CEO Owner of an outsourced CMO and Account-based Marketing consulting business. * I become apart of your team and build out your ABM programs at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee * I work on a contract basis which allows for scalability and doesn't require you investing in a benefits package * I can help hire, train, develop and lead your team. As a contractor, I'm loyal to you. I don't leave for other opportunities. * I may build your team so well it makes me obsolete. I consider that to be a huge victory for both parties. * I'm passionate about ABM. I train other how to be successful. View my Youtube videos at http://bit.ly/ABMvideos
- Tactical CMO at Tactical CMO
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Big Leap, LLC
- President at Orbit Medical, Inc
- Director of Marketing and Network Vision at AlphaGraphics, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Spanish
2. CMO Resume
Advisor and interim CMO for smart city startup
- CMO at STAE.co
- Marketing Executive at Gottlieb Partners
- CMO at Stargazer Cast Iron Skillets
- Communications, Media, Social Strategist at Stephanie Miner Gubernatorial Campaign
5 months at this Job
- - Leadership and Effective Management
- BS - Applied Economics and Business Management
3. CMO Resume
Provide Fractional CMO consulting to B2B and B2C clients in a variety of industries. Specialties includes Growth Acceleration, Innovation, Marketing Strategy and Alignment, M&A, Digital Transformation, Socially Conscious Business, Integrated Marketing, Industry Positioning & Ecosystem Development, Startups, Lead Generation, Product Launch/Go- To-Market, and Digital Marketing.
- CMO at Kuware
- Head of Marketing at Stealth Monitoring
- CMO at Business Catapult
- CMO, Investor, Mentor, Publisher at Dallas Startup Community
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Growth Management
- BS - Artificial Intelligence
4. CMO Resume
To whom it may concern,
I am interested in discussing CMO or strategy level positions which would leverage my digital marketing transformation experience to build highly profitable brand and customer engagement strategies. I am a high energy innovative problem solving marketing executive with 22+ years of creating, growing and managing US and International strategy teams. My specialty is working through developing the often difficult digital transformation strategies, customer data, budgets, teams, and technology. A few of the strategies my teams have developed and grown include branding, digital marketing, customer loyalty, email, CRM, paid media, and eCommerce strategies within companies sized from Fortune 20 corporations to entrepreneurial start ups.
My marketing, management, digital voice of customer strategy, and sales experience extends across a broad number of markets including CPG, B2B distribution, B2C retail, technology, and financial companies with personal P&L responsibility of $2 Billion. I also have a cross-over hybrid technology and consulting background. This marketing technology experience allows me to understand how customer data, IT, cognitive analytics, and cloud infrastructures connect to form a cohesive scaleable solution. I have delivered double digit marketing and sales ROI increases through better control of marketing spend, effectiveness, automation, AI based media buys, and by deepening the customer loyalty experience.
Currently I am the CMO of the Berkshire Hathaway owned Nebraska Furniture Mart a $2B industry leading home category retailer where I have led the company’s digital marketing transformation, rebranding, and double digit growth over the last year. In the previous six years at IBM, I aided some of the largest brands in the world plan, launch and develop global marketing and customer experience strategy roadmaps. IBM leveraged me as cross platform consulting and Marketing Executive SME to drive marketing, product development and customer facing strategy engagements. Previous to IBM while at Sears, I launched the world's largest retail CRM & loyalty system with 25 Billion customer contacts yearly generating $2 Billion in revenue while increasing customer retention by 22% and customer acquisition by 35%.
Please reach out with any questions or to have a discussion.
