Seeking experienced, hardworking, enthusiastic profit-driven and process-oriented CNC Machinist to “hit the ground running” for fast paced multimillion-dollar aerospace forming and manufacturing company.
CNC Mill operator with minimum of 5 year’s experience
Must have depth of understanding of the following:
- 3, 4, 5-axis CNC Machine Set-up and Operation
- Must know Fadal, FANUC and Haas Controls
- Maximize Spindle Utilization
- Highly Accurate
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining conditions and adjust machine controls
- Responsible for keeping equipment and working area clean and orderly
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used for machining
- Machine set-up, vice, fixture and 3, 4, and 5 Axis indication
- Tool Setting, Tool Usage, speeds, feeds, chip loads, offsets, etc.
- Read & Understand Blueprints, Dimensions & Tolerances, shop manuals, travelers to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, depth gages and indicators accurately
- Ability to inspect own work prior to inspection submittal
- Team Player
- Great Communicator
- Familiar with ISO 9001 & AS9100 Standards Conformity
- Ability to safely operate Forklift & Lifting Devises
- Safety & Regulatory Compliance Conscious
Rate of Pay DOE
Company pays 100% of employee medical, dental, and life benefits. 401k and profit sharing is offered after 1 year of service.
We do not simply meet customer expectations, we exceed them!
Aero Form-Tech, Inc. is a leading structural metal forming, machined parts manufacturer for the aerospace, commercial, and defense industries. Aero Form-Tech, Inc. is a privately owned corporation that is based in Placentia, California; occupying a 16,000 square foot facility hosting innovative CNC machinery, Forming, Testing and Inspection Equipment and technologies.
Aero Form-Tech, Inc. is dedicated to providing the aerospace industry with the most accurate and prompt delivery of structural metal forming and machining available.
We have provided metal forming and machining for nearly 200 machine shops in the US and feature an assortment of forming and machining services.