Remote Coder - Banner Health Systems and El Camino Health Systems
• Verifying tickets were billed correctly. If not, making appropriate changes
• Review edits generated by Optum scrubber, then making appropriate corrections to send clean claim
• Keeping track of records worked for time keeping
- Contract Coder at UASI Solutions, Remote Coder
- at Contract Remote Professional Fee Coder - Temple/Jeanes Hospital
- Remote Coding Investigator at Optum, Inc
- at UASI Solutions, Remote Coder
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Coder for Primary Care Provider, chart pre-reviews and post-reviews, claim submission, correct rejections, assist physician with HEDIS measures and Gap closures, submit supplemental data, proficient with Medicare Risk Adjustment. I have been a CPC since 2008 and have done coding since then
- Certified Medical Coder Primary Care Physician at Coder
- Quality Improvement Consultant at HEDIS
- Event Coordinator/Activity Coordinator at Physicians and the Management Company
- Chart Auditor at MCCI Medical Group
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Performed in-depth HCC coding reviews of selected medical records received electronically to determine whether medical documentation substantiates the assigned HCC codes were appropriate.
• Abstract additional HCC codes when necessary.
• Maintain monthly quality assurance audits over 95%.
- Medical Coder at HCC
- Parts Retail Supervisor at Lexus of Henderson
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Intellis January 2019 to Present CMS contracted to abstract and code for HCCs for 2017. Maintained 95% accuracy rate. Inpatient Medical Coder
- Inpatient Medical Coder at HCC Coder
- quality reviewer of medical records at Three Rivers Behavioral Health/UHS
- Health Information Specialist at The Judge Group
- Health Information Specialist at Palmetto Health Baptist
2 months at this Job
5. Coder Resume
Ensure receipt of all progress notes, logs, walk-in notes, etc. at the end of the day.
• Identify, compile and code patient data, using ICD-10-CM and CPT and other standard classification coding systems.
• Ensure progress notes are coded accurately and to the maximum level of specificity following established coding guidelines.
• Enter data. such as history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer database.
• Works with physicians for coding accuracy.
• Maintain diagnostic codes and informing appropriate medical staff.
• Maintain up to date on new coding regulations; Ability to understand, interpret and convey technical information.
- Coder at Professional Coder at Billing Department
- Coder at MCCI Medical Group (Full-Time)
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors' Degree in Economy - Economy
6. Coder Resume
Portland, OR 2017- 2018
• Conduct on-site clinical chart audits at Provider locations
• Audit Dermatology and MOHS Clinics, as well as FM/IM and Occupation Medicine
• Accurately code office procedures for providers to ensure proper reimbursement
• Ensure that record documentation meets compliance standards
• Round with Providers and staff once a week or more to make sure they are getting updated with the coding tips received by compliance.
• Present coding/documentation topics at clinic staff monthly meetings.
• Work reports on a weekly basis such as EKG and open encounter report.
• Round monthly with providers on the PBO coding changes to provide education that may be needed.
• Liaison between clinics and PMG Finance Management when claims get denied and a coding assist needs to take place.
• Efficient in coding for level of service.
• Ensure each patient encounter has a corresponding billing code
• Make sure each ICD-10 code listed is mentioned in the progress note
• Help providers with updating their problem list to remove the unspecified codes.
• Ensure the HCC codes are being captured yearly.
• Help with clinic code denials
- Coder at Providence Health and Services, Coder I
- Food Service Worker at Providence Health and Services
- Pastry Chef at Roman Candle Baking Co
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Culinary Arts and Management
7. Coder Resume
Coder Coding E&M, office procedures and ASC procedures related to pain care. Query providers regarding documentation discrepancies.
- Coder at Prospira Paincare
- Coder/Biller at Hematology Oncology Associates
- Patient Accounts Representative at Urological Associates
- Site Supervisor at Genesis Health Group
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assisting Technology
8. Coder Resume
Inpatient coder along with doctors office. Instrumental in helping create another position in the department
- Coder at Metro infectious diseases consultant
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Hospital Outpatient Coder at Northwest Community Hospital
- Manager of Cancer Registry at ABMC at St. Alexis Medical Center
- Manager of Cancer Registry at ABMC
- Inpatient Coder Medical Coder at ABMC
5 years at this Job
Coder. out patient coder.
- Outpatient Coder-Inpatient Coder at Nobilis Health
- Coder Inpatient-outpatient at CYMETRIX CORPORATION
- Medical Records Supervisor/ CODER at HealthSouth Rehabilation Hospital
- Coder at Nexus Health Bridge Children's Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Cosmetology