Clinical Support Specialist Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare 9330 59th Avenue SW Lakewood, WA; Salary: 17.30 USD per hour; Hours per week: 40; Supervisor: Lorraine Clayborne (253)581-7020) * Complete intake paperwork with clients * Communicating with personnel to gather information needed to complete tasks and assignments. * Receiving customer service requests (e.g. phone calls, web-based programs, electronic mail, etc.) and answering questions, explaining information, or referring to the appropriate personnel. * Retrieving data from various sources (e.g., spreadsheets, emails, documents, etc.) to prepare reports or respond to questions/correspondence. * Reviewing regulations and procedures involving cases containing a variety of information * Answer a wide variety of operator calls transferring calls throughout the facility. Assessment Worker Assistant - MDC Intern 945 Fawcett Ave Tacoma, WA; Salary: 9.17 USD per hour; Hours per week: 20; Supervisor: Cinda Mack (253)383-3921); Contact: Yes * Answer screen and transfer inbound phone calls * General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing * Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system * Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos also emails * Checked in clients for utility assistance, helping with application process * performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping. * The Energy Assistance Program provides a one-time per program-year grant to assist eligible low-income households with heating costs. Employment Now - Tacoma Community House 1314 S. L St. Tacoma, WA; Salary: 0.00 USD per hour; Hours per week: 20; Supervisor: Diane Giannoble (253) 383-3951); Contact: Yes * Process and Assisted in Employment Research * Gained knowledge and assisted with job search and interview skills * Responsible for administering Monitored orientation for new clients enrolling in the program * Entered clients in the data base and discharged old clients * Gained knowledge and assisted with resume building and skills. Assisted with intake documentation as necessary and maintained this information in the case file. West Seattle Psychiatric Hospital- Administrative Support 2600 SW Holden St, Seattle, WA 98126; Salary: 15.55 USD per hour, Hours per week: 40; Supervisor Gwen Barbee (206) 248-8226); Contact: Yes * Assisted in Administration paper work for behavioral group and high risk mental health. * Developed diversity curriculum to be changed monthly to acknowledge diverse heritage groups * Redesigned informational pamphlets for distribution to parents/ family * Took calls and made appointments for clients * Maintained charts, with doctor's orders * Maintained office, answered phone calls, and initiated contacts with Physician and clients records COMPUTER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS * Proficient in use of most major computer systems, information systems, graphic and presentation applications, and word processing applications, including but not limited to: Windows / Microsoft Office MS Word, Internet Explore/Excel
- Clinical Support Specialist at Greater Lakes Mental Health Care
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associates of Applied Technology - Technology
As a clinical support specialist, I make outbound calls daily. I call to check on our patients to see if there is anything we can assist them with such as: medication refills, appointments, transportation to/from appointments. I also update their medical charts for their primary care physician with any new information such as, unexpected ER/Urgent Care visits , any medication changes from any other specialists and any procedures/surgeries that may have been done. I also focus on their personal healthcare goals to help them achieve.
- Clinical Support Specialist at ChartSpan
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Patewood Rehabilitation and HealthCare Center
- CNA at Christian healthcare communities
- Customer Service Representative at convergys
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
My essential roles as a Clinical Support Specialist entail: * Facilitates distribution of clinical product by responding to real-time, urgent, or STAT requests * Unloads and sorts inbound shipments * Replenishes and facilitates management of perpetual inventory * Resolves inventory issues with substitutions, or special-order replacement * Works with inbound requesters * Stages product for delivery * Applies and adheres to LEAN principles according to heath system methodology
- Lead Clinical Support Specialist-Supply Chain at University of Kansas Health System
- Lead Patient Account Specialist at Cerner
- Revenue Cycle Billing Manager at Creative Insight Counseling
- Patient Accounts Representative at Saint Luke's Health System
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Logistics Management
Provides clerical support to designated group of clinical staff and/or number of FTEs of the Behavioral Health Services outpatient clinic.
● Assist the designated clinicians with the management of their caseload.
● Provide intermittent reception and registration services to the patients of the clinic.
● Clinician support
- Clinical Support Specialist at Advocate Children's Hospital
2 months at this Job
- - Communication
- - Student Finance Planner
- - Admissions and Student Finance and observed and adhered
Provide call center and elbow to elbow support for clinical end users located throughout the network, helping them to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues or submit a service request on their behalf to the appropriate application analyst.
• Routinely round on end users and super users in various departments throughout the network.
• Develop lesson plans and facilitate training classes to help end users achieve proficiency in the utilization of clinical applications.
• Credentialed in EpicCare Clinical Documentation, Computerized Physician Order Management (CPOM), and Willow (Pharmacy).
• Instructor for Dragon Medical 10.1 voice dictation.
• Assist with maintaining BCA downtime computers and educating end users about their location and functionality.
- Clinical Support Specialist at New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Field Colleague Trainer CPhT at Caremark Southeastern
- District Pharmacy Trainer CPhT., CVS at Caremark Southeastern NC
- Lead Pharmacy Technician CPhT at CVS Pharmacy
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate in Arts
Avon, IN October 2017 - February 2018
Clinical Support Specialists
• Physician follow Patients from Hospital to Rehab to Home
• Scribe duties include: document the physician dictated patient history, physical examination, family, social, and past medical history as well as document procedures, lab results, dictated radiographic impressions made by the supervising physician, and any other information pertaining to the patient's encounter in the Emergency.
- Clinical Support Specialist at Acute Rehab Medical Specialists
- QMA/Scheduler at Danville Regional Rehab
- Support Specialist at Intrepid USA Healthcare Services
4 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Tech
Under Commercial sales, Responsible for launch of FDA approved Vitrakvi (Larotrectinib), a tyrosine receptor kinase indicated for pediatric and adult solid tumors, familiar with genomic testing panels in the diagnostic space, radiopharmaceuticals and tyrosine receptor kinases, Support sales force in growing the clinical comfort level with our current customers regarding products, management in the oncology therapeutic space, act as a resource to academic and community hospitals, free standing clinics, urology groups and specialty pharmacies, Develop and manage two territory regions for growth strategy, preparation by strategic planning and implementation of business plans for key accounts and oncology leaders, Communicate branded (product) and unbranded (disease) information to health care professionals thru speaking engagements roundtable events, conferences, presentations, Provide educational programs through 1:1 meetings, in-services, dinner programs, serve as a liaison, speaker, educator and promotional conduit to medical oncology, radiation oncology, urology and pediatrics, Lead on project development initiatives, problem solve and understand reimbursement, healthcare trends, clinical trials and public policy. Serve on the Patient support group initiative, the Bayer nurse resource initiative committee and serve as a nurse liaison on the Advisory Board
- Clinical Support Specialist at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Clinical Oncology Nurse Educator at Janssen Biotech
- Clinical Oncology Nurse Educator at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Bayada Home Health
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing - Registered Nurse
In my role here at Cerner I am one of few that have the opportunity to work face to face with Clinicians and other clinical staff giving me the opportunity to utilize my unique skill set by supporting them during this critical EMR (Electronic Medical Record) implantation. I am currently on the Intermountain Healthcare project and have extensive knowledge and hands on experience with Cerner Millennium (ICENTRA) overall with a specialty and understanding of Tracking Shell and Ambulatory-Acute clinic support. I diligently work to find any contentions in my assigned clinics and find potential optimization opportunities that present themselves with providers and clinical staff. I am current with all HIPAA compliance trainings that have allowed me to work with complex software extraction and imputing backend information of highly sensitive information including vaccinations and Patient Information. I also utilize systems such as JIRA, Excel, SQL, Work Day, Cisco - VPN and more on a daily basis. As one of the youngest individuals to work in my specific career field I still find it remarkable that I am over my own clinics and continuously receive the highest scores possible on the Client Satisfaction Surveys that are sent to the sites as well as receive continuous compliments about myself from MA's, Providers, and Clinic management. I take pride in getting to illustrate my analytical thinking, assertiveness, politeness, cheerfulness and tact everyday.
- Clinical Support Specialist - Solutions Analyst at Cerner Corporation - Intermountain Healthcare
- Manager at Lifetouch portrait studio
- Sales Manager at Green tea Hp
2 years at this Job
- BA and Masters - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
Installed, trained, supported and troubleshoot client issues with clinical software. Customer service. Receptionist type duties. Quality assurance/testing new software.
- Senior clinical support specialist at Cantata Health, LLC
26 years, 7 months at this Job
- AA - Elementary Education
• Perform clinical assessments and data gathering within competence and protocol requirements on subjects participating in clinical trials.
• Accurate completion of CRF (Case report form) and other data points as require by the protocol.
• Involvement in the daily planning the daily clinic activity.
• Promote volunteer safety and data integrity in accordance with ICH GCP and the statutory instruments.
- Clinical Support Specialist at h-VIVO
- Senior Research Associate at Hammersmith Medicines Research
- Medical administrator at Japan Green Medical Centre
- Assistant Clinical Quality Manager at Richmond Pharmacology Ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Diploma - Visual Communication Design
- - English