Provided Welding and Fabrication skills as needed and assist Pipe Fitter in making the proper fit to maintain 98% weld compliance using Tig and Stick weld CC GROUP 09/5/2016/04/30/2017 Combination Welder Provided Welding and Fabrication skills as needed and assist Pipe Fitter in making the proper fit to maintain 98% weld compliance using Tig and Stick weld AUSTIN IND 09-1-2015/12-23-2015 Combination Welder Provided Welding and Fabrication skills as needed and assist Pipe Fitter in making the proper fit to maintain 98% weld compliance using Tig and Stick weld
- Combination Welder at JACOBS ENGINEERING
- Combination Welder at FLUOR CORPORATION
- Combination Welder at PERFORMANCE INC
- Combination Welder at TURNER INDUSTRIES
9 months at this Job
- - Arc & Gas Technology
- - Practical Welding Technology
I am a combination welder, I can fit and weld both structural and pipe. I can pass X-ray and dye pin testing
- Combination Welder at Custom Metal Fabrication
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Associate - Applied science
Combination Welder and Fabricator, December 2015 - August 2018
Designed, drafted, and manufactured blueprints used for company production.
• Managed employees for item quality control.
• Created and streamlined inventory lists for management enabling a decrease in unit cost.
• Developed products from the design phase to completion, ensuring a smooth production model.
- Combination Welder and Fabricator at Shook Mobile Technology
- Combination Welder and Fabricator at Vantem Modular Composites
- Combination Welder and Fabricator at Bell Experimental Group
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - M.E.C.P
My name is Kevin Fitzgerald and for the past 50 years of my life, I have been involved in industrial trades and since 1976, I have been an employee of the Raytheon Corporation. My most recent position was as a Combination Welder. I was responsible for the set up and operation of oxyacetylene, arc, insert gas tungsten arc, insert gas metal arc and resistance welding equipment; to weld a wide variety of experimental and production parts, subassemblies, assemblies and structures of all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. In addition, I was also responsible for performing all types of brazing and soldering to join various metallic materials.
• Work from prints, specifications, sketches, process sheets, engineer's instructions and written and/or oral instructions to perform various welding, brazing and soldering operations to meet both company and military specification.
• Improvises or fabricated holding fixtures as necessary
• Determined sequence of welding operations utilizing extensive knowledge of welding heat effects, in order to avoid distortion maintains required close tolerances.
• Performs soft soldering operations using such equipment as soldering iron, ultrasonic solderer and gas torches.
• Selects required filler materials for the proper fusion of various metals and alloys.
• Performs all types of brazing using such equipment as gas torches, induction brazers and vacuum brazing furnaces and using appropriate fillers and fluxes.
• Pre-heats and post heats materials when required. Utilizes tensile testing equipment to perform required pull test prior to resistance welding.
• Performs other similar duties as required or directed
- Combination Welder at
43 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - sheet metal trade
Responsibilities I were responsible for, welding scrap holders. My particular assignment were the base but i would often assist with other functions such as the brake press, hand grinders, overhead crane, packaging, and helping out in other areas of need when needed. Accomplishments Although i made an individual effort to always work hard i also learned the values of teamwork. I believe i made an impact in areas of experience and reliabilitie. Skills Used Combination welding
- Combination Welder at accurate machine & tool
8 years at this Job
welder fab in mig,stick,and tig on mild steel and S.S OR cutting torch equp.
- combination welder at ARLON GRAPHICS
5 months at this Job
- Some college
- some college - welding
- Combination welder at Shaw , cb&i, mcdermot, aptim, brown & root.
- Forman at Brown & Root
- Combination welder at CB&I
- Combination welder at
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Pipe and structural weld in new construction of US Silica plants climbing up to 185 feet Boiler outages, repairing tubes using stick, tig, mig
- Combination Welder at The Overlay Guys llc
- Combination Pipe Welder at LPR CONSTRUCTION
- Combination Welder at Tradesmen International
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Arkansas welding academy - Combination welding
- High school
Pipeline welding.Pipe Fabrications 6010 8010 downhill heliarc tig and stick carbkm steel,stainlessteel,Chrome.alloys 20 hastalloys 7018
- Combination Welder at Strike LLC
- Rig welder at
2 months at this Job
- Some high school
- None - None
Complete welding projects in 2G, 3G, 5G, and 6G positions in accordance with specified standards and welding procedure specifications using GTAW and SMAW. Responsible for following onsite safety guidelines.
- COMBINATION WELDER at TELLEPSEN INDUSTRIAL
- MAINTENANCE WELDER at EGF ENERGY PARTNERS
- Welder at Basic Equipment
7 months at this Job
- - Welding Technology
- - SMAW & GTAW X-Ray Pipe Welding
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA