Responsible for developing new business by identifying and contacting existing or prospective clients while promoting the banks services to include loans, deposits and mortgage banking. Collecting financial documents and analyzing the client’s financial condition, loan structure and underwriting decisions. Successfully manage a portfolio of commercial customers to include deposit relationships, renewals of credits, management of past dues, approving draw sheets, etc. Establish and maintain good public relations with the community to enhance the Bank’s image and develop new business. Also assisting with the management of the branch such as opening and closing procedures. Assisting tellers with approvals for certain transactions. Verification of cash shipments and working daily NSF activity.
- Commercial lender at Commercial Lender - Southern States Bank
- Reporting Specialist II at Community and Southern Bank
- REO Asset Manager at Charter Bank
- Commercial Lender at Commercial Lender - Charter Bank / McIntosh Commercial Bank
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - FINANCE
Grew Commercial, C&I, and CRE lending by $3MM in MA and NH territory Work to finance Start-ups using SBA programs Chamber Ambassador in Hampton for visibility of new branch location Extensive network in NH and MA used to grow lending opportunities.
- Commercial Lender at Merrimack Valley Credit Union
- Agency Consultant at All State Insurance
- VP, Small Business Relationship Manager at TD Bank
- VP, Business Banking Officer at Citizens Bank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Successfully underwrite, close, and maintain commercial loans to build commercial client portfolio.
• Provide customers with specific bank products and services attuned to their needs.
- Commercial Lender at ERIEBANK
- Management Trainee at ERIEBANK
- Universal Associate at ERIEBANK
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- - Honors Program
September 19, 2016 - October 12, 2017
As a Private Banking Officer/Commercial Lender, my primary duties were to provide in-depth analysis on an individual/company's financial circumstances
and make recommendations based on specific needs, which may include commercial lending, assisting in partner referrals to Trust, Treasury Management, and Investment Services encompassing our Wealth Management Division.
The most prevalent job duty of a Private Banker was managing client financial circumstances with a focus on maintaining a strong relationship between the client and the bank. Private Banker's begin managing clients' complex financial matters by evaluating their current financial position. This review involved
gathering information regarding total assets, such as property and business interests, balances of bank accounts and the value of all investment portfolios.
Private Banker's account for a client's debt obligations and personal financial goals. Assisted the bank with an IOLTA Project, where I opened accounts for graduating attorneys of the NM State Bar Association.
As a Commercial Lender, responsible for managing a $20MM commercial loan portfolio. Took part in LANB's weekly loan committee meeting, where I focused on commercial real estate and commercial lines of credit.
• Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial statements.
• Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Reviewed and updated credit and loan files.
• Wrote all credit memos for loans, loan covenants, annual reviews, and submitted applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Worked with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Private Banking Officer/Commercial Lender at Los Alamos National Bank
- Financial Sales Manager ll-Vice President at FIRST CITIZENS BANK
- Banking Manager - Vice President at BANK OF THE WEST
- Banking Center Manager - Vice President at COMPASS BANK
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. Degree - Business Administration
- - BA Business Management
- growing and maintaining a Commercial loan portfolio, through outside business development sales calls.
• achieving production and referral goals (229% of goal in 2018)
• advise business clients for their futon growth
- Vice President Commercial Lender at TheBANK of Edwardsville
- Vice President / Retail Banking Area Manager at TheBANK of Edwardsville
- Asst. Vice President / Retail Banking Center Manager at TheBANK of Edwardsville
- Junior Lender / Loan Counselor at TheBANK of Edwardsville
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Manage $35 million portfolio
• Handle all loan participations
• Underwrite most complex credits for other lenders
- Senior Commercial Lender at One Bank & Trust
- Small Business Specialist at Tennessee Small Business Development Center
- Adjunct Professor at Tennessee Small Business Development Center
- Loan Review Officer at BancFirst
4 years, 7 months at this Job
• Identify, underwrite, and originate profitable retail & commercial loan opportunities ◦ Maintain current loan portfolio of approximately $30MM consisting mainly of commercial & consumer real estate transactions
• Responsible for meeting & exceeding loan & deposit growth goals
• Recruit, supervise, cultivate, and coach employees to reach aggressive sales goals
• Successfully build & maintain long-term relationships with customers and members of the community
• Provide excellent customer service in order to ensure a positive customer experience and retention
- Branch Manager / Commercial Lender at First Community Bank
- Licensed Financial Specialist / Officer at Wachovia Bank N.A
- at Ladd Supply Company
- Financial Representative at American General Finance
7 years at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
• Developed new and maintain current agriculture and commercial loan customers with farm visits and coming up with unique ways to meet their needs.
• Manage a $14 million loan profile between Thornton and Hampton branch
• Help other lenders and staff members meet their goals
• Manage high risk and FSA guaranteed lines of credit
• Completed Ag Credit School in 2017
- Ag/Commercial Lender at First Security Bank
- Lab Technician at Flint Hills Resources
- Agronomy Sales Associate at Farmers Cooperative and Company
- Research Intern at Iowa Crop Improvement Association
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Agricultural Studies
Purpose and Scope: Provide managerial leadership combined with deep knowledge of and expertise in all facets of commercial and retail banking to help deliver both short- and long-term business expectations. Direct and take an active, hands-on role in identifying and generating new business through marketing, referrals, community relations, and prospecting. Built and maintain strong relationships with companies and high-worth individuals, and perform in-depth risk analysis to assess credit worthiness of prospective clients, with focus on moderate to large-sized businesses and professionals.
Organizational Impact Contributions:
• Effectively manage $50M commercial loan and $40M deposit portfolios.
• Underwrite commercial credit documents, evaluate and interpret balance sheets, pro forma ratios, annual budgets, P&L statements, and approve commercial loans.
• Become a partner with clients. Evaluate current financial position and financing needs. Provide alternative solutions, and assist as required in making key business decisions benefiting both the client and the bank.
• Assist the Regional Vice President in all aspects of the daily operation of the market, including training and regulatory compliance, marketing and sales planning and execution, cost containment, and other key tasks.
• Maintain strong community relations and work closely with local organizations and the Chamber of Commerce to boost the profile of the bank and generate new business.
- Vice President, Senior Commercial Lender at TD Bank, NA
- Professor at University of Bridgeport
- Vice President at People's Bank
12 years at this Job
- PhD - Education Leadership
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Commercial Lender supporting our clients in the Spartanburg and the surrounding markets.
• Manage and grow loan portfolio through commercial lending (Conventional and SBA).
• Coaching other lenders.
• Nurture the client relationship while providing financial expertise and guidance.
• Negotiate and underwrite loan facilities while balancing the client's needs.
• Earn new relationships with the bank through cold calling, active prospecting and networking.
- Business Banker at The Palmetto Bank / Commercial Lender
- Loan Officer at The Palmetto Bank
- Loan Officer at First Piedmont Federal Savings & Loan Association
- Staff Real Estate Appraiser at First Piedmont Federal Savings & Loan Association
8 years at this Job
- - Bank Exec Program
- - Commerce
- Bachelor of Science