Currently working as a commercial diver for Asi Group based in Stoney Creek, ON Canada. Duties as Commercial Diver include, surface welding, grinding, safe use of hydraulic/pneumatic/electric tools. Underwater welding/cutting, undwerwater inspections on ships/concrete structures/metal structures. The ability to work long hours and in various working environments both in the water and on the surface and in many enclosed environments.
- Commercial Diver at Asi Group
- Welder at National Steel Car
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- College - Underwater Skills
208 North Adams Street Rockville, Md. 20850 301-294-9416 Position: Commercial Diver/ Bridge Inspector Supervisor: Andrew Lacovarra
- Commercial Diver/ Bridge Inspector at Stearns Engineering/ Rogan Stearns, PE
- Commercial Truck Driver/ Heavy Equipment Operator at Stearns Engineering/ Rogan Stearns, PE
- Commercial Diver at S.U.S
- Settlement Officer/ Sales and Marketing at Powerhouse Title Group
8 years at this Job
I worked seasonally as a Commercial Diver in South Florida. The job was very demanding and physically intense and varied in tasks to do. On some occasions I would have to communicate with my dive team and install heavy machinery underwater using a variety of tools and techniques, while other days would consist of salvaging anchors, sunken boats, or lost parts at the bottom of the inter-coastal. I was also in-charge of calling up the captains of the vessels, to set up appointments for simple cleaning, inspecting, and maintenance of the boats. I was under constant exposure to the heat while swimming, as well as staying vigilant on my oxygen gauges and the terrain surrounding. -Assisted with over 500 dives, which resulted in 100% safety rating. -Helped maintain truck, diving equipment, and trailer quality
- Commercial Diver at To Hull and Back
- Deli Clerk Managment at OG Subs
- Assistant at Galleria Real Estate Group
- Team Director at Buzz-n-Hook Muttropolis
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Work in Marine construction industry diving and supervisor roles. Mechanical work, underwater welding, saturation diving, salvage, inspection, work from land, tugs and boats. Jobs worked on: -Key Bridge; Baltimore,MD -Key Bridge; WashintonDC -Washington DC water; Army Corps of engineer -Quantico, VA; Marine base damn -Williamsport, MD; General Lee Aqua duct -Salisbury, MD; Plug stuck in Diffuser -NJ/NY; Inspection of fuel cells
- Commercial Diver at Diver
- Diver/Tender at Specialty Underwater Services
- at Southern Glass and Metal
- Journey Man Glazier at United States Marine Corps
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a commercial diver you are on a job site for the first time every time. No two jobs are the same. You are required to establish a work site, set up the dive rig, figure out how to accomplish the job, and execute the task. You can expect many problems and obstacles threw out the entire job. If you can't solve problems and figure out solutions you're probably not fit for the job. Some of the many things you have to consider when conducting a dive operation are; working load limits when lifting, carbon monoxide levels in the atmosphere, oxygen content of the divers breathing media, atmospheric pressure being applied to the divers regulator, local laws, federal laws, structural integrity, nitrogen content in the divers body, impact on local wildlife, and the list goes on. There are no awards in this industry. Just your reputation.
- COMMERCIAL DIVER at Local Union
- Combat Engineering and Heavy Equipment Operator at U.S. Army
- Customer Service Representative at ACS
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Machine Tool Technology
- High School Diploma
Certified Commercial Diver Third-party pipe surveyor and inspection for Customer pipelines. Underwater bag worksites to cover suspended or exposed piping. Construction of sand bag dams. Removal or plug of underground/underwater pipelines with use of guillotine saw. Underwater welder of customer pipelines. Effective communication with use of company required dive log.
- COMMERCIAL DIVER/TENDER at CENTRAL STATES UNDERWATER
- BUSSER/DISHWASHER at SPRING CREEK BARBEQUE
- TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT at SUNCOAST AC/HEAT AND APPLIANCES
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Freelance commercial diver for multiple different companies. Duties include : large propeller removal and installation, yacht maintenance , sea wall inspiration and maintenance , search and recovery, general underwater construction
- Commercial Diver / Freelance Diver at Freelance
- Dive Instructor at Phi Phi Sea Frogs Diving Center
- Pool Supervisor / Guest Services at Princess Cruise Line
- Commercial Diver / Owner / Supervisor at Mac's Underwater Services
1 year at this Job
Two years Working Experience as a Kirby Morgan Diver(18B Band Mask K.M.A.C.S.5)
• Under Water armor Rocks Placing in a range of 03 tones 12 tones, Tetra pods and core-loc
• Under water diving inspection for the breakwater construction.
• SPBM Operations
• Under Water Cutting and Welding
• Under Water Salvage Work and Block Placing and Bending Leveling
• Under Water Profile survey works
• Any type of underwater inspection such as bottom conditions, ship condition ect,
• Under Water hull cleaning and propeller inspection
- Commercial Diver at 18B Band Mask K.M.A.C.S
- Life Guard 2013 onwards at Atlantis The Palm Dubai Hotel & Resort
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Commercial Oyster Diver
• NYS Certified Diver
• Boat Operator
• Harvest Oysters
• Supervise One employee (culler) Consists of, but not limited to: Harvesting oysters Counting, Measuring Bagging, tagging Keeping daily log book
• Ice times/ Delivery time
• Boat maintenance
- Commercial Diver at Private
- Driver at Snow Removal
- Journeyman Carpenter at Local Union
- Sales Representative / Mechanic at Independent Contracting
6 years at this Job
PRO DEEP Florida
• Communicate with workers on the surface while underwater, using signal lines or telephones.
• Take appropriate safety precautions, such as monitoring dive lengths and depths
• Check and maintain diving equipment, such as helmets, masks, air tanks, harnesses, or gauges. Descend into water with the aid of diver helpers, using scuba gear or diving suits
• Obtain information about diving tasks and environmental conditions.
• Take test samples or photographs to assess the condition of vessels or structures.
• Install, inspect, clean, or repair piping or valves
• Operate underwater video, sonar, recording, or related equipment to investigate underwater structures or marine life
• Remove obstructions from strainers or marine railway or launching ways, using pneumatic or power hand tools.
• Set or guide placement of pilings or sandbags to provide support for structures such as docks, bridges, cofferdams, or platforms.
• Perform activities related to underwater search and rescue, salvage, recovery, or cleanup operations. Supervise or train other divers, including hobby divers.
• Carry out non-destructive testing, such as tests for cracks on the legs of oil rigs at sea. Repair ships, bridge foundations, or other structures below the water line, using caulk, bolts, and hand tools.
• Cut and weld steel, using underwater welding equipment, jigs, and supports.
• Recover objects by placing rigging around sunken objects, hooking rigging to crane lines, and operating winches, derricks, or cranes to raise objects.
• Install pilings or footings for piers or bridges. See more occupations related to this task.
- Commercial diver at UNDERWATER CONSTRUCTION
22 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent