Collection Agent for Macy's, The Home Depot, & Sears
- Collection Agent at United Collection Bureau
- Sales Account Manager at Xpress Cargo, Inc
- Dispatch Representative at Brokerage
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Collection agent in the corporate office. Collecting payments from clients. Logging in the computer and filing important legal documents. Fast paced office job.
- Collection Agent at Angel's Bail Bonds
- Therapy Technician at Regency IHS Therapy Consulting
- Office Manager at CRM logistics
- Cashier/Customer Service at H&H Cafe and Bakery
4 months at this Job
Collection Agent for a 3rd party collection company. Responsible for collecting debts for hospital bills, municipal tickets and other owed debt. Works on a automatic dialer making 200+ calls a day with the attempt to collect a debt owed.
- Collection Agent at Armor Systems Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Direct Energy
- Childcare Provider at Fresh Start
- Childcare Assistant at Juanita's lovable Daycare
11 months at this Job
- Business Administration
- High School Diploma
My Responsibility in this position is a Collection agent. I am responsible for receiving incoming calls as well as dialing outbound calls to consumers on behalf of The Department of education in this role I help people take steps to get out of collection and answer any question they may have.
- Collection Agent at National Recoveries/Oneida Business Enterprises
- Customer service at Ally Financial
- Billing Representative at Comcast
- Quality Assurance/ Machine operator at Comcast
8 months at this Job
- - Patrick Henry
Worked with Capital One in a call center environment to negotiate credit card and loan payment arrangements to meet deadlines * Negotiated and adapted as laws and rules changed * Make outbound and inbound calls, averaging 250 dials a day with 12 plus contacts * Maintain an account database of over 200 clients * Provide exceptional customer service while following strict policies and procedures * Knowledge of State and Federal Laws. * Skip trace accounts according guidelines. * Recognized as a top 10 collection agent meeting goals and productivity standards by recovering over 5 million dollars in collections * Managed 12-15 collection agents * Assisted in bringing in Capital One pre charge off - training and managing agents in a new methodology of collections * Directed and participated in daily meetings to increase productivity, improve customer service, and enhance the performance of agents * Met team collection goals and productivity standards - * Oversaw the processing methods of solicitation for payment on overdue accounts * Interviewed, Trained and Developed new agents * Consistently met collection goals
- Collection Agent at Alliance One
- Insurance Agent at American National Insurance Company
- Real Estate Agent at Remax Realty
- Customer Service, Remittance Processor and Trainer at Regulus LLC
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - Accounting
Started off at premier as a collection agent, I am now in a department called Specialty. I do a lot of the back end work.
- Collection Agent at Premier Bankcard
- Cashier at rue21
- Mcdonalds Shift Manager at Mcdonalds
- Cashier at Golden Corral Corporation
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Oct 2015 to Sep 2016 Managed morning rush of over 200 customers daily with efficient, levelheaded customer service. Received and accurately processed customer payments. Maintained clean and organized workspace, enabling coworkers to locate resources and product. Resolved customer disputes with tact and professionalism. Described menu items to customers and suggested products based on stated preferences. Maintained calm demeanor during high-volume periods and special events. Maintained the highest standards of conduct and service. Greeted over customers daily, answered questions and recommended drinks and pastries. Greeted guests with a pleasant smile and superior customer service. Prepared and served hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas. Collection Agent Renton, WA Convergent Outsourcing/ Jan 2017 to Feb 2019 Notified customers of delinquent accounts with the attempt to collect outstanding amounts. Located debtors by utilizing skip tracking and other strategies. Recorded and updated customer personal accounts with accurate contact information. Negotiated rates with customers and entered payments into accounting system. Conveyed current account information and obtained payments by using pre-scripted statements. Processed payments over the phone and set up recurring drafts. Located and monitored overdue accounts using the billing system to begin collections process. Managed manual and automatically dialed outbound calls in call center environment. Overcame objections by applying advanced training and persuasion techniques. Remained calm, stayed professional and provided exceptional service on all calls, even when interacting with difficult individuals. Mentored new members on scripts, strategies and company information to maximize performance. Recorded information about customers' financial status and collections status efforts. Reviewed accounts to determine payment plan compliance. Arranged for debt repayment and established repayment schedule based on customer finances. Met demands of busy collections group by performing high volume of daily calls.
- Collection Agent at Starbucks
- Barista at Taco Bell
- Manager in Training at McDonald's
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Nursing
My job as a collection agent on behalf of synchrony Bank was to satisfy the needs of customers facing debt in terms of finding a solution for delinquency
- Debt Collection agent at Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC
- Server/Waiter at Cowboys on the water
- Car Details tech at B-rads tint shack
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Online information services
• Winterville NC [email protected] 01/10/2018 - 07/01/2018 Take inbound phone calls at a high call volum.
• 2527513325 Demonstrating proper phone ettiquette. Operate two different monitors and multiple
• 326 Park Dr. Conetoe, NC systems. 27819 Debt collection agent Perdue farms inc. Lewiston NC 01/01/2017 - 07/01/2017 Trim raw chicken breast on conveyor belt and pack it.
- Debt collection agent at Park Dr. Conetoe
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Collection Agent Researched overdue account balances. Achieved monthly collection goals. Documented all collection attempts accurately and truthfully. Addressed discrepancies and processed credits and refunds when required and approved by department manager. Inform the cardholder of the account status and come up with best payment plan option for the account, Provide cardholders with financial assistance options or programs to those cardholders who cant meet there minimum payment to bring the account current . Processing payment by phone using payment method of checking account and debit card payments . Teller Demonstrated a genuine client-centric service culture that ensured customer satisfaction levels were elevated and maintained. Kept current on banking policies and procedures including storage of various business items; hosted weekly meetings and ensured audit details were understood and adhered. Oversaw ATM balances, refilled cash as needed, and ensured the system was in good working order. Assisted in lobby management initiatives; engaged customers in conversation regarding services offered, location of personnel, and other related customer service activities. Ensured cash drawer was balanced and all supporting documentation was in line with cash receipts and client transactions.
- Bank Teller/ Collection Agent at US Bank
- Customer Service Representative ( Kelly Service - contractor ) at JM ADJUSTMENT SERVICES LLC
- Eligibility Specialist at Kelly Services
- Reimbursement Specialist ( Relocated/ Closed ) at Coram healthcare - Saint Louis County
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General Studies