CMM programmer. Assisted in PPAP submission.
- CMM Programmer at Fisher Dynamics
- CMM Programmer / Quality Mgr. at Kreiwall Enterprises
- Quality inspector at PTM Corporation
- CMM Programmer / Quality inspector at RCO Engineering, Inc.
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
CLINTON, TN. 8/2117 - 9/2118 CMM PROGRAMMER/ GAUGE TECHNICIAN/QUALITY TECHNICIAN, NELSON GLOBAL PRODUCTS, CLINTON, TN. 1/2010 - 8/2117 CMM PROGRAMMER/QUALITY TECHNICIAN, BSH HOME APPLIANCES, JACKSBORO, TN. 5/2000 - 4/2009
- CMM PROGRAMMER/GAUGE TECHNICIAN at SL TENNESSEE
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- GD&T - INTERPRETATION
Level 3 offline CMM Programmer. Importing solid works models and create full CMM programs to fully interrogate complex one off parts. This is non production work. In a week I could get 20-30 new drawings to bubble, form 3, and program. I also determin which parts are slated for manual inspection.
- Off Line CMM Programmer at D&G Machine Products, Inc
- CMM Programmer/Operator at D&G Machine Products Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspector at D & G Machine Products Inc.
- CNC Department Supervisor at Prescott Metal
2 years at this Job
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. - GD&T
- - Leadership
- - sciences
- - Automotive
Meriwether Park Drive Hogansville, GA 30230 Level 1 CMM Programmer and Operator/Lab Technician: CMM programmer and Operator Test the properties and stresses of newly created metal alloys Prepare and test samples to ascertain the purity and other attributes of metals. Maintain computerized records of experimental data and operate a variety of specialized equipment: Operate spectrometers, electrolytic analyzers, pH meters, centrifuges, X-ray casting while working under a level
- CMM programmer and Operator at Mando
- II X-ray Technician and microscopes at SAFA/ADVICS
- Injection Mold Process Technician/Mold Setter at Gambro of Hechingen
- Mold Press Operator & Quality Inspector at Lexington Connector Seals
11 months at this Job
- - Business communications/Computer applications
- Associates Degree - Business and Office Management
- high school diploma
• CMM Programmer and operator (CMM Manager V3.7)
• First Article creation
• Fill in for any inspection area when needed (Finish Insp, Assembly Insp, Final Insp)
- CMM Programmer/Operator at Imaginetics
- Lead Quality Assurance Inspector at Imaginetics
- Net Inspect entry leader at Cascade Gasket
- Quality Technician (Temp for ISO9001 Certification Prep) at Sonic Concepts
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in IT
Remote / off-site CMM programmer. Creating and maintaining CMM programs for Zeiss Dual Arm CMM utilizing the Metrolog / Silma XG (DMIS and GM2) and CATIA softwares. Primary role was to program and support the Boeing Skin and Spar division.
- NCQA / CMM PROGRAMMER at VOLT / BOEING
- CMM PROGRAMMER / METROLOGIST at VAB METROLOGY / JOHN DEERE
- CMM PROGRAMMER / METROLOGIST at WESTERN METROLOGY
- METROLOGY SALES / METROLOGIST at CASCADE ENGINEERING
1 year at this Job
- High school
Part component for battery cells. 100 % Layout CMM Programmer dimensional layout. Programs keyence, Ppap,Capabilities study & character.
- Cmm Programmer layout at A123 Systems
- Quality Supervisor at Sakthi Automotive Group USA
- GM at ATS
- Responsibilities CMM PROGRAMMER at World TEX
10 months at this Job
- Some college
• System Used: Brown & Sharpe with PC Dmis software. Iso 91001 Certified, AS 9001 Certified.
• Duties performed: Cmm Programmer, Program from solid models and B/P, test proof new programs, correct and optimize old programs, run first pieces and in process, Manual inspection.
• First article inspection report (AS9102) and inspection of forgings.
- CMM Programmer/ Inspector at Anaheim Precision Manufacturing
- CMM Programmer/ Inspector at Wirecut company inc
- CMM Programmer/ Inspector at Q-Plus Labs
- CMM Programmer/ Inspector at Aero Pacific Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Master - production skills
- CMM Programmer at Cast Products Inc
- CMM Programmer at Noranco Manufacturing
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am seeking a challenging position in the Metrology/Inspection/Quality vocation. I can provide additional information on any of the categories listed below e.g. employment history, skills etc.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Urgent Design and Manufacturing 2016 to 2018
(Urgent Design is part of the 3Dimensional Group).
● Collaborated with Sales and Engineering to develop alternative manufacturing process for NASA's R25 rocket engine re-launch program.
● Used PC-DMIS on Brown and Sharpe CMMs and Hexagon Metrology's white light scanner (QLS 400) and blue light laser scanners (arm type), for the inspection and reverse engineering of an array of prototype projects to include everything from aerospace to consumer interior design.
● Used hand inspection tools (height gage, optical comparator, sine plate, etc.) to complete a full layout to customer specifications on prototype parts.
● Interact with customers, management team, and machinist regarding the inspection/verification of finished and in-process product.
- CMM Programmer at Urgent Design and Manufacturing
- Quality Engineer at Merrill Technologies Group
- Advance Quality Engineer/Supplier Quality Engineer at Nexteer Automotive
- Quality Manager at Lapeer Industries Inc
2 years at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- College Prep