• Responsible for overseeing revenue cycle activities to ensure consistent fiscal performance and achievement of specific departmental standards and goals.
• Oversees claim submission, payor follow-up, denial review, appeal submission and adjudication.
• Responsible for monitoring and improving all revenue cycle metrics and measures, including AR days, aged AR, cash collections, denials, avoidable write-offs, staff productivity and work quality, credit balances.
• Analyzes operations to identify problematic activity impacting AR agings, denials, and write-offs for departments and physicians.
• Establishes policies and procedures according to provider organization standards and legal requirements.
• Conduct formal performance reviews and provides feedback to team members.
• Work with team members to improve, track, and develop areas of poor performance.
• Administer and monitor work standards, work flow and operating procedures as designated by the PO CBO Director.
• Adhere to all HIPAA and PCI compliance regulations.
• Experience with Out of Network Hospital, Free Standing ER, Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Pathology, Radiology, Labs, and professional claims.
- Collections Supervisor at Health Care Perfection Billing Coding & Collections
- Associate Clinical Administrative Coordinator at United Health Group
- Executive Administrative Assistant at 1 Media Group
- Medical Collections Specialist at Patient Account Services LLC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Corporate HQ, Danbury, CT, 203-792-1834
(Specialty Gases and Welding Supplies)Accounts Receivable & Collections Supervisor
• Credit Review: Credit analysis on New and Acquisition accounts to assign limits and terms.
• Collections: Review collections efforts on all accounts, assist staff with research and/or full audits on problem accounts along with outside collection agencies.
• Bankruptcy Claims: File new claims and address any preferencial payment disputes. Representative for unsecure creditor's committee.
• Monthly & Weekly Reporting: DSO, Roll forward, High Debtor Analysis, Third party reporting and negotiations.
• Day to Day: Order Releases, Customer inquiries, Account Reconciliation, bad debt write offs, billing adjustments. Hire and train new and temporary employees. Coordinate daily and special projects with 4 direct reports and 2 temporary employees.
- Accounts Receivable & Collections Supervisor at Tech Air LLC
- Accounts Receivable Manager, Customer Profitability Analyst at Kiss My Face LLC
- Senior Manager- A/R, Credit & Collections at Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Owner/Operator at Euro Gardens Restaurant Inc
4 months at this Job
- - Accounting
My responsibilities as the Collections Supervisor overseeing the department operation and functions. Assist CTM in resolving unpaid Medicare accounts, submits adjusted claims as needed for overpayments and completes compliance projects within the specified time frame. Assist the 12 Care Team Members with issues on appealing claims, assuring that the billing and workqueues are worked or completed on a daily basis. Manage
- Governement Collections Supervisor at Medical University of South Carolina
- Revenue System Analyst II at Medical University of South Carolina
- Cashier(seasonal help) at Walmart
- Customer Service/Fiscal Technician at Medical University of South Carolina
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Leading team of call center representatives in high risk collections efforts
● Foundation Supervisor for new hire teams.
● Created and managed peer mentor and skills based learning programs for associate growth and development.
- Collections Supervisor at Alliance Data
- Support Supervisor at JCPenney
- at JCPenney
- Assistant Manager at JCPenney
2 years, 2 months at this Job
1. Collections supervision of 7 to 27 -30 to 60 day collections associates. 2. responsible for day to day operations including contests, committees, quality and compliance 3. schedule adherence and correctives 4. hiring
- Collections Supervisor at Alliance Data
- Supervisor Credit Authorizations at Sterling Jewelers Inc.
- Manager of Operations at DialAmerica
- Owner/Operator at Candles and Collectibles
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College Prep
- High school or equivalent
9/2016 - 5/2017
● Responsible for all client auditing for accounts that has delinquency above 30 days plus on all clients servicing was provided.
● Participate in weekly client calls and ensuring proper execution of collection tools to ensure every possible attempt to collect has been utilized prior to further collection attempts.
● Motivate and support team by assisting and approving requests for Collection tools such as skip tracing, field calls, and credit reporting information.
● Maintained and improved overall KPI'S by ensuring daily reconciliation of agents work prior to approval for further actions. Thus overall reducing the number of accounts sent to repossession or to legal for further action, increasing bottom dollar retained without added fees. Achievements - Within 2 months of new position, excelled to #1 Collection Supervisor and Awarded "Most improved scorecard" for last quarter of 2016. - Awarded top Collections Supervisor for first quarter 2017 for overall performance and improvement on all clients.
- Loan Servicing Collections Supervisor at Systems Services & Technologies
- Loan Servicing Customer Service Supervisor at Systems Services & Technologies
- Assistant Manager at Security Finance
- Center Manager at Check N Go
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Business Management & Finance
- High school - General Studies
* Analyze reports for discrepancies, review for best process and lower delinquency. * Review and approve repo agent invoices for our Accounts Payable department to process. * Acting Manager completed Audits, averaged 15-20 repo approvals and overall process meetings with Matrix. * Supervisor Calls and Talk offs. * Handle Insurance, Deceased, Repo, payoff issues and possible fraud accounts. * Monthly, Mid-Year and Annual progress report for direct reports. * Analyze accounts to assess if further action is required or if options to assist customers are found. * Update and implement compliance with collections, bank laws, repossession and state laws daily with Team Members. * Interview and train new representatives, make sure compliance is handled. * Implement and enforce customer centric knowledge, tone and overall workstyle.
- Collections Supervisor at Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Collections Supervisor at Bank of the West
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• As a credit and collections supervisor I'm responsible for managing all aspects of a company's activities involving credit given to clients and customers, with a strong focus on collecting payments on delinquent accounts. My main task is to oversee the credit and collection department by providing motivation, strategy, and direction to staff to meet the company's collection needs. Manage the credit, collections, and billing process, and supervise staff.
• Calculate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for individual and all accounts.
• Establish and monitor customer credit lines, reporting on them to internal and legal teams.
• Identify and review metrics for write-offs, credit limits, repayment plans and service levels.
- Credit and Collections Supervisor at ENGLAND LOGISTICS
- LSR lll at Select Portfolio Servicing
- LSR ll at Select Portfolio Servicing
- Collections Supervisor at Compucredit
3 years at this Job
Inbound/outbound calling. Work from home most days. Prepared daily and monthly reports. Handled claims in compliance with all government and company regulations. Handled Supervisor calls. In/out bound calling. Promote new promotions. Manage 4 personal on performance and attendance. Motivate and inspire team to meet company and personal career goals. prepare for weekly and monthly meetings. Schedule outings/events for team. Score calls with monthly QA guidelines.
- Collections Supervisor at WEST CREEK FINANCIAL
- Customer Service Rep at Staffmark Staffing
- Carrier at United States Postal Service - Richmond Virginia
- Phone Banker at Wells Fargo/Wachovia
2 years, 6 months at this Job
I am the supervisor of 3 employees in the credit and collections department. I process credit applications and pull credit safe reports for possible credit approval. I process credit cards through PayPal. I work on collecting accounts and accounts that need more attention paid to them to keep them within their limits. I work with management on target accounts to help in the collection of them.i process C.O.D. payments and refunds when needed.
- Credit and Collections Supervisor at Zenith Freight Lines
- Credit and Collections at Zenith Freight Lines
- Credit Representative at Hanes Industries
- Credit Representative at Hanes Industries
5 years, 11 months at this Job