Cloud Architect for Frugalcloud. Responsible for Design and implementation for AWS infrastructure for Medium to Large Customers. Designed solutions then implemented design.
• Member of the Team to Design the cloud migration strategy to AWS.
• Designed and Implemented Jenkins Dev/Ops CI/CD environment in AWS
• Designed and implemented core VPC architecture.
• Implemented Aviatrix solution to VPN and AWS to Azure connectivity.
• Implemented Kinesis Firehose for AWS WAF Log analysis.
• Wrote foundation automation for windows backup and patching in landing zone accounts in AWS.
• Wrote Dev/Ops automation to apply corporate cloud standards to migrated
• Wrote Dev/Ops automation for AWS SSM to allow manual Business continuity tests
• Trained existing staff on Dev/Ops CloudFormation fundamentals.
• Wrote automation to replicate business application to another AWS availability zone for DR.
• Conducted Lunch and learns to train existing staff on cloud methodologies
- Cloud Architect at Frugalcloud
- Solutions Architect at Advanced Systems Group
- Cloud Migration Architect at IBM Global Services
- Enterprise Architect at HD Supply
3 months at this Job
As a Cloud Architect, I have been responsible for the following: · Currently developing and implementing the strategy for our next generation production cluster and release pipeline based on Istio Service Mesh, Apigee, and Spinnaker. · Defined our current canary deployment strategy utilizing Kubernetes · Improvements to our Apigee routing strategy · Analyzing and making recommendations to current Kubernetes & CircleCI deployment strategies · Ongoing development of python and bash scripts to improve current deployment processes. · Mentoring team members on various cloud and deployment technologies
- Cloud Architect at Pizza Hut
- Senior Golang Technical Leader at Pizza Hut
- Senior Technical Leader, "Cisco Spark Call" at Cisco Systems Inc
- Senior Technical Leader, "Cisco Spark Call" at Cisco Systems Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Worked as cloud architect/cloud engineer lead on a cloud migration project, migrating 80 Windows and RHEL applications from VMWare to AWS following the DOD Secure Cloud Computing Architecture
• Used Terraform to build out architecture and create a layered automated deployment framework for workload applications
• Solutioned a high availability transit VPC framework with Palo Alto firewalls to support security and routing to multiple VPCs
• Worked with team members to build out monitoring, logging, backup and restore for cloud resources to meet security requirements prior to migration
- Cloud Architect/Engineer Lead at Hitachi Vantara Federal
- Consultant at Critical Technics LLC
- Senior Software Engineer at Capital One
- Director of IT / DevOps Engineer Lead at MicroHealth
5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Political Science
Florida Power & Light is a utility company, a subsidiary of utility holding company NextEra
Energy, serves some 4.5 million electricity customers in eastern and southern Florida. FPL
has received the top ranking in our segment for this study of residential customers based on survey responses from more than 100,000 residential utility customers across the country. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Playing role of AWS Cloud Architect for multiple projects for end to end implementations.
• Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Auto Scaling Groups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
• Experienced in creating multiple VPC's and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
• Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
• Used security groups, network ACL's, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud.
• Alexa - Implementation of FPL Energy advisor and implementation of AWS Alexa lambda services.
• Implementation of AI services for customer sentiment analysis using natural language processing (NLP) service across multiple cloud platforms and topic modelling.
• Implementation of AI AWS Recognition service for Image Processing to exclude explicit content and content validation.
• Implementation and proof of concept on various new UI/Server-side technologies.
• Doing impact analysis and creating High Level Design Document and Low-Level Design Document as per the Functional Specifications Document.
• Participation in Agile grooming for requirement engineering and analysis.
• Extensively worked on front end, business and persistence tier using the HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Dojo, Restful Services.
• Integrating of application modules, components and deploying in the target platform.
• Suggesting and implementing business value addition ideas.
• Interacted with the client application delivery manager for team's performance and forecasting.
• Implementation of NoSQL Mongo DB. Environment: Framework: Jersey Rest Services, Spring. MongoDB, Dynamodb Front End technologies: CSS, HTML, Angular, ReactJs Servers: IBM WAS 7.0, Apache Tomcat Cloud: AWS, IBM Bluemix Push Notification Service AWS Services: EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, EBS, RDS, Route53, ELB, Cloud Watch, CloudFormation, AWS Auto Scaling, Lambda
- Cloud Architect at Cognizant Technology Solution
- Java Architect at Magellan Health
- Tech lead at Infosys Ltd
- Technology Analyst at Navigator
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Skillquest Corp. Scottsdale, AZ. 2017 - 2018 Fitness and Health Services Client Role - API and Cloud Architect
● Migrate Oracle Microservices to AWS EcoSystems o Architected all existing microservice migrations from OAG to Node.js (Login/Logout, Checkout, Forgot Password, ect.) o Deployment and Test Automation (Jenkins) o Architected new services (Meal Planner, Chat functions -- examples provided on request) o Provided a complete middle tier layer between new front end systems (React.js) and legacy Enterprise requirements (Coaching network integration to provide commissions for sales generated through the new Website)
● Code managed through JIRA, Confluence, and Git.
● High velocity Agile project, with time-boxed scrum, grooming, planning, retrospective, and demo's.
● Coordination with offshore testing teams for rapid deployment of new microservices to production.
- API and Cloud Architect at Skillquest Corp
- Sr. Software Engineer at Slalom Consulting
- Java stack developer at Slalom Consulting
- Role - Software Engineer Intern at Aerojet/Rocketdyne
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science
Virtualization/Cloud Architect tasked with conducting an internal audit of Redbox newly deployed AWS/Azure cloud environments with the intent to ensure that cloud best practices are being adhered to in regards to VPC's, EC2, S3 and IAM deployments. * Utilizing SAML protocol to merge On Prem Active Directory and third party tool Okta to federate and centralize group authentication between subscriptions. * Design, configured and deployed VPC's in AWS Regions and Availability Zones and created VPC to On Prem VPN connection according to AWS best practice and Redbox needs. * Reduced EC2 instances sprawl by leveraging IAM to create groups, roles and polices granting and limiting access to internal AWS users where needed. * Utilizing AWS Connector I was able to connect our On Prem VSphere Environment with our AWS VPC and migrate Vmware servers and convert them into EC2 instances within AWS. * Configure Subnets, ELB's, Security Groups, Route Tables, Internet Gateways, ACL's, CIDR Blocks, Elastic IP's and Private IP's and associated AWS services with appropriate VPC. * Deployed instances utilizing AWS best practices to determine instance type according to instance performance and capacity need. * Work with Redbox DevOps teams and external vendors on big data/analytics projects utilizing AWS resources such EMR, Redshift ,Cassandra JIT and Jenkins.
- Virtualization/Cloud Architect at RedBox
- Virtualization Architect at CompuCom
- Virtualization Architect at Accenture
- Infrastructure Architect at IBM
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Network & Communications Management
Sichuan, China My wife and I began MoYa as an entity to do business with Chinese partners, the first and foremost of which is headmaster Meng at 汤姆叔叔 in Nanchong, Sichuan, China. We build Cloud systems in AWS geared towards education. Our front ends are static pages compiled with Gatsby (React) and hosted in S3 buckets over CloudFront. Cognito handles user management and access. Lambda (Node.js) handles logic. We handle AI concerns through Amazon's Sagemaker, and we're beginning the work of adding 3D VR/AR environments with Amazon's Sumerian.
- Cloud Architect at MoYa Cloud LLC
- Software Engineer at Apex Systems
- Application Developer at Hospicelink
- Full stack developer at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
- BS - Education
➢ Projects 1 Solutions: HP Managed Print Services - EDP, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager Role: Cloud Architect Project Description: HP Express Decision Portal is a cloud-based application making it easier for channel partners to manage and grow their Managed Print Services (MPS) business. HP JetAdvantage Security Manager is the most comprehensive printing security solution on the market, HP Security Manager helps you easily establish a fleet-wide security policy, ensure compliance, and protect your workflow - all while safeguarding the information that keeps your company running. Responsibilities/Achievements: * Responsible for the conceptual development of software architectures and frameworks as well as for the implementation of standards and methods * Design and support the entire technological architecture of the product and accountable for the technological Gautham C -2- roadmap. * Developing Proof of Concepts for evaluating solutions, the recent ones being the evaluation of containerization (Docker), cloud service providers specifically AWS & Azure. * Architected cloud B2B and enterprise solutions in Amazon Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) that includes development, deployment and disaster recovery strategies. * Worked with different stakeholders across the globe on technical negotiations & business requirements. * Front ended with customer assurance teams and helped customer solve their problems. * Architected and designed the security solution based on scalable backend, distributed RESTful API services and web-based front-ends with modern, highly interactive AngularJS UI. * Successfully transformed the enterprise, legacy application to the cloud using micro-services architecture. * Reduced overhead and infrastructure costs by consolidating and deploying legacy applications to cloud platforms. * Currently driving a team to optimize the architecture to enable better performance and drive cost down. * Extensive experience on building new teams & have provided a successful execution of projects. * Guiding the DevOps team to enable automation and enable CI/CD. * Architected and developed the security framework based on OAUTH 2.0 flow. * Designed & Developed security solutions using Symantec PKI. 2 Solution: HP Print Analytics Platform Role: Lead/Architect Project Description: The print analytics platform enables the business team to analyse the printer sales data and visualize them. This data helps the business teams to project to management on the trends and enables them to provide insights. Responsibilities/Achievements: * Leading the team in the Extract Transform Load functionality of the print data (ETL). * Played a key role in evaluating the technological choices and overall workflow of the platform. * Designed the ETL Architecture for extracting and transforming the print data from various data sources using Hadoop technologies. * Worked with globally diverse teams to understand the requirements and drive the execution. * Analysis of both technical and business feasibilities of complex requirements. * As a part of the leadership team I am involved in the planning activities including estimation. 3 Solution: HP Web Jetadmin - Printer Management Solution Role: Senior Technical Lead & Scrum Master Project Description: HP's Web Jetadmin is an award-winning, industry-leading, print management solution that improves productivity and reduces operation costs. Responsibilities/Achievements: * Accountable for requirements for the team from inception to delivery. * Collaboration with Product Owner and Lead Architect to align with the product roadmap. * Analysis of both technical and business feasibilities of complex requirements as part of the systems engineering activity. * Creation of architecture / design documents and provide technical guidance to the team. * Implementation of complex requirements for modules involving digital sending, device discoveries and security Gautham C -3- areas. * Drive Performance Analysis & Drive Process Improvements. * Design review, Code review and Unit Test Case reviews.
- Cloud Architect at Hewlett-Packard Inc
- Sr. Software Engineer at Tektronix Engineering (P) Ltd
- Software Engineer at Integra Micro Systems Pvt. Ltd
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Software Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Technology
Lead Architect for Air Force Cloud Migration project. Chosen to drive multiple application migrations concurrently as a part of the DoD Data Center consolidation initiative. Refactor monolithic and outdated applications within the confines of DoD Impact Level 4/5 AWS approved services using DevOps deployment methods. Engage application owners throughout the migration process with an understanding of services in play, education on what they are, and how they work.
- Cloud Architect at Mantech International
- Senior Cloud Security Architect at GuidePoint Security, LLC
- Cloud Architect at Smartronix Inc
- Business Systems Engineer, Synteractive at AWS Virtual Private Clouds
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Science and Policy
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Involved in the design and implementation of Cloud foundation components to extend FCA's global infrastructure into Public cloud. Evaluate new services and technologies to identify and establish best practices, architectural solution patterns while ensuring appropriate integration, Enterprise Architecture compatibility and supportability. Involved in design and implementation of Hub and Spoke network topology in Azure. Extensive experience in Network Security Group, ASGs and UDRs. Designed and implemented Subscription Management hierarchy, policies and custom RBACS. Consult, design and deployment of 25+ IaaS, PaaS and Container based solutions in both isolated and hybrid scenarios. Solutioned and deployed the first container application at FCA. Provided hyper care support and knowledge transition to the Application team. Designed and Implemented CICD pipeline. Extensive experience with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Azure Container Registry. Performed detailed assessment of On-Premise workloads. Developed and executed migration plan to re-host or refactor On-Premise workloads to Cloud. Developed Security Implementation matrix and guidelines for cloud services. Developed and maintained standard Infrastructure-As-Code templates to deploy and manage Azure based solutions. Implemented Azure Automation Runbooks and Azure Logic App workflows to audit and manage cloud resources. Developed Billing Dashboard application to automate billing import from AWS and Azure and provide detailed reporting the management and project teams. Mentored team members in relevant technologies and architecture.
- Cloud Architect at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) [ Client : FCA Group LLC ]
- System Integrator - Infrastructure Architecture and at Tata Consultancy Services [ Client : FCA Group LLC ]
- Migration Specialist at Tata Consultancy Services [ Client : JP Morgan Chase ]
- Developer at Tata Consultancy Services – [ Client : International Finance Corporation ]
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Masters in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer