- Akron, OH 2018 to Present 1. Utilized various programs such as Excel to create spread sheets and Microsoft Word to draft documents. Performed office duties such as answering phones and signing in guests as well as security monitoring, as needed. Assisted in the radio broadcasting department by reading articles over the radio to individuals with visual disabilities. Club President
- Club President at Clerical Training Program
- at Magic City Kiwanis Club
- Route Sales Representative/Sales Manager at Liniform Service
- Service Manager at Lakes Region Linen
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
The role of the club's president includes organizing meets, listening to other students, and bringing member's ideas to life. As the club president, communication with club members and supervisors was practiced through the use of setup of online communication systems.
- Club President at Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- Debate Mentor at Cesar A Batalla School
- Blood Drive Volunteer at Red Cross Volunteer
3 months at this Job
Club President for California Scholarship Federation at Arroyo High School. Propose new ideas and organize them. Oversee fundraisers and field trips. Communicate with nearly 200 students in the club. Run all meetings.
- Club President at California Scholarship Federation
- Club Tech Editor at Key Club
- Volunteer at Los Angeles County Library
8 months at this Job
- High school
· Management of weekly club meetings and events o Oversaw major decisions related to club activities, facilities, and club tournaments o Managed the allocations of funds for equipment, events, and licensing for facilities o Lead all club activities such as drills, exercises, tournaments, socials, and fundraisers
- CLUB PRESIDENT at PCC TENNIS CLUB
- TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR at PCC AGS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
- - Business Administration
- High school or equivalent
Founder and President of the Software Engineering Club. Aimed to inform and teach the importance of programming.
- Club President/Founder at Software Engineering Club
- Junior Varsity to Varsity* at Track and Field
- Site Developer/ I.T Assistance at Frank's Distributing
- Club President/Founder at Academy of Mathematics
5 months at this Job
Managed funds and events for biweekly meetings.
● Managed a club with a steady population of over twenty members along with four members of staff.
● Created club logo and drafted club constitution which are still in use.
● Interviewed and selected staff for the organization over three years.
- Club President at Reno High School Tabletop Club
- Museum Intern at Nevada Fine Arts Museum
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
• I coordinate events for the American Red Cross Club such as canned food drives, making blankets for the American Humane Society.
• I also represent the club and participate in school fairs.
- Club President at AMERICAN RED CROSS CLUB
- Club Member at Link Crew
- at CAMP AID
6 months at this Job
• Member since 2015, Vice president since 2016
• Lead an organization of approximately 30 students annually; Oversaw training of all new members to ensure that they were positive and standardized representations of the club and our affiliated national organization
• Encouraged personal growth of all members to facilitate bonding, friendship, and teamwork
• Organized and executed one public event every month, with one major multi-club forum event that brought an attendance of about 100 people
- Club President at Young Americans for Liberty
- Shop Associate at Carol Lynn Originals and Events
- Sales Intern - Midwest Regional Team at Procter & Gamble
- Team Leader at Graeters
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Supervise weekly meetings in order to enforce fire-safety compliance on behalf of members of the Blacksmithing Club. Organize periodical College regulated fire-safety certification courses. Instruct others in proper safety protocol and use of protective equipment through demonstration.
- Club President at Blacksmithing Club
- Research Assistant at Faculty NMR Lab, William & Mary
- Warehouse Stocker at AAFEES
- Engineering Intern at Spectrum Brands, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
Was elected to serve as the President of the county wide swim club in charge of daily decision making such as finances, fundraising, hiring of coaches, & overall growing the club as a whole which since taking over numbers have risen on a yearly basis.
- Club President at Tigershark Aquatics
- Sales at Tustins Asphalt Sealing
- Inside Sales at E&D's High Performance
- 88 Hotel Cargo Specialist at US Army
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- No - General
- Yes - General