E. [email protected]
Skills & Experience
• Current CMO Role - Led brand, broadcast, digital, print, merchandising, commerce, video, visual merchandising, events, and corporate social responsibility teams encompassing a $100M budget driving $2B in annual revenue
• Create and drive innovative brand, traditional, and digital sales & marketing strategies leveraging cutting edge technologies such as AI based programatic digital media buys
• P&L responsibility for over $2B in revenue lines, $250M sales & marketing and operational budgets, & 120 staff
• Team builder and manager of marketing & strategy divisions with experience across many industries
• Continually drive improved marketing & sales ROI though the innovative use of data, technology, & analytics
• Leverage analytics, cloud, hybrid cloud, and cognitive technology to drive and improve customer experience and loyalty marketing Cross-Company Achievements
• Led the brand, marketing & digital transformation voice-of-the-customer strategies for a variety of retail, distribution, telecom, manufacturing, and consulting services companies with P&L responsibility of over $2B yearly
• Envisioned and created some of the world's largest digital transformation, CRM, Loyalty, Email, and Digital Marketing (Social & Ecommerce) database system. One of these solutions delivered over 25 Billon customer contacts yearly and created a $1.2 Billion first year revenue stream with almost 100% growth into a $2.1 Billion second year
• Chaired Thought Leadership boards for Omni-Channel Customer 360 at numberous companies which spurred transformation enterprise changes increasing customer satisfaction, revenue, and marketing efficiency
• Managed the sales, marketing, and product mix of a complex network of 2700 direct company branches and business partners Career Awards & Recognition
• Inc Magazine "Web Strategy Award" winner
• Noted Digital Marketing Speaker
• IBM Certified Thought Leader - IBM Consulting Executive
• IBM Certified Consulting Executive for Cloud, Cognitive, Software and Service Solutions, Thought Leader Excellence - Customer Awarded
• Professional History
• CMO - Nebraska Furniture Mart - Berkshire Hathaway Company - 1/2018 - Present
• IBM - Chief Marketing Strategy Advisor , IBM Consulting Executive - 7/2011 - 1/2018
• Sears Holding Corp. - VP Customer Experience Marketing & Director CRM Marketing - 9/2009-6/2011
• InfoGroup Inc., - VP - Chief Marketing Strategy - 3/2007 -9/2009
• BlackDot Networks Inc. (IBM Acquisition) - Chief Marketing Officer - 9/99 - 3/2007
• HP - (Compaq/Inacom Acquisition) - Sr Director, Strategic Marketing & Planning - 1/97 - 9/99
• MCI/WorldCom - (Synergy Media Inc.) - VP, Marketing & Enterprise Sales Strategy - 1/95 - 12/96 Board Assignments
• IBM's Marketing Thought Leadership Board - 1/2010 - 6/2011
• BlackDot Networks (Advisory Non-Voting) - 9/99 - 12/2008
• Avaya/Lucent Distributor Council - 1/96 - 9/99
• MCI/WorldCom - (Synergy Media Inc.) - 1/95 - 12/96 - Advisor Education
• University of Nebraska - MBA with Honors - Business Law & Organizational Theory & Behavior, University of Nebraska - BSBA with Honors Business Law & Marketing [Additional work history and expanded resume available upon request]
- CMO at Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Chief Marketing Strategy Advisor at IBM
- at IBM's Marketing Thought Leadership Board
- VP at Sears Holding Corp
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Business Law & Organizational Theory & Behavior
5. CMO Resume
Founder and Managing Partner
CMO Unleashed is an independent marketing strategy and communications firm that helps clients in financial and professional services and technology put the power of the full marketing suite at their fingertips - when, where and how they need it. Services comprise research, marketing communications strategy, program design as well as all aspects of execution, from go-to-market strategy to creative services to social and digital campaigns. Key Achievements:
• Website content strategy and writing asset management firms, spanning multi-strategy, technology-focused investing, private equity, among others
• Custom content strategy and writing for leading global brands including IBM Power Systems, UPS, Samsung and Make In India (economic development)
• Portfolio-company positioning and launches for growth equity firms in areas such as MedTech.
- CMO at UNLEASHED
- Director at WalekPeppercomm
- Managing Director at Prosek Partners
- Practice Leader at Walek & Associates
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Journalism
- - Marketing
Launching new technology brands Designing scalable marketing infrastructure, strategies, and new-market-entry programs. Outsourced and fractional Chief Marketing Officer services Start-up strategic advisory services Creating digital marketing program for consumer app business Developed "What is an ICO?" video treatment for post-ICO blockchain and ICO marketing company Created customer research program for healthy-cuisine restaurant
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Grow CMO
- CMO/Cofounder at PlaneEnglish
- Marketing Director at Computershare
- Senior Marketing Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Emphases
- Master of Business Administration - International Exchange Program
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
The CMO Club was founded in NYC 10+ years ago by Pete Krainik (ex CMO of DoubleClick, Avaya and Mars/M&M) It has grown to 29 Chapters worldwide with 650+ CMOs from the world's top brands.
I've been a member for over 6 years and was named Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Member Engagement for The CMO Club earlier this year. The CMO Club is THE BEST organization for Leaders of their Marketing Organizations, developing "Continuing Education for CMOs with content by CMOs for CMOs." You are getting REAL solutions from the leaders in the field actually implementing the newest in technology/solutions.
