Develop a long-term recruitment strategy to bring top interns, co-ops and entry-level hires from undergraduate, graduate campuses, recruiting conferences into Kimberly Clark. Promote and develop Kimberly Clark's recruitment brand across the organization and developing a professional recruitment process.
• Manage strategy & full life-cycle of recruiting events to support 80-90 co-ops & full-time hires annually.
• Oversee the recruitment strategy for 13 campus teams across top supply chain & sales programs nationally. Developed & communicate metrics & results to measure success on campus.
• Partner with business & HR leadership to develop an accurate annual hiring forecast across 4 corporate locations & multiple business units. Lead efforts to fill 40 flow to work roles as a result of 2018 Global restructure.
• Lead coordination & participation of diversity recruiting events at NBMBAA & Prospanica.
• Onboard & mentor College Recruiting new hires at a coordinator & recruiter level.
• Manage employee transactions in WorkDay Recruiting.
• Lead RFP process to identify a new fulfillment vendor for all college recruiting events.
- COLLEGE RECRUITER at KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
- COLLEGE RECRUITING COORDINATOR at KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
- RECRUITER/STAFFING SUPERVISOR at KELLY SERVICES
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - Applied Studies
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE - Human
• Increase school’s revenue by recruiting and increasing the number of prospective students to the school, providing them with information, guiding them through the application process, and evaluating them for the correct program while developing a strong rapport.
• Support college with operational needs, including assisting vendors, mailing documents, ordering diplomas/transcripts, assist with student graduation ceremony.
• Provide information about the school, academic programs, financial aid, and other relevant topics in order to answer questions and increase student population and revenue for the school.
• Set appointments to conduct student interviews, answer phones for admissions office, use technology to keep track of admissions data, proactively manage and contact all referrals.
• Develop innovative marketing ideas to attract new prospective students and generate leads.
• Maintained clear and professional progress notes and maintain students’ personal forms and files.
• Recognized and provide excellent, prompt customer service by answering all questions on the phone and in person in order to ensure student satisfaction.
- College Recruiter at Gwinnett College
- Occupational Therapy Assistant at N. Ga Hand Therapy & Ga Equine (770) 889-0885
- Financial Aid Officer at MedTech College
- Financial Aid Officer at American Intercontinental University
5 months at this Job
- Associate's in Occupational Therapy Assistant - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - General Studies
Vista College - Online Campus Feb 2018 to Present Title: College and Career Admissions Representative - Recruitment/Marketing/Sales · Participation in School sponsored events and activities. · Make outgoing calls as well as take incoming calls. · Cultivate personally developed lead sources. · Accurate record keeping in regard to leads and activity. · All admissions paperwork & reports completed accurately and on time. · Maintain enrolled students through effective follow-up procedures. · Professional representation of Computer Career Center a Division of Vista College. · Utilize accepted and ethical enrollment practices in relation to accreditation, federal & state rules and regulations. · Maintain the performance standards and percentages. · Receives all inquiry calls from potential students and promptly follow-up by setting appointments for a personal interview in an honest caring thorough manner. · Performs all other duties as assigned by the Admission's Director President. · Maintains a lead management system that safeguards the value of the college’s significant investment in marketing. · Conducts effective phone presentations and interviews with each candidate. · Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community. · Organizing and coordinating skills. · Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures. · Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- College Recruiter at Vista College Online
- Sales Manager at Frisco Popcorn
- Bilingual Certified Secretary by Fort Worth Independent School District at Fort Worth Independent School District
- College Recruiter at College and Career Admissions Representative - Le Cordon Bleu - College of Culinary Arts
11 months at this Job
In my current position as a Regional College Recruiter for the Dallas Regional Office, my job duties and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to: -Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels. -Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleges, universities, community college placement offices, students and student organizations as a source to generate qualified applicants. -Schedule and attend job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants. -Participate in the on-site career fairs and recruiting at colleges and universities. -Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants. -Conduct pre-employment screens and interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements. Refer qualified applicants to local Human Resources Department or Hiring Managers. -Correspond with job applicants to notify them of job opportunities. -Recruit for the Management Development Program, Emerging Leaders Program, Internship Program, and other open positions. -Maintain records of college recruiting activities and applicant referrals.
- College Recruiter at GEICO
- Operations Supervisor at The Home Depot
- Assitant Manager at FedEx Office
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Urban Geography and Planning
Manage a budget of $85,000 for the Triumph Foods Internship Program. Designed and implemented an internship program for current college students in fields such as Human Resources, Margins, Operations and Safety, Stockyards and Animal Welfare, and Research & Development Planned and organized events for the duration of the internship program such as networking events, volunteer activities, and social events Traveled to job fairs and career fairs throughout the United States seeking talent for college internships as well as open corporate roles. Lead team to drive organizational change by various means. Accountable for hiring over 60 team members per week for a 3000+ member team. Scheduling 100 plus interviews for various jobs throughout the plant on a weekly basis. Tracking results and career pathways. Virtual meetings and career fairs.
- College Recruiter/Human Resource Specialist at TRIUMPH FOODS, LLC
- Mortgage Loan Officer, Online Lending at MORTGAGE LENDERS OF AMERICA
- Executive Assistant at TRADITIONS CLUB
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Political Science
Manages daily administrative operations including establishing work priorities; assists in resolving problems related to the day-to-day support operations of the department. ❖ Provides and/or oversees the provision of administrative assistance and support to the office, to include problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management, day-to-day office coordination, and reception services. ❖ Evaluate student transcripts and/or records ❖ Broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs ❖ Supervises the daily activities of the Assistant Admissions Associates to ensure benchmark metrics are met for lead call-handling, appointment setting, and interview show rates. ❖ Ensure the highest standard of service to resolve student(s) concerns and discrepancies with tact and professionalism. ❖ Assures that inbound calls are handled in a consistent and efficient manner to optimize the success rate of first-time callers reaching the school and obtaining the information they need to further the inquiry process. ❖ Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing ❖ Assures that lead information is captured and recorded in a timely, accurate, and consistent fashion, and that status progression is appropriately executed in CampusVue. ❖ Orientation of new students ❖ Assures that leads are assigned in a timely way to the Admissions Associates per direction of the Director of Admissions. Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and other reports as needed to support the school's day-to-day Admissions function. ❖ Skillful in examining operations and procedures, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Senior College Recruiter/ College Counselor at Virginia College
- Property Manager at Flournoy Properties
- Leasing Manager, Colonial Properties Trust at McGhee Place
- Leasing Professional at
9 years at this Job
- - Real Estate License
Recruiting registered nurses, and nurse practitioners to the School of Nursing, and assisting each student through the enrollment process.
• Providing detailed information about the admissions process, by focusing on specific enrollment requirements and eligibility for various types of nursing degrees.
• Building rapport and trust by counseling each student by educating them on the different programs, Walden University resources and forecasting short and long-term employment options within the competitive nursing industry.
• Contribute to individual, team and department goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis; so that new student's targets are met each quarter.
- Enrollment Advisor/College Recruiter at Walden University
- Physician Support Specialist at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
- Admissions Advisor/College Recruiter at University of Maryland University College
- Admissions Advisor at Career Technical Institute
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Administration
• Develop and maintain College Recruitment in target states, while developing and maintaining relationships with key institutions through Career Services, professors, student clubs and counselors.
• Strategically created a database of key university officials at outreach schools, and maintained these relationships on an ongoing basis.
• Recruit qualified academic candidates for graduate school program. Provide information, guidance, and assistance to potential students related to enrollment and admission processes.
• Scheduled and deliver guest lectures in classrooms and students clubs, as well as information sessions for academic advising professionals.
- College Recruiter at Life Chiropractic College West
- Admissions Advisor at Heald College
- Chief Financial Officer at Sanchez Distribution, Inc
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Psychology
- Associate of Arts - Sales and Marketing
9. Sports Information Director/Director of Recruiting/Campus Life Coordinator/College Recruiter/Adjunct Instructor Resume
• Recruit students to attend Meridian Community College.
• Organize events and activities for MCC students to maintain engagement on campus.
• Recruit and enroll students in the dual enrollment/dual credit program at MCC.
• Instruct and teach students in various Health and Wellness courses.
- Sports Information Director/Director of Recruiting/Campus Life Coordinator/College Recruiter/Adjunct Instructor at Meridian Community College
- Social Studies Teacher at Meridian Public School District
- Sales Representative at AT&T
- Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach at Patrician Academy
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
- Advanced Diploma
• Provide information about colleges and their academic programs.
• Outbound calling 600+ per day.
• Confirm agreement to terms of privacy.
- Outbound College Recruiter at AC Media
- Bilingual Research Interviewer at Nielsen
- Cashier at Burger King
- Bilingual Secretary/Translator at Tu Agencia Latina
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Naval Science
- Currently Attending - Surgical Technologist