Clinical Technician/Patient Care Technician
- Clinical Technician at Johns Hopkins Health System
- Unit Associate at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Anchor Staffing Glen Burnie at
- Internship at the Board of Education
1 year, 7 months at this Job
As a Clinical Technician my job duties included Collecting: Urine, Breath, Hair, and Saliva samples following DOT procedures, Data entry and managing and tracking of all accounts and paperwork.
- CLINICAL TECHNICIAN at Beacon OHSS
- LABORER at Granite City Alaska
- CAR SALESMAN at Cal Worthington Ford
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Clinical Technician in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit, I provide direct care to Post operative patients which includes: I V Therapy, Phlebotomy, EKG Monitoring, taking vital signs, EMR, assisting with Physical/Occupational Therapies, Pharyngeal Care, Wound Care, A.M. Care, and Pulmonary toileting. October 2015, I assisted in the opening of a secondary PACU called Phase II in the Zayed Critical Care Tower. I devised a charting and documentation system specifically for Phase II patients and their family members. Phase II was designed to relieve the Operating/Recovery rooms from going on hold, and to focus on discharge teaching and planning so that the patients have fewer post-surgical incidents, fewer E.D. returns and fewer questions after being discharged from the facility. Also, Phase II was created to coordinate the flow from the Operating room to the Recovery room.
- Clinical Technician at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Direct Care Aide at State of Maryland
- Clinical Technician at Johns Hopkins Hospital/Johns Hopkins Health System
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Emergency Medical Services
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
• Perform a variety of routine and specialized specimen preparation procedures including, but not limited to, general laboratory specimen preparation, cytology specimen preparation, cytogenetics specimen preparation.
• Utilize various hospital information systems and software.
• Distribute specimens to various departments
• Receive and process specimens as required by respective laboratory area procedures and protocols.
• Participate in the distribution of specimens, supplies and reports to the appropriate laboratory staff; perform messenger/courier activities as required.
- Clinical Technician 11, Specimen Management DCAL at Aerotek - Duke University Hospital DCAL, Clinical technician 11
- Case Coordinator at Aerotek - Duke University
- Customer Service representative at Consumer Awareness
- Customer Service/Phlebotomist at Cell Science Systems
5 months at this Job
1.Assist RN in giving direct patients care 2.Report abnormal vital signs to RN’s in a timely manner, 3.Perform duties like insertion of intravenous catheter,blood glucose check,EKG,obtaining blood and urine sample for laboratory work,assisting patients with their Activity of daily living 4.Serve as a preceptor for upcoming clinical Technician. ACCOMPLISHMENT I was promoted to clinical Technician ii
- Clinical Technician at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Received 'Good Catch' award during 1st month of employment at DPC Wellesley.
• Efficient with all DPC lab procedures, QA, QC & API requirements
• Train new employees during DPC lab orientation every other week at Apex training center.
• Continue to train new CMA's in the lab
• Responsible for their lab competencies
• Working in same capacity as Clinical Technician III as at Sutton Station Internal Medicine.
- CLINICAL TECHNICIAN III at Duke Primary Care Wellesley
- CLINICAL TECHNICIAN III at SUTTON STATION INTERNAL MEDICINE, DUKE UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM
- CLINICAL TECHNICIAN III at TIMBERLYNE FAMILY MEDICINE, DUAP
- CLINICAL TECHNICIAN II at OUTPATIENT PHLEBOTOMY-DUKE SOUTH CLINICS
6 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology - Medical Laboratory Technology
• Cleans/turns emergency rooms in a timely manner to accommodate high-occupancy levels.
• Transports Patients to testing/scanning areas such as X-rays, CTs & MRIs. Clinical Supply Technician
• Aid & assist the department in stocking room carts/Trauma Bays with medical supplies.
• Assist Nurses/Attending Doctors with supplies and equipment orders not accessible with in the department. Medical Receptionist
• Duties are to scan inpatient's charts to Medical Records, Answer incoming calls & direct them to the appropriate personnel.