The CMO Club the world's most engaged, innovative, and valuable community of CMOs, committed to helping each other solve our biggest challenges in a behind closed doors, candid, and trustworthy environment.
My mission is to be sure every member gets everything they can from all the resources The CMO Club has to offer:
• Working with The CMO Club Chapter Presidents and Ambassadors to enhance engagement within The CMO Club community so all members benefit from their peers' experience and expertise.
• Seeking Industry Thought Leaders with the best-in-class, state-of-the-art solutions/technology for CMOs and their organizations that improve efficiency, effectiveness and profits.
• Providing opportunities for CMOs to gain and share their experiences and expertise with fellow members and other organizations through presentations and speaking engagements.
• Helping all members build their personal and professional networks for the advancement of their careers.
• Building the CMS to CRM platform for Engagement, LeadGen and Retention
• Researching and Using the latest in Marketing technology - then teaching CMOs around the world how to implement these technologies in their B2B, B2C or B2B2C environments.
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Head of Member Engagement at The CMO Club
- CMO - Grow Brand and Revenue thru Integrated Marketing and Sales Automation | Governmental Liaison at Consulting - Integrated Lead Gen Inbound Outbound Digital Marketing Automation | Government Liaison
- CMO/VP of Marketing | B2B | Lead Generation | Strategic Alliances | Digital Marketing Strategy | Biz Dev at MediGain - B2B Medical Services Provider with PaaS Analytics/Reporting
- CMO/Sr. VP of Marketing | B2C | Omni-Channel | eCommerce | CRM | Direct Response | Mobile | PPC | SEO at APMEX - World's largest B2C eCommerce site for portfolio diversification
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Journalism / Advertising / PR
The contact person between the cmo and the ETP to follow the coproduction program
- Liaison Officer of ETP at Cmo
- Installation Technician at Moto Nile power
- Maintenance Engineer at Egyption tank plant
- Electronic instructor at Evaluation academy
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical communication and electronics department
9. CMO Resume
Holliston, MA (100% employee owned company) 2017 - present
Web Industries Boston, located in Holliston, MA, is a trusted outsource manufacturer of medical devices featuring flexible materials as active components.
Web provides development, precision converting, and final assembly solutions that can guide a device from development into commercial-scale production
while maintaining the quality and reliability the medical market demands. Leading medical device companies rely on Web to be their preferred CMO for medical products such as LFI Devices, Medical Disposables, Clinical Lab Diagnostics, Testing Strips, Medical Monitoring Device, & Advanced Wound Care.
Human Resources Business Partner
As member of site leadership team of Web Boston, implements facility's HR strategy to achieve business objectives and Market strategies. Directs corporate and facility HR programs including: recruitment; training; workforce planning;
compensation; performance evaluation/career development; organizational development; coaching/counseling; change
management, employee relations. Partners across the HR function to deliver value-added service to leadership and employees
• Serves as a consultant to all levels of employees and managers on human resource related issues
• Acts as an employee champion, advocate and change agent; true HR generalist for the site and liaison with corporate
• Assists with building an enterprise-wide HR infrastructure, developing HR programs, procedures, and guidelines.
• Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to all levels plant leadership
• Collaborates with management and employees to improve work relationships, culture, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- CMO at WEB INDUSTRIES
- Human Resources Manager/Business Partner at PEOPLE'S UNITED BANK
- Human Resources Business Partner, Information Technology at BNY MELLON
- HR CONSULTANT at Objective Logistics
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration; Human Resources Management
- Graduate Certificate - Web Content Communications & Usability
Coordinate the appropriate treatment services for children and youth ages 5 to 21 in Hudson County who present with emotional and behavioral challenges, substance abuse issues or developmental disabilities. * Guide the youth and family through the Strengths and Needs Assessment to identify their existing needs, combined strengths and projected goals to develop an individualized care plan. * Establish a Child and Family Team that will assist and support the youth and family to achieve their desired goals. * Serve as the primary contact for members of the Child and Family Team including, the school system, the justice system, Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P), therapists, etc.
- Care Manager, Hudson Partnership CMO at Hudson Partnership CMO
- Crisis Response Worker at Care Plus NJ
- Assistant Manager at La Rosa Pediatrics Inc
- at Behavioral Health Aid
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Counseling and Human Services - Rehabilitation