I am the first Commercial Loan Officer hired to help the Credit Union move into commercial lending.
- Commercial Loan Officer at Citadel Federal Credit Union
- Vice President Real Estate Lending at Univest Bank and Trust Co.
6 months at this Job
• As a Commercial Loan Officer I am responsible for increasing commercial revenue through commercial lending and business and consumer referals to bank affiliates and partners.
• Achieve sales growth through consulting, networking, and prospecting for customer with Bank partners and sale associates.
- Vice President Commercial Loan Officer at BayCoast Bank
- New Bedford City Councilor at
- Loan Officer at Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation
- Vice President Business Development Officer at Webster Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- M.B.A. - International Business
Commercial and residential Loan processing and closing Process applications and prepare for underwriting review. Process loan closings directly with each customer
- Commercial Loan Officer at Home Loan Savings Bank
- Direct Sales at Spectrum
- Alliance Consultant at Trelevate/Pure Flix
- Branch Manager at CES Credit Union
1 year at this Job
Assist loan officer to generate loan presentations, credit analysis, financial requirements / analysis for commercial loans. Review documents in preparation for loan closing. One-on-one contact with the borrower in all aspects of loan origination. Monitor past due credits, risk analysis, and grade change documentation. Compose quarterly problem loan reports, construction reporting, new loan pipeline and coming due reporting. Commercial / Residential Loan Review Analyst Risk Management Dept.
- Commercial Loan Officer Management Trainee at Community Trust Bank
- Loan Operations Specialist at Community Trust Bank
- at Community Trust Bank
- Deposit Operations Clerk at Community Trust Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Finance & Accounting
San Francisco Commercial Banking Office Grew a de novo commercial loan production office in San Francisco by originating, managing and selling to a portfolio of small and middle-market companies and professional service firms. * Structured and documented credits including investor real estate, owner-occupied real estate, and commercial and industrial loans totaling over $25 million. * Advised and cross-sold cash and treasury management, private banking, and wealth management products to clients. * Rescued a problem commercial real estate loan resulting in full payment of loan and retention of client.
- VP & Commercial Loan Officer at Bank of Marin
- CPA at Union Bank of California
- VP & Relationship Manager at Union Bank of California
- AVP & Relationship Manager at Union Bank of California
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
I create lending relationships for the bank through calling on prospects and developing key relationships in the community. I also manage a portfolio of current commercial loan customers.
- Commercial Loan Officer at Coulee Bank
- Loan Administrator at Lake City Bank
- Senior Credit Analyst at Lake City Bank
- Accounting Intern at Schaffer and Layher Accounting Firm
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
Ashland KY Served as a Commercial Lending Officer and used strategic goals of the institution by positioning myself among other business professionals in order to build successful financial futures for both new and established borrowers in the region. Maintained an existing multi-million dollar portfolio while meeting challenging goals for gaining new business relationships, increasing profit and asset growth. Handled debt collection, annual credit-worthiness reviews and work-out's of non-performing loans or relationships. Used a successful cross-selling strategy to boost sales and ancillary services, which directly impacted the bottom line while solidifying client retention rates. Completed data entry and all loan document processing for all mortgage and consumer loans.
- Commercial Loan Officer, Assistant VP at Town Square Bank
- Retail Sales Associate at Verizon Wireless
- Assistant Branch Manager (Summit Branch at National City Bank
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
• Structure and underwrite commercial loans to appropriately assess the risk and complete the write-up recommendation for loan committee's review and approval.
• Seek new business by unsolicited leads, attending networking events and being an active member in several organizations to generate prospects and establish long lasting business relationships.
• Maintain and service the loan portfolio by completing annual financial reviews and ensuring that all covenants are met.
• Help provide structure in the supporting loan departments by developing, implementing and measuring new procedures such as launching the Credit Analyst department.
• Assist during new bank acquisitions by providing training on the financial analysis program.
- AVP - Commercial Loan Officer at Bank of the Sierra
- Credit Analyst at Farm Credit West
- Multiple-Line Representative at State Farm Independent Agency
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Finance
Participate in the origination, initial underwriting and placement of a wide variety of commercial loan business to lenders nationwide through a national network of residential and commercial mortgage brokers and previous loan clients. Funding has included loans for various property types, including churches, apartments, offices, retail centers, warehouses, land, medical and self- storage using conventional and private money transactions. Originations have been in person, but are typically internet-based with a heavy emphasis on telephone contact and conducted locally or on a nationwide basis.
- Commercial Loan Officer / Commercial Loan Processor / Partner at McIntosh & Bell Commercial Funding
- Commercial Loan Officer at Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corp
- Business owner at Papa Murphy's Take & Bake Pizza
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Education
Management and growth of commercial loan portfolio. Together with one other team member, grew loans to $45 million. Primarily targeted commercial real estate and construction loans with a smaller emphasis on equipment and C&I lending.
- Commercial Loan Officer at North Coast Credit Union
- Business Lending Officer at Bank of the Pacific
- Branch Manager at US Bank National Association
1 year, 5 months at this Job