Bb&T inbound call center. collection representative for vehical loans(Regional acceptance. Collection representatives collect money on current or delinquent accounts. Also while giving information about accounts and setting up payment plans to bring accounts current
- Collection Representative at BB&T
- Engagement Specialist at STARTEK
- Senior Assistant Payroll Manager at
- Office Manager at Hills Food Stores
1 month at this Job
- Associate - studying Business Administration
- High school or equivalent
• Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls using a dialer system.
• Utilize the FACS system and other company or client Information Systems in carrying out positive duties
• Utilize negotiation ladder and customer service skills to achieve positive results
• Adhere to all FDCPA, FCRA, HIPPA and other applicable laws
• Adhere to State Collection Service policies and procedures
• Assist mentors not just with new hires but for all staff
• Communicate to management regarding problems and opportunities for resolution
• Respect and honor the Employee Pledge and Code of Conduct with internal and external customers
• Network with others to find solutions that result in a one call resolution of the balance
• Willing to assist in special projects or other work duties as needed
- Collection Representative at State Collection Service, Inc
- at Mira Med Collections
- Sales Support at OEC Business Interiors
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Collection/Account Representative, contact accounts that are placed by client for being delinquent. Make 100+calls a day, skiptrace and location information to contact consumers regard account when the current contact information is wrong, negotiated repayment of past due amount. Explain charges and options for repayment plans. Handled all complaint calls for client. Worked first thru third party collections.
• Posted payments and handled all payment process via credit cards, electronic checks, Western Union/ Moneygram and Mail in .Also handled all correspondence with credit counselors and any attorney that represented consumer .FDCPA certified.
- Customer Service/Collection Representative at Express Collection Services Inc
- Customer Service/Account Representative at DRS Bonded
- Collection Agent/Customer Service Representative at ACB American Inc
- Collection Supervisor/Customer Service Representative at Premier Recovery Inc
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General/Business
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies
I am a Team player, cheerful, helpful, and well-informed. I have experience in Correspondence, email, mail, mailings, typing and written communication. I have a strong knowledge in Microsoft Word Excel, and Internet. I respond to inquiries timely and have a background in problem solving skills. Pioneer Credit Recovery (Sallie Mae), Moorestown, NJ Collection representative/case worker (June 2006 - Present) Responsibilities include: collecting for the NJ Division of Taxation; making phone calls to Individuals that owe money to the Division; maintaining a case load, copying, filing paperwork and assisting individuals to resolve tax matters.
- Collection representative/case worker at Sallie Mae
- Audit Clerk, Accounts Payable Department at Burlington Coat Factory Corporate Office
- Cashier, Customer Service Representative & Photo Technician at Rite Aid Store
- Data Entry Clerk, Accounts Payable Department at
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computers and Software Applications
- - Psychology
Assisted with calls as a third party for Comcast Xfinity Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment. Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts. Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment. Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise. Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Collection Representative at Collection Experts, INC
- Customer Service Representative at Follett School Solutions
- Substitute Teacher Grades K-12 at Oswego School District / Bolingbrook School District
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
• Strategize payment plans with customers.
• Practice knowledge of FDCPA laws daily.
• Obtain health, auto and worker's compensation insurance.
• Understand medical placements for company's clients.
• Achieve monthly collection goals.
• Flourish in a fast paced environment
- Collection Representative at United Collection Services Inc
- Administrative Assistant at United Collection Services Inc
- Crew Member at PDQ
- Sales Representative at Total Marketing Concepts
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Take inbound and make outbound collection calls on charged off Credit Union
● Maintain all applicable laws, company standards and client requirements.
● Meet or exceed all daily and monthly goals for collection dollars and work standards.
● Work with the members to help them problem solve and find ways to resolve their delinquent accounts.
- Collection Representative at CU Recovery
- Senior Account Representative at DCM Services
- Construction Laborer at Various Companies
- Credit Manager at Boyer Ford Trucks
9 months at this Job
• Making 70-100 outbound calls to resolve client receivables, and maintain files.
• Contacting debtors in compliance with industry laws and regulations.
• Mediate and negotiate payment terms and resolutions in accordance with policy.
• Using research tools available as part of collection efforts.
• Managing an inventory of 325 to 375 accounts on a weekly basis.
• Communicating with sales team and clients for information and account status.
- Collection Representative at BARR Credit Services
- Laboratory Technician at Arizona Laboratory for Emerging Contaminants (ALEC)
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at UA SWES Dept
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
- B.A. - Economics
Making 100-200 daily outbound collection calls, answering inbound calls, attending to emails, resolving customer complaints and delinquent accounts.
- Collection Representative at No Compromise
- Inbound and Outbound Call Specialist at American HomePatient, Inc.
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) at Tennesse Quick Cash
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High School
Contacted customers to collect outstanding payments via one-time or negotiated installment methods. Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database. Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances. Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
- Collection Representative at Sequium Asset Solutions
- Customer Service Supervisor at UNO
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent