• I have been employed with U.S. Bank since 2/16/2010. I really enjoy and support the company I work for and would like to expand my knowledge and skills, possibly for another organization. I began working for US Bank as a Collector 1 (position not offered anymore), I was promoted to Collector 2 after about six months, and have progressed to a Supervisor position. I have been in my current role for nearly six years. I currently have 10 direct reports, and am responsible for the day to day workflow for each of them including coaching, quality control, and career development. I am also responsible for policy and procedure implementation and adherence. On a daily basis I run multiple reports to identify and resolve exceptions. I have recently transferred to Mid Stage Collections and taken on additional staff. In this role I have the opportunity to develop workflow strategies and begin to master the business line at a different level in addition to my regular supervisory duties.
• Through the last nine years I have dedicated myself to learning and contributing as much as possible. There has been ample opportunity to learn and develop myself. I have a strong desire to perform at the highest possible level. I have been a Certified Trainer in my department and successfully completed the Developing Leaders program our business line offered in 2012. I have been the leader of the Wellness Team, and am a current member of the Green Team in my department.
• I have learned and developed many skills that are transferrable across businesses and processes, including leadership, project management, and employee coaching and development. I believe that I have the determination and drive to produce great results. Strong leadership and communication are two of my best attributes. I am extremely reliable and punctual. Commitment to seeing things through to an exceptional experience for customers and employees are top priorities. I am looking forward to contributing and experiencing a new opportunity. Feel free to contact me anytime for more information.
- Collections Supervisor at U.S.Bank
- Collector 2 at U.S. Bank
- Bartender at Tony's Tavern
- Bartender, Bar-Back, Kitchen Manager at Don's Dugout
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Started in service department, and moved into collections. Was moved to team supervisor. After a few years of that was moved to Houston Texas to work as a collection manager. The company we were going to do business with was in much trouble, so I then for the next 3 years spent my time in every department closing the dealership down. I went back to the collections department recently. The experience in Texas was a maturing position.
- Collections Supervisor at Express auto-Alegria Auto
- Service Manager at B&b Trucking
- Collection Supervisor at
9 years at this Job
- Some college
9/2016 - 5/2017
● Responsible for all client auditing for accounts that has delinquency above 30 days plus on all clients servicing was provided.
● Participate in weekly client calls and ensuring proper execution of collection tools to ensure every possible attempt to collect has been utilized prior to further collection attempts.
● Motivate and support team by assisting and approving requests for Collection tools such as skip tracing, field calls, and credit reporting information.
● Maintained and improved overall KPI'S by ensuring daily reconciliation of agents work prior to approval for further actions. Thus overall reducing the number of accounts sent to repossession or to legal for further action, increasing bottom dollar retained without added fees. Achievements - Within 2 months of new position, excelled to #1 Collection Supervisor and Awarded "Most improved scorecard" for last quarter of 2016. - Awarded top Collections Supervisor for first quarter 2017 for overall performance and improvement on all clients.
- Loan Servicing Collections Supervisor at Systems Services & Technologies
- Loan Servicing Customer Service Supervisor at Systems Services & Technologies
- Assistant Manager at Security Finance
- Center Manager at Check N Go
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management & Finance
Supervisor for Claims Analysts and Financial Counselors. Monitor accounts, collections and all others Supervisor duties
- Billing and Collections Supervisor at
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
My position as a Collection Supervisor was to monitor and answered questions from all collectors while on the phone, monitor their breaks and lunch, update daily on our companies pace for collections amount. I would have to do reviews with the collectors if they needed improvement in their collections and also help train new collectors as they came in. I would to take incoming calls from debtors that were calling in trying to pay their balance due asking questions about credit report, taking calls from attorneys and banks. Also taking calls from our clients, which are the doctors offices that we have contracts with in order to collect. I was also in charge of returning Consumer Dispute Forms to all three Credit Bureaus, Equifax, Transunion and Experian. Which includes emailing or calling our clients to verify account balance. Entering bankruptcy notices into the computer to ensure all debts were included. Properly notating formal dispute letters that we would receive from debtors, including hand written disputes any claims paid that we would receive. Noting accounts when we received return mail and updating the correct address if needed. I was responsible for making sure everything is finished, cleaned up and closed for the day.
- Collections Supervisor at Debt Collection Partners, LLC
- Customer Service/Front Office at TeleTech
- Nurses Assistant at Point Manor
- Customer Service, Blair Corporation at Telephone Marketer
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Reports to the Credit and Collections Manager with responsibility collecting $6.5M and overseeing receivables totaling $21M for the Central FL, North FL, and Gunite regions
• Supervise 2 collectors
• Responsible for assigning accounts to collectors
• Direct 4 Gunite administrative employees with the collection of $6M in receivables
• Responsible for hiring and training new collectors
• Prepare and submit weekly aging reports to Sales Manager and Credit & Collections Manager
• Discuss and create action plans for accounts over 60 days delinquent weekly with General Managers
• Research short payments and submit to sales for resolution
• Discuss collection challenges with collectors on a weekly basis
• Weekly meeting with Gunite Division general managers & administrative staff to discuss overdue accounts
• Reconcile accounts and work with cash application department to correct posting errors
• Review aging report and contact customers with delinquent accounts
• Produce and sign releases of liens for customers
• Produce, sign, and record liens and bond claims
• Present overdue accounts and related action plans for my region to upper management monthly
- COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR at PREFERRED MATERIALS, INC
- CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS MANAGER at VCNA PRESTIGE CONCRETE PRODUCTS
- CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR at VCNA PRESTIGE CONCRETE PRODUCTS
- BILLING CLERK at VCNA PRESTIGE CONCRETE PRODUCTS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- A.S. - Business Administration
- - Fluent
• Charged with being the SME for all processes and procedures relating to Collections operations.
• Responsible for creating and updating reports regarding key performance metrics i.e, AHT, Promise Rate, Collection Rates, Quality scores
• Taking escalated calls and providing followup training to agents regarding difficult calls.
• Facilitating refresher training on collections procedures new and old.
- Collections Supervisor at Barclays
- Collections Account Manager at Barclays
- Debt Collector at Rash Curtis & Associates
- Loss Prevention Operations Specialist at Kohl's Department Stores Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Monitor Collections and Repossession Department
• Respond to customer disputes through Experian, Transunion, Equifax, and E-Oscar
• Approve payment arrangements, deferments, and loan reschedules
• Assist with training on system upgrades and new policies
• Set reminders to complete customer follow ups
- Collections Supervisor at Sensible Auto Lending
- Auto Collector at Sensible Auto Lending
- Administrative Assistant at The Morris Group
- Customer Service Supervisor at Eastern Account Systems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Some College
- High School Diploma - General Studies
• Training all account managers in the proper collections procedure to assist the consumer and better the company
• Pushing the team to meet or surpass goals in calls and money collected
• Assisting all account managers in difficult situations in order to assist the consumer in their hardship
• Handling all escalated calls
• Making as well as receiving calls from consumers to process payments and answer questions in regards to the account
• Assisting associates at all locations when consumers have questions
• Tagging accounts out for repossession
• Submitting repossession orders
• Tagging accounts in our possession
• Mailing out 20 day letters after repossession
• Skip tracing
• Locating vehicles on accounts that are past due
• Setting up arrangements on accounts for the consumer in order to benefit the consumer as well as the company
• Making appointments for the consumer to visit a local store to re-contract a delinquent account
- Collections Supervisor at Public Auto Group
- Finance Manager at Chaparral motors
- Collections Supervisor at carizma motors
- Collections Manager at Bell Mobile Homes
3 months at this Job
- - Office Technology
•Researches and analyzes accounts prior to initiating debtor contact, examines historical data, evaluates past collection efforts.
•Utilizes available resources and skip tracing techniques to ascertain locations of persons with past due accounts.
•Contacts customer and establishes reason for past due account situation; makes arrangements for payments to bring account current and follows up to ensure obligation is satisfied.
•Advises debtor with past due accounts of proper payment schedules and the principles of credit and credit standings.
•Uses computer terminal to access database for obtaining account status or entering data on assigned accounts; verifies accuracy before and after entry.
•Compiles information and prepares a variety of reports on collection activities for supervisor, such as faculty/staff delinquent accounts and account status/progress
•Applies payments received to proper accounts, keeping accurate accounting records of each transaction; reconciles records with computer reports, makes necessary adjustments or corrections.
• Trained new employees on company policy and procedures.
- Collections Supervisor at Continental coll
- Dispatcher/Customer Service at Api Alarm Monitoring
- Data Entry Clerk at SOURCECORP
- Administrative/General office at Probuild
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
- High school Diploma