101 Winchester Avenue, Monroe, N.C. 28110 - Phone (704) 283-8191 Commercial Construction Superintendent - Jobs consisted of mostly new construction of nursing homes.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at John M Campbell Company, INC
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver at Joerns Healthcare LLC
- Facilities Services Director at Avante Lake Worth
- Maintenance Assistant at Avante Ormond Beach
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Monday-Friday 40+ per week - Full Time
Commercial Construction Superintendent - Responsible for all aspects of commercial construction in and around the Denver Metro Area.
• Managing and scheduling subcontractors and company employees, daily progress inspections and reporting
• Leadership and Communication skills
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
• Read, interpret and verify accuracy of drawings, identifying discrepancies and taking corrective actions with PM and Architects.
• Document all Field Changes.
• Knowledge of building codes and permit requirements
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions
• Perform Superintendent Duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner
• Perform job punch list identification and resolution
• Track expenditures and communicates any potential change
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Ensure project stays on time and on budget.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Seven Point Construction
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Bobby Castle Construction
- Deputy II at Weld County Sheriff
- IS Engineer at Digitalglobe Inc
9 months at this Job
Day to day Field operations as an on-site superintendent with retail expansion, Tennant build outs, layout and sub contractor management to achieve a timely and on budget completion to client satisfaction and building standards. Travel and local,
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at AI Construction.
- Superintendent at AI Construction
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical
Complete scopes of work and configure schedules
• Oversee and facilitate construction
• Schedule subcontractors and/or ordering
• Apply for and pickup new construction permits
• Schedule and meet with inspectors throughout construction process
• Complete utility applications and schedule utilities
• Subcontract vendors and produce bid packages
• Complete takeoffs and use excel/word to complete work
• Submit change orders/RFI's and record daily reports
• Work in teams and solve problems independently and as a group
• Complete budgets and configure spreadsheets
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Pride One Construction
- Shift Supervisor/Pharmacy Technician at Rite Aid Pharmacy
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Systems Management
Schedule sub-contractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion. ▪ Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed. ▪ Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work. ▪ Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions and 3rd party special inspectors. ▪ Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health and environmental quality standards. ▪ Maintain daily log of activities on the jobsite. ▪ Perform duties at multiple sites simultaneously. ▪ Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner. ▪ Review blueprints and quality of work with sub-contractors on a daily basis. ▪ Perform maintenance and operation of heavy construction equipment.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Goff Construction LLC
- QC Inspector II at Forterra Pipe and Precast
- Quality Control Manager, Assistant Project Manager at Bristol Group
- Site Technician/Construction Quality Control at Arnold Consulting Engineering Services
10 months at this Job
- BS Geology - Soils, Earth Materials, Hydrology, Earth science
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Thompson Construction Group, Inc.
2 years at this Job
Understand how to read and interpret construction documents, while managing relationships with multiple subcontractors. Maintain a focused, and well disciplined organizational regimen to ensure the construction schedule is strictly followed. Make critical decisions, safeguarding the integrity of the client's entire scope of work. Conform to strict federal, state, and local building codes to help provide mechanical, electrical, and plumbing related reliability, laterally, across the commercial construction process.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at AnCor, Inc
- DSI Business Development at Representing DIRECTV
6 months at this Job
- Some College
• Supervised all subcontractors on the job site.
• Monitored all subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines met.
• Utilized good time management to ensure timely completion of
• Import daily work logs.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at West Construction Inc
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at R.E. Crawford Construction Inc
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at First Choice Facilities Inc
6 months at this Job
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Jahn Construction
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Horizon Retail Construction
- Commercial Construction Superintendent/Foreman at Precision Builders
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Tri River Construction
3 years at this Job
- HS Diploma
I was in charge of overseeing all vertical construction (i.e. Framing) and exterior finish of a golf operations building, 4-8 bedroom cottages and a 21k+ square foot three story clubhouse. All buildings were built simultaneously and we're all completed in just under 12 months with zero injuries, no safety violations and no failed inspections. I managed 20+ employees at times as well as several subcontractors, both under my company as well as the subs working directly for the general contractor.
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Jeff Mills & Company
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Contractor at Residential Construction
- Commercial Construction Project Manager at D.A. Edwards & Co
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - management, accounting, finance and marketing
- - Chemical and Electrical Engineering