Consulting Cloud Architect providing client solutions for AWS, Azure, GCP
Consulting Cloud Architect providing client solutions for AWS, Azure, GCP
- Sr. Cloud Architect at Consulting
- Lead Solutions Architect - DevSecOps (Consultant) at Donnelley Financial Services
- Lead Solutions Architect - DevSecOps (Consultant) at US Cellular
- Enterprise Solutions Architect - Digital Transformation Strategy (Consultant) at Rockwell Automation
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Florida Power & Light is a utility company, a subsidiary of utility holding company NextEra
Energy, serves some 4.5 million electricity customers in eastern and southern Florida. FPL
has received the top ranking in our segment for this study of residential customers based on survey responses from more than 100,000 residential utility customers across the country. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Playing role of AWS Cloud Architect for multiple projects for end to end implementations.
• Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Auto Scaling Groups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
• Experienced in creating multiple VPC's and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
• Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
• Used security groups, network ACL's, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud.
• Alexa - Implementation of FPL Energy advisor and implementation of AWS Alexa lambda services.
• Implementation of AI services for customer sentiment analysis using natural language processing (NLP) service across multiple cloud platforms and topic modelling.
• Implementation of AI AWS Recognition service for Image Processing to exclude explicit content and content validation.
• Implementation and proof of concept on various new UI/Server-side technologies.
• Doing impact analysis and creating High Level Design Document and Low-Level Design Document as per the Functional Specifications Document.
• Participation in Agile grooming for requirement engineering and analysis.
• Extensively worked on front end, business and persistence tier using the HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Dojo, Restful Services.
• Integrating of application modules, components and deploying in the target platform.
• Suggesting and implementing business value addition ideas.
• Interacted with the client application delivery manager for team's performance and forecasting.
• Implementation of NoSQL Mongo DB. Environment: Framework: Jersey Rest Services, Spring. MongoDB, Dynamodb Front End technologies: CSS, HTML, Angular, ReactJs Servers: IBM WAS 7.0, Apache Tomcat Cloud: AWS, IBM Bluemix Push Notification Service AWS Services: EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, EBS, RDS, Route53, ELB, Cloud Watch, CloudFormation, AWS Auto Scaling, Lambda
- Cloud Architect at Florida Power & Light
- Java Architect at Magellan Health
- Tech lead at Infosys Ltd
- Technology Analyst at
4 years at this Job
Cloud Architect/Team Lead for project team on contract to migrate entire agency Data Center to Microsoft Azure Government Cloud § Conducted lift & shift migration of data center workloads to Azure Government Cloud § Administered systems and troubleshot issues relating to security, performance and connectivity. § Participated in IT management team meetings to ensure communication of approved and planned changes. § Implemented cloud monitoring, reporting and DRaaS for business continuity § Served as a subject matter expert for translating on-premises infrastructure operations to the cloud
- SENIOR CLOUD ARCHITECT at AGRICULTURE - CONTRACTING W/ BRAVO CONSULTING GROUP
- SENIOR IT CONSULTANT at LEARNING TREE INTERNATIONAL, INC
- DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES at LEARNING TREE INTERNATIONAL
- SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER at HANLEY WOOD, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- - Business Administration
Cloud Architect and Principal Delivery Consultant
• Azure Site Recovery
• ADDS to Azure
• Azure AD EMS, Conditional Access, InTune, MDM integration
• Office 365
• Azure Site to Site VPN and network
• Azure IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS workload transformations
• Worked with customers including the University of Nebraska, University of North Carolina, Princeton, Durham Public Schools
- Principal Cloud Architect at Forsyte IT
- Principal Consultant at Bennett Adelson
- Senior Consultant at Microsoft Corporation
- Director of Enterprise Applications at Marshall University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Played Cloud/Data architect role in multiple Data Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehousing projects.
• Designed and developed Real time analytics and micro batch for service reminders.
• Created Campaign-to-Cash Analytics for marketing team to maximize returns by improved campaigns and highly targeted audience.
• Developed highly scalable multi-tenant Analytics stack to provide competitive edge to 8000+ registered global dealers and 15 leading auto manufacturers.
• Leading a team of data analysts and developers.
• Furnish Product Managers and leadership team with insights, analytics, reports and recommendations enabling effective enhancement to product lines and provide reports.
• Involved in data mining, data modeling, business intelligence gathering, trending and benchmarking.
• Architect and develop the core of the EDW / Enterprise Data Services
• Develop data pipe-line using the AWS stack as part of the whole Data ecosystem
• Work cross-functionally to create solutions that deal with large volumes of data
• Involved in design and data model for data warehouse and big data projects, physical DB & ETL design & architect.
• Worked with the business and IT teams to gather requirements and prepared functional and technical design documents pertaining to the development of ETL solution.
• Create logical & physical data model. Create technical document for ETL development team
• Architecture and implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS Platform using Amazon ecosystems.
• Developed data lake using Apache Sqoop & Jenkins
• Exhibited leadership skills and focused on delivery and communication of project objectives and approach to business and technical teams to solve the problems.
- Data Analytics & Cloud Architect at EDW & Cloud
- Data SME & Architect at SME
- at EasyAUM Inc
- at EasyAUM Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Result oriented Cloud Architect with extensive 15+ years of successful experience in architecting, designing, developing and deploying IT solutions. Recognized leader, applying
high-impact technical solutions to major business objectives with capabilities that transcend IT
operation boundaries. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Infosys, Cloud Architect, 2010 to 2019
• MongoDB Subject Matter expert in Infosys
• Architecting complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies
• Experience in proposing and
• A highly influential individual to drive the technical strategy of the conducting POCs in the latest organization technology trends like .net core,
• Proactive thought leadership and fearless attitude helps to PCF and MongoDB suggest good design suggestions to client senior managers and
• Solution Architecture, Technical managing directors Design
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
• Familiarity with architecture
• IT project Management frameworks such as TOGAF
• Business Process improvement and Automation
• Problem Solving and Analytical
• Driving continuous improvements Skills
• CI/CD implementation with Bamboo
• Contributing to the architecture
• Dev Ops shaping for robust, reliable and high performance applications Accomplishments considering functional and
• Individual & Team award technical requirements
• 1400~ hours of client savings 2019
• Experience of looking at the "Bigger picture" and owning the
• Client savings of 376KUSD by performance improvement in 2019
- Result oriented Cloud Architect at Infosys
- Technical Project Lead at Accenture
9 years at this Job
-Conduct Cloud Workshops to analyze client existing architecture and provide recommendations for moving that architecture to AWS -Create documentation providing guidance for clients using or migrating to AWS. -Use Terraform to create new and modify existing infrastructure for clients based on workshop results. -Use Terraform to create a repeatable infrastructure model for AWS Security Automation and Orchestration initiative. -Deploy fully FedRAMP compliant workloads in AWS using Terraform Modules. -Configure varying security tools in FedRAMP environments such as: Jira ServiceDesk, TrendMircro DSM, Splunk, ELK, Puppet, Active Directory, RH IDM and more. -Analyze existing client infrastructure based on information gathered during cloud Workshops -Architect Highly Available and fault tolerant infrastructures based on information obtained during cloud workshops -Review existing and proposed client infrastructure to give recommendation on security best practice and implementation AWS. -Migrate existing On-Prem applications into AWS commercial and GovCloud -Create detailed Visio drawings for on-prem, AWS and Azure architectures
-Conduct Cloud Workshops to analyze client existing architecture and provide recommendations for moving that architecture to AWS
-Create documentation providing guidance for clients using or migrating to AWS.
-Use Terraform to create new and modify existing infrastructure for clients based on workshop results.
-Use Terraform to create a repeatable infrastructure model for AWS Security Automation and Orchestration initiative.
-Deploy fully FedRAMP compliant workloads in AWS using Terraform Modules.
-Configure varying security tools in FedRAMP environments such as: Jira ServiceDesk, TrendMircro DSM, Splunk, ELK, Puppet, Active Directory, RH IDM and more.
-Analyze existing client infrastructure based on information gathered during cloud Workshops
-Architect Highly Available and fault tolerant infrastructures based on information obtained during cloud workshops
-Review existing and proposed client infrastructure to give recommendation on security best practice and implementation AWS.
-Migrate existing On-Prem applications into AWS commercial and GovCloud
-Create detailed Visio drawings for on-prem, AWS and Azure architectures
- Cloud Architect at Coalfire Systems
- Cloud Architect and Web Developer at Sane Solutions LLC
- Cloud Architect and Security Analyst at Procope Consulting LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Cyber Security
Responsibilities: * Develops solutions with architects to ensure interoperability of interfacing systems. Uses agile methodologies to produce quality solutions. Provides input on program estimation and project planning. Develops implementation and transition plans. Ensures solutions or services adhere to IT principles such as optimizing system performance, maintainability and usability requirements while meeting IT standards, procedures, security and policies * Understand customers' overall requirement, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions. * Used security groups, network ACL's, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud. * Architect, Design, and management of LAMBDA Architecture to process Event based batch and real-time data processing framework * Deep Expertise in the design/usage of the core AWS Product set such as EC2, VPC, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Route53, CloudFront etc. * Involved in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), Hibernate/JPA and Java Web Framework along with Web Services (SOAP, RESTful ). * Led and mentored the project team from both technical and functional perspectives including database development, integration development, requirements identifications, testing, and project management. * Provides leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy and effective use of AWS services. Develops high-level technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits. Analyzes stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision. * Designed high availability applications on cloud adhering to disaster recovery and availability best practices. * Implemented lift and shift process model clearly defining the individual steps of the lift and shift process.
- AWS Cloud Architect at FedEx World Technology Center
- AWS Cloud Architect at JP Morgan Chase Delaware Technology Center
- AWS Cloud Architect at Certify Global Inc, MD
- Java Cloud Architect at Xcilisa Software Solutions ,Hyd
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics
for the Public Cloud Group, based remotely with work on-site as needed. As a Senior Cloud Architect at Solinea and Unitas Global, responsible for assisting customers with architecture, implementation and training using best practices for Openstack clouds, DevOps and automation solutions as well as other
● Major Entertainment Company Performed analysis and recommendations for migration of existing legacy infrastructure on Physical Hardware and VMWare for migration into AWS with options of using EC2 or VMWare Cloud on AWS. Included feature and gap analysis of each product, estimated pricing and timelines for migration out of existing datacenter.
● On-Line Insurance Company Created logging system for AWS customer using Logstash, Kinesis Streams and Amazon Elasticsearch. Received logs from CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, EKS, RDS, Lambda, S3 and applications running in EKS. Created and modified CloudFormation templates as needed for IAM access and creation of streams and CloudWatch Log groups.
● Major Satellite Communications Company Worked to streamline Ansible code and reduce redundancies between code branches for various groups of systems. Created testing Playbooks to validate environmental setup. Linux Kernel module(DKMS) testing for deployment of modules via Ansible.
● Specialized Biotechnology Company Implemented a proof of concept OpenStack cloud with Ceph storage as a target for V2V testing for integration of IT services from acquired subsidiaries with specialized networking requirements. Followed up with implementation of pure SSD Ceph cluster using RedHat Ceph Storage and RedHat OSP for the production OpenStack cloud to actually begin migration of subsidiaries IT services. Included network and hardware troubleshooting to determine issues with the Linux Kernel for the networking hardware chosen, and a bad controller/SSD interaction for the storage chosen.
● Major Japanese Telecommunications Company Designed and implemented a proof of concept cloud for an Infrastructure as a Service platform used by internal customers. System implemented using custom Ansible code and vendor provided packages on Ubuntu 16.04(Xenial) with OpenStack Mitaka. System used active/standby HA for the control plane. HA was implemented with Pacemaker with Corosync, and HAProxy for service management and request routing. MySQL with an NFS backend was used in an active/standby mode for the OpenStack databases.
● Top U.S. Satellite Broadcaster Created best practices documentation for operational tooling including discussions of logging, monitoring, and management of code for operations. Evaluated existing DevOps pipeline and made recommendations for improving the availability and scale of each component. Included suggestions of how to better integrate each component into a more automated pipeline to reduce the number of steps requiring human intervention.
● Internal Projects Worked on internal private cloud for customer use including performance analysis, hardware monitoring gap analysis, creation of stopgap Ansible code and PXE install environment to quickly deploy new hypervisors while analysis of the existing platform was completed to create a new automated OpenStack deploy for customer use.
- Senior Cloud Architect at Solinea/Unitas Global
- Staff Hosting Engineer for the Global Hosting Engineering at Sony Computer Entertainment
- Senior Systems Administrator for the Open Systems group at Copart Auto Auctions
- Senior Consultant at inCode Telecom Group, a Verisign Company
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science Engineering
Point of Sale application used by AT&T stores, Tele sales department and third-party vendors to sell Wireless Phones. It helps in tracking orders, running credit checks, plan selection, adding lines and fulfillment of orders. It is a Java based web application initially built using SOA with distributed web services and Messaging systems recently migrated to AWS Cloud with Microservices Architecture.
As a Sr Devops/Cloud Architect involved in migrating all apps from On-perm to AWS and created streamlined jobs from the Scratch to prod with the help of so many Devops tools with 5 main principles which are security, Reliability, Operational Excellence, Performance and Cost Optimization. Responsibilities:
● Designed and implemented the DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for the Microservice System-test/sandbox environments by using GIT, Ansible, shell script, Python, Jenkins and Artifactory with the AWS Application load balancer, auto scaling group/launch Configuration, Cloud watch for monitoring, EC2 and additional AWS components.
● Continued for the next generation microservice environment with the AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS) to improve the deployment performance and reduce the downtime of swapping the old/new service.
● Design/implemented the Kubernetes microservice Environment in the high availability (HA) cluster in multiple masters/etcd servers (with masters or dedicated hosts), user/group access policies in RBAC, External Traffic load balancing (AWS network load balancer, HAProxy) in conjunction with the ingress(Nginx,Traefik) for the preparation of the migration of existing AWS ECS microservices.
● Implemented the Helm package to deploy the Microservice service/deployment YAML to all stage Environments. Apply the same strategy for deploying the global configmap/secret objects used in either Environmental variable for all microservices as well as local objects based on requirements.
● Implemented Auto scaling strategy with each microservice resource limitation to serve the request on demand.
● Implemented the Kubernetes logging with the fluentd daemonset in order to forward the microservice logs over to the Elasticsearch engine with the Kibana UI to help the developer to troubleshoot the runtime issues.
● Implemented the Kubernetes ETCD maintenance/operation Scripts for: the member manipulation, the database snapshot and restore, and endpoint status and health check.
● Implemented Jenkins CI/CD pipeline with jenkinsfile by using the jenkins groovy script for the required stages in the building codes, scanning codes, pushing the docker image to the Artifactory, and deploying with Helm to the specified Kubernetes Environment. Standardize all the possible microservice Dockerfiles as well as startup scripts for either java or NodeJS bases.
● Developed Lambda function using python for Deployments.
● Created Encrypted AMI's On Nightly bases as Backups.
● Developed Ansible scripts for EC2 Tuning, Deployments and Monitoring.
● Configured Redis and Elastic for the developers as a solution for caching and Search.
● Configure Kibana For Logs with logstash.
● Design and Implemented Git Branching model for Machine Critical and Business Critical Apps.
● Develop webhooks/scripts for Source Code Management Automation which will take care of day to day activities such as Branch creations, Code Commit reports, Auto merges, Locking and Unlocking the branches and Cleaning of Unused branches.
● Implemented Fortify and Black duck Scans for Security.
● Worked on POC for Analyzing the application data and logs with Hadoop distributions.
● Hands-on experience developing Microservices using Spring Boot. Environment: EC2, S3, EBS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Elastic Cache, JIRA, Python, SQL, RDS, Shell/Bash Scripting, Git, APACHE, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Antifactory, Redis, Centos/Linux, Windows, Kibana, Selnoid, Sonar, Fortify.
- Sr.Devops/Cloud Architect at AT & T
- Sr.Devops/Cloud Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Senior Java Developer at Citigroup Private Bank
- Senior Java Developer at Lehman Brothers
2 years, 7 months at this Job