Project Desc.: VX integration is a multi-phase engagement that merges both Alaska Airlines and Virgin America business systems and applications to have a seamless customer integration experience to support the organization's business strategies, operating & revenue models through low cost IT systems. * Provide strategic guidance in implementing Alaska's Cloud enablement strategy to support the organization's cloud first goals and objectives. * Assist with architectural design and develop cloud solutions (PAAS, IAAS, SAAS and Hybrid Cloud adoption models) that meets the organization's business goals and objectives * Accelerate the migration of Alaska's line of business applications to Microsoft Azure Platform using industry technology trends, tools, cloud patterns/policies, governance and operating models. * Extend the organization's cloud deployments through various connectivity models (VPN & ExpressRoute) * Build organization's container strategy and adoption of container platform (s) for microservice based orchestrations. * Leverage Microsoft based automation platforms/feature and capabilities for supporting organization's uptime goals to sustain zero downtime efforts (Business Continuity) * Design and implement Self-Service tools for accelerating cloud adoptions at Alaska Air IT organization. * Setup and Configure Cloud Cost Management and Optimization tools at Alaska for managing all of Alaska's CSP accounts and gene rate useful insights. * Modernize legacy applications leveraging cloud technologies based on Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline to support the continuous Integration and delivery process strategies. * Build Cloud Reference Architecture, Patterns, Policies and Governance artifacts to meet the organization's compliance and audit requirements. Skills & Environment: Enterprise Cloud Strategy, Cloud Governance, Integration Architecture for Data & Applications, Application rationalization, Azure Cloud Platform, Cloud Migration, Azure Automation, C# 7.1, ASP.NET CORE 2.0, Subscription Management, Compute & Storage, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, App Services, VNETs, VPN Gateways, Load Balancers, API Management, Content Delivery Networks, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Data Factory, Data Lake, Event Hub and Grid, ExpressRoute, HD Insights, Service Bus, PowerShell, Active Directory, Azure Backup and Site Recovery.
- Principal Cloud Architect at Alaska Airlines Inc
- Principal Cloud Architect at Microsoft
- Lead Architect at Farmers Life Insurance
- Lead Architect at Wipro Limited
2 years, 8 months at this Job
AWS Cloud Architect
- AWS Cloud Architect at Career Education Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - management
Description: As a Cloud Architect, I was responsible for designing an application and services
required within the organization which was typically part of solution development team. Built a Virtual Private Cloud and ran several instances to launch a Linux machine. Also provided it with
Computing, Storage and Monitoring services to design and build a scalable and fault tolerant
• Used IAM managed policies to assign access to Users and Group Management.
• Provided a script for user data to automatically install Apache, which also verified logging into Operating System using SSH.
• Built and connected services in AWS like VPC, Subnets, Internet Gateway, Route tables, Security Groups and Network Access Control Lists (NACLs).
• Created a Secure Web Application from Scratch with a Bastion Host, NAT Gateway and Application Load Balancer in AWS.
• Created record sets inside Route 53 hosted zone that will configure the DNS settings for a custom domain and point it to our application.
• Designed, Implemented and Secured Relational Databases with backup solutions using AWS RDS Instances.
• Used Amazon S3 to Configure Multiple Lifecycle Policies, implement Object Versioning and implement custom policies as per the needs of backup and archival processes.
• Configured SNS (Simple Notification Service) Push Notifications on S3 Bucket Events Inside of the AWS Console.
• Auto Scaling and SQS message queues were used to process messages in AWS.
• Demonstrated presentation skills with a high degree of comfort while interacting with technical teams, internal and external executives.
- Cloud Architect at Oklahoma Christian University, Oklahoma
- System Administrator at Oklahoma Christian University, Oklahoma
- Java Web Developer at Tangent Automation
5 months at this Job
- Master's in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
As an Azure Cloud Architect, I work with customers to deliver Azure cloud solutions. I help them to design cloud based infrastructure architectures, and plan migrations from on-premises to Azure. Conduct analysis of current on-premises infrastructure and applications.
- Azure Cloud Architect at Cloudreach Corporation
- Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft State & Local Government at Microsoft Corporation
- Solutions Architect, Collaboration Managed Services at Avanade, Inc
- Principal Solutions Architect at
3 months at this Job
Infrastructure/Cloud Architect for Frugalcloud. Responsible for Design and implementation for AWS infrastructure for Medium to Large Customers. Designed solutions then implemented design.
• Member of the Team to Design the Cloud/Application migration strategy to AWS.
• Member of application rationalization team.
• Architected and Implemented Jenkins Dev/Ops CI/CD environment in AWS
• Designed and implemented core VPC Security Architecture.
• Implemented Aviatrix cross-cloud solution.
• Implemented Kinesis Firehose for AWS WAF Log analysis.
• Architected and Implemented Elastic stack (Elk) for AWS log analysis
• Wrote automation for windows backup and patching in landing zone environment in AWS.
• Wrote Dev/Ops automation to apply corporate cloud standards to migrated AMI's
• Wrote Dev/Ops automation for AWS Kubernetes/Docker buildout
• Wrote Dev/Ops automation for AWS SSM to allow manual Business continuity tests
• Trained existing staff on Dev/Ops CloudFormation fundamentals.
• Wrote automation to replicate business application to DR AWS availability zone.
• Conducted Lunch and learns to train existing staff on cloud methodologies
- Infrastructure/Cloud Architect at Frugalcloud
- Cloud Solutions Architect at Advanced Systems Group
- Cloud Migration Architect at IBM Global Services
- Enterprise Architect at HD Supply
9 months at this Job
Enterprise Architect and design person for the hybrid cloud and DevOps world.
• Data center consolidation and virtualization
• Moving applications locally hosted apps to cloud and hybrid cloud platforms on Open Stack, AWS, Azure, and VMware Vcloud.
• Cloud security standards followed during architecture and security design.
• SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) implementation
• Service catalog, virtualization, automation and orchestration
• Architectural design and implementation of cloud management tools Cloud Computing Architecture design and implementation:
• Migration of 75% applications to private, hybrid and public cloud.
• Amazon EC2 ECS implemented to support Docker Containers.
• Implementation of essential attributes of cloud compute: on-demand/self-service, anywhere network access, location transparent resource pooling, rapid elasticity, and pay-per-use service.
• Consulted in pre-cloud architecture layout and future integration plans.
• Vendor research, selection, contract negotiations, and final approval process formalized and executed.
• Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies.
• Involved in the security issues dealing with cloud computing and analysis.
• Implementation of AWS Lambda, creation of Lambda permissions model, IAM execution roles and Lambda function policies.
- Cloud Architect at Johnson & Johnson (Consulting)
- Chef at Barclays Bank (Consulting)
- VMWare Consultant at Gilead Sciences(Consulting)
- Azure Architect at Bank of America (Consulting)
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Responsible for working with designers to assist company in securing their cloud computing platforms; Work alongside Senior Cloud Architect in creating, designing, developing, testing and implementing a proprietary cloud and functional areas of the cloud
• Create Security groups that have access to both SSH and HTTP access; modify user access in AWS using the IAM feature including creating users to IAM, password resets, and adding users to different security groups in AWS
• Display working knowledge of AWS using VPC, S3, Route 53, Auto-Scaling, SQS, SWF, and MySQL to design, implement, and expand organizations enterprise computing and cloud solutions ensuring highly performance and available enterprise and cloud computing services
• Design, implement, test and document a serverless solution capable of monitoring service usage within an account using LucidChart, Lambda, CloudWatch, VPC, and Python 3
• Processes add, modify, or remove security access requests that are generated daily based on the user primary job function.
• Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
• Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
• Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, Subnets to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
• Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
• Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources like VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
• Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Written Cloud Formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
• Create and configure required cyber security capabilities within the Cloud Environment using Python, GIT etc.
• Responsible to formulate, document and communicate the cloud security architecture and associated practices.
• Worked on optimizing volumes and launching several EC2 instances in the VPC.
• Worked on setting up alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
• Worked in the Cloud Security team as Security architect overseeing the automated security processes such as NACL, Security Groups, VPC, IAM, S3 etc. un-authorized access and modifications then alerting the incident details and responding to them with Reversal actions.
• Experience in maintenance and configuration of user accounts for to servers and created user, roles and groups for using resources in AWS Identity Access Management, Roles for EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch, EBS resources to communicate with each other using IAM.
- CLOUD ARCHITECT at Qotasystems
- LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN at Qotasystems
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Cloud Architecture
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management - Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Economics - International Business and Economics
Virtualization/Cloud Architect tasked with conducting an internal audit of Redbox newly deployed AWS/Azure cloud environments with the intent to ensure that cloud best practices are being adhered to in regards to VPC's, EC2, S3 and IAM deployments. * Utilizing SAML protocol to merge On Prem Active Directory and third party tool Okta to federate and centralize group authentication between subscriptions. * Design, configured and deployed VPC's in AWS Regions and Availability Zones and created VPC to On Prem VPN connection according to AWS best practice and Redbox needs. * Reduced EC2 instances sprawl by leveraging IAM to create groups, roles and polices granting and limiting access to internal AWS users where needed. * Utilizing AWS Connector I was able to connect our On Prem VSphere Environment with our AWS VPC and migrate Vmware servers and convert them into EC2 instances within AWS. * Configure Subnets, ELB's, Security Groups, Route Tables, Internet Gateways, ACL's, CIDR Blocks, Elastic IP's and Private IP's and associated AWS services with appropriate VPC. * Deployed instances utilizing AWS best practices to determine instance type according to instance performance and capacity need. * Work with Redbox DevOps teams and external vendors on big data/analytics projects utilizing AWS resources such EMR, Redshift ,Cassandra JIT and Jenkins.
- Virtualization/Cloud Architect at RedBox
- Virtualization Architect at CompuCom
- Virtualization Architect at Accenture
- Infrastructure Architect at IBM
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Network & Communications Management
Experience in working closely with telecom software value added client who provide carrier grade software solutions such as Customer Lifecycle Management, Campaign Management, Provisioning of Data/Voice Services and different flavors of Inbound/Outbound voice services to Operators & System Integrator. Designed High level application hosting architecture with single point focus point of reducing the cost of operation ensuring high availability and fault tolerance.
• Managed servers on the MicrosoftAzure Platform Azure VirtualMachines instances using Ansible Configuration Management. Created Ansible manifests, profiles and roles modules to automate system operations.
• Creating and maintaining containerized micro services and configuring/maintaining private container registry on Microsoft Azure for Hosting Images and using Windows Active Directory.
• Used Microsoft Azure for Development, Test and UAT environments for all customers regardless of final Production platform (SaaS Cloud, Private secure cloud) to speed up development/ deployment process and work within CI/CD framework.
• Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
• Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Computer, Web & Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, Azure SQL DW, Cloud Services, and ARM, focusing on high-availability, Disaster Recovery, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
• Hands on Experience using Microsoft Azure and Application Deployments using Terraform and Puppet in Azure.
• Hands-on experience Designing, planning and implementation for existing On-Prem applications to Azure Cloud (ARM), Configured and deployed Azure Automation Scripts utilizing Azure stack (Compute, Web and Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, Azure Data Lake, HDInsight Clusters, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Cloud Services and ARM), Services and Utilities focusing on Automation.
• Managing ongoing updates and configuration changes to Aws environments using deployment. Automation tools such as Jenkins alongside chef and terraform.
• Designed & Implemented static webpage architecture using services such as IAM, KMS, Cognito, APIGateway, Route53, S3.
• Built and configured a Virtual Data Center and deployed instances in AWS cloud for Enterprise Data Ware Housing which includes VPC, Private & Public Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Using of NAT Instance/Gateway for private server connectivity, RDS,Auto-Scaling&LoadBalancers, Configuring SNS.
• Designed and implemented Azure Architecture, Active Directory and designed Web Apps.
• Network performance, monitoring code practices & frameworks, and migration/release skills and management with Service Now APIs & platform in general.
• Hands on experience in implementing AWS broad range of services such as provisioning EC2, AMI, VPC, ELB, Auto-Scaling, Security Groups, IAM, EBS, AMI, S3, SNS, SQS, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Cloud front, Cloud trial, RDS, EMR, Redshift.
• Created and Configured Red Hat Linux Environment and Microsoft Windows Virtual Machines in AWS using EC2, Elastic IP, VPC, Subnets, Route Tables, NAT Gateway.
• Deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets. Created a Lambda Deployment function and configured it to receive events from your S3 bucket.
• Created Python Scripts to Automate AWS services, ELB, CloudFront Distribution, ECS, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, created stacks with single servers or joins web servers and loaded the big volume source files from AWSS3 to redshift with Talend Big Data tool.
• Development of Amazon Virtual Private Cloud in the scalable environment which provides advanced security features such as security groups and network access control lists to enable inbound and outbound filtering at the instance level and subnet level.
• Customized Ansible modules for finding facts about AWS Cloudwatch alarms and taking actions to pause/Unpause those alarms during deployments.
• Trained and deployed Machine Learning Models on Linear Learning.
• Designed, built & managed a multi-cloud Kubernetes infrastructure in Azure. Environment:AWS (EC2/AMIs/VPC/S3/IAM/S3,EBScloud trails, CloudWatch, EMR, Cloud Formation, SQS, SNS, Snowball, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, Route53,RDS,MYSQL), AWS Direct connect, VM Export/Import, AZURE (VM, IAM, ADFS, Logic APPS, Function APPS, Blob Storage, Log Analytics, Key Vault, Web App Services),Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), OpenStack, Node.js, Ansible, Nginx, Kubernetes, Linux, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Python, PowerShell, ServiceNow, OpenShift.
- Sr. Cloud Architect at Q Cloud LLC
- Cloud Architect at Korn Ferry
- Sr. Strategic Business Manager at Snycon Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Sr. Business Analyst at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master in Computer Information System - Computer Information System
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Cloud Architect working within large enterprise application studio which builds enterprise applications for internal IT services and different business functions.
• Provide cost analysis, architecture artifacts, scope of work for new Azure/AWS Cloud project delivery. Support cyber and architecture review process for new cloud projects. Act as technical expert for cloud service choice as well as delivery and configuration.
• Define and Document standards for configuring and implementing Azure Services (network, security configurations, and identity) for delivery teams. Created reference ARM templates and reference DR diagrams for new application studio’s to leverage.
• Implemented greenfield project leveraging Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) for use, including configuration standards, implementing infrastructure with secure networking, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Perform POC work on new services to evaluate feasibility. Participate as adviser in cloud workshops related to cloud services, cloud architecture patterns, and microservices. Create training material for delivery teams and lead training activities.
• Work with dependent teams such as Cyber Security, Networking, and Data Center Services to streamline processes and fix overarching problems impacting cloud readiness and delivery.
• Work on initiatives to further DevSecOps and Agile practices.
- Cloud Architect at Private Company
- Azure Cloud/DevOps Architect at Healthcare Company
- DevOps Lead at SaaS Company
- Sr. SaaS Engineer at SaaS Company
1 year at this Job
- BS Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering