On a contract with Weblinc, a retail software company. My duties are to provide maintenance on varies ecommerce ColdFusion websites that Weblinc maintains. These websites utilize Coldfusion 9 or higher with Fusebox MVC frameworks.
• Use software tools such as GIT Version Control, JIRA ticket issue system, Bitbucket and Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager.
• Participate in daily Srum meetings.
- ColdFusion Developer at Amherst Services Group
- ColdFusion Web Developer and Application Developer at Daon Trusted Identity Services (DTIS)
- ColdFusion Web Developer at Society for Neuroscience
- Senior Software Engineer at Citizant Corporation
4 months at this Job
- - Mathematics
As the lead application developer, responsible for all core development and maintenance of HD Web Studio SASS web applications. All systems are structured via object-oriented components utilizing CFScript on the Framework 1 framework with connectivity to MySQL data via ORM / Hibernate. Solutions implemented include; development of system API for delivery via REST to front end applications. Facebook data integration, via Facebook API Graph, a scheduled import of all events, posts, images and reviews to client web sites. Development of back end systems for user portal to add and maintain community resources. Primary technologies include: ColdFusion 2016 / CFC / CFScript, ORM, FW/1, REST, MySQL, Git, OOD, OOP
- Lead ColdFusion Developer at Her Design dba HD Web Studio / Hive Standards
- Senior Application Developer / Project Lead at Edu Healthcare dba SchoolStack
- Senior Software Developer at signupgenius.com
- Application Developer at American Anesthesiology
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- - Computer Science Curriculum
Application development of 2 projects individually using Coldfusion 2016, HTML5, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap 4, MSSQL 2016 and GitKraken. Collaborated on 2 team projects.
- Coldfusion Developer (Contractor) at UVA MEDICAL CENTER
- Coldfusion Developer (Contractor) at UVA MEDICAL CENTER
- Web Developer at FREELANCE WORK
- Coldfusion Developer (Contractor) at CraneCashless.com
7 months at this Job
- - Informational Technology
Developer for a litany of ColdFusion application websites for Sedgwick LLC used by corporations to track employee FMLA leave time and compliance with ADA regulations. Develop new user requests for processing data, implemented direct supervisor and manager interactions to process subordinate requests on application, create and modify stored procedures to fit changing client requests or new regulations, changing the user interface for displayed of report data and input screens. Currently attempting to implement new coding standards regarding AJAX calls and page reloads to decrease server processing overload. Responsible for releasing code to QA and Production sites via Tortoise SVN.
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at ForceV Technologies/Sedgwick
- Lead ColdFusion Developer at Gamma Engineering/GammaAerospace
- SSRS Reports Developer at OceanDisc LLC
- ColdFusion Developer at VSRWest
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems
Wells Fargo is a Financial bank that provides services to people all around US. It is one of the Fortune 500 Companies to work for. Wells Fargo TIS Centric project was one of a highly transparent project over different departments of Wells. Building a data repository for different source data that gets accumulated into TIS Centric Data Mart. One of the Dashboard that was relying on the data accumulated from different sources is Time To Market (TTM).
• Used ColdFusion version 9 to code and fix the existing bugs
• Modified existing ColdFuison components to work with existing code.
• Used Photoshop cs3 to modify and edit the images to fit and use in the website.
• Prepare/Monitor/test the CF applications for new patches/versions to OS and Databases.
• Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers and functions on the SQL Servers.
• Designed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS, CF templates, ColdFusion and client side scripting in Java Script, Ajax.
• Assist in the development of technology roadmaps to evolve the API estate in conjunction with internal and external solution providers.
• Maintains corporate standards for deploying technology and works with senior management in strategic planning
• Works self-contained and self-motivated to drive the development of highest standard
• Good working knowledge of distributed systems, web infrastructure and protocols, network architectures and distributed transaction processing
• Built a Drill-Down Interfaces using Dynamic URL Parameters.
• Developed Lookup dispatch Action, form beans to map the form elements.
• Developed action classes to process the user requests with the help of Data Access Object and Value Object forwarding the response to appropriate view extending Action servlet.
• Worked on database schema and stored procedures, functions in Oracle 10g (PL/SQL).
• Enhanced existing user interfaces.
• Interact with the clients like Eloque and gather the requirements.
• Involved in uploading files, parsing data, manipulating lists, processing queries and transaction in ColdFusion.
• Created ColdFusion Components, UDFs, Custom tags.
• Involved in Production support.
• Testing and Documentation.
• Used Fuse Box Methodology.
• Used clear case as version control tool to perform checking-out and checking-in of codes from the repository.
• Configuring and administering Database Mirroring on SQL Server 2008.
• Involved in loading the data using import and export on the SQL Server 2008
• Documented the process and risks invovled in near future while fixing the issues Environment: Adobe ColdFusion 8.0 MX 7.0, HTML, XML, C#.Net, Java Script, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2005/2008, CSS, SQL, Fusebox, DreamWeaver, ActivePDF, Crystal Reports, Adobe Photoshop
- Sr. Coldfusion Developer at Wells fargo
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Fidelity investments
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Hunting ton bank
- Navigator application developer at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- ColdFusion Developer at
at this Job
The Judicial Council of California is the policymaking body for California's judicial branch, the largest court system in the United States. Responsible for development of the new module under DCACS application named Review Granted. Review Granted/ODS System Replacement and Enhancement project is a module within the District Courts of Appeal - Court Appointed Counsel System (DCACS) system that not only replaces the functionality provided by the current Review Granted/ODS system but also incorporates significant enhancements as identified by the Supreme Court and Appellate Court Services. The system is built using ColdFusion 11 with Oracle 12c as the backend.
• Played an active role in all stages - requirements analysis, development, testing, debugging.
• Developed new ColdFusion web pages according to requirements and specifications.
• Modified existing DCACS application components to accommodate the new module.
• Developed key application components that are consistent with the overall DCACS application design and standards.
• Developed and unit tested new application components, including shared components, utilities, screens, reports and processes.
• Participated in code review of developed and modified components.
• Collaborated with team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Used ColdFusion builder as an editor and SVN as the source control system.
• Involved in modifying existing reports as per the new enhancements using ColdFusion Report Builder.
• Assisted and supported the user acceptance testing of the new Review Granted module. Environment: ColdFusion 11, ColdFusion Builder 3, Oracle 12c, HTML, ColdBox, ColdFusion Report Builder, TortiseSVN, Adobe Acrobat, Java Script, Node JS, Angular 4, AJAX.
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Judicial Council of California
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at San Joaquin Human Services Agency
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at NRG Energy
- Partner Opportunities Program (POP), ASIS, CFAP at University of California
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Adobe Certified
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Swingtech(Prime)/ International Software System Inc(Sub Contractor)
• Perform extensive analysis on Employee application System as a tool for DoDEA litigation efforts.
• Modified all the Web IT systems to support the seamless integration of the new DoDEA Active Directory.
• Created an auditing feature allowing group email properties an email chain data to be preserved and reproduced.
• Modified the Employee Application System such that existing applicant scores are given more weight within the referral reporting system.
• Implement the CIO mandated feature that allows Cloud based requests to be tracked within the Software Approval Application.
• Added new Resource Management approval feature to the DoDEA Allowance Processing System.
• Added the ability to track SF1190 by Line Of Accounting based on the allowance type.
• Facilitate and Test the migration of Web IT apps from CF 2009 to CF 2016.
• Facilitate and Test the migration of Web IT apps to a new servers ensuring no disruption of service.
• Performed extensive data analysis across several modules within the NDSP(Non DoD Schools Program) application to uncover and resolve multiple data discrepancies.
• The implementation of the RSA at DODEA caused a work stoppage for teachers who wanted to fill open positions. Principals receive a list of qualified teachers to fill open positions. Yet that list is created and decimated via the EAS referral lists. This function was catastrophically impaired when the Organizations were modified. That modification which took place within the EPD application caused a mismatch between the Orgs and department s within EAS. I had to liaise with HR to digest the desire function of the referral list. I had to perform extensive data analysis across the corpus of EAS org and department data so as to expose the delta between EAS and EPD. Once the data mismatch was uncovered I ran crafted and executed multiple scripts against the EAS datasource to normalize and stabilize the application. The code had to also be retrofitted to synchronize with the new organization.
• Collaborated with Tilmon Parker of Human Resources regarding the implementation of new records to support the new RSA structure.
• Created spreadsheets for Tilmon to digest regarding data comparisons between old and new Orgs.
• Investigation and resolution of teachers who were not appearing on the referral list. This was not due to the RSA. It was due to data discrepancies in the system.
• Resolved errors that were being raised due a non-existent sequence that was added by the introduction of a ComplexID in the USER_TAB_COLUMNS table
• Resolved an error in the ARS section of EAS which was spawned by erroneous criteria that was fed into the queries that fuel the ARS.
• Resolved user's inability to finalize their application due to null data in the database.
• Resolved user's inability to select SY 2017/18 under availability date on the application. The problem was due to the CURRENT_SY property of the SCHOOLYEARS table being incorrectly set as 2017.
• Created a centralized datasource for DAPS and the LQARates website. Users were seeing different rate values between these data stores. This was due to the fact that each data store was pulling from different sources. Modified DAPS to pull from the LQA data.
• Enabled users who submitted SF1190 for Headquarters to search and view those items.
• Troubleshot and resolved multiple user access issues.
• The District search was failing due to the change in the EPD tables mandated by the RSA. District values were no longer matching because the District table still had the old Districts referenced. So there would be no Org match in the tblDemOrgData. Crafted and executed scripts to bring the DAPS orgs back into sync with the EPD orgs.
• Resolved constraint violation by including checking for referential integrity of entered data.
• Removed the AES256crypto.encrypt encryption scheme which was causing errors and implemented ColdFusion's native encryption package.
• Implemented code that allows CIO and CTO DAPS SF1190s to be reported on.
• Implemented dynamic LDAP login routine.
• Modified school properties per HR POCs guidance
• Add new TTP schools per HR POCs guidance.
• Corrected user accounts so their data appeared in the correct Principal inbox.
• Corrected the inequality between the Verify RAT Eligibility report and the Waiting for RAT Verification report locking of Categories and Location when adding or editing the TTP application.
• Modified the interface on several pages to reflect the new Orgs.
• Created and executed scripts to preserve legacy TTP data.
• Created and executed scripts to add and update school information to support the data refresh.
• Implemented dynamic LDAP login routine.
• Created an impersonation feature that allows me to log in as a user to perform diagnostic actions in the application.
• Modified data to be in sync with the new org structure of DODEA.
• Developed a strategy to import legacy 1320s over to the new application data store.
• Modify user metadata per Logistics POC guidance.
• Analyzed and resolved the inability of Superintendents to approve 1320s.
• Provide guidance to another developer in the Legacy 1320 migration effort.
• Performed testing on all roles to ensure that the Form1320 process from initiation to approval worked properly.
• Resolved permission problem for approvers.
• Perform data analysis across the Corpus of COS code for TAC3 and TAC4 implementation per a data call from Daryl Boyd of Capabilities & Initiatives.
• Resolved issue with document uploads and viewing.
• Refreshed the Director record with the latest signature data.
• Updated the application with FY17 settings.
• Aided users who were experiencing access issues.
• Modified Fund cite letter to pull the current HR Director information.
• Resolved slow response for FDS email and printing.
• Resolved Liaison Portal Missing Tab and Data.
• Performed data analysis to determine whether or not the DSSR Location/Limit was being applied to students.
• Resolved an issue when adding a new dependent and then going back in to add DSSRs.
• Performed data analysis to determine whether or not the One Time fees were being added to the DSSR.
• Implemented the ability to persist 1034s.
• Implemented the ability to persist FDSs.
• Developed and implemented an adhoc reporting capability for NDSP application.
• Retrofitted apps so that migration to IE 10 would not cause a disruption in functionality.
• Developed script to suppress errors when external access is attempted for internal apps.
• Compiled list of developer related STIGs.
• Perform analysis across all of Web IT apps to deduce the level of STIG non-compliance. Developed a centralized solution to mitigate all XSS(Cross Site Scripting) attacks across the suite of Web IT apps
• Developed an action plan to mitigate all STIG violations across the corpus of applications for the Web IT enclave.
• Maintain the DoDEA(DoD Education Activity) intranet.
• Liaise with the government owners of the 10 apps that I oversee.
• Monitor daily logs to get SA on the health of the apps I maintain.
• Gather requirements from stake holders and then prioritize items based upon existing resources and schedule.
- Lead ColdFusion Developer at International Software System Inc
- ColdFusion Developer/.net Developer at Wyle
- ColdFusion Developer at CSC
- ColdFusion Developer at Aggregate Industries
2 years at this Job
Web development on their internal web application for Travel Agents using ColdFusion, CSS, HTML, JQuery, and MSSQL server.
- ColdFusion Web Developer at Vacations To Go
- Information Technology Consultant at The Hills
- contractor on a web application called at ChurchLogix
- Contract ColdFusion Web Application Developer at TAC Secured
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Computer Science
• Work with a team of Developers to create/maintain web applications for various businesses.
• Identifying ways to improve design and development processes.
• Deploying applications, monitoring their performance and maintaining them in production.
• Use ColdFusion as a web application development platform for many of our applications.
• Manage VoIP Networks and Installations.
• Provide Network and Server support to client base.
- Coldfusion Developer / Network Engineer at Fox Wyndrum Associates
- Technical Department Team Member(Volunteer) at Jersey City Assembly Hall of Jehovah's
- VoIP Technical Support Engineer Tier 2 at Intermedia
- Network Engineer at eMazzanti Technologies
8 months at this Job