• Check labs and reqs to insure they match, Input Respiratory orders and EKGs to the correct personnel/Contact outside hospitals for Medical Records.
- Clinical Technician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Lead Janitor at Service Management Systems
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I begin here in 2009 as the Dietary Manager. I stay in this role and when Sodexo received the contract for our company, I went to Sodexo and continue to be the Dietary manager. This year a position came open for a clinical technician and I applied. I have been in this role since July 23, 2018.
- Clinical Technician at Atrium Health
- Dietary Manager at Atrium Health
- Food Service Director at Brookdale Senior Care
- Food Service Director - Concord Place at Southern Assisted Living
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School diploma
A Clinical Technician II in the Histology Laboratory at Duke Hospital in Durham, NC. Assists Histology
Technician to complete patient results. Keep tissues in a precise order while going through the chain in the Laboratory. Processes tissues and follows through with Staining machines. Attends and follows up on precise cleaning. Thrives on high degree of responsibility of patient's tissues from
surgery. Aware of CAPS requirements and follows thoroughly.
• Volunteer/ Hospital, Duke Oncology Recreation Therapy, Durham, NC 2013 to present. Provides warm environment during Christmas for families in hospital.
- Clinical Technician II at Duke Hospital
- Phlebotomist at UNC Rex Laboratory
- Head Cashier at Joann Fabrics
- Visual Display Merchandiser at Walt Disney World
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Phlebotomy
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Arts
Navicent Health Medical Center July 2012-present day Position: Clinical Technician 3 My duties are to assist Registered Nurses in patient care such as: taking vital signs, checks for oxygen levels, glucose levels, and personal care on patients. Burruss Correctional Training Center February 2011-July 2012 Position: Correctional Officer 2 My duties were to supervise inmates, and conduct headcounts, and record in logbook daily activities within the facilities. Also listened, monitored, and responded to all radio traffic. Nichiha Inc. August 2009-March 2010 Position: Paint Machine Opearator My duties were to monitor and inspect, and to report any defects to management on various hardwood boards that came on conveyor lines. Also used small hand tools to work on machinery when shut down for cleaning and maintenance. Walmart Return Center January 2007-August 2009 Position: Production Supervisor Started at the Walmart Return Center as an Associate. My job description was to scan and process returned, defected merchandise from Walmart Stores. Processed and identified a variety of freight flowing through the work stations using calculators, computers, laser scanners, and mechanical equipment/power equipment. Ensured a safe and clean working environment and followed loss prevention guidelines and procedures. Periodically lifted 50lbs. or more and/or carried objects of 50lbs. or more in the work station. I had knowledge and experience of using RF scanners, pallets jacks, unloading trucks in the Receiving and Shipping Departments, Asset Protection, the Modules, and Hazardous Materials. Was later promoted to a Hazardous Materials and Modules Supervisor overseeing, coaching, and assisting over 15 plus Associates based on productivity, quality, performance, and safety goal procedures. Followed policies and procedures and did morning briefings to inform the Associates the status of the building's performance. Assisted Area Managers with productivity reports, paperwork, evaluations, and recommendations of Associates. Demonstrated leadership and people skills effectively and knowledge of Walmart Distribution procedures. Gave Associates a chance to make any comments, concerns, or suggestions after briefings. Also insured equipment, supplies, and tools were available to used to accomplish work in the Associates assigned areas and made sure they were in good working condition at the beginning of the shift. JOB RECOGNITIONS Received an Associate Accommodation in the Miscellaneous Dept. for "job well done in performance" of August 2008 at the Walmart Return Center. Received a Georgia Work Ready Bronze certificate of August 2008. Received an Associate of the Month for Nov. 2008 at the Walmart Return Center for "outstanding service" to Walmart Stores, Inc. Promoted to Hazardous Materials and Modules Production Supervisor at Walmart Return Center of Dec. 2008. Awarded a plaque for "support and dedication to the Management Team and Associates of Return Center #9194 as a Modules Supervisor" of July 2009.
- Clinical Technician 3 at Navicent Health Medical Center
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - College Prepatory Classes
- high school diploma