Responsibilities SKILLS: Microsoft Office 2010 - Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, Outlook and Outlook Calendar. Experience with several versions of Microsoft Windows. Data entry and administrative services (20+yrs). Typing (60 WPM). Detail oriented. Meticulous documenter. Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines. Accustomed to working independently and autonomously with li Collection Manager First Service Finance - Huntsville, AL - November 1999 to Present My responsibilities include developing and sustaining high performance work teams and practices that consistently achieve facility key performance indicators such as: cash collections, Accounts Receivable, outstanding accounts and bad debt. I play an active role with staff work assignments to ensure that department productivity and collection goals are achieved. Lead multi-functional work teams and champion a collaborative environment. Special skills attained while in this position: skip tracing, repossessions, legal court actions, rbos, loans, daily & monthly insurance and audit csr's. Accomplishments I applied for the branch managers position and the company raised my pay to manager pay to keep me in collections due to my results.
- Collection Manager at First Service Finance
- Asst Head Teller at Community Bank
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business
Skills- Debt master, Unisource, ice client,excel word, tcn, chronicall,C/I, Avaya, softphone Responsibilities- Time clock, PTO, Collector commission, Vacation / adjustments, Discipline, Defusing situation "debtors / Collectors ", Managing the dialers,Trouble shooting problems,Monitor Connance numbers, Communicating effectively with collection team and other department Managers, overseen internation office, Close attention to detail to all aspects of collections, Monitor / maintain collector performance, Manage TCN VM English, Disperse all Accounts received from C/S evenly, Communicate with TCN .DM to troubleshoot problems, Make outbound calls and receieve inbound calls to help the consumer resolve their balance in a professional manner, Updating accounts, Working with multiple dialer systems, Answering phone lines, Taking payments - via credit card and check, experience with Word and Excel, Tracking any necessary follow-ups including monthly payment plans and insurances, etc., Internal email - follow up calendar, Working with insurance companies, Working with attorney offices
- Collection manager at Action Collection Agency of Boston
- Account dialer manager at Action Collection Agency
- Collection Representative at Action Collection Agency
- Collections Representative at Total Recovery Solution
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
So. Carolina Accounting Dept., Account receivables, credit, and collections. Collection Manager, DNBI, Qlikview reports, Communication Verbal and written with customers, Didvat reports for statements, letters for collection action, duplicate invoices and credits for customers, bad debit, misc. claims, transfer to doubtful action forms. Credit limits for distribution and commercial customers. Credit refund checks.
- Collection Manager, DNBI, Qlikview at Michelin Tire/Tire Centers, LLC
- Accounting Manager Account receivables at The New CPE, Inc
- Administrative to the Director, Assistant to Director of Prevention at So. Carolina Commission for the Blind
- Executive Kitchens at Sterling Designs
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - New York Real Estate Sale Associate
As the area Finance Manager/Collection Manager, my primary duties include, training all new employees on our Fraiser system, verifying all lot managers complete all necessary loan documents, auditing loans and documents, make sure liens are perfected, and filling in for lot managers in their absence. I am also responsible for collecting on past due loan balances, locating and coordinating pick up of cars in repossession status, working with local law enforcement on thefts, and tracking insurance requirements.
- Finance Manager / Collection Manager at "A" Plus Auto Sales
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Sales Manager at Tempo Auto Sales
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
Assist in managing the selection, training and development of staff; ensure monthly sales quota are met. Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to by the team. Train sales staff, implement sales incentive programs and goals to increase employee performance. Handle and resolve escalated customer complaints and issues. Assist in overseeing the day-to-day operations and staff; monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules. Organized the store by returning all merchandise to its proper place. Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints. Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success. Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach. Bilingual Spanish/English customer service sales and collection manager Assist in managing the selection, training and development of staff; ensure monthly sales quota are met. Train sales staff, implement sales incentive programs and goals to increase employee performance. Assist in overseeing the day-to-day operations and staff; monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- SALES MANAGER /COLLECTION MANAGER at RENT-A-CENTER
7 years at this Job
As the Museum Collection's Manager & Assistant Curator my responsibilities included:
• Managing the museum's material culture collection consisting of over 600,000 artifacts
• Served as museum registrar which included responsibility for the management and care of donated artifacts into the material culture collection including preparing accurate collection records and housing of objects according to the American Alliance of Museum's National Standards and Best Practices
• Developed, designed, updated and installed exhibits / exhibitions
• Wrote text labels (content) for museum exhibits
• Photographed objects for identification and location in museum software (PPV)
• Received and catalogued incoming donations/acquisitions into Past Perfect Museum software (PPV) which included updating locations, creating or organizing new records of donated artifacts for objects / archives / audio-visuals / and fine art collections which frequently included preparing Finding Aids and/or keying metadata for the Fine Art Collection
• Responded to hundreds of research requests monthly (along with Archivist) regarding historical BSA artifacts and events
• Responded to phone and email inquiries regarding the artifacts in the collection
• Supervised the visits of researchers in the collection's room
• Trained and supervised interns and volunteers who assisted with special collections projects
• Coordinated with Curator for art exhibition related activities including crating, uncrating, cataloging, condition reporting, art handling, etc.
• Prepared fine art loan documents including condition reports, list of items for exhibition, booking confirmations, arranging details with fine arts shipper to and from destination, and return of artwork related to loans and exhibitions
• Shared responsibility for moving and handling artworks, primarily paintings
• Traveled to install or de-install fine art exhibitions; (The Museo de Las Americas San Juan, PR, The Greenbrier in WV, The Church History Museum in Salt Lake City, UT) plus other national and local events
• Gave museum tours upon request or for special guests
• Supplied assistance to TV or movie production companies in re-creating time specific Boy Scout uniforms, etc., for special programming or events
• Provided content for museum newsletter "Bridges & Trails" upon request
• Represented the museum at meetings such as TAM (Texas Association of Museums), Top Hands, and National Annual Meetings
• Managed Oral History Program of the National Scouting Museum; recorded, interviewed, transcribed, and collected over 125 stories.
- Collection's Manager (Artifacts) at National Scouting Museum of the Boy Scouts of America
- Data Entry Operator at Legends Optical
- Church & School Secretary at Liberty Baptist Church
- Telex Operator at Action Telex
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Vocational Studies
• Review and update Daily Business Summary
• Submit daily office report from Daily Business Summary to Regional and District Manager
• Facilitate specific areas of collections to focus on based on fluctuating debt
• Train and monitor customer service reps based on company collection methods
• Determine possible bonus incentive based on collection percentages
• Provide effective customer service to both existing and potential clients while managing account receivables.
• Prospect potential clients based on loan qualifications
• Make 100 daily collection phone calls to decrease outstanding bad debt
• Post cash, checks,and credit card transaction
•Update Receivables by calculating unpaid invoices
•Upsell refinancing programs
• Negotiate settlement agreements with customers that are 90 days past due
• Oversee returned ACH (debit transactions)
• Conduct daily personal loan transactions
• Manage and count cash drawer
• Negotiate lease agreements for new and existing customers
- Collection Manager at Dekalb General Finance
- Substitute Teacher K-12 at Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Stansberry Management
- Mobile Fitness Trainer at Todd's Mobile Fitness (Self-Employed)
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration: Concentration Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration: Concentration Sales and Marketing
• Managed a team 15 Property Managers regarding rent collection, leasing and the eviction process.
• Worked overtime when needed. Often up to 12 hour shifts.
• Promoted from Collection Specialist, to Acting Collection Manager to Regional Collection Manager.
• Received Excellent performance evaluations every 4 months, earned 3 wage increases over 2 years.
• Produced and Implemented all policy and procedures within the collection department.
• Successfully produced and executed a business plan to defeat delinquency for student housing.
• Foresee the performance of the other Regional Collection Managers, as well s trained, coached and motivated them daily
• Worked closely with the controller to complete month end reporting statements to track revenue from the collection/prevention department directly.
• Created a track able system through excel to monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and annual revenue.
• Managed and monitored the collection departments daily compliance and operations. A highly effective Regional Property Manager, monitoring and following up with the current policy, process and procedures of 15 property managers and assuring they are on task. The collection of rent payments, assisting in the sale of leases and foreseeing the eviction process when needed to assure accurate reporting and rent roll. Working with student housing properties, it is imperative to educate these students on the regulations of their lease but also the solutions and options available to them to help pay their rent. We want to keep our tenants and believe in prevention NOT collections before even considering eviction. Working with the residents on a personal level and giving each their own customized payments plan.
- Regional Collection Manager at Nelson Brothers Property Management
- Collection Account Manager at The Cherrington Firm/ Checknet
- Finance Manager at Wasatch Motor Credit
- Collections Specialist at Mountainland Collections
2 years at this Job
- - Executive Office Administration
- High school
Managed a staff of 7-10 collectors for 24 years. Daily duties included managing collector schedules, daily work schedules, quality control monitoring of collection calls, enforcement of government protocols such as IRS 1075 and FDCPA, and keeping the peace between employees while maintaining a positive work environment through use of open lines of communication and simple extra step measures such as a daily message of encouragement posted outside my office. Additional duties included monitoring collector statistical numbers (daily, monthly, yearly) and providing analysis of numbers to collectors at staff meetings while providing operations manager with each collectors numbers as well as bonus recommendations backed by said numbers. I was involved with hiring and terminating staff, creating/ updating information following procedures, compiling statistical data, entering judgement information for collection staff, judgement enforcement, creating employment bank and attorney codes, debt collecting for private and commercial entities, helping collectors as needed with collection calls, and skip tracing.
- Collection Manager at Douglass & Associates Co
- Sports Writer at Chronicle Telegram
- Collector/ Loan Closer at Fidelity Financial Services
- Collector at Automotive Equipment Company
24 years at this Job
- Associates degree - Business Management
Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts. Organizes collection work load according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to workers for collections. Recommends telephone techniques used by collector Verifies accuracy of accounts Authorizes or refers accounts to Manager for actions against debtors Second voice right party contact (RPC) Supervises and coordinates activities of clerical workers in related activities Determines work procedures, prepares work scheduled, and expedites workflow Issues written and oral instructions Examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances Discussing and demonstrating the proper negotiation and skip-tracing probing techniques Discussing and demonstrating the proper use of skip trace tools/resources Conduct on-going training with employees
- Collection Manager at FMS
- Assistant Property Manager at Dynasty Properties
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Leasing Agent - Real Estate
- Degree in progress - Business management