• Maintain and develop client relationships, exploring opportunities to provide additional credit and non-credit services. Manging growth in lending portfolio for both SBA and conventional loans.
• Ensure consistency in deal structuring to bridge client needs to appropriate risk mitigation through detailed analysis and underwriting of credit.
• Head of the NBI committee (New business Incubatives) NOTABLE PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS
• In first 8 months closed 8 loans totalling $13.4mm, approved loans till date $15.1mm and $6.8mm in underwriting. With largest pipeline ($25mm+) and approved deals and on track to be the number one lender in the bank in 2018.
• Gained advanced credit & underwriting skills on multiple platforms with Tri city's and Waukesha bank's extensive training programs.
• Increased major share in loans in the Chicago land area and south eastern Wisconsin especially in retail industry.
- COMMERCIAL BANKER at Waukesha State Bank
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at Tri City National Bank
- AVP- BUSINESS BANKING- NORTH INDIA at ICICI Bank
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER at ICICI Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Enterprise Risk Management
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Snapshot: Progressed through multiple roles requiring deep understanding of business objectives and bank/treasury products and services to develop solutions for clients' complex business, financing and treasury challenges. Promoted to increase prospecting coverage and convert new client relationships in a broad range of industries as bank expands its middle market business into Georgia. Provide guidance and financial solutions to companies with revenues between $20 million and $500 million. Team with Bankers, Credit and Treasury Management Officers to help business clients meet financial objectives while streamlining processes and costs.
Prepare RFP responses for banking/treasury services and run cost/benefit analysis based on client statistics and understanding of client business practices. Price products and services and win ancillary business (treasury services, liquidity, commercial credit card, merchant services, FX). Work with internal teams to price larger credit transactions such as syndicated loans, Capital Markets, and Asset Based Lending. Set up POBO/ROBO structures, lockbox, remote deposit capture, coin and currency, etc. Assist clients with Workday, SAP, Oracle and EPIC implementations.
• Helped take Atlanta group to Top 3 in revenue out of 33 expansion cities with 40% YoY revenue increase.
• Surpassed calling goals by 35%. Secured new relationship that yields $100,000/year in recurring revenue.
• Identified 20 new prospects for bankers resulting in $50 million in revenues; delivered 10 proposals to clients and prospects; and achieved 5 prospect conversations (exceeded goal by 2).
- COMMERCIAL BANKER at JPMORGAN CHASE
- at JPMORGAN CHASE
- SENIOR TREASURY ASSOCIATE at JPMORGAN CHASE
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING OFFICER (AML) at JPMORGAN CHASE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Studies
- CAMS - Continuing Education
- Commercial Banker at Coldesina
- Relationship Advisor II at Pacific Mercantile Bank
- Member Services Representative III at Eagle Community Credit Union
- Member Service Representative III at Costa Mesa Federal Credit Union
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Develop and implement business development marketing strategies that targets middle market businesses with revenues from $5.0 million to $75 million and credit needs greater than $2.0 million. My commercial loan portfolio has grown by 66% from $36 million to $60 million in committed or funded loans, consisting primarily of new commercial & industrial and owner occupied real estate lending relationships to the bank.
• Identified, selected, developed, managed, serviced and expanded relationships offering a full range of loan, deposit and other non-credit services to existing and prospective clients.
• Advised clients on many types of financial risk management products including: interest rate swaps, international banking services like trade letters of credit and foreign exchange risk management options.
• Aggressively called on potential and existing clients to maintain productivity and profitability in lending and non-lending relationships.
• Obtained and evaluated financial information and other relevant facts on borrowers.
• Structured and proposed value-added financial solutions to customers and prospects.
• Maintained active pipeline of loan and cash management prospects.
• Cultivated new business relationships through proactive participation in business development activities.
• Established credit referral pipeline through development of internal and external centers of influence.
• Managed commercial delinquency at an acceptable level.
- Vice President - Senior Commercial Banker at Capital Bank
- Vice President - Commercial Banking at Carolina Bank
- Manager of Cash Management & Treasury Services & Merchant Services at New Bridge Bank
- Senior Commercial Relationship Manager at RBC Centura National Bank
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Sales
- M.B.A. - Finance
- B.S. - Microbiology
Build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers. ◆ Solicit new customers and provide excellent service to existing customers ◆ Provide solutions for loan structuring and effective product use for credit needs ◆ Maintain the highest possible credit quality in my portfolio ◆ Process loans in Laser Pro ◆ Focus on multitasking and efficiency ◆ Customer service and presentation skills
- Agricultural/Commercial Banker at New Peoples Bank
- Digital Relationship Banker at New Peoples Bank
- Child Care Services and Horsemanship Instructor at Lowes
- Customer Service/Cashier at Lowes
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate in General Studies - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans Meet goals and metrics Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Branch Manager / Commercial Banker at Regions Bank
- President / Owner at Advanced Hiring Solutions Inc
- Director of Marketing/Sales at Johnson Drug & Home Medical
- National Accounts Manager at Office Depot BSD
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Business / Human Resource Management
- - Nursing
● Facilitated the debt component of the capital structure of privately held companies with revenues of up to $300MM by extending credit to finance acquisitions, working capital, equity buy ins/buy outs and fixed asset purchases, in addition to funding construction projects and acquisition of owner occupied and income producing properties by developers and investors
● Managed a portfolio of $55MM
● Assessed credit risk and extended credit in both Commercial and Industrial (C&I), Income Producing Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate (OOCRE), primary and investment residential real estate, SBA, non-recourse, factoring and asset based lending
● Maintained an industry focus in health care, manufacturing, wholesale, construction and real estate, and professional service firms
● Fluid knowledge of cash flow analysis, properly marginalizing collateral, assessing credit risk, liquidity and default risks, assessing operating entities management capabilities, assessing sources of repayment, credit structuring and determining risk based pricing
- AVP, Commercial Banker III at Centennial Bank
- AVP, Commercial Banker II at Synovus Bank
- VP, Small Business Banker at Bank of America
- Branch Manager at SunTrust Bank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Economics and Finance
Dealer Services provide commercial lending products such as floorplan, lending and depository solutions to franchised automobile dealerships looking to expand, renovate, acquire or grow. Responsible for achieving overall business results for Revenue growth, Net Commitment growth, treasury services and leadership & teamwork.
- Associate Commercial Banker for Auto Finance Dealer Commercial Services at JPMorgan Chase
- Senior Loan Processor, Mortgage Banking Retail Operations at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing - Business Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Leadership Experience
Job Responsibilities: * Establishes and maintains great working relationships with assigned business accounts. * Serves as the contact banker on the day to day operations between program administrators or relationship managers. * Answers, researches, and resolves operational problems experienced by the customer utilizing the Consultative Account Management Approach with every client interaction. * Maintains high service satisfaction by following up on client inquiries, providing training, and providing updates. * Coordinates and interacts with internal teams and individuals to ensure high levels of service delivery * Extremely high client facing position where duties involving customer contact performed primarily through telephone or email communication methods.
- Commercial Banker at US Bank
- Administrative Assistant at NOS Healthcare Inc
- Business Banker at US Bank
- Unit Head - Operations at Standard Chartered Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- High School Diploma
• Current portfolio is $58MM in assets with average credit exposure of $3MM
• Clients revenue ranges from $5MM-$110MM
• Largest C&I exposure is over $7MM
• Underwrite and Service both Conventional and SBA loans and lines of credit for Working Capital, Equipment, Real Estate/CRE, C&I, Business Acquisitions and Partner Buyouts
• Structure and Underwrite loans with subordinated mezzanine or other investor related debt
• $11 Million in new loans in 2018
• Increased portfolio revenue by $296k in 2018
• Clients and prospects range from $5 Million- $110 Million in revenue
• Indispensable advisor by helping my clients achieve their goals through non-banking means. Introduce clients to Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Law Firms, CPA's, Corporate Officers such as CFO's etc.
• Responsible for managing and growing book of business by deepening client relationships, prospecting, networking and community involvement
- Vice President Commercial Banker III at Colorado Business Bank/ BOK Financial
- Assistant Vice President Relationship Manager I-II at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Business Banker at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Telecommunications Specialist at ESCHELON TELECOMMUNICATIONS
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Economics, Mathematics and Accounting