• Oversee recruiting policies and processes as they relate to campus recruiting.
• Build and maintain relationships with career services, professors and student groups.
• Manage full life cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, selections, extending offers, negotiating and ultimately on-boarding.
• Coordinate and participate in interview process and integrate information gained about candidates to make hiring decisions.
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
• Work closely with the summer interns to include coordinating social events, intern appreciation week, monthly check-ins and final presentations and reception.
• Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
• Stay up to date on current college recruiting trends on core campuses as well as nationwide.
• Comply with government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Monitor / Audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- College Recruiter at CGI
- HR Specialist at Arrow Electronics
- HR Assistant at 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office
- Teachers Assistant at KinderCare Learning Center
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- - Human Resources
Evaluate over 2,000 candidates for our College Programs via HireVue and in-person, selecting
the top 145 candidates to move forward to interviews with the executive panels
• Own the process for college recruiting at 27 properties at MGMRI, leading the change on creating more efficient processes and strengthening the candidate experience
• Create, manage, and participate in events at our selected top 20 universities, establishing relationships with the students, organizations, and career centers outside of job fairs
- College Recruiter at MGM Resorts International
- Audit Assistant at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Lead International Ambassador at Lee Business School
- Facilitator & Photographer at Walt Disney World Resort
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting - Business Administration
College recruiter for Reinhardt University
- College Recruiter at Savant Learning Systems
- Navicent Health Police Officer at Navicent Health
- Instructor Georgia Public Safety Training Center at
- Captain/Investigation Supervisor at Bleckley County Sheriff Office
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
• Plans, develop and facilitates student college success and college readiness workshops for specialized student populations
• Coordinates the scheduling of BC presentations at the ESOL and GED classes of Broward county
• Establish relationships and planning recruitment events with community agencies within Broward County to provide support to these specialized populations
• Collaborates with other departments in the planning and execution of events, case management functions and specialized interventions
• Develops, coordinates and executes seminars, workshops, and events to communicate strategies aimed at improving students’ college readiness and success
• Creates Power Points presentations for Outreach and employee training
• Creates reports, submit prospect cards and outreach events in Workday
• Provides utilization and success data to the Coordinator of Student Success
• Works collaboratively with Coordinator of Student Success, faculty, student success coaches, and advisement staff to develop strategies for keeping at-risk students in classes
- Student Success Advocate/ College Recruiter at Broward College
- Job and Career Development Coach at Hispanic Unity of Florida
- Program Assistant at Hispanic Unity of Florida
- Processing Document Specialist at Funeral Funding Center
8 months at this Job
- - Technical Management
- Bachelor's - Law and Political Science
As a College Recruiter, I visit law enforcement agencies and businesses in the field. I present information about Reinhardt's programs to working adults and provide them with the information needed to further their education at Reinhardt. I have a tremendous working relationship with agencies across the state through this job and through my law enforcement career.
- College Recruiter at Savant Learning Systems
- I retired at the rank of Lieutenant at Retired - Cherokee Sheriff's Office
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- - Professional Management Program
* Act as the contact person for internal and external clients. * Preform special projects as it relates to the day to day business of the regional office. * General day to day administrative duties * Maintain and update college job board posts * Attend career fairs and OCR events at local colleges * Keep contact with college career development teams to hand pick top candidates * Conduct interviews for internship positions * Manage budget for college recruitment activities * Manage intern teams (HR and Sales Teams) * Assist Recruitment manager with additional recruitment activities
- Regional Assistant / Asst College Recruiter at AFLAC, Tarrytown, NJ
- Executive Administrative Assistant at SEAN KELLY'S PERFORMANCE CENTER
- Teachers Assistant at WOODCLIFF LAKE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Paraprofessional at CLOSTER PUBLIC SCHOOLS
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Manage a budget of $85,000 for the Triumph Foods Internship Program. Designed and implemented an internship program for current college students in fields such as Human Resources, Margins, Operations and Safety, Stockyards and Animal Welfare, and Research & Development Planned and organized events for the duration of the internship program such as networking events, volunteer activities, and social events Traveled to job fairs and career fairs throughout the United States seeking talent for college internships as well as open corporate roles. Lead team to drive organizational change by various means. Accountable for hiring over 60 team members per week for a 3000+ member team. Scheduling 100 plus interviews for various jobs throughout the plant on a weekly basis. Tracking results and career pathways. Virtual meetings and career fairs.
- College Recruiter/Human Resource Specialist at TRIUMPH FOODS, LLC
- Mortgage Loan Officer, Online Lending at MORTGAGE LENDERS OF AMERICA
- Executive Assistant at TRADITIONS CLUB
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Political Science
• Military apprenticeship program- 6 US Air Force Military hired to date
• Daily checking with campus teams and hiring managers to develop and strategize recruitment plans
• Partner with University staff to execute recruitment plan and reach specific student populations
• Responsible for high volume recruitment in technology space
• Regular communication with the campus teams (hiring manager) throughout the recruitment process
• Consulting and influencing stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging RS knowledge
• Participate in career fairs, interviewing on campus and assisting with the organization and execution of office visits for final selection of candidates
• Express excellent candidate care throughout recruitment process: status updates, extending offers and initiating preemployment screenings
- Consulting College Recruiter at UnitedHealth Group
- Talent Acquisition Partner at Edison Learning, Inc
- Staffing Consultant/Client Services at Spectrum Staffing
- Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contractor) at Bristol-Myers Squibb
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management - Organizational Development
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature - English Literature
Recruit prospective students on degree programs and the admissions process through inbound and outbound calling
• Schedule and conduct admissions interviews
• Coordinate and instruct online group orientations for enrolled students
• Mentor to students whom have not met satisfactory academic progress
• Identify and address areas of concerns for prospective and enrolled students
• Report daily to the Director of admissions and Director of Academic Affairs on goal objectives
- College Recruiter at Victory University
- Admissions Counselor at Ashford University
- Safety Audit Supervisor at National Aviation Services - BWI and MHT Airport
- Junior/Intern Accountant at Birchwood Investments
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Provide full life-cycle recruiting for GEICO's Management Development Program and Business Leadership Summer
● Network and develop relationships to serve as a liaison between GEICO and local universities and colleges
● Attend, host, and develop a variety of on-campus events to create a pipeline and place individuals in appropriate positions
● Maintain close relationship with upper management team to stay calibrated and fulfill business hiring needs
- Regional College Recruiter at GEICO
- Sales Management Development Program at GEICO
- Business Leadership Summer Internship at GEICO
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing