Health sun Health Plans Subsidiary of Anthem 2017----Current
Health care insurance provider with tremendous amount of clinic to provide care services at Miami, FL with around 22000 patients, 400 providers and over 20 clinics.
Clinical Systems Analyst
• Managed, support and create workflows in order to meet the business needs. NextGen EMR Experience and Database Management. Troubleshoot, database upgrades, testing tasks experience. X-rays Pac's Installation set up and management. ECG, RenaVue and spot connect monitors set up and management. Support, train, projects management and HEIDI's duties experience. Currently managing multiple projects assigned by operation in order to provide more business ideas and opportunities for the company. Assisting providers in late hours with any issue with the EMR. Doing upgrade and testing in the weekend. Continue training re-training in order to make sure that workflows as follow the right way. Providing ideas and business solution to accomplish company budgets and revenue targets. Providing ideas and applying those ideas in order to provide revenue and income to the company while always outshining expectations.
• Key Achievements:
• Lead project of merging 1400 employees to the Anthem network. ( 2 months Project)
• NextGen Merge of Database experience.
• Complete change from Quest lab to Lab Corp. ( 2 months project) Company was able to safe around $ 3 millions.
• Fully set up new six -X-rays Pacs in records time with low outsourcing cost percent.
• Created templates and was able to customize those in order to meet providers requested and increase productivity.
• NextGen set up for Coding and billing purposes to maximize revenue ideas and ability to provide solutions to all any issue.
• Providers set up in NextGen Master List from scratch for documentation, prescribing and billing process.
• NextGen Database upgrade successfully once every two years. ( 3 months Project)
• Devices installed to make interface with NextGen such as ECG, spot monitors and renavue.
• Workflows created to facilitate and increase business productivity and revenue.
• Set up and Maintain quest and demographic interfaces.
• Strong relationship with vendors like McKesson and Welch Allyn.
• Active Directory keeper, support and maintenance as well.
• Created a incredible amount of reports for multiple departments in order to work and gaps and take down projects.
• Provided over 2000 Reports for different departments-Create-maintain and edit reports.
- Clinical Systems Analyst at Healthsun, Deliverynetworkllc , Anthem
- Medical Records and Receptionist at Wellmax Medical Centers
- Management Consultant at ASUS OLUWO LLC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associate of Science - Information Technology
- - Information Technology
Certified Clinical Systems Analyst with strong project management and time management skills. Experience working with Revenue Cycle operational leaders as well as a variety of IS groups to troubleshoot issues, initiate improvements, and bring new functionality to support front end staff and create an exceptional patient experience * Responsibilities include system analysis and updates, supporting front end Revenue Cycle staff and operational leaders, project planning and execution, and administrative activities. Resolved 461+ incidents, 1670 requests, implemented 237 changes via ServiceNow * Financial reporting using Reporting Workbench and Dashboards for Front-End collection on co-payment, self-pay, etc. * Manages and contributes to large-scale projects for UW Health including the implementation of Financial Assistance Module, system wide Epic Implementation for regional hospital, Pulmonary Project, Productivity Tracking, MBI Mass Conversion, Patient Photo, and Front End Payment Collection. Management of projects include planning, build, testing, training, communication, and support. Payment collection grew from 2016: 1.5M to 2017: 2.7M o Swedish American Implementation: Designed 15+ workflows, wizards, confirmation warnings, 220+ departments, set up 550 rules to route to 50 patient WQs, created registration related documents
- Clinical Systems Analyst at University of Wisconsin (UW) Health
- Technical Implementation Specialist at Finastra (D+H)
- at Finastra (D+H)
- Junior Programmer at M & G Partnership
3 years at this Job
- BBA - Information Technology Management
* Acting primary liaison between the organization, Athenahealth and Epion Health * Technical resource to all users for clinical applications (Athenahealth, Epion Health, eCW) * Responsible for running weekly reports from within Athenahealth to ensure MU (Meaningful Use) requirements are being met * Integrate, test and confirm functionality for clinical systems * Develop and implement EHR workflows and protocols to increase efficiency and accuracy with data collection * Build and test implementation of orders and order sets for Athenahealth and provide training on the same to clinical applications team; assist clinical applications team lead with building and testing orders and order sets in eCW, as well as troubleshooting and resolution of workflow errors * Conduct phased go-lives; provide on-site support, training, troubleshooting, assist physicians with system preferences and settings that enhance workflow * On-going- assist with training all staff regarding new functionality, software upgrades and testing and modifications with current versions
- Clinical Systems Analyst at WMC Advanced Physician Services, P.C
- acting administrative assistant to physician at
- Practice Administrator at WMC Advanced Orthopaedics, P.C
- Practice Administrator, Acting Medical Secretary/ Surgical Coordinator at University Orthopaedics, P.C
4 months at this Job
- - Medical Secretary & Surgical Coordinator
Assisting clinical and support services in analyzing and developing clinical business requirements and specifications for the EMR(Electronic Medical Record) and other clinical information based solutions.
• Analyzing the clinical information system vendor solution and coordinating the development of resolutions for solution gaps.
• Coordinating and supporting clinical and support services in the implementation planning, project management and implementation of the clinical information system program.
• Coordinating and supporting clinical and support services to complete process mapping, analysis and issue resolution as part of the clinical information system program
• Coordinating and facilitating the clinical information systems design, build and test activities as part of the clinical information system program implementation.
• Assisting in activation planning and implementation of the Critical Care and Women's Health Services component of the clinical information system for the hospital.
• Assisting in the planning of operational services for the clinical informatics unit with specific focus on meaningful use and government incentive programs.
• Monitoring the compliance of the clinical information system to data, quality and security standards as determined by the organization and healthcare laws.
- Clinical Systems Analyst at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Clinical Systems Analyst VI at Genesis Healthcare
- ICU Charge Nurse at The Chester County Hospital
- ICU Staff Nurse at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of science - Information systems
• Participate in the implementation and support of clinical systems
• Responsible for system administration and user support activities related to CTMS and eTMF
• Participate and lead system upgrade or implementation projects as Project Manager, including engaging in requirements gathering, testing, implementation and other Project Management related activities
• Analyze and perform planned system forced upgrades
• Author and maintain system use documentation
• Authored and coordinated the completion of 21 CFR Part 11 Remediation Plans
• Collaborate in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of enhancements to existing applications and validation of systems in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
• Facilitates the collection, analysis and prioritization of enhancement requests
• Managed the complete remediation of each assigned system, Performed Risk Assessments on GxP systems and Assisted with information gathering for Compliance Assessments and Corrective Action Plans
• Developed and co-authored gap analysis and computer validation tools used in the development of validation activities to support the overall business sector of automated processes
• Analyze issues and troubleshoot within the application and work with other teams to resolve the issues Work with Study Teams and partners during study build process to create/maintain the following in CTMS
- Clinical Systems Analyst at SEATTLE GENETICS
- Business Analyst at GRAVA LABS CORPORATION
- Associate Clinical Project Manager at NOR CONSULT LLC
- Clinical Systems Analyst at Pfizer Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Support Cerner Millennium RadNet for 28 to 54 Tenet Healthcare hospitals, Imaging Centers, and Urgent Care Centers. Trouble-shoot incoming incidents (break/fix) issues (24 hours on-call rotation) that relate to RadNet, PowerChart, Powerscribe, Medhost, Mammography Reporting System, McKesson RIS, McKesson PACS, CPACS, GE PACS, GE RIS, DR PACS, PBAR, Radisphere, and SCI.
• Build in five Cerner hub domains in tools such as Location Resource Maintenance, User Maintenance, Charge Services, Core Code Builder, Bedrock, and all Radiology tools.
• Support CPOE as it relates to Radiology: Power Plans and Care Sets.
• Received the 2014 Dell Champion award from Michael Dell for outstanding achievements and consistently delivering strong results.
• Train new staff on RadNet, distribute incoming request tickets to team-mates, and assist others with incident and request questions.
• Developed a RadNet Support course for the Offshore support teams. The course curriculum includes workflow, build from the Location tool through all RadNet apps, trouble-shooting, homework, final exam which includes domain build validation, shadowing, and reverse shadowing.
• I pride myself on possessing an excellent reputation with clients, as a competent, knowledgeable, and helpful person. I have a great interest in administering clinical systems in a way that maximizes patient care and a facility's success.
- Business Systems Advisor (Clinical Systems Analyst) at NTT DATA Services formerly Dell Services/Perot Systems
- Radiology Informatics Analyst at Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- at Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- IS Department Systems Analyst at Memorial Hospital of South Bend
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Organizational Management
- Associate of Science degree - Laser and Electro-Optics Technology
• Providing clinical subject matter expertise to translate data into health information
• Supporting the daily interface between clinicians, medical staff and the EHR
• Serving as the coordinator for deploying, optimizing and sustaining the EHR.
• Coordinating with the IT department, Medical Staff, and Clinical departments in the daily operation of the Electronic Health record
• Supporting the betterment of the HIM department by working coordinating with IT
• Providing HIM subject matter expertise to support the HIM department
• Serving as coordinator in the implementation and ongoing support of multiple clinical software applications used for the health system and EHR
• Maintaining the integrity of the EHR
• Maintain and supporting the integrity of the Master Patient Index
• Meeting all departmental needs with minimal direction
• Supporting HIM leadership by providing subject matter expertise
• Merging Duplicate Medical Records and chart correction
• Supporting and training physicians on applications and software used for documentation in the EHR
• Performing process and requirements analysis including process mapping through flowcharts, documenting current and future states
• Maintain and supporting the interface of transcription applications
• Managed small to large projects with medium complexity
• Providing Regulatory subject matter expertise
• Coordinating all commercial and regulatory audits, such as RAC, DRG and HEDIS audits
• Serving as a Release of Information subject matter expert to support HIM and all of Alameda Health System
• Mentoring and training end users
• Serving as the HIM super user for the electronic health record
• Coordinates all Government and Commercial Audit requests for all AHS facilities
• Conducts and reports chart Audits to ensure they’re compliant with Joint Commission standards and regulations.
• Creating and submitting reports in an EHR environment.
- HIM Clinical Systems Analyst at Alameda Health System
- Health Information Management Technician II Data Analyst at Alameda Health System
- Health Information Management Technician II at Alameda Health System, Highland Hospital
- Student Intern at ALAMEDA HOSPITAL
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Cancer Information Management
- Associates of Science - Health Information Technology
- Certificate - Medical Coding
Laboratory Clinical Informatics Analyst for Cerner Pathnet, AP and Blood Bank modules. Managed day to day operation of Cerner laboratory application system and Centralink middleware (Siemens) middleware in a fully automated, high functioning laboratory.
• Responsible for new employee training on Cerner Pathnet, Blood Bank, Micro and AP modules. (Power Chart and Cerner Patient Portal)
• Provided tier II issue resolution and troubleshooting for Cerner front end users
• Assisted System Analyst II with new test build, database management and MDI installation tools usage. Investigated and provided fixes for current state test rule and database logic
• Created monthly throughput and lab TAT reports within the Discern Analytics II module
• Assisted with change management request, testing and validating new order builds, and assisted with test changes, the creation of care sets and test classes within the database
• Assisted lab technical supervisors with test case scenarios for new builds, test correction.
• Building and maintain Cerner Millennium Application Suites: deptorcwizard, dcp tools, adding orderable items using DB Departmental Order Catalog, setting duplicate checking levels, building orderable routing logic. Creating and resequencing core event sets.
• Familiar with blood bank transfusion workflows and build
• Intermediate knowledge of Cerner Patient portal
• Utilizing Bedrock (relational DB) build tools, Setting ordering priorities, utilizing core event manager when building new test
• Managing domain (Build, Cert, Prod and Val) and MDI interfaces and servers.
• Validate new MDI installations, Quality Controls, correlations and test parameters prior to being placed into production
• Create and validate test case scenarios, clinical workflows and user stories
• Validated, mapped and updated LOINC/SNOMED code datasheet per bench, department and methodology with new subsets and data tables within Cerner database
• Managed all CAP inspection requirements for inpatient and ambulatory lab interfaces.
- Clinical Systems Analyst at Lakeland Regional Hospital
- Clinical Functional Analyst at Lab SME
- HL7 Implementation Analyst at EMR
- Business Analyst at LIS Software
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health Information Management
- A.S. - Medical
• Work with clinicians to understand their clinical system requirements
• Map process models, configure, design, build, test, activate and troubleshoot technical solutions
• Develop policies and procedures for clinical system usage
• Provide on-call support for clinical users
- Clinical Systems Analyst (Acute) at PIH Health
- Solution Designer/Software Solution Analyst at Cerner Corporation
- Registered Nurse at Lankenau Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing Informatics - Nursing Informatics
Analyzed and developed clinical business requirements and specifications for the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and other clinical information-based solutions. Analyzed the clinical information system vendor solution and coordinating the development of resolutions for solution gaps. Coordinated and supported clinical and support services in the implementation planning, project management and implementation of the clinical information system program. Perfomed daily audits on client data for completeness and accuracy of coding & clinical background for reimbursement purposes. System Configuration and customization per business requiresmnets Monitored acceptance rates for assigned clients & assisted in detecting negative deviations. Knowledge of claims payment policy & processing ( CMS, Medicaid regulations). Planned operational services for the clinical informatics unit with specific focus on meaningful use & government incentive programs. Monitored the compliance of the clinical information system to data, quality & security standards as determined by the organization and healthcare laws. Knowledge of Systems Development cycle, all Phases of Testing.
- Snr Clinical Systems Analyst/Configuration at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Clinical Systems Analyst VI at Genesis HealthCare
- Critical Care Registered Nurse at Thomas Jefferson University
- Help-desk Support Analyst at Sartomer Company
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems