProtoCall Services Inc
- School Social Worker at Cooperative Educational Services
- Clinical Supervisor at ENIPC, Inc. Circle of Life Behavioral Health Network
- Family Services Therapist at ENIPC, Inc. Circle of Life Behavioral Health Network
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Community and Human Services - Community and Human Services
Twelve years dedicated to training OB/GYNs and Urologists using revolutionary technology in the OR and office settings. Established and maintained relationships with key medical device adopters and administrations both nationally and internationally. Organized, dependable, knowledgeable and focused on working with organizations that have a passion to change the continuum of care in the medical field through use of new and innovational products. Seeking position as full-time or consultant case support specialist in the San Francisco Bay area.
Channel Medsystems - Field Clinical Specialist March 2016-Present
Small start-up company developing and manufacturing the Cerene® Cryotherapy Device to treat women with heavy menstrual bleeding.
• Provide training to pivotal study investigators and staff on use, features and benefits, required equipment, and room set up for the Cerene Cryotherapy Device for global trans cervical endometrial ablation using both PowerPoint and hands-on training modules.
• Supported pivotal study Investigators and clinical staff during 200+ cases across 11 investigational sites in US, Canada, and Mexico.
• Report case outcomes, physician/patient responses, and device disposition to clinical, engineering, marketing, and quality control teams on a regular basis.
• Download device data for engineering group review.
• Work with engineering group as both device assembler and incoming parts inspector.
- Field Clinical Specialist at Channel Medsystems
- Clinical Consultant at Conceptus/Bayer Healthcare
- Clinical Technician at Osbon Medical Systems
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Clinical Psychology
Responsible for new sales in laboratory services with hospitals, clinics, and surgery centers. Clinical specialist in Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Toxicology, and Infectious Disease.
• Company and management requested my return to the organization.
• FY 2018 ranked 2nd place in the division for overall new sales.
• FY 2017 ranked 1st place in the division for overall new sales.
• FY 2016 ranked 1st place in the division for overall new sales.
• FY 2016 ranked 2nd in the nation for Anatomic Pathology sales.
• FY 2015 achieved over 200% of quota for the year.
- Specialty Development Executive - Clinical Specialist at LabCorp
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Inventiv Health
- at LabCorp
- Specialty Development Executive - Clinical Specialist at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance - Business Administration and Finance