➢ Team player with interpersonal skills and aptitude for motivating others
➢ Answer incoming consumer and client calls.
➢ Alleviate collections contact risk and improve compliance
➢ Able to demonstrate familiarity with policies, procedures and software
➢ Ability to handle multiple tasks in high volume environment
➢ Assist and work well with all levels of management as well as external contacts
➢ Manage and assist credit representatives to collect bad debt with efficiency and professionalism. Train and communicate credit department policy to staff to ensure FDCPA compliance.
➢ Assist Collection Manager with testing and implementation of technical products and data.
➢ Strong Customer service background and supervisor experience
➢ Positive mental attitude with problem solving and dispute resolution skills
➢ Strong working relationship with several insurance companies including Regence, Premera and Washington Dental.
- Collection Supervisor at Merchants Credit Association
30 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Sociology
- Some college
I handle all collection accounts within Sate and Federal Laws. Computer efficiency. Accounting and file preparation. Handling personal sensitive information. Responsible for completing and acquiring accounts. Promoted to Supervisor in 2017. Lead my team to top performers and highest ranking collection specialists for Education Credit Management Corp.
- Collection Supervisor at Account Control Technology
- Hairdresser at Cool Cuts for Kids
- Hairdresser at Hair Fusion
- Hairdresser at SportsClips
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- CORE completion Certification
1. Supervise team of 13-18 representatives. 2. Listen to calls and coach representatives 3. Make sure team and clients meet goals. 4. Take escalated calls and help find resolutions for patients. 5. Update documents in Microsoft word and Excel. 6. Make sure payments are posted correctly. 7. Communicate with clients.
- Collection Supervisor at State Collection Service
- Third Party Collection Representative at State Collection Service
- Customer Service Represenative at Protocol
- School Bus Drvier at Ottawa Elementary Transportation Dept
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Employment Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Monitor collection trucks for both the City of Fayetteville and Crowder Gulf. Log hourly activity and truck tickets for completed loads. Work with trucks as far as, directions to take, maintaining a safe environment around civilians in the area, and developing plans for the work day ahead. Provide percentages from the scissor lift at the dump site. Print tickets and receipts for the trucks at the dump site. Log hourly activity, progress, and loads at the dump site. Answer Homeowner questions about the trucks and further cleaning of the City of Fayetteville. Cover the days work with managers and perfect all federal documents. Work 12+ hr. shifts from 6:15 AM until after 6:00 PM.
- Collection Supervisor at Tetra Tech
- Order Filler at Food Lion Distribution
3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Fine Arts
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Comply with all CFR, Blood Services Directives, RSP, Blood Services Letters, Local Operating Procedures and Exposure Control Plan policies and procedures as well as all Red Cross philosophies, structures, policies and procedures. Perform some phases of whole blood collection and donor care according to BSDs, ARCBS directives, the Code of Federal Regulations and local policies and procedures to ensure safe product and optimum donor experience. Recruit donors for future donations. Assess donor eligibility for donation. May perform donor history and assess donor eligibility according to operating procedures, BSDs, and the Code of Federal Regulations within specific guidelines. Assemble and maintain supplies and equipment to ensure a state of readiness. Function as a member of a team to ensure smooth and efficient blood collection process. Maintain positive public relations at all times to promote a professional image of the ARCBS. Operate ARC vehicles. Operate in compliance with applicable regulations. Participates in the set-up and break-down of mobile operation duties. Complete extensive standardized training and demonstrate competency to perform each job function and commit to perform only those tasks for which documented training has been completed. Provide instruction and training as requested following designation of Preceptor/Instructor status. Perform other related duties as necessary. Skills Used Conduct health history interviews and determine donor eligibility or perform phlebotomy and provide donor care during the collection of safe blood units. Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive, professional image of the American Red Cross Biomedical Services. Work independently with attention to detail.
- Collection Supervisor at American Redcross
- Crew Member at McDonald's
- Deli Clerk at Publix
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Medical Assisting
Coach collectors in all techniques and program information in order to improve production and results. *Monitor floor activity and call flows. * Provide feedback to collectors regarding files, performance, and improvement opportunities. * Compliant with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry. *In charge of interviewing, hiring, and bi-weekly payroll roll of up to 30 collectors *Led team to a 30% increase in profitability and had the highest grossing team in the division for 15 consecutive months. *Maintained team quality assurance and compliance by adhering to HIPAA and FDCPA regulations, achieving the highest possible scores in quality and compliance in 2017. *Analyzed data and provided projections, as well as gave feedback to the general manager and vice president of operations. *Collaborated with external recruiters, compliance, and administrative departments to achieve an efficient and profitable office. Team Leader, NCO Financial/Transworld Systems, Valley View, Ohio * Assist with monitoring floor activity and calls. * Coach collectors in all techniques and program information in order to improve production and results. * Generate and process payments from consumers. * Locate and monitor delinquent accounts using computers and a variety of automated systems. Debt Collector, NCO Financial/Transworld Systems, Valley View, Ohio * Make at least 200 call per day * Confer with consumers by mail and telephone to determine reasons for delinquent accounts and work to find payment solutions. * Generate and process payments from consumers. * Exceeded monthly goals without compliance infractions
- Collection Supervisor at Transworld Systems
10 years at this Job
- - Business Management/Finance
Promoted from a Collection Specialist to Collections Supervisor due to increased revenue.
● Reviewed new and existing open collection accounts for collection efforts. Responsible for collecting outstanding accounts receivables dollars from client portfolios'.
● Initiate outgoing (B2B) collection calls professionally. Maintained an average of 100 calls per day.
● Personally managed a portfolio averaging 400 - 500 commercial accounts while producing monthly revenue in excess of $100K.
● Resolved customer billing discrepancies as well as reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
● Provided timely follow-up on settlements and monthly payment arrangements.
● Collected, processed and posted customer payments made by credit card or ACH in accordance to due dates. Closely monitored payments made via wire transfers, direct payments and deposits.
● Monitored daily call logs and monthly collection goals.
● Processed and provided clients, closing and status reports by month end or upon request.
● Responsible for updating accounts' status and action codes as well as providing accurate note taking.
● Export and manually input new collection assignments into master data and assign to collectors.
● Supervised a staff of six (6) with performance of similar duties including collection objectives, processing of payments and file maintenance. Managed the activities of office staff.
● Trained new hirees in accordance to collection procedures..
● Managed to handle other tasks; skip-tracing, scanning of confidential documents, e-mail, faxing, accounts payable, processing collection letters.
- Collection Supervisor & Specialist at Commercial Collections of America, LLC
- Receptionist at Anixter Inc
12 years, 5 months at this Job
• Manage day to day collection operations - Inbound and Outbound call activity - Residential and Commercial
• Created Incentive based Scorecard
• Automated Error Tracking and process improvement initiatives resulting in significant decreased in the Team overall Task Error Rate
• Created a mentoring program to help improve new and existing employee's metrics.
• Participate in the interviewing and hiring process for Customer Service(tech support/billing) and Collections
• Created weekly Team Contest rewarding and recognizing performance excellence
• Consistently delivered World Class non pay churn results - extensions, and payment arrangements
• Manage a team of 8 Collection Specialist and 1 Team Lead
- COLLECTION SUPERVISOR at WOW
- CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR at WOW
- MORTGAGE BANKING ASSISTANT at PEOPLES NATIONAL BANK
- TEAM MANAGER at TMobile
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
. Supervised 10 employees. out of 30 collectors. . Reported directly to General Manager about Each employees monthly goals and progress. . Excellent Closer . Collection with Payday Loans.
- Collection Supervisor at Beckly McCormick and Schmitt
- Collection trainer at Icot
- Collection/Customer Service at Profit Services Group
- Senior Collection Agent at Iqor
8 months at this Job
Oversee and supervise the day-to-day functions on the collection floor relative to the productivity and effectiveness of all agents, regulatory compliance requirements, and client service-level agreements. Manage and see that the team’s daily responsibilities and functions are completed in a timely manner. Work with staff to implement and enforce daily performance measurements. Work with management team to identify areas of opportunity to increase agent productivity within the collection department. Assist in the management of the collection staff in an effort to reach defined service-level expectations. Assist the staff in the development and implementation of new processes to increase overall department efficiency and results. Motivate staff to reach desired goals and to promote superior professionalism during all customer interactions. Assist in identifying delinquency trends and potential exposure that would negatively impact the company from a compensatory perspective. Recommend and assist in the development and implementation procedures to maximize efficiencies and reduce risk. Perform quality agent reviews. Produce weekly/monthly reports to management relative to collection statistics. Conduct coaching/counseling sessions with employees as needed. Oversee special project initiatives and engage staff relative to compliance requirements and process implementation. Monitor call center metrics, delinquency trends and potential problems impacting service-level agreements. Ensure refresher training classes are completed relative to new clients and/or processes. Ensure all state regulations are adhered to, and utilize tracking metrics to ensure compliance. Facilitate monthly incentive programs within the department to increase results while promoting a positive environment. Participate in client conference calls to address current delinquency trends or concerns.
- Collection Supervisor at Cenlar FSB
- CA - LOSS MITIGATION SUPERVISOR at LOAN ME - ANAHIEM
- LOAN CONSULTANT II at LOAN ME
- ASST. VICE PRES/ TEAM MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - General Education