Financial management of 6 commercial entities.
- Commercial Analyst at Chugach Commercial Holdings
- Consultant at Arctic IT
- Commercial Vehicle Sales at TrailerCraft
- Senior Performance Management Analyst at British Petroleum
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Monitoring, validating and influencing PROS segment forecast
• Recognizing and pro-actively adjusting forecast to changing passenger flows due to market events, economies, schedules, competition etc.
• Setting up and maintaining communication links with the various Sales and other relevant departments to ensure coordination and flow of feedback of market conditions and feedback
• Monitoring booking behavior to ensure segment demand develops as expected and take corrective actions when necessary
• Assisting Pricing Team in strategic pricing policies of each region
• Assist the Commercial Analyst team in forecasting demand, market trends and seasonality for planning and annual financial budgets
• Carry out tests on the show-up forecasts and optimizers' solutions and continuously try to uncover improvements
• Adjust and monitor overbooking levels and inputs
• Provide and implement route inventory strategy to ensure continuous success and revenue growth for the new destinations
• Continuously match capacity to changing demand trends to minimize operating costs, the costs of flying empty seats, Customer reservation Systems costs and denied boarding related costs by initiating aircraft upgrades and downgrades.
- Assist the Commercial Analyst at Kenya Airways PLC
- Transformation Analyst at Kenya Airways PLC
- July 30th - Aug 10th Aug - Presiding Officer at Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission
- Front office assistant and responding to specific requests from members at Kalamazoo College
1 year at this Job
- - Applied Economics and Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics - Sociology
- - (KCSE) B+
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
Manage annual budgets, forecasting procedures. Project management of product launches that comprised: Synchronizing efforts of team members across stakeholders including Marketing, Advertising Agencies, Supply Chain, Finance, Product Engineering, Medical, Regulatory and Legal. Creating presentations; manage team meetings and minutes, tracking of deliverables identification of risks and status reports. Updating project plan with appropriate project status, milestones, budget information and resource assignments. Established company dashboard and key indicators in collaboration with business units. Support marketing with analytics to understand market trends, competitors and customer preferences. Management reporting on top 20 customers, pricing, cooperative advertising spend, digital and TV media spend to maximize ROI in conjunction with media agencies. Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures for Finance and Product Development.
- Commercial Analyst/Project Manager at Purdue Pharma
- Manager of Business Development at American Express Platinum/Centurion Card
- Manager of Industry Planning at American Express Global Establishment Services Hong Kong
- Finance Manager at Monsanto
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry and Business
• Organized interactive dashboards on Microsoft Power BI that pull data from multiple sources
• Analyzed drop ship data through various parameters including time frames and sales regions
• Managed SAP database and executed querries to discover information on over 500,000 transactions
• Collaborated with financial analysts to build visual tools for tracking global market trends
- Commercial Analyst Intern at Warren Rupp, Inc
- Sales Analyst Intern at Dana Incorporated
- The Hatch Student Entrepreneur at Bowling Green State University
- Marketing Research Intern at Sauder Manufacturing Co
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Analytics & Intelligence and Marketing
Spearheaded performance improvement initiatives, including pallet count reduction, trailer use improvement, open receivables reduction, cost savings initiatives, etc., while ensuring organizational goals are met by eliminating issues in plant performance and customer satisfaction. Analyzed customer accounts, inventory performance, and financial data to develop accurate reports that inform strategic decision making. Evaluated product performance to forecast demand and effectively schedule production.
● Exceeded budgeted volume and fostered sales growth by training new hires cross-functionally to ensure optimal service for high profile accounts.
● Cut down aged raw materials to earn a $13K corporate incentive to the plant by conceptualizing and integrating creative production solutions.
● Ensured accounts receivables were 95% current while resolving $90K in open aged customer credits by researching accounts and documenting account status for payment processing.
● Reduced aged-inventory while ensuring FIFO compliance by fostering collaboration with customer service, sales, and warehouse teams.
- Commercial Analyst at International Paper
- Customer Service Manager at International Paper
- Director of Customer Service & Purchasing at American River Packaging
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Managed analytic projects through all phases, including data quality, data modeling, statistical analysis, data visualization and presentation of results and deliverables. Conducted regular and ad-hoc market intelligence analyses, data mining and predictive analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insight. Maintain data quality and data cleanup in SFDC via constant data analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Quantitative Commercial Analyst, Salesforce Administrator at ALCAMI
- Capstone Project Consultant at INVESCO
- Researcher at University of Rochester
- Researcher, Cofounder at ISHUU
1 year at this Job
- Master of Quantitative Management - Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts - Financial Economics and Psychology
• Conducted face to face marketing of NASA technologies at Semiconductor Conference 2018 in San Francisco
• Responsible for digitizing all license agreements and helped to set up reminders for when payment is due
• Aided graduate student in research into the Bosch process at Mississippi State University
• Provided support in the development of a completely automated targeting system to help with marketing
- Commercial Analyst Intern - Technology Transfer at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center
- Property Risk Consulting Intern at Marsh Risk Consulting
- Manufacturing Engineering Intern at Littelfuse
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Manage the Revenue and Receivables areas.
• Ensure accurate and timely billing of operational activities.
• Ensure proper accounting of revenue and receivables.
• Management and financial reporting on statistics, revenue and receivables.
• Prepare revenue and statistics annual budget, forecast and estimates.
• Analyze the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for decision making.
• Develop pricing and project models and conduct sensitivity analysis thereof.
• Assist the CEO in analyzing and preparing Customer's Tariffs.
• Research and analysis on other Ports within the region to guide decision making.
• Maintain statistics database and analyze statistical data on Customers and the industry.
• Review statistical data for dispatch to the Port Authority.
• Maintain Customer's statement files.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits. Key Achievements
• Successfully develop Business Activity and Revenue Budget Model.
• Team lead for the implementation of Navis Billing Application
• Successfully implemented Oracle Receivables.
• Developed tariff and pricing analysis models.
• Developed reporting models for Statistical data, management, and financial reporting.
- Commercial Analyst at Kingston Freeport Terminal Ltd
- Cost Accountant /Financial Analyst at Kingston Container Services (KCT)
- Financial Analyst at Jamaica Private Power Company
- Financial Analyst at Air Jamaica Limited
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Executive Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BSc. - Marketing
- - ASc. Business Administration
Direct all aspects of daily operations in providing guidance to new program development and management for the collection, tracking, and analysis of business performance data.
• Led all team efforts in the development and implementation of new market segmentation visualization tools.
• Established a culture of continuous improvement within the entire team by constantly crafting ideas and potential recommendations for expanding, scaling, and enhancing the performance of business operations.
• Established cross-functional support teams which proved valuable in enabling sales initiatives to quickly respond to market needs outside of the US.
• Cultivated a culture of loyalty within the department which led to a turnover rate of 11.1% over a period of 10 years.
• Increased sales in emerging markets by over 30% for two years without requiring any additional resources.
• Commended for excellent leadership in managing over $2.3 million worth of emerging market sales for three years.
- Sales Support Manager and Commercial Analyst at Tecan US, Inc
- Sales Support Manager at Tecan US, Inc
- Technical Sales Support Coordinator at Tecan US, Inc
- Technical Services Specialist at Tecan US, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
•Small business administration;
•Capturing new customers and Marketing dissemination;
•Buying and selling (Party supplies);
•Strategies and new projects;
- Commercial Analyst and Financial Manager (Partner) at
- Partner at Franchise Bosch Car Service
- Owner at Auto Parts Trade Store
- Civil Engineer / Manager (Partner) at JRZ Engenharia
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
- English - Second language