My position as a collection specialist, I provide excellent customer service for customers inbound/outbound calls as first party collections contacting customers regarding their billing to collect payments for their loans.
- Collection Specialist at RGS Financial
- Roadside Assistance Agent at Iqor
- Shift Supervisor at CVS Health Retail
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
6 months at this Job
- - High School Diploma
Debt collection specialist Payment processing
- Debt Collection Specialist at Constar Financial Services
- Office Manager at All-Star Karate
- Paralegal at Lexington Law Firm
- Sales Associate at Loft AnnTaylor
1 year at this Job
- - Communication
Costumer service,sales collection specialist
- Costumer Service Representative, collection specialist at Rent A Center
- Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker at excel
- Cashier/Customer Service at walmart
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Collection specialist for the Dept Of Education making 150-200 outbound calls a day to borrows who have defaulted federal student loans. Assisting borrow with finding the best option to voluntarily repay back the student loans.
- Collection Specialist at GC Services
- Home Health Aide at NuLife
- Assistant Teacher at Kiddie Academy
- Merchandiser at The Limited Brands
3 years, 6 months at this Job
In my role as a Collection Specialist, I am responsible for collections on accounts that are 60+ days late. Return phone calls from voice mails that were left for the collections team and resolved their issues. Submitted account adjustments to customer's accounts as requested or required. Worked with our tax-exempt department and insurance department to ensure that the customer was not charged for this fee if they were tax exempt or had coverage of their own. Responded to all emails that customers had. If no contact information was available, I would skip trace this customer until contact information was confirmed and payment scheduled. I would actively participate in team building conferences and first and done phone call methods.
- Collection Specialist at Pac-Van, Inc
- Customer Service Representative / Account Manager at Firestone Building Products
- Member Service Specialist at Sigma Theta Tau International
- Customer Service Specialist at Osram Sylvania
11 months at this Job
Customer service/posting payments in all departments/cash handling/collection specialist.
- Payment processor/collection specialist at Allied CollectionService INC
- Assistant Manager at Check Into Cash
- Front Desk Receptionist/ bus monitor / Hall monitor at Atlas Preparatory School
- Front Desk Receptionist / BILLING AND CODING at Dr. Benigno
3 months at this Job
- certificate - medical assistant
3450 S 344th Way #130
Federal Way, WA 98001-9540 - Contact Daniel Martinez
August 2018-Present 253-815-6888 Assigned at Zonar Systems
148200 Cascade Ave S
Seattle, WA 98188
Collection Department Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Collection Specialist
20435 72nd Ave S #300 Kent, WA 98032 253-398-3867
April 2, 2001 - Present
• Work with customers to educated them about their automobile loans
• Assist customers with payment arrangements to avoid any loss to the company
• Located and secured collateral
• Worked with insurance companies on total loss settlements or repairs to collateral
• Worked with impound lots
• Worked with Law Enforcement Department regarding seized vehicles
• Handled both incoming and outbound calls
• Logged payment for processing
- Collection Specialist at Robert Half Staffing
- Fiscal Specialist at King County Superior Courts
3 months at this Job
- High school
I am a dedicated, motivated, & confident business professional looking to obtain a management position with a growing company that allows for self-growth and advancement. Haven Behavioral Healthcare - Nashville, TN 8/2018- Present - Collection Specialist
• Collect patient balances for six hospitals.
• Effectively assist patient with billing issues, and payment arrangements with a positive attitude.
• Process and approve all financial assistance applications.
• Scan documents into patient files that are sent to Central Business Office.
• Coordinate appeals process for all facilities.
- Collection Specialist at Haven Behavioral Healthcare
- Financial Counselor at TOA
- Floating Customer Service Supervisor at MEDCYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Customer Service Supervisor at MEDCYCLE MANAGEMENT
7 months at this Job
My responsibilities as a collection specialist was to call insurance companies (adjusters) to speak on outstanding bills that were for their medication for their workers compensation claims. I would find out why medication was being denied and why payments were not being made. I also would send out invoices and reconsideration packets to the adjuster ( carrier ).
- Collection Specialist at servrx
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Circle K
- Agent at Best western
- Agent at DirecTV
6 months at this Job
Motivated with a highly concentrated learning curve. A very wise technician, that is highly personable, with a strong a determination, and the know-how to undertake challenging situations. COLLECTION SPECIALIST | THE CMI GROUP 4200 International parkway, Carrollton, TX 75011 | (800)377-7723 Feb-2017-Feb-2019 Helping customers in resolving their past due cable television service accounts. Negotiating payment arrangements for customer accounts. Maintaining high customer service and empathetic focus as our approach. Meeting calls center goals and productivity standards. Creating a sense of urgency with the customer. Contributing to a positive work environment as a team member. Maintaining confidentiality and security of sensitive consumer information. Assist in special projects as requested or needed CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. - DIRECTV/ CONVERGY'S 4329 Western Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28546 (910) 937-6213 Dec. 2015 -Feb 2016 Responsible for supporting the Core Values by providing comprehensive customer service through troubleshooting customers' programming and/or equipment issues, answering customer questions, resolving issues regarding claims, warranties and servicing products, accurately determining entitlement and setting up service options. Demonstrates world class customer relations and achieves a high level of quality results in a timely and efficient manner. Assist customer billing inquires and selling products and equipment
- COLLECTION SPECIALIST at THE CMI GROUP
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at SAMSUNG ACCOUNT -ALORICA
- COLLECTION SPECIALIST -EDMC at Education Management Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job