I am currently the collections manager for the accounts in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. I am responsible for all of our 2000+ customers. This includes contacting them regarding past due invoices via email and phone, and providing evidence and being the company representative when we have to take matters to the courts. In my time I have lowered our past due rating from 22% to 9% reclaiming over $200,000 in past due payments.
- Collections Manager at Interstate Food Equipment Service
- Office Manager, Collections Manager, Customer Support Manager at Bay State Linen
- Market Investigator Supervisor at CVS Pharmacy
- Asset Protection Supervisor at Rite Aid Pharmacy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- - Earth Science
Collections Manager is responsible for overseeing the collection efforts of approximately $2m accounts receivable balances on past due auto loans and credit cards. Enforce procedures in alignment with federal guidelines. Also responsible for the suprvision of the collections and cash applications staff.
- Collections Manager at BBVA Compass Bank
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Belk
- Contact Center Specialist at Regions Financial Corporation
- Phone Banker at Wells Fargo
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Surgical Technology
- - High School
ROME, GEORGIA 2016-present
• Human resources back up, including handbook policies, insurance approvals, working with insurance claims adjuster on a daily all day basis, claims management, collections manager, working out payment plans for insureds, negotiations with insurance adjusters, inside sales manager, office manager.
- Collections Manager at Service Master
- Loan Administrative Assistant at GB&T
- Branch Manager at Greater Rome Bank
- Loan Operations Manager at Heritage First Bank
3 years, 2 months at this Job
**Currently seeking employment due to recent companywide layoff. We develop innovative solutions to help clients contain costs and minimize risk through customized insurance products and services.
(https://www.patriotunderwriters.com/) Collections Manager - Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2011 - 12/2018 Operations Leadership
• Receivables Management
• Team Building
• Culture Improvement
• Compliance Spearheaded all aspects of business development for the company's managed business sectors, which included monitoring the daily collection of outstanding receivables, evaluating collectors' performance, and minimizing risks. Maintained compliance with applicable standards during collection processes and engaged in negotiations regarding account settlements. Accomplishments: * Oversaw receivables collection of $106M and supervise staff comprised of 3 collections specialists and an administrative assistant. * Subject matter expert for policies and procedures related to collection strategies, resource allocation, and inventory. * Maintained a robust retention rate of 80% on collections and provided exemplary leadership to the collections team, which $174M during tenure.
- Collections Manager at Patriot Underwriters Inc
- Customer Success Manager at Vertafore
- Associate Agent at The Sena Group
- Senior System Analyst at Nationwide Insurance Company
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Responsibilities included but not limited to Rental Manager, Collections Manager, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Receptionist, Tag and Title clerk, and Cashier.
- Rental Manager, Collections Manager at David Smith Autoland
- Warranty Administrator at Fairway Toyota
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
Collections Manager Inc. Training and HR- August 2016 to March 2018
• Oversee training and development. Employee relations and engagement, conduct regular appraisals
• Manage the team's daily activities to ensure the workload is correctly balanced
• Carry out collections activities as defined in the credit policy
• Talent Management and recruiting staff. Interview and train all new employees.
• Implemented new Process Maps and Training Guides for several Departments
• Plan and Monitor the Collection's team's performance against agreed targets
• Monitor overdue debt against agreed payment terms and act in accordance with the credit policy
• Advise site of credit hold issues in accordance with the credit policy
• Ensure that the team's KPIs are achieved or exceeded
• Participate in regular team member's debtor meetings including occasional site visits
• Monitor effectiveness of processes and implement improvements
• Carry out collections activities to maximise cash flow
• Compile information of Collection key performance indicator KPIs
• Provide cover for other team members in times of increased workload or staff absence
• Keep the Collections & Cashflow Manager informed of any issues that may affect the performance of the department
• Assist with bad debt provisioning
• Prepare debtor invoice discounting submission and load onto supplier portal
- Collections Manager at DS Smith Shared Service Centre
- Accounts Collection and HR Specialist & Customer Services Assistant at DS Smith Shared Service Centre
- Credit Controller/ Inbound Customer Services Supervisor at PHS
- Branch Manager / Training and HR Specialist at Silcox Car and Van Rentals
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- NVQ - Level 2 Hairdressing and Barbering
- O' Levels in English, french maths history geography, art chemistry biology
I handled all collections and field visits. Administrative & collections,, Assistant-Office manager details include Made new signature loans and renewals. Solicitation, ran credit... Also, Pay Day loans. General office duties and filing. Personal assistant to Mr. Crabtree the owner-ran various errands daily etc... Made deposits and picked up daily bank bag every morning.
- Collections Manager at Mountain Finance
- Assistant Manager at Security Finance
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Mike Construction
- Credit Representative at Marriott International, Inc.
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business and Marketing
• Recruit, train, develop and manage diverse team of Collections Representatives and Interns
• Responsible for all OCA and ARW customer inquiry resolution and support of ARW payments and buybacks
• Managing the Clarify queue to defined SLAs; including resolution and educational feedback
• Monitor departmental quality and service levels
• Perform coaching and performance management plans for team members
• Provide internal Customer Service to the Legal Department, Office of The President, and other departmental heads
• Proficient in collaborating between cross-functional teams, business analysts, and senior management
• Received Manager of the Quarter Award for the 4th Quarter in 2004 and 2nd Quarter of 2007
- Collections Manager at AT&T Mobility
- Lead Representative within the department at
- Customer Service Representative I at
- Office Manager at Perfect Home Care, Inc
18 years, 6 months at this Job
• Responsible for receivables for two of Presidio's three entities.
• Joined Presidio as a single contributor. Advanced to Credit and Collections manager, managing a team of 40 collectors in three office locations and six Cash application team members located in two offices.
• Developed and Implemented process improvement in the following transaction processing areas to ensure best practices.
• Credit Card processing software. Worked with vendor, bank and IT department to upgrade current software to ensure process was PCI compliant. New process encrypted customer information to a retrievable token. No internal or external storage of customer information.
• Invoice mailing queue, automating ability to email customer invoices.
• Worked with internal IT department to develop Credit and Collections Module outside of Great Plains. This module gave collectors ability to attach invoice copies to email within system. Flag notes at document level with Action IDs to better identify commitments to pay as well as reason invoice is past due.
• Enhanced Cash application process, by working with Lockbox Bank to download daily reports into excel, which are then uploaded into Great Plains for posting. Additionally, initiated the use of AI (Artificial Intelligence) to match customer remit information to ACH and wire payments.
• Developed internal SharePoint sites to document requests for revenue credits, sales tax credits and collection department tracking lists. This enhancement took the document retention out of company email system.
• Worked with Director of Sales tax to communicate anticipate tax concerns as well as resolve unpaid tax balances.
• Backed up Director of Credit during month and year-end high-volume times. As well as during PTO times. Developed training documentation for credit team. This document later became the template for the Quality Control department when established.
• Integration of legacy receivables from merger and acquisitions. Trained collector and sales teams from merging companies as they transitioned from their legacy systems to Presidio tools.
• Interacted with Director of Billing to develop cross department policies to ensure customer where invoice according to Sales order and their PO.
- Credit and Collections Manager at Presidio Networked Solutions
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Allegiance Telecom / Hosting.com
- Customer Financial Services (CFS) Staff Manager at Verizon Wireless
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Associate of Arts - Computer Programming
• Assisting customers with There account And any issues that they may have regarding their account.
• Monitor accounts To identify due, pass due, and outstanding account balances.
• Review history and data on each customers account.
• contact customer in regards to overdue payments.
• Take actions to encourage all timely debit payments.
• Process payments, refunds and notate each customer account. Auto Loan Contract Manager, Receptionist, Collections, Business Office, and Tag & Title
- Collections Manager at Aaron's Furniture
- Assign customers to available salesman at Auto Loan Finders
- Marketing Representative at DIRECTV Sales
- Sales Representative at TRO Dish Network / Wal-Mart
5 months at this Job
- - Accounting/Business Management