Commercial account manager over 8 stores managing over 5 million a year in business. Set daily directions to store teams,managers, devilry drivers. Utilities sale force to log visits and communicate information. Grew sales by over 700k in one year.
- Advance Auto Parts at Commercial Account Manager
- Territory Sales Representative at Kellogg Company
- Sales Service Representative at Mondelez International
- Reset Rep Sales Lead at PL Marketing
at this Job
- - communication studies
Commercial Account Manager/ Owner * 20A3-2017 Large and small commercial Accounts, Direct market$. Excess and Surplus Lines. Billing, Workers Comp, Audits, NYS Department of Housing requirements, State lnsurance plans, rounding out accounts, new business, certificates, accord 855, etc, employee management. License Arizona Property & Casualty
- Commercial Account Manager at Nancy Hardy Insurance/ JMG Agency
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - All Fields
Calling on (Athletic Departments -Apartments - Hotels - Gyms) POSITION: Commercial Account Manager Texas - in order to promote various sports equipment and other items for sales. Gain distribution contracts with 2 different (ISD) school districts in Houston and Fort Bent County after preparing introduction for committee to review. Set in motion Apartment presentation for 600 unit facility. Fans, light fixtures etc.
- Commercial Account Manager Texas at Wilkins Sales Solutions
- Sales & Distribution Network Calling on Pilot - Love Travel Centers at DAS Inc
- President - Set at Nano's Connection
- Store Manager - Took store sales at Vitamin Shoppe
9 months at this Job
- Business Marketing - Sales
- - Chinese Tradition Medicine
Experienced results driven commercial account manager presently handling high end clients in the Greater Nashville area. Generalist and have written in most industries which include: restaurants, healthcare, manufacturing, distributing, construction, entertainment, habitational and non profits. Successful marketing of new and renewal placements in order to provide clients with the most suitable coverage options for their business. Accurate and precise data management ensuring proper billing and finance procedures are adhered to. Proficient in all agency systems to include AMS360. Effective communication with fellow team members ensuring seamless customer service for each client. Attentive oversight provided to clients including open and ongoing communication throughout the policy term.
- Commercial Account Manager at Strong Client Relationships
- Commercial Account Manager at Marsh McLennan Agency
- Commercial Account Manager at Gateway Insurance Agency
- Commercial Account Manager at SLATON RISK SERVICES
1 year at this Job
Commercial Account Manager 2015 - 18 Medford, OR General manager - 2014 - 15 Scottsbluff, NE Assistant General Manager - 2013 -14 Fort Collins, CO Retail Parts Pro - 2012 -13 Seymour, TN * Customer Service in Retail/Commercial management * Employee staffing and scheduling * Inventory management within profit/loss margins * Extended training in vehicle maintenance and technology * Manage cash deposits * Profit and Loss summaries * Quarterly audits * Sales Leadership * Merchandising * Testing of key components for most vehicles * Ordering and processing * Payroll processing * Coaching customer service/sales
- Commercial Account Manager at Advance Auto Parts
- Regional Fleet Parts Supervisor / Asset Coordinator at Select Energy Services, LLC
- Regional Fleet Specialist at Select Energy Services, LLC
- Regional Asset Coordinator at Select Energy Services, LLC
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Synopsis Ensure Bentley's End Users secure additional new business revenue by meeting or exceeding Industry
Compliance Requirements, thus strengthening End User's project Win-rates through the use of Bentley's cutting edge engineering software.
● Subscriptions Sales colleagues provide sales and support through workflows. We attempt to capture all relevant pricing and commercial terms and conditions through annual renewal discussions.
● Product Advancement Colleagues are focusing primarily on expanding license sales for our product lines and brands.
● Commercial Account Colleagues are focused on finding new business for targeted programs. ARR Change is a heavy component of the Commercial Account Manager's focus. Achievements
● Increased business with existing accounts by 20%+ by having new products ordered.
● Good performer in District past 8 months achieving over 90% of annual quota (strategic planning).
● Managed all aspects of country's account business dealings i.e. contract management, orders, quotes and worked closely with business managers, CEO's and general operations as key contact person.
- COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at BENTLEY SYSTEMS
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL
- SALES SPECIALIST at SYSTEX
7 months at this Job
- - Marketing
Lutz, FL (Commercial and Personal Lines Independent Insurance Agency - Garage Liability, General Liability, Property, Auto, Excess/Umbrella, Inland Marine, & Worker's Compensation) Commercial Account Manager: Assisting with management of new and renewal book of business for three producers consisting of a variety of small firm commercial accounts ranging from artisan contractors, retail and service oriented exposures. Lines of coverage include Garage Liability, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Property, Auto, Umbrella, Inland Marine, Worker's Compensation, Professional Liability, D & O, and Builders Risk. Marketing and quoting online using Standard and Surplus Lines carriers through brokers or direct market access; Submissions, including compilation of applications (Acord or Carrier/Coverage specific) and ordering/review of loss runs; Proposals; Binding; Processing and reviewing of policies and endorsements, setting up Master Certificates, issuance of certificates and evidence of property; Work Comp Audits, Customer Service involving review of coverages, endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements, and audits; Invoicing; Accounts Receivable (processing payments, deposits, and installments); Accounts Payable (processing payments to select carriers and brokers)
- Commercial Account Manager at Morrow Insurance Group
- Account Manager at Commercial and Personal Lines Independent Insurance Agency
- Account Manager at USI Insurance Services, LLC
- Commercial Lines Marketing Representative at Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management, Inc
6 months at this Job
- - Music
- - Classical piano and Music Theory
Commercial Account Manager. Handling of large and medium size accounts, oil and gas accounts, contractors, manufacturers, doctors and attorneys, retail, transportation.
- Commercial Account Manager at Jones and Lowe Insurance Agency
- Commercial Lines Account Manager at Truitt Insurance
- Personal Lines Account Manager at Galveston Insurance Associates
- Commercial lines Account manager at Capitol City Insurance Agency
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration Oklahoma State Univ, Currently working on CLCS designation, Texas Property and Casualty License, Texas Health and Life License, Legal Certificate.
As a Commercial Account Manager I oversee a successful sales team of 35 and more than 150 commercial accounts in 6 territories on the Seacoast of New Hampshire. I build continuous relationships with commercial accounts, sell the Advance Auto Parts brand and provide exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction. Awarded Elite Account Manager in 2017 to aid in development and implementation of the upgraded B2B website. I am working with the Marketing department and Information Technology team to integrate customer feedback and company visions into a new and improved online ordering mainframe. Recognized by the Regional Vice President of Advance Auto Parts as one of the top 10 Commercial Account Managers in 2016 for exceeding goal 136% with an account growth of 28%. I was also promoted to a corporate sales position after 12 months of employment with the company.
- Commercial Account Manager at Advance Auto Parts
- Assistant General Manager at Advance Auto Parts
- Domestic and International Office Manager at AquaCache, LTD
- Personal Banking Specialist at Citizens Bank
4 years at this Job
• Responsible for Commercial Sales targeting mid-size to large companies and specific vertical markets.
• Successfully achieved account profitability and maintained sales targets; served as the primary account contact and providing account management.
• Responsibilities also include the successful navigation of the completion of sales, supervising the service cycle within the internal organization, beginning with the first contact with the customer all the way through customer retention and referrals.
- Commercial Account Manager at ADT Commercial Security Services
- Branch Account Manager at Allgood Pest Solutions
- Branch Account Manager at Terminix Commercial
- Business Development Manager at Materials Analytical Services, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Design