Manage and collect on past due invoices and if necessary initiate collection activity. Trouble shoot problems with service relating to non-payment on invoices and propose a resolution through a settlement. Resolution of pricing issues, complaints and quality assurance. Provide missing invoices, statements and credit memos. Communicate with the assigned District Managers to resolve any open disputes.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COLLECTION SUPERVISOR at Promoted within to Collection Supervisor
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST at COLLECTIONS/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SURGICAL SPECIALTIES CORPORATION
- Temporary position to help attorney launch her practice at
- PRESIDENT at Incorporated in May
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - PARALEGAL
KIRSCHENBAUM & to work in highly confidential environments. Farmingdale, NY
• Articulate with excellent Debt Collection Law Firm Collection Supervisor for communication and interpersonal skills. January 2008-Present
- Collection Supervisor at PHILLIPS PC
11 years, 2 months at this Job
2135 E. Primrose Suite Q Springfield Mo. 65087 Phone:800-375-5552 General Manager: Andy Solensky Reason for Leaving: present employer Job Title: Collection Supervisor Duties: I'm over 15 agents in the collections department also I help to supervise other Collection Managers Departments when they are away from the office. I'm responsible for doing hiring, terminating, UltiPro payroll, bonus's, write ups,was responsible in loading accounts for automation on Livevox, multiple directories, training and monitoring the agent's routes, collector activity reports, coaching forms, quality monitoring reports. Taking calls for escalated calls from the agents. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, 10 key, multiple phone system, FACS, Facs workstation, Insite, Livevox, ADP & ULTIPRO payroll systems.
- Collection Supervisor at Transworld Systems Inc
- Supervisor and Senior Legal Account Rep at Missouri Medical Collections Inc
- Teachers Aid at Lambs Elementary School
- Youth Counselor at MWR Youth Center
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
DERRICK C. DANIELS [email protected] WORK EXPERIENCE: Professional Summary More than 15+ years of operations and collections experience, ranging from collecting first payment defaults through the preparation of suits and judgment recoveries. Responsible for collections of portfolios, from rent to own, health club memberships, credit cards, automobiles loans, medical, judgments and mortgage loans. Security Clearance: Public Trust Skill Summary Competencies: Technical Knowledge: *Managing small and large teams * Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) *Team Building *Lotus Notes, Outlook *Analytical and Multi-Tasker *Office Database Systems *Effective interpersonal skills at all levels *Ontario and CUBS *Excellent oral and written communications Travel Advantage Network Accounts Payable Specialist - working in a fast-paced environment, where I maintain a critical role toward the company’s profitability. In this role, I have for more than 3yrs been responsible for supporting the financial management team by managing payments in a timely and efficient manner, negotiating and ensuring operational effectiveness. During my employment in this position I was responsible for accurate payment reconciliation and controlled expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. I partnered with the cash team to ensure funds have been appropriately allocated and was available to support each reconciled process. . Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) Manager Managed the day-to-day operations of the 2010 Census operation at the Baltimore Data Capture Center. · Oversaw the timely and efficient processing of several million Census forms, involving mailroom, central filing, word processing, document preparation, printing/duplicating areas, sorting and scanning, electronic, key entry and/or imaging work processes. · Responsible for staffing, coverage, production goals, training, safety and security of 70-90 employees. DP&HopeLLC Director Established the company by creating it’s profile, obtaining required license and bonds, as well as its articles of organization and business plan. Also responsible for all operations of production, sales, marketing and compliance to the FDCPA guidelines Horseshoe Casino – Account Manager- Responsible for safe and accurate count and transferring of casino revenue Computer Science Corporation Operations Manager -Managing the 2010 Census mail center operation. ARS National Services Recovery Manager Analyzing portfolio performance trends as well as creating strategies to impact daily, weekly and monthly production goals. Responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring Supervisor and Account Representative performances; managing primary, seconds, tertiary and late stage accounts to perform to company productivity goals. Responsible for coaching, developing, training and motivation of staff as well as communicating strategies, deadlines, daily dialer strategies and monthly letter strategies to impact portfolio goal performance. Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation Assistant Collection Manager - Managing the day to day operations of the Non Legal Collections Department through team building, monitoring FDCPA compliance, training, and development including motivating a team of three supervisors and their teams of fifteen account representatives. Overseeing inbound and outbound phone coverage and inventory levels of various debt portfolios from primary through tertiary stage accounts to perform to company productivity goals. Directly responsible for the obtaining of monthly production goals; ranging from $500,000 to $975,000. Collection Supervisor – Supervised and monitored ten (10) collectors while providing guidance and training in assisting them with meeting company goals. Setting personal and team goals, as well as training on negotiating debt resolution of accounts with multiple responsible parties. Analyze route dispositions to assist collectors in achieving maximum performance to the strength of the route. Liaison for Baltimore Dialer Worked directly with corporate office creating Dialer strategies to increase contacts and focus on company priority accounts and portfolios. Supervised Bally’s Portfolio of Accounts. Trained and instructed collectors to effectively obtain collections and suit goals. Emphasized and promoted the value of setting personal goals to exceed established company goals. Provide individuals with strategies to work coinciding with dialer operations and route disposition strengths. Asset Collector- : Negotiated the resolutions of delinquent accounts of various debt purchases maintaining company goals. Counseled and advised debtors on ways to resolve delinquent accounts. Prepared suits and followed suit guidelines to be forwarded to the legal debt. NCO Financial Systems Commercial Collector: Contacted business owners to resolve accounts payable issues for various clients such as AT&T, MCI, and FEDEX.
- Collection Supervisor at Asset Acceptance Capital Corp and Bally's National Collection Agency
1 month at this Job
- Some College , Diploma
1. Supervise team of 13-18 representatives. 2. Listen to calls and coach representatives 3. Make sure team and clients meet goals. 4. Take escalated calls and help find resolutions for patients. 5. Update documents in Microsoft word and Excel. 6. Make sure payments are posted correctly. 7. Communicate with clients.
- Collection Supervisor at State Collection Service
- Third Party Collection Representative at State Collection Service
- Customer Service Represenative at Protocol
- School Bus Drvier at Ottawa Elementary Transportation Dept
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Supervise armed Collecting Agents in the collection and delivery of revenue for New York City Transit throughout the subway system
- Collection Supervisor at New York City Transit
- Collection Supervisor 1 at
28 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Public Administration
- Some college
* Lead collection activities through the usage of collection software to minimize arrears and maximize recoveries. * Supervise a team of Collections Representatives. * Build strong internal team cohesiveness with related Cash Application and Billing teams. * Lead weekly collection results feedback sessions with Collection team and management. * Establish new portfolio collection processes and ensure effective execution. * Implement best practice collection procedures with collectors. * Create portfolio collection strategies and drive their implementation. * Develop strategies for credit card and discounting utilization in order to maximize collection activity. * Train departmental staff in utilizing the three EPR systems in order to investigate account activity. * Monitor aging to maintain portfolio health and drive DSO improvement. * Create and communicate performance data on a monthly basis to senior management. * Develop and improve relationships with internal and external customers. * Resolve customer problems concerning taxes, freight charges, pricing. * Accurately prepare and submit month end aging reporting package on a timely basis.
- Collection Supervisor at ArjoHuntleigh
- Graphic Artist/Consultant at
- Credit and Collection Supervisor at Fibre-Craft Materials Corp
- Graphic Artist/Art Director at XYZ Software Developers
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Layout & Design
- - Associate of Accounting
- Certification - Credit Management
• Provide Excellent Customer Service to customers with GTL Direct Bill Accounts
• Monthly Collection reports of all payments collected by credit card /checks
• Creating Action ticket for tech issues
• Supervising a team of twenty-five to thirty people
• Monthly Q & A monitoring of my team
- Collection Supervisor at Global Tel-Link
- Temporary Agent at Kelley Personnel Service
- Medical Customer Service Rep at CPSI
- Customer Service Rep at Cingular Wireless
11 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsible for the collection efforts of up to 12 non-exempt team members in the Pre-30 and 30-Day
• Responsible for setting department goals and performance metrics
• Coach and manage team's collection efforts to achieve department and company target delinquency goals
• Deliver monthly development plans to identify areas of improvement and maximize collection efforts
• Adhere to quality, compliance, and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards, policies, and practices
• Responsible for interviewing and training new team members in systems and collection practices
• Liaise with Dialer Team for improved Outbound Campaigns to maximize collection opportunities
• Work with department Director to strategize overtime schedules and collection strategies for improved department performance
• Implement and execute department ideas and processes
• Responsible for team member payroll administration
• Create work schedules for team members
- Collection Supervisor at
- Collection Supervisor at Westlake Financial Services
- Call Center Supervisor at Westlake Financial Services
- Dialer Analyst at Westlake Financial Services
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- High School Diploma
• Supervise daily operation of a collection team within Delinquency Control, ensuring collectors compliance with PenFed policies and procedures and all applicable government regulations.
• Perform in the capacity of an experienced collector for the most complex collection activities, providing assistance and guidance to subordinates and training with these issues.
• Perform duties related to staff development such as performance evaluation and training.
• Monitor calls conducted/received by staff to ensure quality, effectiveness, and procedural/regulatory compliance.
• Collect and analyze data on accounts, reporting trends and profiles to the Manager.
• Approve accounts for repossession within authority; coordinates repossession of collateral with Repossession Specialist (s).
• Conduct interview(s) for potential employee candidates and make recommendations to management regarding applicant(s).
- Collection Supervisor at Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Collection Supervisor at True Health Diagnostics
- Collection Representative at Health Diagnostic Laboratory
- Insurance Verification Supervisor at Bostwick Laboratories, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Health Services Administration - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science