Submission New Commercial Applications
- Commercial Analyst at First Rand
at this Job
deals are meeting regulatory and business guidelines as well as calculating payout margins for Ambit and the brokers.
• Created procedures our commercial Ops team.
• In charge of multiple Commercial queues that vary from Broker/BDM questions, Large commercial Enrollments, call center exceptions, customer account management/maintenance, data management.
• Promoted to Large Commercial Analyst
• Process agent weekly reports to monitor their performance also provided feedback as needed and helped set goals for their end of the month scores.
• Manage any escalated calls and provided solutions to our consultants. Investigated and resolved customers/consultant issues and complaints regarding operational matters - Handled all queries and client feedback in a professional manner. Guide and supervised the assigned team as per the company rules and regulations. Monitored the timely performance and Quality of the employee calls in the workforce and motivated them to accomplish more.
• Promoted to Consultant Support Team Lead on 1/19/2014
• Promoted to SC VIP consultant support, my responsibilities included working/researching incoming faxes for deposit waivers, customer service orders, customer account inquires and manage changes on their account. Multitasking while handling consultant calls and working our daily cases, while maintaining a positive attitude and willingness to assist our consultants and customer calls with any assistance they might need.
• Promoted to MC/RC Consultant (MLM) Support. My duties included assisting consultants with customer status orders, commissions, and research cases and finding solutions to any possible customer issues. Provide consultants advice to grow and manage their business, while keeping them motivate with their efforts and positive contribution to Ambit.
• Assist customers with any questions concerning their account. Created different work orders and service request depending on our customer needs, provided customers with advice to better manage their energy and save on their monthly invoice. I was able to quickly and effectively solve customer issues and provide solutions. Shortly after I received a promotion to Other Markets Accounts/Commercial, handled enrollments, accounts inquiries, billing issues and provided them with solutions along with providing quality customer service to better assist our customer.
- Large Commercial Analyst at Ambit Energy
- Customer Care at Espinoza Delivery
- Lead Teller at Wells Fargo
- Bilingual CSR at GWA Datatrac
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Science Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
• Manage and assist in the marketing of over $19 million worth of accounts
• Develop loss summaries and revise/renew insurance certificates during each accounts renewal process
• Utilize SpatialKey software to forecast the effects of weather events for individual client locations
• Complete commercial property evaluations using Marshall & Swift software to determine risks for client locations
• Support Account Executives to prepare analytics of client risk exposures to submit to the insurer market
- Commercial Analyst at McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc
- at Gamma Iota Sigma
- at Gamma Iota Sigma
- Member at Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Risk Management and Insurance - Insurance Society
• QA/QC and primary approval of all Joint Interest Billings (JIB)
• Research, analyze and present o OBO metrics and Weekly Commercial Briefing o Quarterly peer earnings release summary o Drilling, completions & production data from WI wells o Quarterly review of producing infills/type curves
• MEPAC Ambassador / Company Representative Advanced Engineering Technician
• Assist upper management with preparation of special requests and projects
• Setup, maintain, train and QC WellView
• Research, compile and present o Monthly/Quarterly Accountability o Division/Vendor KPI's o Rig Pacesetter Boards o Offset DVD Curves
- Commercial Analyst at Marathon Oil
- Senior Operations Analyst at Circle 9 Resources
- Senior Engineering Analyst at Chaparral Energy
- Engineering Technician, Northern Region Drilling at Continental Resources
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Management - Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - IHS Energy
• Create and execute over 1000 NAESB, Commercial, Proforma, Marketing and Intercompany contracts.
• Execute Capacity Release bids on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Negotiate and process approximately 80-100 deals monthly for multiple company assets and regions.
• Process quarterly Rate Escalations on multiple company assets.
• Manage the monthly IFERC Pricing and Rate Schedules.
• Manage the Business Systems Group Monthly A/P processing for all Quorum Invoicing.
• Apprise Executive Leadership Team of monthly performance of new contracts and deal origination on multiple company assets.
• Manage Quorum and SharePoint contract system for maintaining contracts for external customers.
- Commercial Analyst at AMERICAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LLC
- Program Director at PIDX INTERNATIONAL
- Business Development Consultant at HEDGEFORD MANAGEMENT
- Manager, Business Development at CSD ENGINEERS
11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Management
- B.B.A. - Management Information Systems
- A.A. - Organizational Leadership Training
Nurture new business to drive the financial vitality of Alpheus Enterprise, Inc., a polymer broker organization and direct agent of Formosa Plastics Corp. USA and Asia, for the Latin American and local markets.
• Analyze market data within the petrochemical industry to position the company in line with current industry trends and customer needs. Focusing on PP, PE, and PVC via (Platts Market and ICIS).
• Support and lead the sales team by developing and executing strategic sales plans to generate new business.
• Identify client requirements specified within the RFP and address appropriately within the proposal.
• Analyze price fluctuation for spot and contract commodities to negotiate the best trade options with distributors and end-users.
• Collaborate with logistics and accounting departments to arrange shipping according to the negotiated terms (bulk or container).
• Lead proposal development, market pricing strategy and forecasting.
• Track order status and confirm ETA to ensure on-time delivery.
• Prepare and analyze monthly reports to forecast sales for subsequent months.
• Source and secure new suppliers capable of meeting quality credibility levels therefore decreasing lead times and avoiding material shortages.
- COMMERCIAL ANALYST at Alpheus Enterprise, Inc
- INTERNATIONAL PURCHASING ANALYST at PDVSA Services Inc
- INT'L SALES MANAGER at Texma Petroleum Machinery LLC
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations / Marketing
Received, processed and completed all new business, reinstatements, changes, cancellations, quotes ◆ Xerox ◆ Faxing ◆ Utilize 10-key ◆ Filing ◆ Assisted agents with all of their questions ◆ Provided customer service ◆ Data entry
- Commercial Analyst at Farmers Insurance Group
23 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical
Spearheaded performance improvement initiatives, including pallet count reduction, trailer use improvement, open receivables reduction, cost savings initiatives, etc., while ensuring organizational goals are met by eliminating issues in plant performance and customer satisfaction. Analyzed customer accounts, inventory performance, and financial data to develop accurate reports that inform strategic decision making. Evaluated product performance to forecast demand and effectively schedule production.
● Exceeded budgeted volume and fostered sales growth by training new hires cross-functionally to ensure optimal service for high profile accounts.
● Cut down aged raw materials to earn a $13K corporate incentive to the plant by conceptualizing and integrating creative production solutions.
● Ensured accounts receivables were 95% current while resolving $90K in open aged customer credits by researching accounts and documenting account status for payment processing.
● Reduced aged-inventory while ensuring FIFO compliance by fostering collaboration with customer service, sales, and warehouse teams.
- Commercial Analyst at International Paper
- Customer Service Manager at International Paper
- Director of Customer Service & Purchasing at American River Packaging
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Partnered with the Sales and Marketing team to conduct financial analytics and modeling + Developed cost/benefit analysis and found optimal solutions to logistical and operational challenges + Prepared PowerPoint presentations for senior management + Conducted industry research to assist the Sales and Marketing team make strategic decisions related to pricing, market targets, new business opportunities
- Commercial Analyst at Enviva LP
- Aviation Analyst at Morten Beyer & Agnew
- Investment Banking Analyst at Bryant Park Capital
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Finance
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance
o Collected, reviewed, and analyzed business data and to ensure compliance of policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. o Created, maintained and delivered accurate business reports and documentations in a timely manner. o Served as lead point when working in small teams within the department. o Worked alongside management and project team stakeholders to perform analysis of data and compilation reports. o Tested reports for delinquencies within accounts, enduring all issues were identified, reported and resolved.
- Commercial Analyst at Citizens Bank
- Lead Teller at Citizens Bank
- Universal Banker at Citizens Bank
- Media Team Leader at Eagle Heights Church
9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management