Commercial Credit Analyst (Current role)
Manages multimillion diverse credit portfolio for business to business Credit lines. Daily functions include: Credit review, Credit limit initial rewards and Increases. Linkage of accounts
Commercial Collections Analyst role
Multifaceted, high level, and fast pace A/R. Within my first five months, I gracefully excelled over A/R goals during three major company acquisitions. In months, I reduced my % over 30 from 9.4 to (Negative) -1.5. My ability to clean A/R, bill invoices, and build a strong customer rapport, resulted in the lowest portfolio delinquency by far. Portfolio contains high level, complex companies, such as Veritiv, US Foods and Spectrum. Easily adjusted to the high level corporate environment. Research and prepares high volume of invoicing, for daily shipments reflected on Bill of Ladings. Gained notoriety for ability to quickly grasp new programs and procedures. Often self-taught in customer portals.
• Responsible for A/R portfolio totaling $20,000,000.00
• Facilitates changes to invoices/billing that has been done incorrectly according to customer specific guidelines.
• Host biweekly meeting regarding unbilled/ incorrect invoices.
• Cross train with other AR team members to provide backup as needed.
• Hosted weekly meeting regarding Westrock rebates and customer allowance/pricing programs
• Reconciliation of the accounts
• Follow BOL and PO from origination to payment application
• Correction of payment applications
• Invoice coding
• Billed invoices for US Foods
• Daily use of SAP, JDE, and Service Now
• Use of customer portal Taulia and Apex
• Daily correspondence with the factories for validation of shipment, quantity, and quality
• Provided of weekly Billing audit reports
• Achieves these responsibilities by conducting collection calls in a professional and courteous manner to maintain customer relationships.
• Business-to-business collections. Requires the use of aging reports, call prioritization, detailed contact notes, and follow-up to ensure timely payment from customers on all outstanding invoices and deductions invalid.
• Provides external customers with invoice copies, proofs of delivery, and other accounts receivable related documentation as well as being the primary internal contact for all financial and operations-related A/R issues.
• Communicates with plants, sales and IT personnel regarding issues regarding issues servicing customer accounts (order entry, billing, EDI, quality, etc.).
• Self-taught on SAP
- Commercial Credit Analyst at WestRock
- Account Receivable Specialist at Westrock
- Collections Specialist at Genuine Parts Company Special Handling Commercial Collections
- Assistant General Manager/ Collections Manager/ Staff Accountant at Aarons
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Administration
Oversee 35 key strategic relationships for Westchester Commercial accounts and portfolio valued at $195M. Ensure portfolio is in compliance with financial reporting standards, and covenant compliance. Support RM with extensive prospect research, renewals, and annual reviews. Identify credit risks and provide mitigation recommendations for existing and prospective clients. § Promoted to Senior Analyst position with additional responsibilities within three years of joining team. § Leadership potential formally recognized with placement in two mentorship programs - Power of Women and Each One Teach One.
- Senior Commercial Credit Analyst at T.D. BANK N.A
- at T.D. BANK N.A
- Financial Services Representative at T.D. BANK N.A
- Customer Service Representative at T.D. BANK N.A
4 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics - Linguistics
• Loan documentation/processing.
• Monthly servicing (billing, payment processing, compliance, collections, reporting).
• Monthly insurance escrow payments.
• Monthly principal & interest distributions to credit unions.
• Performs commercial underwriting, financial analysis and the calculation of key financial ratios for small to large businesses.
• Annual loan reviews & site visits.
• Working knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to use logic in developing a wide range of intellectual and practical solutions related to portfolio management.
• Assembled monthly reports for the Executive Vice President of Loan Operations.
- COMMERCIAL CREDIT ANALYST/ LOAN ADMINISTRATOR at CREDIT UNION BUSINESS SERVICES
- CREDIT ANALYST/ UNDERWRITER at POPULAR BANK
- JR. FINANCIAL ANALYST at EDWIN FIGUEROA & ASSOCIATES
6 months at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE IN FINANCE - FINANCE
- BACHELOR'S IN POLITICAL SCIENCE - POLITICAL SCIENCE
Providing and maintaining credit write-ups, credit memos, financial statements, property valuations, and other information on behalf of the department Work directly with the Senior Credit Analyst, lenders, other credit analysts, commercial loan processors, customers, accountants, and the Senior Lender Prepare and analyze credit and financial information primarily for commercial loans Assist lenders in connection with commercial loan activity by presenting facts and providing insights concerning credit worthiness according to established policies and procedures Prepare commercial and residential property evaluations
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Shelby State Bank
- Commercial Loan Portfolio Specialist at Fifth Third Bank-Business Loan Center
- Sr. Branch Account Executive at CitiFinancial
- Customer Service Representative at Gerber Life Insurance Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• Perform financial statement spreads and cash flow analysis on commercial loan requests of various sizes and industries in order to properly evaluate the credit worthiness of borrowers and their ability to repay loans and lines of credit.
• Analyze industry, market and economic conditions to help accurately identify key credit risk issues and assist in the preparation of full written credit analysis needed for presentation to the loan committee.
• Serve as a National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA) compliance officer to the Community and Economic Development team to help ensure environmental compliance associated with USDA Community Facilities Relending Program.
- Commercial Credit Analyst III at Hope Enterprise Corporation/Hope Federal Credit Union
- Senior Branch Manager at Magnolia Federal Credit Union
- Media Sales Account Executive II at WJTV Newschannel 12
- Vice President of Business Affairs at Wesley Biblical Seminary
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Banking & Finance
Previously held the position of Commercial Credit Manager for 20 years and with the merge to Engineered Floors, my job was eliminated. Previously and currently manage accounts for a fast paced growing commercial carpet manufacturer with responsibilities of extending and collecting accounts, deductions, tax issues, some accounting functions, assist with identifying incoming funds, etc with little to no placement of account for outside collection firms.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Engineered Floors
- Commercial Credit Analyst at
20 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Management/Accounting
Perform financial, industrial, macroeconomic, and collateral analysis for the purpose of underwriting large commercial credits, $500k and larger.
➢ Financial analysis includes calculating financial ratios, conducting comparisons to industry norms, and conducting collateral analysis.
➢ In conjunction with the preparation of credit approval documents and annual relationship reviews, communication with loan officers and borrowers were required.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at FIRST FARMERS AND MERCHANTS BANK
- Accounting and Production Manager at OLIVIA MULLIN COMPANY
- Credit Manager at HAYES PIPE SUPPLY
- Branch Administration Manager at MCGINNIS FARMS, INC
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Finance
- High School Diploma
•Manage lending portfolio of over 30 credit relationships totaling more than $30 million in current loan commitments.
•Closed more than $7.5 million in new commercial loans in the past 12 months.
•Accompany Loan Officer on new and existing customer meetings and continue customer correspondence throughout loan maturity.
•Complete thorough risk analysis of new and existing credit relationships including but not limited to commercial cash flow analysis, interest rate sensitivity, UCA analysis vacancy risk, lease risk, guarantor cash flow and net worth, global cash flow, balance sheet analysis, management assessment, industry analysis, risk rating analysis and loan pricing review.
•Underwrite new and existing credit relationships with differing complexities. Previously underwritten relationship types include multifamily, senior housing, low income housing tax credits, tax increment financing, SBA 7a loans SBA 504 loans and large commercial businesses.
•Average size of underwritten relationship is $1,000,000 with largest being $30,000,000.
•Monitor watch loans and recommend action plans.
•Prepare commercial real estate market valuation reports as required.
•Complete document imaging of loan and financial documents.
•Led company projects to increase credit analysis consistency and efficiency.
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Minnwest Bank
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Stearns Bank
- Commercial Underwriter at Auto-Owners Insurance
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics - 3.75 GPA
•Troubled Debt/Loss Mitigation Manager
• Compliance Officer
➢ Created a standardized and comprehensive format for credit evaluation/risk-rating that ensured compliance with regulatory agencies. Greatly increased efficiency and reduced risk to the bank.
➢ Worked with state agencies and delinquent borrowers to reduce the number of past due mortgage loans. Obtained and implemented a $900 million grant fund program for qualified applicants. Reduced delinquent accounts by 90%.
➢ Transferred ownership of 72 single family homes from the Bank to a private LLC. Reduced the number of bank-owned properties by 100%.
➢ Developed a uniform risk-rating system that greatly reduced questions and/or concerns of bank auditors.
• Preparing credit requests for the Bank's larger commercial real estate loans (amounts between $500,000 and $25 million with an approximate average of $12.5 million) ◦ Collected financials and other documentation, conducted detailed analyses of the information in order to determine if cash flow, collateral coverage, strength of guarantor(s), and all other pertinent factors that demonstrated an acceptable level of risk ◦ Prepared executive summaries that present the data and analyses in a logical, clear and concise manner; submitted to the president and board of directors for use in the final loan decision
• Conducted regular reviews of the Bank's larger commercial real estate loans to determine if there has been a deterioration of the credit and, if applicable, ensured compliance with any loan covenants ◦ Obtained financials from the borrower (or, in the case of a participation, from the lead bank), and conducted detailed analyses of all applicable information ◦ Incorporated analyses into a formal "internal review" that clearly and concisely presents the information, compared it with previous reviews, and determine the appropriate risk rating LARRY RUBENACKER, JR. [email protected] Professional Experience:
• Routinely reviewed loan files to ensure proper documentation and compliance with regulatory agencies' and internal policies
• Monitored residential and commercial delinquencies in order to proactively identify potentially troubled debt
• Evaluated delinquent borrowers and, when necessary and prudent, implemented a modification or some other strategy that would effectively cure the arrearage, avoid default, and prevent loss to the Bank
- Sr. Commercial Credit Analyst at Foundation Bank
- Regional Operations Manager at System Services Inc
- Mortgage Loan Officer/Compliance Officer at Park National Bank
- Outside Mortgage Loan Officer at Fifth-Third Bank
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - ied
Vast amounts of experience in commercial lending environment to include small business programs associated with the SBA 504, SBA 7 (a) loan programs (including Capline product), the USDA, Alabama Small Business Incentive Program (ASSBCI), and FSA loan programs. My involvement in the loan process is well rounded. I will meet with potential customers in order to plan and structure a loan prospect. I am knowledgeable in the different government and state loan programs available to potential customers in order to confirm what the eligibility requirements will be for the applicant, the application process and procedures necessary to undertake the potential loan request. I will initiate, underwrite, and process commercial loan requests from the bank and any outside contacts. This will include loan structure, full financial analysis (including business, projections, personal guarantors, and etc.), and placing loan requests in eligible loan programs. My duties also include analyzing documents and financial statements provided for loan request to determine credit worthiness not only for Peoples Bank of Alabama, but also for the proposed loan program that will be utilized for the loan request. The underwriting process includes analyzing personal financial statements, personal tax returns, business financial statements, new business financial projections, personal credit reports, and business credit reports. I prepare questions and or comments concerning the credit quality of the proposed loan requests. I will initiate conference calls or phone calls with potential Applicants and or Peoples Bank of Alabama's relationship lender to discuss the credit and or loan request. Produce and write very detailed credit memorandums for each loan request and prepare the request for loan committee submission along with the proposed loan program's application process. Correspond with the loan specialists who are reviewing loan applications for proposed program, answer any questions that loan committee and or the Chief Credit Officer has concerning the request, and consult with borrowers and identify problems or issues that will need to be resolved for the loan request. Collect all necessary documents and items needed for the loan programs. Answer questions pertaining to current rules and regulations for loan programs (including the SBA, ASSBCI and USDA). Provide assistance and answer questions concerning the application process that the Applicants and or Peoples Bank Lenders may have on the SBA 504 / 7 (a), ASSBCI, FSA or USDA loan request. Once loan is approved duties include the generating the application in its entirety and prepare it for submission to the proposed loan program. I am responsible for preparing the application, uploading and completing all SBA and ASSBCI loan application submissions for Peoples Bank of Alabama via SBA E-Tran system and the State of Alabama system. I am also very skilled and familiar with the E-Tran product for submission, accessing our SBA portfolio, and for servicing requests that can be done via E-Tran. I am the contact person for application if questions come in from the loan processing center (SBA, ASSBCI, and USDA) which I will gather all necessary documents and provide answers or resolution to the loan specialist who is reviewing the application. Once approved I will gather documents initiate the closing process for the bank's side of the loan and assist in the collection of the items needed for the proposed loan program. I will go over loan approvals and loan authorizations with our Borrowers. I work closely with the closing attorney and the Borrower to ensure all items and documents are collected in a timely manner. I prepare and generate a closing checklist and initiate conference calls with all involved so we can go over the process and answer any questions they have pertaining to the loan request. I will prepare required amendments for the loan programs that may be necessary during the closing process. I make sure all funds have been received, wired, and transferred to the appropriate parties involved in the loan closing. I review loan documents to include the loan closing statement, the note, and the loan agreement in order to confirm its accuracy and that all bank covenants are addressed. Answer general questions from borrowers and lenders regarding servicing matters. I will assist in most servicing aspect of the loan portfolio and will be the contact with the loan programs concerning audits or items needed. I am also the in-house contact person for Peoples Bank of Alabama's loan post-closing department when it comes to SBA and or other state or government loan program files. I maintain file organization and assist loan post-closing with making sure the bank's scan system has all necessary documents uploaded in place for audit purposes. I am also the point of contact for Peoples Bank of Alabama if and when there are questions concerning state or government loan program files when they are under audit. I am also the person who is initiates and goes through the process of requesting SBA honor its guaranty for 7 (a) loans along with the liquidation process of SBA 504 and 7 (a) loans. Prepare detail excel spreadsheets and reports that outline our current portfolio of loans. Generate and produce financial statements and or stressed projections when necessary for the credit underwriting. I have vast experience in the total life of a loan. While working at Peoples Bank of Alabama I have been highly involved in the full cycle of a loan request from the beginning stages of a loan request which includes meeting with the potential customer and structuring a loan prospect, through the application process, along with the closing and funding stage, servicing, and if necessary through the liquidation/request for guaranty process. I am currently enrolled in the Coleman Certified SBA 7(a) loan closing course which I will complete May 2015. I have also completed an eight week mandatory Credit College that was offered by Shockproof training. This allowed me to sharpen my credit and financial underwriting skills. I am vital to Peoples Bank when it comes to loan structuring and loan placement to include the eligibility of the each loan request. I work closely with the Vice President of Government Guaranteed Lending in the structuring of potential loan applications and in to make sure that our loan applications are in compliance and with all state and government loan programs.
- SBA/Commercial Credit Analyst at PEOPLES BANK OF ALABAMA
- Senior Loan Assistant at SOUTHERN DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL, INC
- Processing Specialist II at REGIONS BANK
- Loan Officer/ Member Service Representative at INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS CREDIT UNION
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - business