Collection manager of a office of 10-15 collectors, goal management, Training new employees.
- Collection Manager at AMS
- Collections Manager at Miranda Group
- Collections Manager at Financial Recovery
- Collector at Davis and Clark
1 year, 10 months at this Job
secure a position where my exceptional office and organizational experience will be utilized to improve business operations.
Ashton & Weinberg Inc. Lincoln, RI August 2016-January 2019
● Maintain collections portfolio of approximately 1000 business to business accounts.
● Ultimately meet and exceeded monthly quota.
● Received payments and applied to accounts according to payment agreement
● Mentored new trainees and directed all collection teams
● Adhered to compliance in accordance with the FDCPA.
- Collection Manager at Ashton & Weinberg Inc
- Project Manager at TWD Surfaces Inc
- General Office Manager at Hamilton Burke & Associates Inc
- Collection Supervisor at Wilson Consolidation Services
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As the Collection Manager I am responsible for overseeing past due accounts, taking payments, setting up payment arrangements. I handle patient concerns and providing support to fellow staff. I also do insurance billing.
- Collection Manager at Ascendant Orthopedic Alliance/ OSMC
- Patient Account Representative at South Bend Orthopedics
- Customer Service Representative at Alick's Home Medical
- Detention Officer at Juvenile Justice Center
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Dental Assisting - Dental Assisting
• Managed a team 15 Property Managers regarding rent collection, leasing and the eviction process.
• Worked overtime when needed. Often up to 12 hour shifts.
• Promoted from Collection Specialist, to Acting Collection Manager to Regional Collection Manager.
• Received Excellent performance evaluations every 4 months, earned 3 wage increases over 2 years.
• Produced and Implemented all policy and procedures within the collection department.
• Successfully produced and executed a business plan to defeat delinquency for student housing.
• Foresee the performance of the other Regional Collection Managers, as well s trained, coached and motivated them daily
• Worked closely with the controller to complete month end reporting statements to track revenue from the collection/prevention department directly.
• Created a track able system through excel to monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and annual revenue.
• Managed and monitored the collection departments daily compliance and operations. A highly effective Regional Property Manager, monitoring and following up with the current policy, process and procedures of 15 property managers and assuring they are on task. The collection of rent payments, assisting in the sale of leases and foreseeing the eviction process when needed to assure accurate reporting and rent roll. Working with student housing properties, it is imperative to educate these students on the regulations of their lease but also the solutions and options available to them to help pay their rent. We want to keep our tenants and believe in prevention NOT collections before even considering eviction. Working with the residents on a personal level and giving each their own customized payments plan.
- Regional Collection Manager at Nelson Brothers Property Management
- Collection Account Manager at The Cherrington Firm/ Checknet
- Finance Manager at Wasatch Motor Credit
- Collections Specialist at Mountainland Collections
2 years at this Job
- - Executive Office Administration
- High school
Laid off 08/15/2018 due to contract loss/office closure) - Responsible for overseeing the rehabilitation of $30m in defaulted student loan debt for 5 clients.
- Managing the day to day functions of 3 teams composed of collectors focused on Retention, Document Recovery, and Funding.
- Developing collectors into specialists, who provide excellent customer service, use problem solving and critical thinking to assist borrowers with concerns, as well as remain focused and driven to meet and exceed company and client's goals.
- Continually motivate collection staff and maintain a positive work environment
- Evaluate collectors on a monthly basis for overall performance, report any concerns to Operations Manager and Director
- Work closely with various other departments (Client Services, Compliance/Legal, and Accounting) to assure customers accounts are handled properly in the backend according to company standards as well as State and Federal regulations
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities ; recommend solutions, and work with operations to champion the implementation of agreed upon changes
- Report progress and statistics daily, weekly, and monthly to OM and Director.
- Responsible for attending monthly meetings with clients to stay up to date with company rankings as well as business updates; work with Client Services and Operations to assure staff is trained accordingly.
• Hired as Collection Specialist Jan 2013
• Promoted to Team lead August 2013
• Promoted to Collection Manager November 2014
- Collection Manager at A.C.T
- Sales Associate at BTW
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Oversee a team of 8-14 Collection representatives providing leadership and direction to all team members.
• Train and evaluate team members to increase their development, efficiency and productivity
• Interact with all departments (Client Services, HR, Payment Processing, IT, Training Department, and the Dialer Manager) to ensure all daily functions ran seamlessly.
• Meet with directors and senior level management to eliminate unnecessary tasks and maximize revenue.
• Issue disciplinary action to employees in violation of company policy.
• Complete and deliver performance reviews.
• Set and track company-based goals.
• Ensure that the staff is meeting or exceeding their production goals, complying with company standards and federal/state collection laws.
• Monitoring calls for compliance and negotiation skills
• Creating and analyzing reports for inventory audit and areas for improvement
- Collection Manager at Zwicker and Associates
- Operations Manager at Nelson Watson and Associates
- Debt Recovery Supervisor at Nelson Watson and Associates
- Debt Recovery Assistant Supervisor at Nelson Watson and Associates
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Supervised a team of 10 collection representatives. Providing support to the Operation Manager along with scheduling, attendance, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and contingency planning. Prepared end-of- month accounting reports. Account Reconciliation (Investigated and resolved account discrepancies by auditing documentation). Performed collection audits and internal account audits Responsible for hiring, training, problem solving, handling escalated calls, following up with clients, recognition programs, rewards and securing payments on client's loans while minimizing losses for the company.
- Collection Manager at Great Plaines Financial Services (dba) Cash Advance Servicing
- Collections Representative Team Lead at Great Plaines Financial Services dba Cash Advance Servicing
- Adjudication Specialist at Employment Background Investigations Inc
- Quality Assurance Specialist at Employment Background Investigations Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Networking Systems
Description of Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications: As a SIGINT Collection Manager at CENTCOM HQ, I am responsible for the drafting, validation, and submission of Collection Requirements critical to the Intelligence Community's ability to collect, analyze, and process information that is necessary for decision making by federal policy makers and military leadership. As a member of a four-man team, I work to ensure that SIGINT collection is utilized to fulfill intelligence gaps as directed by CENTCOM prioritization, and coordinate these efforts with subordinate commands in order to de-conflict and maximize available collection assets.
- SIGINT Collection Manager at CENTCOM HQ
- Geospatial Analyst, JSOC at JSOC
- SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, NSAC at NSA-Colorado
- SIGINT Analyst and Reporter, NSAH at NSA-Hawaii
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Math
- Associate - Science
Responsibilities - Pre-shift team meeting - Set daily/hourly agendas for working inventory - Track paying accounts for representatives to ensure proper credit - Provide projections to director as requested - Audit employee punches daily for timely punches and to reduce overtime - Provide daily training/coaching to employees - Monitor calls for accuracy of information provided to borrowers and documentation matching calls - Quality Assurance auditing monthly- 3 per collector on team - Administer performance improvement notices (PINS) write ups as needed in areas of attendance, performance, conduct, and quality assurance - Submit PINS to human resources, copy to director, copy to employee Accomplishments - Top Manager for Quality Assurance Compliance - Collaborate with Director and Operations manager regarding compliance training for existing and new employees - Implemented proper financial training and scripting for collection representatives - Implemented scripting of documented notes in system to include critical data - Created scripting for verifiers when speaking with the borrowers and entering payment information into the system - 3 collectors on team were promoted to managerial positions - Completed West Asset Management training courses, Situational Leadership 1 and 2, Coaching for Success 1 and 2, Common Sense Leadership 1 and 2, The Role and Responsibilities of a Leader, Role Modeling, Servant Leadership, Setting Expectations, The Success Formula, Assessing Needs/Providing Feedback, Team and Time Management Skills Used - Punctual, awarded perfect attendance for 2014 - Leadership, employees trust in me. Approachable - Highly organized - Able to meet deadlines - Excellent customer service - Clearly convey expectations and inspecting what I expect from employees - Assessing needs of employees and providing proper feedback based on the knowledge of the employee-
- Collection Manager at West Asset Management/ Alorica
- Collections Specialist at Windham Professionals
- Collections Representative at Pioneer Credit Recovery
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- n/a - n/a
- n/a - n/a
Overseeing all aspects of the commercial collections for a billion dollar company, while leading a team of 10-14 to exceed all collection goals both individually and as a team, in a customer friendly environment. Assigning & auditing collectors accounts, approving & proofing all Mechanic's Liens/Releases daily, approval of relief from finance charges, or credit card fees for payment. Approving repayment options for short term assistance when best suited for both the customer & the company. Created Operation Manuals for each area of collection, liens, & legal policies. Succesfully implemented effective automation processes in three different software upgrades as Project Manager. Moderated conference calls with each market's VP to discuss all accounts of concern to offer guidance & obtain approval on how best to proceed whether as an inhouse collection account, or sending the file to a corporate attorney for legal placement. Oversaw all aspects of accounts that have received legal placement, upto & including settlements or account write off.
- Collection Manager at Carter Lumber Company
- Lien Specialist at Carter Lumber Company
- Collection Specialist at Carter Lumber Company
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration