I started on utility and was there for about 6 months then I got a CNC bid where I was training for about 6 months and took it upon myself to learn how to program in G&M code after that I was the first and last person to ever get topped out early in the CNC classification and from there I continued to be lead operator for 6 years which consisted of setting up and operating Haas SL20,SL30,TL15,VMC mill, Nakamura and emco. I am familiar with FANUC controls and G and M code. I was also responsible for putting set up kits together making tooling troubleshooting and if the program came out wrong from our programmers I was responsible for rewriting it. I was in charge of approximately 26 CNC lathes and two 3 axes mills I am familiar with sfms feeds and speeds and various other shop duties. Then from there as of December 8th 2017 I Was Made assistant supervisor where are my job duties consist of entering production pulling jobs and training I also was responsible for training employees in other facilities on how to set up maintain and run CNC lathes. I also put together a training manual for all of our CNC operators and I was responsible for writing a 30-day 60-day and 90-day quiz for all of our trainees. Then as of March 21st I was put into a full-time supervisor position on 3rd shift. I was also a two-time employee of the month and our very first ever employee of the year. I also got a 4.0 in technical problem solving and a 3.5 in jit Inventory management from Jackson Community College. I am also familiar with SPC, Lean Manufacturing.
- CNC Supervisor at Air Way Manufacturing
- Mixer operator at Union City Industries
- Repair Technician at OSSUR engineering
7 years, 6 months at this Job
Manage 35 employees in a high volume CNC machining environment meeting customer requirements. Developing and implementing Lean Manufacturing & 5S techniques and tools, to increase capacity by reducing changeover time and ensuring workplace safety. Improving flow of materials and work stations to enhance efficiencies. Developing a training regimen for CNC operators to improve ability to measure characteristics for quality and ability to read blueprints.
- CNC Supervisor at Western Extrusions
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Hilite International
- Owner at Accurate Auto Glass
- Service Center Manager at Pilkington
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
- High School Diploma
- Management of daily tasks for operators, including material and work flow layouts - Program for Haas Vertical Machining Center VF5SS using Mastercam X9 - Program for Flow Mach 4 Waterjet using Flow Suite 3D - Program for Biesse CNC Machining Center/Router using BiesseWorks Suite - Work with AutoCAD to create parts - Work with CAD/Engineering Dept. to accomplish needed parts - Work with other departments to provide needed parts for assemblies - Clean/maintain CNC equipment
- CNC Supervisor at National Mallfront & Design
- CNC Manager at Stone Counters of Arizona
- CNC Programmer at National Mallfront & Design
11 years at this Job
- Associate in Manufacturing CNC - CNC programming and AutoCAD drafting
Created and developed the CNC department of bridge manufacturing by introducing new technology and machinery to our company. I developed standard work practices for new technology and older technology to streamline production and minimize rework.
- CNC Supervisor at High Steel Structures Inc.
- Welder/Fabricator at Reynolds Iron Works
- Production Supervisor at FALLS MANUFACTURING
- CNC Department Supervisor at
8 years at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
Programmer and Designer using Cimatron Software (3D & 2D programming). Some Design work and Engineering. Tig welding, 2D grinding, Bridgeport Mill Operation, Light EDM, Run OKK(VM5) with Neomatic635, OKK with Mitsubishi Controls, OKK(MCV650) with OKK Neomatic Controls, Bullard Boring Mill, Fadal with Fanuc Cotrols, CNC 88 HS, Toshiba (110R16) with Tosnac 888 Contols, and G&L with Mitsubishi Controls. Do own set ups and manual programming on machines listed.
- CNC Supervisor/ Engineer at Maple Mold Technologies
- CNC Machinist at Radiance Mold &Engineering
- CNC Machinist at PTP Inc
- CNC Machinist at Newcor Deco Division
18 years, 1 month at this Job
• Managed a team of 15 machinists.
• Programmed all jobs for Vertical and Horizontal mills, lathes with live tooling, and CNC routers.
• Ensured all in-process inspections were properly being completed.
• I own my own Mastercam 2019 Mill Licence.
- CNC Supervisor/Programmer at PMI Cartoning
- CNC Programmer at L&J Technologies
- Stamping Supervisor at Diemasters Manufacturing, Inc
- Lead Production Mechanic at Eklind Tool Co
6 years, 4 months at this Job
Guided and coached staff to achieve individual growth and production targets. Identified problems and proposed solutions to management team. Interviewed, hired and trained employees on new procedures and requirements. Demonstrated ability to assess risk and respond to issues appropriately. Trained and led talented teams to surpass objectives. Developed and enforced safety standards and procedures for our manufacturing environment Calibrated machines to keep them running at peak performance. Assisted machine operators with finished pieces. Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment. Planned, scheduled and delegated daily work.
- CNC Supervisor at High Steel Structures Inc
- Welder Fabricator at Reynolds Iron Works Inc
- Welder/supervisor at Falls Manufacturing Inc
9 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
As A CNC Supervisor I Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Supervisor at Absolute CNC Machining
- machinist at cnc manufacturing
- CNC Machine Operator at CNC MANUFACTURING
- Mechanic Assistant at a&e mobile mechanic
8 months at this Job
- Some High School
Manage and supervise machine shop along with writing cnc programs
• Supervise 15-30 people
• Scheduling of production
• Setup of 4 axis cnc mills
• Program editing
- Cnc supervisor/programmer at General Aluminum
1 year at this Job
Setup, operate cnc milling machines and lathe. Supervisor of 10 operators. Training and payroll. Getting more involved in programming cnc machines.
- CNC Supervisor at Inland Die Casting
- Toolmaker at Anderson DIe Casting
- Mold Maker Apprentice at Intec Group
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Mold making , Cnc1 , Cnc 2
- Some college