As a code enforcement officer, my duties pertain to enforcing the city ordinances. Something to as minor as the grass being to tall to a substandard home or building. Over a 5 year period I've maintained my licence with continue education, as long with becoming a code enforcement officer 2. I've also completing courses on minimum housing, customer service inspections, case investigations, and leadership skills.
- Code enforcement officer at
- Photographer and Graphic Designer at Freelance
- Hot Shot Driver at Independent contracter
- Independent Contractor at MRS. BAIRDS
6 years, 2 months at this Job
As a code enforcement officer I was tasked with enforcing the counties Land Development Ordinances and Codified Ordinances. I would would with property owners and tenants to advise them of violations and work with them to gain compliance. I would have to testify in a hearings setting when a citation was issued and present evidence and speak on the counties behalf.
- Code Enforcement Officer at Jackson County Development Services
- Employment Specialist at Easter Seals Oregon HVRP
- Village Coordinator at Sunburst Community Service Foundation
- Counselor II at Providence Home
5 months at this Job
CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER Inspect properties, identify code violations and maintain public safety Educate citizens and provide them with exceptional customer service Prepare detailed reports on cases for court appearances; prepare cases for Superior Court when needed Attend neighborhood meetings and respond to citizens questions and/or concerns Maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the general public Assist the police department and other agencies with code issues
- Code Enforcement Officer at Lee County Code Enforcement
- PACKAGING TECHNICIAN I at Arthrex Manufacturing, Inc
- CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER at City of Fort Myers
- POLICE OFFICER at Metropolitan Police Department
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Interim Zoning and Inspections Department Head for 1 year.
• Interim Zoning Administrator responsible for all Zoning Board and Planning Committee meetings and minutes for 1 year.
• Interim Plat Approval Administrator for 1 year.
• Commercial and Residential Building Inspector responsible for inspecting all structures within the city limits.
• Code Enforcement Officer responsible for enforcing zoning codes.
- Building Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer at City of Pekin
- Millwork Sales Specialist at Lowe's Home Improvement
- Project Manager/Estimator at Laverdiere Contracting, Inc
- Project Manager/Estimator at Trotter General Contracting, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering and Technology
CA - Receive, process and investigate complaints regarding code violations conduct field inspections process follow-up reports and service requests testify in court interpret and apply local, state and federal codes, ordinances, regulations, laws and policies as related to assigned duties coordinate and communicate with multiple departments and outside agencies to solve complex community issues exercise technical and functional supervision over less experienced division personnel and trained new code enforcement officers. Special projects assigned include difficult case resolution, drug abatement cases in conjunction with Citrus Heights Problem Oriented Policing Officer Projects (POPP), illegal massage establishment enforcement, foreclosures/abandoned properties, graffiti abatement and the Sayonara Project, working with Fair Housing, Citrus Heights Police Department and other agencies in resolving neighborhood problems.
- Code Enforcement Officer II at City of Citrus Heights
- Police Officer/Sergeant at Jackson Rancheria Federal Tribal Police
- Reserve Police Officer/Police Officer at Jackson Rancheria Federal Tribal Police
12 years at this Job
- - Law
- High School Diploma
• Facilitated communications between citizens and city staff.
• Extensive knowledge of the City of Carrollton Code of Ordinances and the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance.
• Maintained accurate records to reflect all activity in the course of inspections.
• Issed citations to individuals and corporations in violation of city code and followed up to ensure compliance is met.
• Prepared packets of legal material and presented cases to the Property Standards Board for dangerous and substandard structures.
• Assisted in training new Code Enforcement Officers when required.
- Code Enforcement Officer at City of Carrollton
- Medical Recruiter at Schlesinger Associates
- Research Assistant / Recruiter at Lucas Group
- Teaching Assistant at school credit
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Applied Anthropology - Applied Anthropology
- Bachelors of Arts in Anthropology - Anthropology
Organized and assisted with permits being completed in a timely matter
● Process and approve permit applications for Code Enforcement Officer
● Process violation notices and/or letters for Code Enforcement Office
● Became proficient with CMIS system for permitting, entering payments and making deposits
● Coordinated and executed all Parks & Recreation meetings and events
● Provide first point of contact for all residents/guests to Township Administration Offices
● Excel in positive communication with residents/guest on phone and in person
● Provided Township Manager administrative support in the absence of Township Secretary
● Provide assistance to the Finance Director for all daily tasks
● Responsible for processing journal entries and review accounts to ensure accurate records.
● Assist in reviewing prior years budget and calculating the following year's budget
● Responsible for managing all social media accounts and website.
● Created and administered a more user friendly fee schedule
- Provide Code Enforcement Officer administrative support at Lower Pottsgrove Township
- at Montgomery Child Advocacy Project (MCAP)
- at Conshohocken United Methodist Youth Missions
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services - Human Services
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Parking Enforcement Aurora - Enforcement Officer
● Officers are assigned to a particular geographic area, which they patrol and monitor for violations, such as parking in a no-parking zone and non-permits holders.
● Parking enforcement officer's' primary responsibility is to ensure that drivers comply with local parking laws and ordinances and informing the public on how to be compliant.
● Parking officers, because of their visibility in the city, also interact with the public, providing answers to questions about parking, directions or other information about the area. Echelon Properties (Trailpoint on Highlands) - Maintenance Tech
● Maintenance tech handle repairs that require basic skills as an electrician, carpenter, plumber, mechanic, painter, HVAC technician and roofer. However, building maintenance workers must always remain aware of their limitations and request the services of a licensed professional when the worker's lack of expertise or local ordinances require it.
● The job might involve replacing a worn doorknob, oiling a squeaky hinge or replacing a damaged floorboard. He might inspect for burned-out light bulbs and replace them, change the filters in the air conditioning system or replace 2 a hard-to-operate lock. In an industrial setting, the maintenance worker might have a set schedule of routine maintenance procedures to perform on machinery and equipment, such as greasing the bearings or changing the hydraulic fluid. Regional Transportation dept - Bus operator
● Bus drivers follow precise schedules and must adjust their driving according to traffic and weather conditions in order to arrive at each stop at the designated time. Bus drivers must do their best to avoid accidents and may be responsible for maintaining orderliness among passengers.
● Drivers must ensure the safety of the children, which may include accompanying students across the street, providing first aid in emergencies, and keeping the bus in safe working condition.
● Answer questions about schedules, routes, and transfer points.
- Code Enforcement Officer at City of Aurora, CO
3 months at this Job
- - general education
• Interpret and enforce applicable City Code, along with other Local and State regulations, including Environmental discharges, to ensure the optimal operation of the City’s Utility system
• Prepared enforcement letters to ensure compliance in accordance to City Standard and was vital in providing data and references in response to State inquiries into the City’s Waste Water Collection Permit
• Produced educational material to prevent negative impact and disruption in City work activities. Responsible for creating a brochure detailing requirements to encroach upon a water or sewer easement and was featured in customer’s monthly service statement insert.
• Maintained up to date case reports, records and data and was instrumental in providing guidance to fellow employees during the launch of new case management software.
• Created multiple forms to aid employees less experienced using today’s technology and software, to simplify inputting necessary information required to complete case reports as assigned.
- Code Enforcement Officer at City of Raleigh Department of Public Utilities
- Senior Service Specialist at City of Raleigh Department of Public Utilities
- Firefighter Recruit at City of Raleigh
- Program innovation specialist at YMCA of the triangle
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Code Enforcement * Conducts Fire, Safety, and Property Maintenance Inspections to verify compliance in accordance with all International Fire Code (IFC) and National Fire Protection Standards. * Inspects commercial and multi-family buildings and equipment to detect fire hazards, code violations, and enforce local ordinances and state laws. * Verifies equipment testing and corresponding paperwork for code compliance, including new installations of fire protection systems and fire alarm systems. * Examines interior and exterior of buildings to detect hazardous conditions or violations of fire ordinances and laws. * Discusses property condition with owners or managing representatives and recommends safe methods of storing flammables and other hazardous materials. * Documents code violations and unsafe conditions for follow-up inspections and citation issuance. * Informs owners or managers of conditions requiring corrective action. * Issues summons for fire hazards not corrected on subsequent inspections. Community Outreach and Safety Education * Educates commercial and multi-family property owners on fire safety and safety equipment maintenance. * Provides guidance in developing evacuation plans and other emergency planning topics.
- ASSISTANT CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER at Town of Williamson
- Firefighter at Pultneyville Volunteer Fire Company
- FIRE MARSHAL / CHIEF at XEROX Corporation
- Concrete & Masonry Technician at Pavone Construction
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent