College Assistant in Math and Computer Science Department
- College Assistant at QUEENSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Java Developer at Stony Brook University
- Java Developer at Stony Brook University
- C Developer at Stony Brook University
at this Job
- Bachelor of science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of science - Applied Math and Statistics
• Assist staff through contacting students via telephone, email concerning low GPA's, advisement, etc.
• Provide support to the assistant to the dean, screen and handle telephone communications.
• Maintain data entry / schedule appointments in calendar in Outlook for the College Advisors.
- College Assistant at METROPOLITAN COLLEGE OF NEW YORK
- Treasurer (volunteer) at NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION-COMMUNITY EDUCATION COUNCIL
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of American Urban Studies - American Urban Studies
- Health, Physical Education & Dance Dept.
• Distribute and process student evaluations to the 70 faculty members in the department
• Assist college students with acquiring an extra physical education or health class and explain how to acquire their EMT license, give them an information sheet and curriculum for that semester if available from the Coordinator
• Remind students not to schedule classes that interfere with other classes or work schedules
• Prepare and collate student Massage Therapy packets
• Screen Massage Therapy prospective students before sending an email to Coordinator
• When the Athletic Director is not available, I give application forms to the prospective team athletes who want to try out for a team and give them the coaches' email address/es
• Update existing files and create filing systems
• Maintain departmental records as well as retrieve and format computerized data
• Help the Administrative Assistant prepare for the Student Annual Athletic Awards Luncheon
• By using CUNY First, assist the faculty in completing paperwork for student's over tallies, WN reversals, change of grades, EMT and Dance course waivers, drop and add courses, health course substitutions and make-up forms
- College Assistant at Queensborough Community College
- Coordinator, AD Monitor, Assist Trainer & Trainer at Queens County Board of Elections
- International Administrative Book Buyer at International Institutional Services, Inc
- Clerk Typist, Secretarial Services Dept at Cunard Line, Ltd
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Media Studies - 4th Year
- Associates of Science - Business Administration
College Assistant/ Cashier
• Receive and process all payments due to the college for tuition and fees, from in person payments, third party payments, tuition waivers, parking fees, college related services and miscellaneous business transactions
• Process payments using the payment processor: CUNYFirst
• Distribute metrocards to students
• Distribute payroll and miscellaneous checks/stubs to faculty/staff
• Promptly respond to student/faculty/staff inquiries by phone, in writing or verbally
• Provide excellent customer service to students/faculty/staff
- College Assistant/ Cashier at Bronx Community College
- Temporary Executive Assistant at Loyalty Is Earned Towing Inc
- Administrative/ College Assistant at LaGuardia Community College
6 months at this Job
- - Secondary Education
• Work as an administrative and organizational support assistant within the CUNY EDGE program while pursing Biology degree undergraduate studies on the campus of The City College of New York.
• Focuses on assisting students in their preparation and search for internship, program enrollment, service learning, and research opportunities.
• Perform routine clerical work; may answer and attend to telephone calls; maintain records, operate office machinery (such as copier, facsimile machine), sort and distribute mail, issue keys and identity cards, act as interoffice messenger, and perform related tasks as required.
• Type letters, memoranda, charts, and comparable materials.
• Enters and maintains departmental records such as inventory control records, rosters directories and schedules.
• Operate computers, computer software, and other electronic equipment in performing assigned tasks.
- College Assistant at The City College of New York├ New York
- Volunteer Worker at Sage center bronx
- VOLUNTEER at P.S. 128 Audubon
1 year at this Job
- in progress Bachelor's Degree - Biology
i also do accounting of sangameshwar college in solapur also worked with ca patki sir to do audit and typing works of notes kindly exited to have a online work and earn at home
- College Assistant at sangameshwar college
- Accountant/Office Manager at Patanjali CnDF GULBARGA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - commerce
- Bachelor's - commerce
As a college assistant I perform clerical work, by answering phone calls and transferring them. Operating office machines such as computers, copiers, multiple printing stations, laminators, scanners and card dispensers are part of the daily tasks. All employees work as a team to maintain a safe environment by always following our policy. Occasionally duties may include: proctoring students taking exams, book check-out, assist students with computer questions with Access, Canvas, e-mail, Excel, Power Point, and Word. Our lab offers student canvas support to students with online classes. Students contact us by either phone or e-mail and is our job to help them with their questions or concerns. I have personally been part of our school events to inform new students about our services and guided them to the right office depending on their needs. At CoC, I had the opportunity to complete an online anti-sexual harassment course and customer service seminar. Even before promoted to a Lead I was trusted with training new employees successfully.
- LEAD COLLEGE ASSISTANT at COLLEGE OF THE CANYONS
- ASSISTANT at PRIVATE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- POS CASHIER at KOHL'S
- CREW MEMBER at CHIPOTLE
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
College Assistant –Tutor: Provide students and alumni of all levels and within all subject areas meaningful feedback and guidance for academic skill improvement. Work with English Second Language students on writing and reading skill enhancement. Maintain accurate initial, active, and closure report of weekly student progress. In addition aid students in honing their individual skills to enhance their academic work. Specialties include but are not limited to Psychology, Nursing, Social Work, and Technical/Business academic papers.
- College Assistant/Tutor at CUNY
17 years at this Job
Act as the primary point of contact for students in processing admissions and registration related
• Answer questions in person or by phone regarding college policies and procedures related to admissions, registration, testing, advising, financial aid, and other Student Services
• Coordinate with other student services areas to facilitate the consistent delivery of admissions and registration services, to refer students to appropriate college resources
• Provide service to a diverse population including non-native speakers, international students, high school students and other community members whose needs and interests vary
- College assistant at Kingsborough Community College
- Tutor Corp at York Early College Academy
- NYU Research Associate at Emergency Department
- Sales Associate at C.R.U.M.B.S
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- Associates of Science
• Perform Clerical tasks
• Guide Students through the City College system and relay information of various resources
• Assist Psychology department advisor with students for class registration
• Create tracking sheets of various administrative processes using Microsoft excel
- College Assistant at City College of New York, Psychology Department
- Manager at Dunkin Donuts
- Lead Peer Coach, City College of New York Psychology Department at Statistic Tutoring
- Cashier at Dunkin Donuts
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology