I work in a DME retail store where I provide medical products to patients.I work as a Clinical Specialist instructing patients on how to use their Cpap/Bipap machine and fitting of mask. I interact daily with insurance and medical providers to obtain completed documents for patient to received products.I have insurance verification knowledge working with several insurance providers.I initiate the insurance and billing process and obtain prior authorization if required. I schedule appointments for patients. I have the ability to multi task, ability to prioritize and the ability to stay organize in a fast pace environment.I have excellent communications skills and proficient computer skills.
- Clinical specialist at Corner Home Medical
- Direct Marketing Specialist at ActivStyle
- Direct Support Professional at Mary T Inc
- Cleaner at Marsden LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- AS - Criminal Justice
The Addiction Services Council Cincinnati NCADD, CARF Clinical Specialist The Addiction Services Council, (ASC) Cincinnati Ohio Facilitate individual, group, family and assessments/screening services as directed and appropriate for scope of practices. Provide case management services to juvenile clients on probation and their families. Support access to most appropriate service provider and research supportive services. Obtain urinalysis and monitor ongoing test results. Support the development and linkages with provider agencies to facilitate the placement and access to services. Embrace and exhibit agency values: Consumer fo- cused, Mutual Respect, Individual and Agency integrity, Quality-excellence, Compas- sion, Diversity, and Hope. Clinical Specialist contributions * Led therapeutic individual and groups for outpatient recovery services * Monitor drug screening and ongoing test results * Individual and group counseling * Provide diagnostic AOD assessments to adolescents and adults * Coordinate treatment provider services to outpatient Non intensive, intensive, and residential programs * Support the development and linkages with provider agencies to facilitate placement and access to services * Participate with TASC and Juvenile probation to assist juvenile and families * Provide case management services to juveniles and families * Supervise and enforced NCADD and CARF rules and regulations * Provide crisis intervention
- Clinical Specialist at The Addiction Services Council
- Treatment Coordinator at National Youth Advocate Program
- Women Shelter Manager at Group Drop Inn Center
- Triage Specialist at Group Drop Inn Center
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work - Training and Supervision
As a Clinical Specialist I am responsible for providing thorough product in-services and recommending UHS solutions while improving patient outcomes and achieving strategic and financial goals. While working closely with the hospital managers, it is imperative that I meet or exceed all sales revenue goals and enhance total customer value, manage/maintain/grow current business, prospect new opportunities within existing accounts, as well as establish productive, professional relationships with key clinical personnel/management in assigned customer accounts. Under the direction of the District Manager, I must also establish priorities, territory plan and allocation of time to expanding existing and implementing new customer accounts. On a regular basis, I partner with Division sales and account team to execute on territory plans, support sales with Specialty Equipment, assist with training and implementation for new rentals and services of new customers and conduct follow-ups with new customers regarding new equipment placements to ensure satisfaction. As part of my continued commitment to our valued customers, I also must continuously and effectively articulate, educate and train customers on the features and benefits of UHS Specialty Equipment/Services and negative wound pressure therapy products. Furthermore, I am responsible for conducting equipment safety rounds on new and targeted accounts to support desired patient outcomes, education and overall customer satisfaction as well as assisting our District Office Management in projecting inventory needs to assure availability of products. Keeping current on healthcare trends, emerging specialty equipment, product knowledge and sales tools are also essential for my success and value as a Clinical Specialist.
- Clinical Specialist at Universal Hospital Services
- Senior Respiratory Therapist at Medical Plus Supplies
- Certified Respiratory Therapist at West Houston Medical Center
- Certified Respiratory Therapist at East Texas Medical Center
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Respiratory Care
Medtronic Inc. Cardiac and Vascular: June 2017- November 2018
Clinical Specialist Cardiac Resynchronization and Heart Failure ( CRHF)
● Technical support during surgeries and implants of products to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
● Provide technical support with reprogramming of devices and follow-up in hospitals and clinics.
● Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to pacemakers and defibrillators, programs and services.
● Provide training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel.
● Provide sales support by completing necessary documentation, update sales representatives concerning cases and serve as an effective representative to physicians and support staff regarding CRHF products, service and support.
● Maintain current knowledge regarding programs, products and services and competitive products.
- Clinical Specialist at Medtronic
- RN Electrophysiology Lab at RMCBayonet Point Hospital
- ADON and Restorative Nurse at O'Neill Healthcare
- Self Employed at Day Care
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Diploma - RN
• Acts as the leader in my region to help new and current Medtronic employees with SCS and TDD training. "The clinical expert"
• Maintain the territory schedule for proper case coverage and patient appointments
• Trains, facilitates and assesses training programs for the Clinical Specialist program
• Produces professional presentations and training materials using MS Word, PowerPoint and other desktop publishing software
• Develops and manages in-service educational programs
• Advise physicians involved in setting up or evaluating operations in their hospitals or clinics
• Develop and maintain solid relationships with key accounts to stimulate new business and referrals
• Developed new customers and solidified existing customers
• Travel within the organization helping undeveloped territories with SCS and TDD programs
• Assist physician with identifying patients for SCS trials, implants and help perform all surgical procedures to ensure proper placement of SCS.
- SENIOR Clinical Specialist (PROMOTION) at Medtronic Traveling
- Clinical Specialist at Medtronic
- Surgery Center OR Director at Advanced Surgical Center Orlando
- Surgical Technology Program Director at Concorde College
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science and Advanced Patient Care
- High School Diploma
Private Practice, Delray Beach, FL August 2011 to the present ◦ Providing individual therapy for adults suffering from addiction, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, grief, life transition and trauma. Consultant/Clinical Specialist August 2011 to December 2018 ◦ Providing individual and group therapy for substance abuse treatment centers on body awareness and emotional regulation, Mindfulness practices. And psycho-educational groups for anxiety, depression, chronic pain and substance abuse. ◦ Working with a treatment team of health professionals to support the client's needs. ◦ Consulting Services for the following: Lucida Treatment Center, The Therapeutic Oasis, Behavioral Health, Next Chapter Treatment Center, and VERITAS,
- Consultant/Clinical Specialist at Self-employed
- Psychotherapist at Fairfield Counseling Services
- at American Express, New York
- National Account Manager at
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts
• Conducted training of Operating Room (OR) and Physician staff in 1-on-1, group, in-service and surgical settings utilizing Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Adipose Graft (AdiPrep).
• Promoted to managerial position responsible for supervising, training, rating and scheduling all Harvest Clinical Specialists nation wide.
• Participated in national Orthopedic, Spine and Trauma conventions/seminars educating physicians and potential new clients in Harvest's technology and product line. Operational Support Development: With the continuing growth of Harvest Technologies it was identified that a formalized in-team tracking/scheduling process and a standardized request for clinical specialist support process was needed. Results: A new Clinical Specialist tracking/scheduling tool was created for internal use within the Clinical Specialist team and a new Clinical Support Request process was developed for all Harvest Technologies' sales personnel. These new tools ensured that all Clinical Specialists were being utilized to their maximum efficiency and that all requests for Clinical Specialist support were met.
- Clinical Specialist Manager at Harvest Technologies
- Surgical Assistant at Prime Surgical Associates
- Certified Surgical Technologist at Northside Hospital
- Clinical Autotransfusionist at Vascular Laboratories Inc
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Surgical Technology
• Marcus Autism Center | Clinical Specialist ◦ Helped children with disabilities develop functional behaviors to replace current maladaptive behaviors such as Aggression, Self-Injury, and Pica. ◦ Collected and organized high volumes of data produced during treatment sessions. ◦ Presented data to licensed psychologists with recommendations for treatment. ◦ Trained and supervised team members on data management and treatment implementation. ◦ Was part of the launch team for a new data collection application ◦ Lead a team of therapists in treatment implementation and data collection ◦ Met with coworkers for bi-weekly creativity and conflict resolution exercises ◦ Promoted others to gain experience in new and already present skills ◦ Addressed complex problems with creative solutions as part of a group
- Clinical Specialist at Marcus Autism Center
- Java Tutor at Kennesaw State University
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Individual/Group Therapy
• Orientation for new residents
• Clinical Documentation on residents Behavioral Health Specialist
• Establish therapeutic relationship with residents
• Provides individual resident support
• Reports changes in resident status
- Clinical Specialist at Timberline Knolls
- Lead Child Care Worker (Intermittent, CILA, Specialized CILA) at Cornerstone Services, Inc
- Intern at Kane County Jail
- Intern at Grundy County Probation
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.A. - Forensic Psychology
- Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice and Psychology - Criminal Justice and Psychology
A clinical specialist private practice, specializing in temporary staffing solutions in invasive and non-invasive cardiology, electrophysiology and specialty nursing. Services additionally offered in allied health, specialty education and consulting. CLINICAL SPECIALIST/SCHEDULING COORDINATOR Charged with performing radiological and mammographic support for multiple functions, which included utilizing computer radiography and digital radiography, and order entry technologies. Perform CR/DR capabilities, providing image assignment and approvals, body ID modifications, and image printing and storage. Establish and cultivate strong client relationships, ensuring on-time and in-budget completion. Communicate with various stakeholders, the VP of Operations, and clients. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS: Key contributor in the design of an online Radiation Safety and X-ray Fundamentals educational programs for Siemens Medical which created the potential for $100K+ additional income in the first year. Improved utilization rates by up to 100% and optimized billable hours by scheduling cross-functional clinical specialists. Reduced orientation billing hours with 50% by communicating directly with clinical specialist and reported to client supervisors to manage change of billable rates.
- Clinical Specialist/Scheduling Coordinator at Healthworks, Inc
- Staff Technologist - Radiology/Mammography at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Co-Lead Technologist/Clinical Instructor/Staff Technologist at The Good Samaritan
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Healthcare Administration
- Certificate - Saint Joseph Medical Center