127 International Drive Franklin, TN 37067 United States 01/2018 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 80 Series: 0962 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 8 Collection Representative (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Communicate with individual taxpayers and their representatives. Complete contacts by conducting telephone interviews with a wide range of individuals. Respond to a wide range of inquiries involving laws, rules and regulations, each having different conditions. Elicit sensitive, personal and financial information. Make determinations and uses sound judgement concerning controversial matters. Explain what future actions are necessary to achieve voluntary compliance. Use sophisticated interviewing techniques to determine how to assist the taxpayer properly. Experience applying methods, precedents, and guidelines related to individual and/or business accounts, collection techniques and enforcement actions to calculate the appropriate amount of tax, penalties, interest, or payments and advise them of their taxpayer rights and appeals procedures. Professionally communicating specialized information with internal and external customers verbally or in writing to clarify and resolve their account or tax issues and to fully advise the taxpayer of options available for meeting tax obligations. Experience working, researching accounts and dealing with all individuals including third party representatives, often in sensitive situations, including those where individuals are evasive, irate, and unwilling to accept the Service's or Employers position as to the determination of their account. Experience using interviewing techniques (e.g., disclosure requirements) to obtain and exchange information regarding reported or under-reported items. Experience using on- line systems, investigative techniques and procedures to research materials to make determinations of the informational sources, ex. ACS WEB, Accurint, CIS and other on-line applications. I am experience in working IMF and BMF accounts, calculating penalties and interest, initiating compliance checks, making adjustments to Math Errors, credit transfers, and Schedule B adjustments. Supervisor: Theresa Solomon (615-764-6194) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Collection Representative at Internal Revenue Service
- Individual Taxpayer Advisory Specialist at Internal Revenue Service
- Tax Examining Technician at Internal Revenue Service
- Customer Service Representative at Internal Revenue Service
1 year at this Job
- High school
Fulltime Collection Representative, conflict mitigation, telephone experience, guest service, credit card handling, excel.
- Collection Representative at Signet Jewelers
- Front Desk Agent at Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Front Desk Agent at Defiance House Lodge
- Guest Service Host at Olive Garden
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Diploma - Computer Technology
Contacted and received calls from business and residence
customers requiring payment
arrangements on accounts, advance toll, or dishonored checks.
• Followed established collection procedures and tariffs to protect Company revenue and promote customer satisfaction.
• Consistently met and/or exceeded expectations set forth in standards and dollars collected.
• Extensive experience in Collections and Accounts Receivable.
• Served as Manager in the absence of the regular Manager.
• Trained, supervised and managed up to 18 staff.
• Maintained low staff turnover through effective motivational management.
• Skilled in resolving customer service issues and finding "Win Win" solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to up sell additional products and services.
• Received "Top Collectors Award" (2014).
• Received quarterly recognitions 15 times (2000-2015).
• Received recognition each year for high Customer Satisfaction Survey Ratings.
• Computed and deducted amounts for pending claims in order to complete the collection process.
• Referred claims and complaints not handled by Collection Representatives to other work groups for resolution in a way that promotes customer satisfaction.
• Processed requests to temporarily suspend or permanently disconnect service for non- payment of a bill.
• Determined collectability of final accounts and used applicable Company guidelines and authorized practices to collect outstanding balances.
• Worked with outside collection agency personnel to verify current balances or pending customer claims on accounts referred to that agency for collection.
• Received calls and correspondence from attorneys, trustees, receivers, executors and administrators regarding accounts in probate or bankruptcy. Provided information, statements of account and made arrangements necessary to handle claims and effect collection.
• Filed claims with the court and appeared in court as a Company representative certifying amounts owing.
• Used automatic outbound dialer systems to connect with customers. Formatted and issued change bill name and supersede orders associated with collection activity.
• Performed clerical work related to this assignment. Composed letters to customers and attorneys as required. Filed various customer records and reference materials.
• Performed toll fraud investigations for all AT&T regions.
• Received calls from customers and other work groups regarding fraud investigative work.
• Reviewed and analyzed customer call patterns, credit information and address history for possible fraud activity.
• Processed requests to temporarily suspend or permanently disconnect service due to fraud.
• Performed identity validation tests on customers suspected of fraud.
• Applied applicable Fraud Tariffs in all AT&T regions.
• Excellent performance evaluations.
• Company relocated our office to Texas in 10/2015.
- Collection Representative at ATT
19 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Provide support to Central Collection Services clients and customers.
• Perform skip tracing duties through Lexis Nexis, to locate assist and customer information.
• Review customer correspondence and fully document/data entry information provided by clients/customers through internal imaging system WebEx and CUBS systems.
• Verify customers wage information through the Department of Labor and Employment systems.
• Manage desk que of 500+ accounts.
• Assist walk in customers or clients. Assist Spanish speaking customers by translating correspondence information.
- Collection Representative II at State of Colorado - Central Collection Services DPA
- Bilingual Loan Servicing Associate II at Autopay
- Bilingual Collections/Customer Service Representative at Alliance Data Systems
- Bilingual Sales Associate at
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Incoming and outgoing calls are processed with high standards of customer service & listen actively and establish rapport.
• Providing quality service regarding collection issues; suggesting options and seeking out the best method for repayment of the debt.
• Negotiates payment arrangements with consumers.
• Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
• Maintain service and product knowledge.
• Must adhere to all Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) regulations as well as applicable
- Collection Representative at FirstSource/ Capital One
- Customer Service Representative at Christian Care Ministry
- Administrative Inventory / Customer Support at Spa Palace
- Administrative Support /Receptionist at All RV Service Center
1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration and similar studies
- Responsible for collection of funds from general public - Reconciliation of funds for bank deposit - Answer phones and responding to inquiries - Input of information regarding traffic citations - Assist judges with preparation of court cases - Conduct audit of cases at month's end - Responsible for address changes and processing of incoming mail
- Collection Representative at Los Angeles Superior Court
- Nurse Assistant at Colonial Care Center
- Bakery Clerk at Albertson's Grocery Store
12 years, 4 months at this Job
In and outbound collection calls. collecting on car loans 1 to 30 days past due. Spanish calls. Processing deferments. Payment arrangements and taking credit card payments.
- Collection representative at Rightsize funding
- Collections officer at Silver State Schools Credit Union
- Collections Representative at FRONTIER FINANCIAL
- Account Services Partner at Clearwire
8 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Assists in the recovery of overpayments for duplicate coverage, workers' compensation, and no-fault claims. Identifies legal liability and pursues, negotiates, and settles subrogation collection. Researches paid claims, answers inquiries, and coordinates with other departments, insurance adjustors, attorneys, and members.
- Collection Representative at First Financial Asset Management
- Customer Service Representative at TTEC
- Dispatcher at Discount Cab
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Responsible for 300 to 425 corporate account. Had to make 250 calls a day and also skip traced each account. Daily collection goal is 3,000. In fee. Also maintain files on clients on payment arrangements Accomplishments Hit monthly goals on a consistent basis. Top performer in group also help train new hires Skills Used Very strong communication skills and customer service. Well versed on state a federal laws. Also have good skip tracing skills and knowledge in Microsoft office and word. I type 35 wpm
- Collection Representative at United recovery system
- Collection Representative at ltd financial services
- call center representative at police firefighters donations
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- high school diploma
Responsible for contacting individuals for payments on outstanding loan via telephone, email & regular mail. Negotiate payment arrangement in full or by settlements. Skip trace accounts to locate members and (or) assets. Update customer accounts with new personal information. Prepare accounts for the next legal action. Exhaust all collections efforts to resolve accounts. Reports to management with the results of collection efforts in monthly meeting. Follow collection efforts in accordance with and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Collection Representative at Summit Financial Corporation
- Collections Representative at Wagner And Hunt
- Collections Supervisor at Plaza Associates
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts