I am an in-class tutor/teaching assistant at a College; I hold one hour sessions outside of the classroom in which I'm assigned. I create session plans weekly for each class I tutor for. I am known for my unique methods for teaching argumentation. My expertise is majorly in argumentation writing.
- College Tutor at SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE
- Honors list student at
at this Job
- Associates - English
- High school diploma
● Tutored various students from high-school to college level in English, college-level Calculus, Biology, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry
● Design and implemented lesson plans designed for each student's individual learning need
● Provided feedback and guidance for students' personal statements and applications to college
- College Tutor at Spelman College
- Scientist at Spelman College
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- - First Year Medical Student
end of a show, hospitably helping customers, and settling with venue Detroit, MI representatives. Kilgore College, Tutor
- Kilgore College, Tutor at Premiere Events Entertainment
- Professors Assistant at Kilgore College
- at graded papers, and cleaned lab
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
• Set up appointments with students who needed assistance with courses in English and Psychology in all levels.
• Attended meetings and events to recruit prospective College Discovery Students and those who needs tutoring.
• Communicate with students on areas that need improvement and what content needs to be clarified.
• Also assists in areas with time management, organizational skills, annotation and communication with others.
- College Tutor at Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Head Coach at Super Soccer Stars
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Psychology - Psychology
- Associate of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Tutor students online in Psychology, Sociology, and Government
- College Tutor at Northeast Community College
- Server at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Box Office & Concessions at Norfolk 7 Theatre
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - sociology
- Associates Degree - Behavioral Science
Tutor in college level History, Social Studies, and Writing. Experience with online classroom software, virtual teaching, editing, and proofreading. Responsibilities include test prep, one-on-one teaching, editing, time management assistance, and study skills assessments.
- College Tutor at Brainfuse
- Social Media and Internet Marketing Manager/IT Manager at Terrific Cars
- Project Manager at Sonus Productions
- Circulation Desk Associate at Harold D. Cooley Memorial Library
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts - History
- Bachelor of Science - Religion
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Tutoring has been my most recent job that I do during the school year. I tutor many people, one of them being a woman whose second language is English. She has a hard time understanding the language. I tutor her in physical anthropology, communications, and art history.
● While tutoring her I have learned how to be patient, even in the most frustrating of times. By tutoring her I have become a better communicator and how to be lead a situation without undermining her feelings of frustration from not understanding the content.
- College Tutor at
- Chick'n Rice Server at CnR
- at Red Bull North America Social Media Team
- Writer, Arts Editor, and Social Media Manager at "Le Sabre" Cleveland High School Newspaper
at this Job
- - culture and humanities
Tutor Marist students in Financial/Managerial Accounting, Statistics and Calculus with Management Applications
- Marist College Tutor at Marist College
- Business Operations Intern at News America Marketing
- Business Assistant Intern at Appfleet Ventures
- Intern at Finance of America
3 years at this Job
- B.S. in Business - Finance
Individualized and group tutoring of high school students by implementing AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) strategies allowing students to develop and strengthen critical thinking skills. As a tutor I support and guide students in discussion to utilize social and academic skills to achieve a greater level of understanding.
- College Tutor at CSUDH Foundation
- Physical Therapy Dept., Intern at Rehabilitation Institute of Southern California
- Research Assistant at Pediatric Exercise and Genomics Research Center
- Shadower at Karate for All
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health Sciences
- Associate of Arts
Meet with students on a one-to-one or small-group basis to give learning assistance, maintain a weekly schedule of available hours in the success center for student appointments for content course and/or learning strategies, keep regular and accurate records of tutoring sessions visit class you are tutoring and make contact with the instructor at least once to obtain any necessary course syllabi or materials, assist with additional duties as needed. All other duties assigned.
- College Tutor at Summit Career College
- Caregiver at
- Asset Recovery Manager I at REO
- Foreclosure Liaisons/V.P. Loan Documentation at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
1 year at this Job
- Vocational - Nursing