Clinical Technician- Oncology department
Clinical Technician- Oncology department
- Clinical Technician II at Virginia Hospital Center
- Private CNA at Self/Family
- Infant Room Teacher at Housatonic Child Care Center
2 months at this Job
- CERT - Nursing Assistance
- CERT - Phlebotomy
- CERT - Patient Care
- CERT - EKG Technician
- - Medical Assistant
- - Elementary Education
- - Liberal Arts
Clinical Technician-MISS SPECIALTY CARE - Philadelphia, PA March 2018 to Present procedures.
•Provides patient care through minimally invasive support services and other patient care services for surgical
• Providing logistical and technical support for laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries
• Setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining all minimally invasive equipment, including video systems, before, during and after surgeries
• Managing the maintenance, care, cleaning and repair of our instrument/scope sets in a hands-on environment
• Interacting with physicians to ensure all preferences are met
• Assisting the operating room team with the set up and break down of the surgical suite
• Troubleshooting during the surgical procedure to quickly resolve issues.
SPECIALTY CARE - Philadelphia, PA
March 2018 to Present
- Clinical Technician at SPECIALTY CARE
- Program Assistant at Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Summer Monitor at Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Food Service Manager at Imani Education Circle Charter School
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Associate in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
09/2017-current Answering phone calls, checking insurance, updating information Checking in and out patients. Scheduling patients Clinical Technician 1
- Clinical Technician 1 at Dental Office/ Front Desk
- Nanny at Dental Office/ Front Desk
- at Klines Freeze
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Clinical care for 20 Psychiatric patients (Celentano 5)
● Trained to gather vitals, EKG, glucometer results, specimens
● Patient admitting, gathering/report data upon admissions
● Clerical objectives including maintaining patient charts, answering phones, and adhering to HIPAA
● De-escalate hostile situations, CPI training
● Experience with Dementia, homelessness, drug abuse, psychiatric disorders
● New hire training and onboarding experience
● Secretarial abilities including high call volume, email, and maintaining data
● Promoted to Clinical Technician II status in December 2017
● Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Clinical Technician II at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Apple Rehab
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Sports Authority
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- High School Diploma
2685 South Horseshoe Dr #101 Naples, FL 34104 United States 12/2011 - Present Salary: 18.59 USD Per Hour Hours per week: 40 Pay Plan: GS Grade: GS-7 Telehealth Clinical Technician (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Provided hearing evaluations through the use of Video Teleconferencing. Fluent in the use of Otoflex audiometer to obtain tymp/reflexes. Use of Acousticalequipment to obtain audiogram. Proficient in obtaining earmold impressions. Assisted with Telemental Health clinic through use of Clinical Video Teleconferencing with clinical psychiatrist. Facilitated patients receiving treatment at distant facilities as part of expanding Telemental Health clinic. Troubleshoot any equipment failure and maintainance. Provided Teledermatology services to veteran population thus avoiding need to travel to distant VA hospitals for evaluation. Provided Teleretinal screening for Diabetic Retinopathy patients again avoiding long wait times for appointments and travel time and cost to patient. Well versed in providing patient education and follow up evaluation once treatment plan is established. Well versed in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Coordinated care for visually impaired patients to receive treatment through the use of video teleconferencing. Provided dermatology imaging to patients while recognizing potentially malignant lesions. Experienced in Electronic Medical Records maintainance and navigation. Organized and maintained monthly statistics regarding telehealth services utilizing Microsoft Access, Excel and Powerpoint. Coordinated multiple provider schedules to facilitate seamless transitions in patient care. Frequent use of FedTraveler.com to initiate local and out-of-area travel. Supervisor: Rod Miles (727-580-5956) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Department of Veteran's Affairs 2685 Horseshoe Drive Suite 101 Naples, FL 34104 United States
- Telehealth Clinical Technician at Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Health Technician at Series
- Supervisor at Okay
- Medical Technician at Orlando Regional Medical Center
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Technical or Occupational
Certified Nursing Assistant The Garden at fair oaks assisting － Fairfax, VA
• Personal hygiene - bathing/showering, grooming, nail care, and oral care, Dressing -
• the ability to make appropriate clothing decisions and physically dress/undress oneself, Eating - the ability to feed oneself, though not necessarily the capability to prepare food, Maintaining continence - both the mental and physical capacity to use a restroom, including the ability to get on and off the toilet and cleaning oneself, Transferring/Mobility- moving oneself from seated to standing, getting in and out of bed, and the ability to walk independently from one location to another, Basic communication skills - such as using a regular phone, mobile phone, email, or the Internet, meal planning, feeding, and the ability to safely use kitchen equipment and utensils, fixing bed, maintaining a hygienic place of residence, check blood pressure.
• Preserved patient dignity and minimized discomfort by carrying out duties such as bedpan changes, diapering and bathing. Clinical Technician INOVA Hospital － Leesburg, VA
• Ensured quality patient care from admission to discharge through direct supervision of all nursing and ancillary staff.
• Maintained strict patient privacy and confidential patient information, taking care to meet all HIPAA guidelines and statues for data security.
• Monitored patients with acute pain], conditions for changes, improvements or need for intervention.
• Measured urine specimens and delivered to laboratory.
• Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in electronic medical records.
• Escorted patients to examination rooms and prepared for physician exams.
• Monitored post-op vitals, set up PCA, fluids.
• Frequently commended for maintaining the safety, respect and dignity of residents.
• Assists the registered nurse and physician in data collection to enhance patient care; performs diagnostic & therapeutic procedures and completes patient care tasks. In the secretarial role, responsible for the clerical and communication functions necessary for the general management and organization of the Department. Nurse Tech II Reston Hospital Center － Reston, VA
• Assists the registered nurse and physician in data collection to enhance patient care; performs diagnostic & therapeutic procedures and completes patient care tasks.
• Responsible for the clerical and communication functions necessary for the general management and organization of the Department.
• The individual must demonstrate: knowledge of the principals of human growth and development over the life span.
• Transports patients, equipment, and specimens safely.
• Responsible for maintaining a stocked, clean, hazard free environment.
• Complies with all policies, procedures, and standards of the Department and Institution.
• Fostered relationships with patients, caregivers and healthcare teams to achieve individual care plan targets.
• Documented information in patient charts and communicated status updates to interdisciplinary care team.
• Worked with physicians and nursing team members to support patient needs, including collecting specimens, monitoring vitals and maximizing patient comfort.
• Documented activities and recorded information in EMR system.
• Provided hands-on nursing care under direct RN supervision, adhering to medical center policies and procedures. Home Caregiver Home Care Assistance Corporation － Fairfax, VA
• Assisted disabled individuals to foster independence while still closely monitoring safety at all times.
• Maintained clean and well-organized environment to promote client happiness and safety.
• Developed strong and trusting rapport with each patient to facilitate best possible care and assistance.
• Organized and administered medications on clear schedules to help alleviate symptoms and optimize quality of life.
• Planned optimal meals based on established nutritional plans, including shopping for ingredients and cooking dishes.
• Ran errands for clients and transported to appointments to maintain wellness and support daily living needs.
• Worked to improve patient outlook and daily living through compassionate care.
• Dressed, groomed and fed patients with limited physical abilities to efficiently handle basic needs.
• Completed data entries in charts and log books to document clients' progress with accuracy.
• Assisted patients with transitioning between beds, wheelchairs and automobiles, providing consistent and safe mobility support.
• Monitored clients' progress to report necessary changes.
• Observed patient vital signs and medication reactions, reporting any health concerns or behavioral changes.
• Performed household tasks such as laundry, dusting, washing dishes and vacuuming.
• Maintained strong knowledge of medications and medical terminology through continued education and seminars.
• Pleasantly greeted patients and families and displayed enthusiastic, compassionate attitude, effectively establishing long-term professional relationships.
• Provided mental and emotional support to keep clients happy and healthy. Massage Therapist Massage Envy － Herndon, VA
• Cleaned massage rooms after use and prepared for next client.
• Discussed body treatment needs and expectations with clients to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
• Devised informational marketing ads and pamphlets to bring in additional clients.
• Worked with 25 to 35 clients per week performing variety of therapeutic massages, including pregnancy, sports, deep tissue and Swedish.
• Collected detailed client information to create over 4 individualized plans to relieve pain, improve circulation, rehabilitate injuries and increase relaxation.
• Gave clients individualized suggestions for stretching, strengthening, postural and relaxation techniques.
• Researched various types of spa therapies and treatments to be better informed of spa services.
• Escorted massage clients to the changing room and provided spa gowns.
• Monitored and tracked salon product contracts and deliveries.
• Replaced towels and mats and escorted guests to the tranquility room.
• Clearly communicated with each technician regarding any schedule changes.
• Collected soiled linens and placed in appropriate receptacles.
• Advised guests on special events and product promotions.
- Clinical Technician at Reston Hospital
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- High School Diploma
care on the overnight shift utilizing the P's and Q's format for hourly rounding. specimens, insert catheters, perform bladder scans, assist with dressing changes using sterile techniques. members warmly, answering and directing phone calls, stocking, organizing telemetry boxes, use of a fax machine and copier, maintaining equipment such as downtime computers and refrigerators
• Collaborates with the Registered Nurse on shift to provide excellent patient
• Take patients vital signs, perform IV insertions, glucose monitoring, collect
• Office duties including but not limited to greeting patients and family
• Precept new hires into the Clinical Technician/ Unit Secretary role, orienting them to the unit and the overall hospital layout and processes.
care on the overnight shift utilizing the P's and Q's format for hourly rounding.
specimens, insert catheters, perform bladder scans, assist with dressing
changes using sterile techniques.
members warmly, answering and directing phone calls, stocking, organizing
telemetry boxes, use of a fax machine and copier, maintaining equipment
such as downtime computers and refrigerators
- Clinical Technician II/Unit Secretary at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant at The Medical Team
- Personal Care Assistant at Private Duty In-Home Care
- Administrative Office Specialist at Northern Virginia Community College
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Statistics
- Associate - General Studies
- - Nursing Assistant
- - Nursing
Responsible for processing patient medical Medicare claims Working with pharmacists to satisfy patient medical requirements
● Achieved a consistent 98% on clinical review audits
● Top performer in client claim volume
● Consistently met weekly quota of case volume
- Clinical Technician at Prime Therapeutics
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
- Marketing Specialist / Sales Internship at Farmers Insurance
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
My responsibilities are: Maruti Fleet & Management: 4533 Highway Avenue, Jacksonville, FL. 32254 * Transit Driver October 1 2015 - July 11, 2016 My responsibilities are:
• Observing and/or supervising patients
• Communicating with patients by listening to their needs and developing a professional relationship that does not exceed the boundaries of patient and clinical tech.
• Keeping in in touch with facility supervisors through communication, with a two way radio in which case the safety of patients and/or staff is threatened; for example, we call out codes such as "code blue" for patients who need medical attention or "code black" in which case a staff member needs assistance with a patient.
• Directing and redirecting patients to group meetings
• Transporting patients to and from airports and special appointments.
• Documenting charts such as: patients who threaten to commit suicide in which case, Clinical techs must observe such patients on a one on one basis until released by the facility Physician.
• Keep up with monthly education and attend monthly meetings that are called by the Clinical supervisor.
• Being on time and working my area of responsibility.
• Transporting passengers safely to their destination
• selling monthly passes,
• Maintaining a safe environment, filling out the proper paper work, and staying up to date with the proper safety training.
• Further, my responsibilities are to check the bus for any unsafe conditions before leaving the transportation depot.
My responsibilities are:
Maruti Fleet & Management:
4533 Highway Avenue, Jacksonville, FL. 32254
* Transit Driver October 1 2015 - July 11, 2016
My responsibilities are:
- Clinical Technician at Twelve Oaks acadia health care
- at Ministry "Second Chance Ministries"
- Transit Driver at Ministry "Second Chance Ministries"
- House Parent at Children in Crisis, Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Ministry Leadership Pastoral Ministries
- Master's - Ministry Leadership
• Independently manages laparoscopic procedures to include all tower functions.
• Cleans equipment at the end of each case, prepares equipment for next case and appropriately disposes of all refuse.
• Assists physician and other clinical staff members as requested.
- Clinical Technician at Specialty Care
- Sterilization Technician at Holy Cross Hospital
- Receptionist-Per Diem at HewDee Corporation
- at OR Scrub Tech
3 years at this Job
- Associates in Science degree
- High School Diploma