Im a traveling commercial construction superintendent. I build new car wash’s all over the southeast. I’m responsible for seeing the project through from start to finish. Insuring that the project is completed in budget and on schedule.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Commercial Construction & Maintaince Inc.
- Superintendent at D.R. Horton, Inc.
- Realtor Agent at Coldwell banker reehl properties
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's building science - Building Science
- Licensed Realtor
- OSHA certified
Commercial construction superintendent primarily engaged in large scale projects such as schools, hospitals and retail properties. I was involved in estimation, material procurement, management of subcontractors, SHE and quality control. I usually oversaw projects involving heavy equipment and/or crane usage.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Thrash Construction Services
- Pipeline Superintendent at RMW Construction
- Construction Superintendent, Planner/Scheduler, Crane Operator at KENNY HUDSON CONSTRUCTION
- Maintenance/Millwright, Maintenance Inspector, Crane Operator at CABOT NORIT ACTIVATED CARBON
9 months at this Job
Commercial Construction Superintendent
• Assist GC in all facets of commercial remodels and additions
• Handle all aspects of the construction process on assigned projects including ProCore management, sub-contractor management, site management, inspections, and client relations.
• Scheduling and management of materials, sub contractors, and inspections throughout the construction process.
• Work with clients on all phases of projects from beginning to end ensuring satisfaction of the client and satisfaction of the result of work performed, meeting IBC standard
• Responsible for all on-site safety and OSHA standards
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Logan Pass Construction, LLC.
- Lead Project Manager at Savvy Construction, LLC
- Lead Project Manager at RPM Builders, INC
- Server - Altitude Restaurant at Hyatt Regency
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Field Coordination of materials manpower and equipment to accomplish all task required to satisfy contract document, schedule and budget constraints on multi-million dollar commercial construction projects.
• Creation and maintenance of onsite safety procedures per OSHA and company objectives.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Cooper Construction Co., Inc
- Scheduler/Operations Manager at Kasey Construction
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Buncombe Construction Co., Inc
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Montieth Construction Corp
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management
Aided preparation of work plan. Coordinated pre-construction meetings. Evaluated issues and obtain subcontractor clearances and permits. Managed work of multiple trades. Administered subcontractors and formulated daily reports. Carried out inspections of delivery orders. Coordinated with Project Manager and coached field personnel. Ensured that projects were implemented effectively within cost, schedule, quality and safety parameters.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at JC Curtis Construction
13 years, 2 months at this Job
Dear Hiring Manager: I am a seasoned Master Builder/ Carpenter / Mason / Field Foreman, Site Walker and Troubleshooter with over 20-years experience in home building high-end housing, which included taking it from raw land through improvements to final subdivision approvals, including sales, CO's, punch lists, and final closings. Acted as Site Manager (Construction Project Manager), Field Foreman, Site Walker, Troubleshooter and Finish Field Supervisor with extensive knowledge also in dirt, site grading as well as underground utilities in all instances, with over 20 years experience as such. I also experienced in commercial concrete building (see REDCO and most current employment descriptions). I'm a team player in all respects - it takes a team to make a team. I'd like to become a member of YOUR team. I started out as a freelance builder of homes and rehabs, growing with the demand for quality new home construction. I have over 20 years of field supervisory experience and volume, with many years dealing in upscale homeowners and issues concerning home construction; i.e., dealing with hard costs for luxury homes at $65 per square foot. I have a full team in place and can summon each one of them when or if the situation calls for it. Please consider my resume below for a position within your company. Thank you for your time, anticipated consideration and positive return email feedback, Sincerely, JOHN J. GAWRON
PS: See Below for Curriculum Vitae and References. *********************************************************************************************************** CURRICULUM VITAE John J. Gawron
13 Rhea Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
[email protected] Summary:
Quality-driven construction (residential and commercial) engineer, with proven skills in managing million-dollar projects ranging from home design, home building, and home renovations, including over 20 years as Site Manager (Construction Project Manager) and Finish Supervisor in all aspects of construction bringing all jobs to closing (new homes) and/or complete punchlist finishing. Professional Experience: 2014-2015
Project Site Supervisor for a mid-sized General Contractor based out of Central NJ.
14,000 sf (Two buildings back to back) on MLK Blvd., Newark,NJ. (Architect managed).
Total restoration and renovation of 130 year old buildings.
Oversaw demolition and rebuilding of project; daily demolition, site work, drainage areas, utility installations.
Worked directly with Project Manager, home office, architect, and Essex County, HUD and Newark inspectors.
Pictures available. 2009-2014
DSK Developers/Tricone Engineers, Inc. (Joint Venture),
Project Manager for 11-lot subdivision of homes ranging from $900,000 and up,
4500-6000 square feet,
Duties included, but not limited to:
• Site work budgeting
• Houseline Budgeting
• Hiring and supervising of Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, et al.
• Design with Architects and Clients with all supervision relating thereto.
• Obtaining Permits * Construction Project Manager and Finish Supervisor for all subs, et al, related thereto. 2006-2008 Redco Engineers and Construction Co. Westfield, NJ Site Manager for large commercial developers, overseeing total refits of Pre 1900 Queen Anne Estates; 5000 square foot homes, in Westfield, NJ Duties included, but not limited to:
• Design and Build
• Work with In-House Engineers and Architects
• Work within set budget including finish supervision of all subs and personnel related thereto. * Experience in concrete building and aspects related thereto. 2001-2005 Kara Homes East Brunswick, NJ Large-track developer building 700 units per year; worked in a team that constructed site work homes in subdivisions throughout Southern New Jersey; obtaining approvals for site work for subdivision completion, permits, bond releases, land planning and zoning issues befrore various planning boards and boards of adjustment working with attorneys and affiliate businesses and engineering firms, obtaining COs and final closings, closing approximately 10 high-end houses/month ranging in prices from approximately $350,000 to over $1m each; * Finish Supervisor for all subs and personnel related thereto. Prior History: Freelance builder of homes and rehabs doing business under my corporation called Atlantis Home Corp., a registered New Jersey company, since dissolved, obtaining approvals for site work for subdivision completion, permits, bond releases, land planning and zoning issues befrore various planning boards and boards of adjustment working with attorneys and affiliate businesses and engineering firms, obtaining COs bringing sales to final closings. Finish Supervisor regarding all subs, and personnel related thereto. . ************************************************************************************************************** References to be supplied upon request. Accomplishments see above Skills Used see above
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Central NJ Mid-Sized General Contractor
- Site Manager for large commercial developers at Redco Engineers and Construction Co
- Large track developer building at Kara Homes
- Project Manager at Tricone Engineers, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Trenton State University, Trenton, NJ - Construction
- Trenton State University, Trenton, New Jersey - Construction
Day to day operation of a commercial construction project.
- Commercial construction superintendent at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biblical studies, pastoral counciling
Attend preconstruction meetings for every job with Project Manager to establish project schedule, budget, and manpower required.
• Oversee project and all subcontractors; delegate work and enforce specs, plans, budget and safety.
• Order all materials and equipment needed.
• Maintain daily reports on all activity as well as submittals, shop drawings and rfi's.
• Ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
• Schedule and maintain records of all inspections and testing.
• Clear understanding of the documentation and processes between the owner, architect and contractor.
• Clear understanding of commercial construction means and methods.
• Strong communication skills & leadership ability.
• Review project invoices from subcontractors and suppliers with Project Manager.
• Lead jobsite progress and safety meetings on a regular basis.
• Review jobsite for cleanliness on a daily basis to ensure a safe work place as per company policy and OSHA standards, document and correct any violations.
• Perform SWPPP inspections weekly.
• Hold pre-final and final walk thru's, correct all punchlist items.
• Turn in redlines on as-built drawings, closeout documents and warranty letters.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Mirador Enterprises
- Residential Construction Superintendent at ZIA Homes
- Residential Construction Superintendent at Classic American Homes
- Commercial Quality Control Manager at Tornillo Port of Entry, Jim Cooley Construction
1 year, 2 months at this Job
GC EMPLOYERS & PROJECT LISTS Sole Proprietor / Single Member LLC Cornerstone Remodeling & Restoration, LLC August 2018 - March 2019 CONTRACT SUPERINTENDENT - Assist in completion of projects. WAWA - Sarasota FL / 7-11 St.Petersburg Ground Up New Construction (Fuel construction installed by sister company) Remodel of several private residences - Kitchen & Bath SUPERINTENDENT: SPECIALIZING IN BUILDING & RENOVATION of RETAIL TENANT SPACES Bay to Bay Properties: February 2017 – August 2017 Tuesday Morning / Lakeland, FL – Interior Build Out of existing space in strip mall. Conversion from medical office to retail. R.E. Crawford Construction: April 2015 – March 2016 (1) Verizon Wireless Store / Denham Springs, LA - Build Out of new space (2) Heartland Dental / New Port Richie, FL – Ground up strip mall + build out of primary tenant / client (3) Heartland Dental / Slidell, LA – Ground up Horizon Retail Construction: Jan 2013 – April 2014 Demo & Build Out of new & existing retail mall space: (1) Everything But Water / Dadeland Mall, Miami FL (2) Burlington Coat Factory / San Antonio, TX (3) Justice Brothers / Midtown Mall, Little Rock AR (4) Coldwater Creek / Town Center, Mt. Pleasant SC (5) Coldwater Creek / Tanger Outlet @ Five Oaks, Sevierville TN (6) Coldwater Creek / Waterloo Premium Outlets, Waterloo NY (7) Gymboree / Tanger Outlet @ National Harbor, Oxon Hill MD (8) Wet Seal / Tanger Outlets, Foley AL Scorpio Construction: Sept 1999 – Dec 2001 / Jan 2006 – Dec 2008 / June – Aug 2011 (1) Vans / Premium Outlet Mall, Orlando FL (2)The Children’s Place/Vero Beach FL (3)Charlotte Russe/Mall of Americas, San Juan PR (4) Charlotte Russe / Naples FL (5) New York & Co / Clearwater FL (6) Marks & Morgan Jewelry / Clearwater FL (7) Kay Jewelers / Dolphin Mall, Miami FL (8-13) Pacific Sunware, Florida: Tampa Int’l Plaza / Seminole Town Square / Pensacola / Gainesville / Lake Wales (14) Pacific Sunware / Aurora Premium Outlet, OH (15) Pacific Sunware / Stratford Square, Chicago IL (16-18) Pacific Sunware / Auburn / Natick / Leominster, MA (19) Pacific Sunware / The Mall in Columbia, MD (20-23) Pacific Sunware / Plaza Rio Hondo / Plaza Carolina , 2 stores / Plaza Montihedra, PR (24) G&G Clothing Store / Voorhees, NJ (25) Linens & Things / Columbia, MD (26) 579 Clothing Store / Pineville, NC (27) Blockbuster Video / Princeton, NJ IBEX Construction Feb 2002 – Dec 2002 Millena Mall, Orlando FL (1) Coco Lunette Eye Wear (2) Edward Biener Eye Wear (3) Alviero Martini Clothing & Accessories (4) Unisa Shoes Genesis Construction: May 1999 – Aug 1999 (1) Pacific Sunwear / Sheet Rock Finish (5 stores in Orlando FL area) SUPERINTENDENT: SPECIALIZING IN BUILDING & RENOVATION OF SMALL TO HIGH END LARGE RESTAURANT CHAINS Stansell Properties & Development, LLC: October 2017 – June 2018 Remodel for national restaurant chains – Demo existing and rebuild updated Interior décor packages for restaurant Dining Rooms, Restrooms, Kitchen and install new equipment/mechanical. Demo Exterior Façade, Drive Thru, Dining Room access & rebuild updated Architectural Design. Projects: 5 MacDonald’s Restaurants / Tallahassee FL, Gainesville FL, Walker LA, Ybor City FL, Winter Springs FL New Build - Build ground up to completion. Projects: Chili’s Restaurant – St. Petersburg FL (assist build team halfway through completion) RCC Associates Construction Group: June 2016 – January 2017 (1)Uncle Julios / Ft Worth Texas (2)Maggiano’s / Houston TX (3)Grand Lux Café / Austin TX (4)Brio Costal Bar & Kitchen / Torrance CA Embree Construction Group: July 2012 – December 2012 Bar Louie Restaurant & Bar @ the Shoppes of Miami – Demo existing & complete build out C & T Development, Inc. August 2005 – December 2005 Jim & Nick’s BBQ Restaurant, Murfreesboro, TN – Build restaurant ground up to completion. C.W.Hayes Construction, Inc. Feb 2003 – July 2005 Remodel for national restaurant chains – Demo existing and install updated Interior décor packages for restaurant Dining Room & Bar. Demo existing Kitchen and install new equipment/mechanical. Projects: 4 Smokey Bones BBQ Restaurants, Atlanta GA / 1 Perkins Restaurant, New Port Richey FL / 3 Perkins Restaurants, Orlando FL / 7 Chick-File’ Restaurants, Orlando FL Site Work – (a) Install underground storm drainage system (post project completion). (b) Install new force main, Demo and rebuild block retaining wall & box culvert for adjacent pond. Projects: (a)Kentucky Fried Chicken+Long John Silvers, St. Petersburg FL / (b) Kentucky Fried Chicken + A & W Root beer, Largo FL New Build - Build ground up to completion. Projects: Taco Bell + Long John Silvers – Cocoa, FL & Orlando FL / KFC – Orlando FL / Taco Bell + Pizza Hut – Orlando FL OWNER / SINGLE MEMBER LLC / SOLE PROPRIETOR Cornerstone Remodeling & Restoration, LLC August 2018 - March 2019 / Feb 2009 – May 2011 / Sept 2011 – June 2012 / May 2014 – March 2015 Commercial Facilities Maintenance / Residential Remodel & Renovation / All phases (non mechanical) new, remodel & additions. Specializing in interior and exterior finish. Manufacture and installation of custom kitchens & baths including tile, cabinets, countertops, doors, windows, drywall, carpentry (rough & finish trim), paint & basic plumbing. Westfall Construction of Orlando January 1995 – April 1999 Residential / Commercial - Remodel & Renovation – New build, remodel & additions. Specializing in interior & exterior finish. Westfall Construction / St. Thomas US Virgin Islands January 1990 – December 1994 Post Hurricane Hugo – Demo / Build New / Re-build existing private residential properties & Condo complexes
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at See Project List
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
I currently work as a Traveling Superintendent. This company focuses mainly on commercial TI work, but also does ground up builds, both in Arizona, and in multiple western and mid-western states.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Johansen Interiors LLC
- Owner/Member at Patchmasters LLC
- Project Manager/Estmator/Superintendent at JNTB Construction Inc.
- Construction Supervisor/Teacher at PPEP Youthbuild
5 months at this Job
- - In-fill classes during summers.