• Enforced school policy to maintain community standards
• Helped students with emergency grants
• Participate in the operation of the Student Conduct process
- CUNY College Assistant Program at City College
- Eye Wear Assistant at Exclusive Eye Wear
4 months at this Job
- Master in Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associates in Liberal Arts & Sciences - Criminal Justice
College Assistant/ Cashier
• Receive and process all payments due to the college for tuition and fees, from in person payments, third party payments, tuition waivers, parking fees, college related services and miscellaneous business transactions
• Process payments using the payment processor: CUNYFirst
• Distribute metrocards to students
• Distribute payroll and miscellaneous checks/stubs to faculty/staff
• Promptly respond to student/faculty/staff inquiries by phone, in writing or verbally
• Provide excellent customer service to students/faculty/staff
- College Assistant/ Cashier at Bronx Community College
- Temporary Executive Assistant at Loyalty Is Earned Towing Inc
- Administrative/ College Assistant at LaGuardia Community College
9 months at this Job
- - Secondary Education
- certificate - Medical Assistant
major with Political
Science minor and Pre-Med concentration; strong interests in pursuing medical school, healthcare and research, international affairs,
political science, and understanding world cultures. Currently hoping to acquire a full-time position with good salary and benefits in a professional work setting where I can maximize my leadership skills and gain career experience.
Work Experience & Internships:
CUNY Coalition for Students with Disabilities - CUNY York College
College Assistant August 2014 - May 2019
• Being part of a huge civic and social organization, I work diligently with disable students to help protect and promote their rights.
• Every semester, I take few disable students and cover classes for them.
• Particularly check upon and promote freedom even through the limitation that these disable students live with.
• I take care of their special transportation or physical aide, if necessary.
• I also attend classes for them, take notes of each classes, then organize them and put it in a portfolio.
• Later, I transfer these organized notes to the students so they can stay up to date and prepared for their classes.
• Occasionally, I deal with their families and update them with the student's concurrent situations.
- College Assistant at Interdisciplinary Studies in Sciences
- Physics Research Assistant at Interdisciplinary Studies in Sciences
- Cashier/Sales associate at Interdisciplinary Studies in Sciences
- Bakery-Café Associate at Interdisciplinary Studies in Sciences
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Front-line staff for answering calls and directing students as needed
• Post Registration Permissions on student records
• Create work orders for events and facility maintenance for the department
• Distribute Change of Grade forms and update other College forms on file as needed
• Collaborate with the Administrative Assistant and Department Chair daily
• Manage updates and changes to the Political Science website
- College Assistant at Department of Political Science, Hunter College
- Dance/Movement Therapy Clinical Intern at Jacobi Medical Center
- Dance/Movement Therapy Assistant at 92nd Street Y
- Dance/Movement Therapy Clinical Intern at North Central Bronx Hospital
7 years at this Job
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling LMHC - Dance/Movement Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts - Dance
Served as an administrative assistant in the Hunter College English Department. Assisted students with general inquiries, class registration, and web navigation. Facilitated transitions from semester to semester by maintaining spreadsheets, documents, and records pertaining to faculty and courses. Created and maintained documents on departmental protocols including registration appeals, class permissions and website editing. Collected and delivered office mail.
- College Assistant at Hunter College
- Secretary and File Clerk at Cary Kane LLP
- Staffer/Volunteer Coordinator at Bluestockings Bookstore and Cafe
10 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts in Poetry - Poetry
- Bachelor of Arts - English Creative Writing
Bayside, NY August 2018 - Present
College Center for International Affairs, Immigration & Study Abroad
• Develop and maintain efficient office procedures and methods and train employees in their use
• Plan for and may deliver specialized training on proper communication and professionalism; developed a training manual to be used for future staff members
• Interpret and apply operating procedures, rules and regulations within assigned area(s)
• Establish work priorities of several small offices engaged in routine clerical functions
• Conduct job interviews to select office support personnel
• Supervise preparation of routine or specialized payrolls; review adjustments and report inconsistencies
• Supervise and coordinate the work of three fellow employees
• Created and facilitate presentation for the onsite food pantry to address food insecurities among college students
- College Assistant at Queensborough Community College
- at Royal Rangers
- at Queens Center for Progress
- Dietetic Internship at Wellness Workdays Inc
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Associate in Science - Health Science
In this role, I served as an assistant to the administrative coordinator for the Law and Police Science department at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. The day - to - day work included the overall reception and coordination of the office environment. My job was to create an environmentally friendly setting for both students and professors of our department. As the assistant, I aided in the management of professors and adjunct lecturers, including administrative work such as mail management, managing office supplies, handling incoming academic publications, advertising faculty publications within the academic institution. As the college assistant, I counseled students about major and minor requirements and degree planning within criminal justice, law, and police science.
- College Assistant at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Public Administration - Public Administration
Under supervision, perform miscellaneous clerical, administrative, research or other work related to the operation of the College.
- College Assistant at Kingsborough Community College
- Group Leader at Brooklyn Community Services O'Dwyer Gardens Cornerstone
- Group Leader at Heart Share Carey Garden Day Care Center
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law and Society/ Criminology
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
• Ensure compliance with the University bylaws, policies, city, state and federal laws.
• Work collaboratively with Compliance and Diversity, Human Resources, and the Student Affairs Department regarding confidential records.
• Process legal and labor related matters for LaGuardia Community College.
• Maintain employee personnel files for Immigration, Grievances, Litigation records, Multi-Position, FOIL request, Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Files.
• Produced a variety of written documents and materials using a wide range of office software applications.
- College Assistant at LaGuardia Community College
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal at The Law office of Boyko & Associates, P.C
- Sales Associate at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Waitress at Glenn Terrace Catering Hall
11 months at this Job
- AS in Biology - Biology
• Provide general receptionist services, refers students, faculty, other Lehman College employees and general public to appropriate departments or personnel.
• Maintain, organize, file, and purge sensitive financial and federal documentation.
• Answer and direct phone calls taking detailed messages and answering questions regarding financial aid.
• Assist employees in general office matters.
- College Assistant at Financial Aid Office Lehman College
- Management Assistant Intern at ESPRIT Medical Care VNSNY
- Sales Associate at Avenue Store
- Office Assistant at Columbia University Medical Center SYEP
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Services Administration
- Associate - Office Technology