Collections Clerk (August 2018 - Current)
• Responsible for watching over multiple accounts and reaching out to clients when accounts becomes delinquent.
• Submitting invoices through electronic billing systems.
• Posts payments to accounts. Receptionist (March 2017 - June 2018)
• Direct incoming calls on multi-line telephone.
• Sorted and distributed mail.
• Scanned the mail, renamed the files, saved to the correct folders, and emailed copies to the correct party.
• Welcomed clients with beverages.
• Set appointments within the office
- Collections Clerk at Resnick & louis, PC
- Customer Care Specialist at Shamrock Foods Company
- Call Center Representative at Xerox
- Restaurant Hostess & Server at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill
2 years at this Job
- - Psychology
Collections Clerk for 23rd Circuit Trials Court, Oscoda County. In 2017 and 2018 I was responsible for helping to bring in over $190,000 for Court fines, costs & restitution owed to Oscoda County in both the Circuit Court and the Juvenile/Family Division of the court. I set up payment plans and Wage Assignments, schedule Show Cause Hearings and Arraignments for Bench Warrant hearings. I present the cases before the judge on court dates. I am also responsible for processing and entering the proper paperwork after hearings. I keep track of the Probate Court billings & receipts on the computer as well. I am the first point of contact when entering the courthouse. I greet both internal & external customers. I am extremely detail oriented and a quick learner. I am friendly and treat people with respect. References available upon request.
- Collections Clerk at 23rd Circuit Trials Court Oscoda County
- BUYER at RS Electronics A Division of Carlton-Bates Company
- BROKERED BUYER at RS Electronics
- PURCHASING AGENT at Hicks Equipment
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
- Diploma - General
Daily duties of a Collection Clerk include but are not limited to
• Obtaining patient insurance or billing information.
• Processing incoming payments
• Issuing patient refunds
• Maintaining patient contact information
• Courtesy payment reminder calls
• Other general office/ clerical duties
- Collections Clerk at MAD RIVER COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Uber/Lyft Driver at Uber Advanced Technologies Group/ Lyft LLC.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Finance Express (FEX DMS) and IDMS Systems
● Handled inbound and outbound collections calls
● Greeted and assisted incoming customers
● Maintain and updated customer files.
● Called on past due amounts and recorded all results into the system
● Recorded all customer payments
● Excepted cash, checks, debit and credit card pmts (credit card machine)
● Right to Cures
● Filled in at at the receptionist desk
- Collections Clerk at Midlands Auto Sales
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at CMech LLC
- Account Specialist at Wachovia, a Wells Fargo Co
8 months at this Job
• Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
• Outside collections
• Issue letters to overdue accounts
• Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers
• Checking credit report and approving credit applications
• Making and disclosing contracts to new customers
• Scheduling deliveries
• Taking payments and posting them in the system
• Filing cabinets and determine which customers have paid off their accounts
• Balancing down drawers at the end of the day
- Collections Clerk at Farmers Home Furniture
- Medical Assistant (externship) at Alfonso Ramirez, MD
- Retail Associate at DD's Discounts
- Cashier at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Fort Worth, TX
• Payroll ◦ Verified production employees Hours and Vacations ◦ Verified and changed positions, levels and pay rates for all production employees ◦ Added payroll deductions for purchases made by employees ◦ Approve employees time cards for appropriate check printing ◦ Check attendance and prepare perfect attendance report every month
• Collections Clerk ◦ Apply Bank Payment transactions into the Syspro System. ◦ Performed collection calls of all money owed to the company by its debtors ◦ Kept records and confidential bank reports up to date ◦ Applied Credits and invoices as needed
- Payroll/Account Receivables/Collections Clerk at Five Star Custom Foods
- Shipping Clerk at Sigmatron International
- Sales Customer Service at Inter Automotive Seating
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Business Course
Duluth, GA April 2008 - 02.07.19 (reason for leaving - reduced work force) Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/Medical Billing/Collections Clerk/Customer Service Created invoices on HCFA for independent medical evaluations, peer/file reviews, diagnostic testing, xrays; sent reports of patient status to insurance companies via email, fax, mail; printed and mailed checks to doctors' offices as payments for the exams; updated spreadsheets for collections (tracking overpayments to providers and unpaid invoices from the insurance companies); entered referrals received from the insurance companies; mailed out packages of sorted medical records to providers' offices for scheduled independent medical evaluations; completed monthly accounting/billing audits
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/Medical Billing/Collections Clerk/Customer Service at ExamWorks Inc
- Whole Body Team Member (part time) at Whole Foods Market
- Accounting Clerk at Sam's Club
10 years, 10 months at this Job
Reviewed patient accounts, prepared and delivered billing statements to attorney via email and/or fax
• Processed payments from insurance companies, patients, attorneys and other medical providers
• Responsible for billing and collections, and checking claim status, processing billing and conducting necessary follow- ups.
• Consulted with claims adjustor at insurance company regarding disputes/denied claims and followed up on all the bills not processed within the usual claim period.
• Verification of insurance benefits on-line and over the phone.
- BILLING & COLLECTIONS CLERK at INJURY REHABILITATION/ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC CENTERS OF PA
- HOME HEALTH AIDE at TOTAL HEATLHCARE INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
A/R Invoicing A/R Collections Weekly Aging Report Deposits Running credit card payments
- Collections Clerk at United Visual Branding
- Customer Service Representative at HEALTH COVERAGE FAST
- Customer Service Representative at Conifer Health Solutions
- Administrative Assistant at Shore Acres Care Center
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Collections, admissions, and emergency room clerk and I have prior experience with NES healthcare in preparing charts for billing purposes.
- Business office collections clerk at PAUL B HALL MEDICAL CENTER
at this Job
- Mayo technical