Responsible for developing commercial lending department procedures Generated in excess of $15MM in new loan origination
- Commercial Lender at Taunton Federal Credit Union
- Owner/Partner at GCAL Family Corp. dba Dylan's Bar & Grill
- Vice-President - Commercial Lending at Mechanics Cooperative Bank
- Assistant Vice-President - Sr. Underwriter Commercial Lending at Randolph Savings Bank
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Northeast Senior Commercial Lender responsible for development and implementation of strategic initiatives resulting in new market (NY, NJ) growth and retention of commercial portfolio
● Manage acquisition of CRE, Construction, C&I, SBA and ABL portfolio
● Prepare credit applications and credit memos, perform financial analysis evaluating credit worthiness
● Negotiate credit terms, manage closings, inspect and approve construction advances and oversee annual credit review process
● Present credit requests to Loan Committee Board members
● Manage cross sell of commercial deposit products, FX, Trade, Cash Management
● Complete and manage all due diligence, KYC, audit and compliance activities
● Provide professional expertise, leadership and counsel as overall product, lending, sales and strategy consultant to clients and partners.
● Directly responsible for contributing to the achievement of the region's market share growth, revenue goals and sales initiatives
- Vice President/Northeast Senior Commercial Lender at Patriot Bank
- Vice President/Senior Business Banking Relationship Manager at Citibank N.A
- Regional Field Sales Manager at City National Bank
- Vice President / NY Region Senior Business Relationship Manager at City National Bank
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Grew Commercial, C&I, and CRE lending by $3MM in MA and NH territory Work to finance Start-ups using SBA programs Chamber Ambassador in Hampton for visibility of new branch location Extensive network in NH and MA used to grow lending opportunities.
- Commercial Lender at Merrimack Valley Credit Union
- Agency Consultant at Allstate Insurance
- VP, Small Business Relationship Manager at TD Bank
- VP, Business Banking Officer at Citizens Bank
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Strategic Planning Commercial Lending /Agriculture/Municipality/Construction Auditing
Client Management Team Building Board Reporting/NMLS Branch Leadership Excellence
Oregon Coast Bank- Tillamook, OR 2014-Present AVP/Branch Manager-Commercial Lender: Directed and successfully increased the commercial
loan portfolio, specializing in financial analysis and overall credit evaluation. Oversee a team of five bankers that execute day-to-day banking operations, new accounts and consumer lending.
Recruited, trained, and mentored staff on client profiling, customer service and cross training.
• Exceeded goals and expectations; conducted skills assessment, performance management, development feedback, and coaching of employees and sales force.
• Have excellent record in recruiting and cross training staff to advance in positions within the bank.
• Opened new location in Tillamook, Oregon three years ago.
• Commercial lender and underwriter for the Tillamook location. Specializing in Agriculture, Commercial Real Estate, Construction lending and Municipalities.
• Current loan portfolio just over $12,234,000 since the opening of the Tillamook location in March of 2015.
- AVP/Branch Manager-Commercial Lender at Oregon Coast Bank
- AVP/Bank Branch Manager at US Bank
- AVP/Bank Branch Manager at Columbia Bank
5 years, 2 months at this Job
September 19, 2016 - October 12, 2017 Position Summary:
As a Private Banking Officer/Commercial Lender, my primary duties were to provide in-depth analysis on an individual/company's financial circumstances
and make recommendations based on specific needs, which may include commercial lending, assisting in partner referrals to Trust, Treasury Management, and Investment Services encompassing our Wealth Management Division. The most prevalent job duty of a Private Banker was managing client financial circumstances with a focus on maintaining a strong relationship between the client and the bank. Private Banker's begin managing clients' complex financial matters by evaluating their current financial position. This review involved
gathering information regarding total assets, such as property and business interests, balances of bank accounts and the value of all investment portfolios.
Private Banker's account for a client's debt obligations and personal financial goals. Assisted the bank with an IOLTA Project, where I opened accounts for graduating attorneys of the NM State Bar Association. As a Commercial Lender, responsible for managing a $20MM commercial loan portfolio. Took part in LANB's weekly loan committee meeting, where I focused on commercial real estate and commercial lines of credit. Principal Accountabilities:
• Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial statements.
• Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Reviewed and updated credit and loan files.
• Wrote all credit memos for loans, loan covenants, annual reviews, and submitted applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Worked with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Private Banking Officer/Commercial Lender at Los Alamos National Bank
- Financial Sales Manager ll-Vice President at FIRST CITIZENS BANK
- Banking Manager - Vice President at BANK OF THE WEST
- Banking Center Manager - Vice President at COMPASS BANK
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. Degree - Business Administration
- - BA Business Management
Vice President and business banker - commercial lending
- Commercial Lender | VP at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Managment
Commercial lending of all types; C/I and CRE for both Illinois and Wisconsin markets. Was limited on technology products and services as promised to move over.
- Senior Commercial Lender at Consumers Credit Union
- Vice President Commercial Banking at Wintrust Bank
- Vice President Sr Relationship Manager at BMO Harris Bank
- Vice President Relationship Manager at JPMorgan Chase
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
Manager of commercial loan portfolio (+60 million portfolio)
● Determines appropriate structure and pricing through evaluation of financials statements & market trends
● Identifies and cultivates prospective customers as well as extend relationships with existing customers.
● Identifies new opportunities for existing commercial customers.
● Updates loan files of existing customers loan file which includes financials and tax returns
● Liaison between commercial lender and credit administration
● Prepares closing loan documents and statements and facilitates loan closings with attorney and/or title company
- Assistant Vice President- Commercial Lender at State Bank and Trust
- Assistant Vice President- Credit Officer at State Bank and Trust Company
- at State Bank and Trust Company
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Investment Analysis
Responsibilities - Manage and expand commercial portfolio through loans, deposits and outbound calls. - Retain and develop new business relationships with active community involvement - Analyze business and commercial real estate financial statements, tax returns, and cash flow. - Present loan approval packages to loan committee and coordinate loan closings Accomplishments - Partially met sales goals in less than one year in position - Developed more than 45 new loans and strong deposit relationships Skills Used - Time management - Multi-tasking - Relationship building
- Business Services Officer (Commercial Lender) at South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- Founder/CEO at Palmetto National Tax Group
- Sales Development Specialist at South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- Corporate Tax Consultant at JK Harris and Company
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Business Management
Responsibilities Sell prospects and customers through relational selling in a trusted advisor role to assist them in recognizing opportunities and risks while helping them accomplish their goals through their use of Bank's products and services. Establishes and negotiates the terms under which commercial credit will be extended including cost, risk, and profitability determining the method, schedule and collateral requirements. Responsible for the profitability of all commercial relationships within portfolio. Become active in the community through membership in business organizations, community events and/or non-profit organizations where one can be able to advance the reputation of the Bank. Monitor loan repayment activities, the collection of past due accounts, and credit and collateral deficiencies. Accomplishments Obtain loan goals for bonuses Obtain deposit goals for bonuses Growth of loans, SBA loans, and Wealth Management
- Commercial Lender at Simmons Bank
- Owner at Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores
- Branch Manager I at Simmons Bank
- Sales Manager at Sears
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management