Senior ColdFusion Developer Georgia Student Finance Commission - Tucker, GA Utilize ColdFusion 11, Oracle, SQL Navigator 5.5, IIS, SQL Server, MS Access and AJAX, jQuery, and bootstrap to support and maintain three Applications pertaining to applying for and receiving the hope scholarship. Receive Project Requests for new functionality regularly as well as maintain existing code.
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at Georgia Student Finance Commission (contract)
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at AT&T
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at Palm Coast Data
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at Georgia Student Finance Commission
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- DeVry Institute of Technology - Computer Science
West Palm Beach, FL May 16 to Present Project: District Scheduling Application
The District Scheduling application manages employees across multiple locations/districts and show their regular work days, day offs & training days in current month. Users with administrative access can easily cancel & reschedule themselves, and add notes to a particular day. Role: Sr. ColdFusion Developer.
• Analyzed business requirements and accordingly created UI specifications.
• Designed and tested prototypes to evaluate various design options.
• Developed UI architecture for updated application features.
• Developed new UI architecture to improve efficiency of application workflow.
• Designed flowcharts and operation and navigation models.
• Conducted usability reviews of applications and recommended improvements.
• Identified architectural challenges and developed appropriate action plans.
• Proposed new architectural ideas to improve user experiences and ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Created new REST web service operations and modified the existing web service's WADLs Web Application Description Language
• Used MXunit for unit testing the web service operations' code.
• Also used SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
• Used HP ALM for tracking the defects.
• Participated in Agile - daily Scrum methodology 14 days' sprint for development process.
• Coordinate with architects and business analysts to determine functionalities.
• Understand and evaluate complex data models.
• Execute system development and maintenance activities.
• Used CFHTTP and XML to generate http requests and handle the response.
• Use of OID directory server for Authentication. Environment: HTML5, CSS 3, Adobe ColdFusion 16 (CFC and MVC architecture), SQL Server 2016, jQuery, Prototype, XML, JSON on Windows 10.
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Used quartz scheduler at Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Nationwide Insurance
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Nationwide Insurance
2 years, 10 months at this Job
• Develop new features for E-commerce application written in Coldfusion(2016), MSSQL and Bootstrap.
• Debug and fix issues reported by customers and team members.
• Collaborate closely with other team members using platforms like Jira and Ivanti.
- ColdFusion Developer at Qubit
- Full Stack Developer at Consulate Of Ecuador In Miami
- Full Stack Developer at OpticalTel Telecomunications
1 month at this Job
- Certificate in Computer Sciencies Studies
Wells Fargo is a Financial bank that provides services to people all around US. It is one of the Fortune 500 Companies to work for. Wells Fargo TIS Centric project was one of a highly transparent project over different departments of Wells. Building a data repository for different source data that gets accumulated into TIS Centric Data Mart. One of the Dashboard that was relying on the data accumulated from different sources is Time To Market (TTM). Responsibilities:
• Used ColdFusion version 9 to code and fix the existing bugs
• Modified existing ColdFuison components to work with existing code.
• Used Photoshop cs3 to modify and edit the images to fit and use in the website.
• Prepare/Monitor/test the CF applications for new patches/versions to OS and Databases.
• Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers and functions on the SQL Servers.
• Designed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS, CF templates, ColdFusion and client side scripting in Java Script, Ajax.
• Assist in the development of technology roadmaps to evolve the API estate in conjunction with internal and external solution providers.
• Maintains corporate standards for deploying technology and works with senior management in strategic planning
• Works self-contained and self-motivated to drive the development of highest standard
• Good working knowledge of distributed systems, web infrastructure and protocols, network architectures and distributed transaction processing
• Built a Drill-Down Interfaces using Dynamic URL Parameters.
• Developed Lookup dispatch Action, form beans to map the form elements.
• Developed action classes to process the user requests with the help of Data Access Object and Value Object forwarding the response to appropriate view extending Action servlet.
• Worked on database schema and stored procedures, functions in Oracle 10g (PL/SQL).
• Enhanced existing user interfaces.
• Interact with the clients like Eloque and gather the requirements.
• Involved in uploading files, parsing data, manipulating lists, processing queries and transaction in ColdFusion.
• Created ColdFusion Components, UDFs, Custom tags.
• Involved in Production support.
• Testing and Documentation.
• Used Fuse Box Methodology.
• Used clear case as version control tool to perform checking-out and checking-in of codes from the repository.
• Configuring and administering Database Mirroring on SQL Server 2008.
• Involved in loading the data using import and export on the SQL Server 2008
• Documented the process and risks invovled in near future while fixing the issues Environment: Adobe ColdFusion 8.0 MX 7.0, HTML, XML, C#.Net, Java Script, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2005/2008, CSS, SQL, Fusebox, DreamWeaver, ActivePDF, Crystal Reports, Adobe Photoshop
- Sr. Coldfusion Developer at Wells fargo
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Fidelity investments
- Sr. ColdFusion Developer at Hunting ton bank
- Navigator application developer at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
managed all aspects of website operation and supporting infrastructure
Supported, maintained and revised website, related management applications, and supporting infrastructure as follows:
• Worked with marketing personnel to assure desired look and feel of the website was maintained to the form and standards established.
• Maintained MySQL database operations. Developed and executed procedures to maintain current content and item pricing as provided by marketing.
• Managed ColdFusion server routines and MySQL stored procedure to ensure smooth operations.
• Worked with technical staff and hosting service personnel to provide efficient services with lowest cost and still maintain security standards for PCI compliance.
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at Surefit Inc
- ColdFusion/SQL Server and Web Developer at Harrisburg Area Community College
- Technical Representative / Web Programmer at LMF / Nothing-But-Net Internet Services
- Help Desk Coordinator at Milton Hershey School
2 years at this Job
- B.S. in Business Management. - Business Management
- - Electrical Engineering Technology
- AA - Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology
- - training
• Provides analysis and assists project manager in preparing level-of-effort estimates.
• Maintain existing ColdFusion applications, including providing direct support to customers
• Generate and maintain customized SQL Reporting as requested by client.
• Follow AGILE Software Development Methodology.
• Participate in requirement gathering, analysis and design reviews to provide resolution of technical issues that arise. Currently holding a Secret Clearance
- Senior Software Engineer-ColdFusion Developer at Swingtech Consulting, Inc
- ColdFusion Developer III at Data Matrix Solutions, Inc
- Dental Assistant/Front Office Admin at Elden Street Dental Care
- Programmer/System Analyst at Information Planning Associates. Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Currently working closely with the EPA Agency Office of Administration Services, Information Systems (OASIS) Production Support project manager and EPA OASIS Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) to define requirements, create designs, and develop application prototypes to support stakeholders' information management needs
• Assist other developers, testers, and business analysts with understanding and documenting user requirements
• Design and redesign enterprise level web enabled applications
• Generate design specification documents
• Perform configuration management tasks for in-house ColdFusion servers
• Implement applications' new features and prepare functional test scripts
• Debug and deploy code fixes for various web-enabled applications
• Refactoring existing enterprise level applications to improve their scalability, interoperability and compatibility
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at Environmental Protection Agency
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at Mind Over Machines (MOM)
- Lead Software Engineer at Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Computer Scientist at Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
- ColdFusion Consultant at Paytrak
- ColdFusion Consultant at Collabera
- Internet Consultant at Saphea LLC
- ColdFusion Consultant at Wells Fargo
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree - Business Administration
SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application for Enterprise Restaurants, Bakeries and Mail Order customers Technologies/Tools Used: ColdFusion 9, SQL Server 2012, XML, SOAP, JSON, WSDL, EDI, REST, SVN, Tomcat, Spring, Java 8, Maven, Swagger Roles & Responsibilities: ✓ Build core of application to support ◦ various order types (catering, takeout, group, standing order) ◦ with complex order total calculation ◦ added functionality for discounts, coupons, tax exempt orders ◦ invoicing, labels for food boxes ◦ production reports ✓ 3rd party integration with ◦ Point of Sale (Micros, NetPos etc) to post order in real time ◦ Payment Gateway (PlugNPay, Moneris, Paymentech etc) for credit card processing ◦ Google Maps to define zones for stores and driver delivery reports ◦ Loyalty providers (Paytronix, Punchh) ◦ Shipping via UPS / FedEx ✓ Architect & develop ColdFusion application to use Object Oriented principles, starting from the time when ColdFusion was not object oriented. ✓ Drive change for embracing Agile mind-set and Agile practices in the team and workplace ✓ Involved and developed solutions for online security enhancements to prevent attacks like SQL-injections and Denial of Services for PCI (payment card industry) compliance. ✓ Create MXUnit/ Junit test cases and perform Integration testing ✓ Building modules of application in Java and integrating them into our ColdFusion application ✓ Leading offshore team to create Java REST API for order injection into our SaaS application ✓ Proactively managing support for existing clients in parallel with development of new features
- Senior ColdFusion Developer at MonkeyMedia Software
- ColdFusion Developer at Matrimonial Portal
- Java Developer at Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, U. S
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Converted existing code into OOPS methods for the given modules and Exploring Dwolla API for creating a PaymentManager Structure. Successfully handled the task from initial setup to delivering the code and managing github repositories.
- Freelancer Coldfusion Developer at PaymentManager Structure
- Sr. Software Engineer at Centurylink Pvt. Ltd
- Developer at Centurylink Pvt. Ltd
4 months at this Job
- B.Sc - Computer Science
- MS in Software Engineering - Software Engineering