Responsible for all facets of Project Management for new and existing Commercial construction
• Handles project estimating, negotiating contracts, Plan and specification review.
• Responsible for project buyout to closeout. Including hiring subcontractors, project meetings, scheduling, and problem solving.
• Assisted the estimating department with bid compilation.
• Priced and executed change orders and proposals.
• Supervised superintendents, subcontractors and related trades to engage team driven, goal oriented construction results. Interpreted construction blueprints, plans, and specifications to ensure official code compliance and design conformance.
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at Kessel Construction
- Department Manager at Lowes Home Improvement
- at Lowes Home Improvement
- Department Manager at Lowes Home Improvement
1 year, 10 months at this Job
I have been a part of the Stevens Interiors Inc. family for over 20 years. I have orchestrated hundreds jobs from start to finish. Specializing in commercial construction, I have complete understanding of plans, specifications, blue prints and shop drawings, and understanding of sub trades. I am completely proficient in pre-planning, scheduling, the ordering of materials, daily reports and manpower as well as cost control. With the knowledge and use of the 20+ years on the field I am able to communicate and problem solve to get the job done. I am always dedicated to completing the project on time, within budget, and following all OSHA and company safety guidelines. Currently working on commercial retail projects at Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Pictures are avalible of current projects if requested.
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at Stevens Interiors Inc
- Construction Superintendent at TERRY ADAMS INC
- Drywall Foreman at Interior Group Inc
19 years, 2 months at this Job
All scopes of water and natuaral gas plumbing. Specializing in commercial projects. From the beginning of the project until the final move in ready completion. A flawless record of completing tasks within budget and with master worksmanship. Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or IPO regulations. Review or evaluate proposals or bids to make recommendations regarding awarding of contracts. Supervise the work of subcontractors or consultants to ensure quality and conformance to specifications or budgets. Update schedules, estimates, forecasts, or budgets Provide verbal or written project status reports to project teams, management, subcontractors, customers, or owners. Maintained business relationship between investors, builders, and subcontractors as well as meeting with Inspectors for quality control Oversaw all on site work in a timely and safe manner Vast knowledge of job cost, bidding, while maintaining a company budget and superior record of safety among my crews. Ran and oversaw crews of 5-20 workers per jobsite.
- Commercial Construction PROJECT MANAGER at Bella Vie commercial and residential building department
- FIELD PROJECT MANAGER at Mai Mechanical Corp
- FARMERS INSURANCE AGENCY OWNER / OPERATOR at Greely, CO
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR / JOB FOREMAN at Rathjen Construction
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Small box to complex projects.Underground, Site and slab up. Small box Medical, Warehouse, PEMB, Project Management.
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at Hembree Construction, Inc.
- Sr. Management at Omega Steel Constructors
- Project Manager for Private Developer Fast paced at Box Store Construction
- Architectural Metal Supervisor at Quality Metals, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BSME - Design and Construction
Coordinate materials to arrive on time and work with a team of drivers to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at Powell Construction
- Maintenance Technician at Choice Hotels International
- Construction Worker at Powell Construction
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Hs - Engineering
Pro-Finish Construction Manage all aspects of construction of residential and commercial projects from design, through all construction phases as well as oversight of subcontractors. Manage all aspects of customer service and warranty claims.
• Responsible for obtaining project subcontractors
• Develop schedules, plan materials and purchase orders
• Proficient with reading residential and commercial construction plans
• Responsible for handing all customer service request
• Responsible for all aspects of warranty claims.
• Computer Skills, Word, Windows, Outlook
• OSHA 30 Construction Certification
- Commercial Construction Project Manager, Customer Service and Warranty Coordinator at Residential
- Estate and Asset Manager at CHD
- Licensed Private Investigator/Personal Protection Officer at Kgriff Investigations and Civil Processing Inc
- Vice President of Operations at Omega Financial Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Commercial construction project manager and traveling superintendent
- Project Manager / Superintendent at R E Crawford Construction
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at Oden Hardy Construction
- Commercial Construction Superintendent and Project Manager at Gerardi Construction
- Architectural Consultant at The BRM Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
- Associate - Architectural Engineering
-Responsible for developing and implementing a plan and duration schedule for each project, and ensuring milestones are met while considering budget, costs and obtaining highest possible profitability. -Collaborating and coordinating with General Contractors, other Sub-Contractors, Engineers, and Architects out on the job site as well as attend Pre-Construction and Sub-Coordination meetings, and ensure Quality standards are kept. -Submit clear and concise submittals such as Shop Drawings, Product Data, Safety Plan, while managing multiple projects. -Read and interpret construction plans, contracts and specifications to handle material takeoffs and schedule manpower.
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at NOW Specialties, LLC
- Commercial Construction Superintendent (Intern) at Novium Group, LLC
- Manager at FedEx Office
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Construction Science and Management - Construction Science and Management
- Associates of Arts in Architecture - Architecture
Residential and Commercial construction project manager along the front range.
- Owner/Construction Manager at Independent Contractor Services
- Hardwood Warranty Technician at The Colorado Floor Company
- Sales Manager at 2020 COMMUNICATIONS
- International Student at Program of Communications and Management
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Global Development and Sustainability
• Overseeing total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule, including interfacing with client representatives and A/E representatives; Retaining responsibility for managing project execution, monitoring schedules, cost control, quality assurance, project communication, change management, project closeout and safety; Planning, coordinating and/or supervising activities of staff on assigned project; Ensuring all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to; Maintaining project document controls; and Managing client relationship and developing new opportunities relative to the particular Client. Strong understanding of all aspects of commercial construction, including building code requirements, basic understanding of all constructions trades, means and methods; the ability to read blueprints, do quantity take offs and cost estimating, buyouts, and do critical path scheduling. Proficiency in construction computer software applications. Accepting the project from the estimating department at budget transfer. Timely and accurate Subcontractor Purchasing including the use of S&P bonding policy. Buy the right subcontractor, for the right price, at the right time. Processing submittals to achieve the project schedule and the contract documents. Expediting the material deliveries of subcontractors and vendors. Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors. Progress payments – preparing and submitting the monthly draw requests consistent with the contract documents while achieving project revenue forecasts. Processing and approving the monthly sub/vendor invoices in both a timely and accurate fashion. Administer Change Order Process, both prime and subcontractor. Supervises staff, including establishing and communicating performance expectations, providing positive and constructive feedback, determining training and development needs, and conducting on-the-job training. May make hiring, discipline, and/or termination decisions. Collecting all accounts receivable, including retainage. Closing out the project in compliance with contract documents. Ensuring a clean and orderly jobsite is maintained. Has overall responsibility for project success, including safety, schedule, profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction. Prepare all change orders, supplements, and cost control budget adjustments. Manages all billings to ensure timely submission of payment applications and collection of payments from the owner in order to maintain a positive cash flow position. Manages the overall payment process with the subcontractors. Manages the timely preparation and execution of purchase order agreements and subcontracts with respect to insurance certificates, bonds, and the appropriate lien waivers. Managing Relations -Client/Architect/Design Team/End User/Subcontractor Developing a list of project requirements: bonds, certificates of insurance, schedule of values, subcontractor lists, submittals & shop drawings, product samples, product data, mix designs, closeout documents, etc. Submits to architect and owner as required. Manage and track all aspects of project (RFI's, Submittals, Contracts, Change Orders) Project Buyout- Reviewing scopes, thorough analysis of bidders, and preparing all subcontracts and purchase orders (for final review with Senior Project Manager) Preparation and maintenance of project budgets Review and become familiar with Owner Contract, all contract drawings, specifications, addenda, alternates, etc. Coordinate, schedule and facilitate all pre-construction meetings Create, Monitor, Track and Update ·'progress schedule" with Project Superintendent Issue complete approved set of documents to Superintendent including Addenda, ASI's, PR's, Submittals. etc.- Post to Official Record Set of Drawings Obtain building permits, track inspections, and certificates of occupancy Obtain Storm Water Plan (SWPPP) from Civil Engineer-Coordinate submittal of Notice of Intent (NOI) and Notice of Termination (NOT) to Texas Commission of Environmental Quality (TCEQ). Review. monitor and coordinate all approvals of shop drawings and submittals. Check for contract conformance in conjunction with Superintendent. Assisting the Project Team in obtaining temporary utilities and facilities. Compose any requests for temporary electricity, water. phone. etc. Obtain and Review testing laboratory reports. Take action for non-compliant test results. Generate estimates and proposals for Change Orders or contract changes. Monitor and Process all Change Orders; including creation of documents for accounting and subcontractors and distribution to all. Prepare Cost to Complete Projections and all Documentation for Monthly Accounting Review Meetings. Prepare and Track any reports and/or logs required by specifications-ASI, RFI, PR Logs Monitor the delivery of items provided by major vendors and subcontractors (in conjunction with Superintendent). Coordinate. attend, and facilitate all project meetings and final inspections. Generate Agenda and Meeting Minutes for Distribution. Write, Distribute, and Close all items in Pre-Substantial Completion Punchlist in conjunction with Superintendent. Prepare and submit all required project close-out submittals and warranties. Include signed transmittal of acceptance of such items. Compile and Archive all job data upon completion of project. Review of Final costs at completion of project with Estimating & Accounting for Historical Data. Create Schedule of Values and provide to Architect/Owner for Approval for Billing. Compile and submit timely monthly pay requests to Architect/Owner. Follow up with Owner for Prompt Payment. Approve all pay requests and billings from subcontractors and suppliers -Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Track all warranty items on completed projects. Ensure job office and site is organized, clean and presentable at all times (in conjunction with Superintendent) Mentor and Train Assistant Project Manager on their job duties.
- Commercial Project Manager at Satterfield and Pontikes Construction, Inc
- Project Manager / Superintendent, Assistant CEO, CFO, Senior Loan Officer at Hilco Federal Credit Union
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at JM LOWE & COMPANY
- Senior Construction Project Manager & Superintendent at BCI Custom Homes
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ECONOMICS