The SBA/Commercial Credit Analyst prepares SBA and commercial loan applications in accordance with the Credit Union's underwriting guidelines; Analyze credit worthiness; including review tax returns, financial statements, credit report, business plans, and other relevant information; Draft credit recommendation, spreadsheets, other approval documents, and presentation in a concise and accurate written form as prescribed by the Credit Union; Assist with the administration of the loan portfolios; Assist with portfolio review as assigned; Manages the Asset Based Loans/SBA Caplines on a monthly/quarterly bases; Performs SBA and commercial borrowing base analysis as prescribed by the Credit Union. Reason for change: Relocation.
- Senior SBA/Commercial Credit Analyst at Redwood Credit Union
- SBA/Commercial Portfolio Specialist at Redwood Credit Union
- SBA/Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist at Redwood Credit Union
- Asset Quality Review Administrative Assistant at Umpqua Bank FKA Sonoma Bank/Sterling Savings Bank/Argent Bank
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
- Certificate of Completion - Bookkeeping/Accounting
• Ensuring minimal credit risks by assessing the credit quality of potential borrowers.
• Identifying potential areas of credit risk or where additional information is needed
• Conducting financial analysis and cash flow analysis to determine the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans
• Assigning correct risk rating for better monitoring of credit portfolio.
• Stay informed of regulatory, policy and procedural requirements to ensure compliance throughout the underwriting and credit administration processes.
• Assisting the Commercial Lending Manager in gathering information, preparing reports, completing special projects, etc.
• Compiling quarterly Impairment Analysis.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at ASI Federal Credit Union
- Credit Analyst at Grand Bank of Tulsa
- Credit Analyst at Citizens Bank and Trust Company
- Store Manager at Abercrombie and Fitch
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Manage the credit risk of a $167MM portfolio consisting of primarily purchased participation loans, with a global exposure of $1.4B. - Proficient in spreading financial statements in risk analyst software. - Create post-close and proforma analyses, and sensitize projections to variable market factors. - Analyze financial information including determination of cash flow, debt service ability, balance sheet strength and collateral coverage. - Order and analyze real estate, and machinery and equipment appraisals. - Responsible for the creation of desktop collateral reports; received internal certification to perform onsite appraisals. - Created and maintained an expansive spreadsheet analysis for the benefit of the Executive Credit Committee in understanding the relation of dozens of participated accounts. - Top performing analyst in maintaining customer compliance with reporting covenants. Monitor financial performance covenants and submit appropriate credit actions to waive covenant defaults.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Greenstone Farm Credit Services
- Executive Assistant at Anderson Economic Group
- Executive Office Intern at State of Michigan
- Customer Service Representative at First Merit Bank
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Economics
• Analyze financial statements for businesses and individuals to be used by underwriters to establish risk rating and for underwriting.
• Effectively managed risk by creating and updating financial spreads of commercial loan applicants; analyzed range of financial data, including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and projections.
• Recognized as a Top performer for productivity and quality in a department of over 50 analysts.
• Finished 2018 with five consecutive months at 100% quality and quality metrics above department average for the year.
• Train newer analysts on various Credit Analysis procedures for general C&I and specialized procedures including Dealer Finance, Mortgage Warehouse Lending, Equipment Finance and Commercial Real Estate
• Completed BB&T’s Risk Analyst Academy, including risk management competency exam. Courses included Fundamentals of Financial Analysis, Omega, and Business Lending of BB&T
- Commercial Credit Analyst at BB&T
- Furniture Technician at The Ivy Cottage
- Organizational Assistant at Hawthorne Pharmacy
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Economics
• Underwrite loan packages for multiple customers with aggregate exposure of approximately $69 MM, increasing GSFCS exposure by approximately $3MM total under seniority analyst guidance.
• Perform RLOC review and renewals on multiple customers with aggregate exposure of approximately $51 MM, under guidance of seniority analyst. RLOC limits ranging from $850M - $2.5MM.
• Chattel Qualified Evaluator through Greenstone FCS appraisal department. Verify Borrowing Base assets and calculate prior loan values on Commercial Lending customers.
• Monitor loan covenants mandatory on multi-million dollar portfolios for Analysts within the Commercial Lending Unit.
• Organize and create statistical trending, based off from past financial detail to benefit Loan Officers and Credit Analyst in Credit decisions and benefiting customer meetings.
• Perform preliminary financial analysis to assist other Analyst in their analysis of customers to allow time saving, and decrease required work effort.
• Assist seniority analyst in preparation of loan packages, submitted for Executive Credit Committee approval.
• Key complex financials for multimillion-dollar customers, including consolidations of multi-entity borrowers; with owner equity reconciliation within 5%.
• Assist with planning and organizing Credit Analyst Workshop for 60 analysts to attend, including venue destination, Wisconsin Charter flight assistance, and transportation organization.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at GREENSTONE FARM CREDIT SERVICES
- Treasury Clerk at MULTI PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- Client Service Representative at PRONEXUS, LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Economics
• Use trend analysis to indentify high risk industries
• Analyze financial statements to determine cash flow and credit worthiness
• Communicate with members to request updated financial documents when necessary
• Analyze potential members using the 5 Cs of credit to determine potential risks and overall financial strength
• Monitor the business lending portfolio and compose quarterly reports reflecting growth, high risk areas, and overall health of portfolio.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Desco Federal Credit Union
- Athletic Trainer at Championship Fastpitch
- Marketing Intern at Championship Fastpitch
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration and Biblical Studies
Perform credit review on a variety of entities (ex. sole proprietors, partnerships, trusts, LLCs, corps. and consumer apps) in order to determine credit worthiness for lines of credit ranging from approximately $5M-$5MM.
➢ Execute credit investigations via bank references, Dunn & Bradstreet and Paynet in order to determine appropriate risk tolerance.
➢ Maintain contact with bankers, accountants and senior leadership from a range of organizations to assist in the credit/financial review process.
➢ Conduct financial analysis in order to determine liquidity, credit and default risk via tax returns, direct financials, and CPA financials.
➢ Review partnerships, trust agreements and articles of incorporation/organization in order to verify that Kubota Credit Corporation has valid contracts.
➢ Provide customer service support for 1200 Kubota dealers in 4 U.S. divisions
➢ Manage UCC reports in order to confirm that liens are perfected on all equipment.
➢ Furnish credit/financial reports to upper management in order to supervise risk portfolio of approximately $4 billion.
➢ Top producer in department with over 14,000 applications decisioned during this year.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at KUBOTA CREDIT CORPORATION
- Junior Acquisition Analyst at INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Account Manager at HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP
- Assistant Custodial Manager at ARAMARK
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Lead underwriting for the loan portfolios of three loan officers who, in aggregate, average eight new loan requests per month totalling $20MM as well as 15 monthly credit reviews for loan renewals
• Participate regularly in presentations made to the Board of Directors (bi-weekly), Commercial Lending Committee (weekly), and Senior Vice President of Credit Administration (ad hoc)
• Identify risks and appropriate credit structures for complex borrowers during committee discussions covering topics such as financial statement analysis of businesses and commercial real estate, market outlook, coverage ratios and sensitivity analysis, collateral position, and personal cash flow analysis
• Verify loan closing documentation for completeness and compliance with loan policy and outside regulators
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Park Bank
- Accountant at UW School of Medicine and Public Health
- Summer Analyst at US Bancorp Asset Management Department
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance, Investment, and Banking
• Loan documentation/processing.
• Monthly servicing (billing, payment processing, compliance, collections, reporting).
• Monthly insurance escrow payments.
• Monthly principal & interest distributions to credit unions.
• Performs commercial underwriting, financial analysis and the calculation of key financial ratios for small to large businesses.
• Annual loan reviews & site visits.
• Working knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to use logic in developing a wide range of intellectual and practical solutions related to portfolio management.
• Assembled monthly reports for the Executive Vice President of Loan Operations.
- COMMERCIAL CREDIT ANALYST/ LOAN ADMINISTRATOR at CREDIT UNION BUSINESS SERVICES
- CREDIT ANALYST/ UNDERWRITER at POPULAR BANK
- JR. FINANCIAL ANALYST at EDWIN FIGUEROA & ASSOCIATES
6 months at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE IN FINANCE - FINANCE
- BACHELOR'S IN POLITICAL SCIENCE - POLITICAL SCIENCE
Monitor and analyze highly confidential financial, statistical and operational data sets identifying
• Strong ability to conduct financial legal research and analysis for high net-worth individuals while delivering high levels of professionalism.
• Document business processes, analyze existing procedures and perform routine reviews in support of changing business needs.
• Evaluate the credit worthiness of businesses to determine their ability to repay loans in accordance with the company guidelines.
• Develop financial profiles to analyze how much cash and liquid assets are available.
• Utilize excel for spreadsheets, graphs, and reports. Work Leader/Supervisor
• Exceeded branch and personal goals; highest percentage in sales for 12 consecutive months.
• Supervise and train branch employees of daily job duties and sales requirements through effective communication methods while maintaining engagement of the members in a cross- functional environment.
• Working closely with other colleagues to coordinate workflow and completion of work within deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
• Reporting up to management daily/monthly financial reports both in written and verbal formats. Member Service Representative
• Exceeded personal sales goals.
• Coordinate and process all forms of lending applications with the required supporting documents in a timely manner.
• Managing customer service experiences; i.e. feedback and account maintenance Teller
• Provided prompt, efficient and courteous service to members while processing transactions and related documentation for deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers of funds
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Charter Oak Federal Credit Union
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management and Finance
- Associate of Science - General Studies