Commercial Loan Processor helped back cataloged Commercial Loans made for the three new banking establishments NBH recently enquired. Helped establishing Insurance coverage on major loans. Imaging backlog files. Built information packets of certain active and paid off loans. Editing and follow up on missing information for Commercial Loans.
- Commercial Loan Processor at NBH Bank
- Member Service Specialist at Mazuma Credit Union
- Financial Services Representative at Laurasha Hawkins
- Loan Officer at United Consumers Credit Union
3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Accounting
Manages Commercial loan portfolio of over 120 Commercial Real Estate loans. ❖ Processor/funder for a portfolio of approx. $180MM. ❖ Accurately, expediently and without issues funded $97,848,233.00 in Commercial loans since my employment as Nuvision Federal Credit Union in December of 2015. ❖ Completed underwriting courses from Omega Underwriting School August 2018 ❖ Spreads financials in preparation for the underwriter ❖ Manages the collection of the yearly financials from borrowers ❖ Manage 3rd party vendors including vendor due diligence, approval and termination for the appraisers, environmental agencies, and escrow/title companies. ❖ Orders and tracks 3rd party subject property reports. ❖ Tracks and processing of Vendor invoices. ❖ Able to navigate through DNA with ease, currently I complete all the maintenance on the commercial loans which include, default rate application, late payment reversals, loan product adjustments, etc. ❖ Procures reports used to communicate to the BLC the departments goals, loans funded, and loans needed to fund to reach goal. ❖ Legal document procurement such Notice of Default letters, monetary defaults and technical defaults. ❖ Creates new loan files by preparing documentation for scanning, entry into system and proper storage. ❖ Completes quality checks of loan packets, document deficiencies, and resolves exceptions with loan officers. ❖ Able to read title policies and determine if there are any discrepancies and follow through with the title remedy. ❖ Orders and manages Tax services on subject properties. ❖ Orders and completes lien searches and lien filings through CT lien solutions: Manages current liens by filing continuations and terminations when needed. ❖ Manages the insurance carried on the Nuvision commercial properties, surveil cancelled insurance policies and initiates timely follow-up with internal parties. ❖ Communicate with auditors regarding reports and audits in the evaluation of loan operations performance. ❖ Ensures loans and processes meet compliance standards. ❖ Carries out responsibilities with professionalism and respect for other in accordance with the banks policies and applicable laws. ❖ Procures and reviews loan documents. ❖ Completes loan signings and insures that all signatures are present on documentation. ❖ Communicates intelligently and professionally with borrowers and potential borrowers regularly. ❖ Processes and is familiar with the more complicated deals, Master Loan Agreements and Construction loans, SBA loans, special asset loans. ❖ Maintains notary commission. ❖ Opens business accounts and maintains business account associated with business loans. ❖ Accepts business visa applications and processes once approved. ❖ Completes maintenance on business visa card accounts.
- Senior Commercial Loan Processor at Nuvision Federal Credit Union
- Commercial Lending Specialist at Farmers and Merchants Bank
- Certified Teller Trainer at Farmers and Merchants Bank
- Member Service/New Accounts Representative at Orange County's Credit Union
3 years, 1 month at this Job
• Prepare appropriate closing documentation packages for complex commercial and commercial real estate loan transactions
• Verify supporting loan documentation
• Advises account officers and loan assistants in loan transaction closing requirements
- Commercial Loan Processor at First Financial Bank of Texas
- Operator/ Ranch Hand at Ochsner Dozer Service/ Ochsner Farms
- Administrative Assistant at Mathematics Department- Oklahoma State University
- Ranch Hand at Christy Collins Inc
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agribusiness
• I assisted with an almost daily report of loans reportable under the federal Home Mortgage Disclosure Act reportable loans - a department priority.
• I regularly processed multimillion-dollar loans for commercial and non-commercial real estate.
• I trained newly hired employees how to process loans.
• I reviewed and verified loan documentation for proper completion and signatures, ensuring their quality and accuracy and compliance with state and federal regulations.
• I communicated with branch personnel about loan-related questions and issues regarding loan platform system, policy and procedures, regulations and general loan questions.
• I made certain renewals, modifications, and other maintenance transactions related to loans crossed the finish line.
• I maintained ABA certification.
- Commercial Loan Processor at BancorpSouth
- Call Center Specialist at BancorpSouth
5 years, 9 months at this Job
• Researched credentials for commercial borrowers to generate company resolutions.
• Verified Parcels for flood insurance requirements and property taxes.
• Pulled UCC filing for verification of lien status.
• Researched titles on vehicles and aircrafts for proper lien status.
• Used LaserPro to produce loan documents based on lender approved requests.
- Commercial Loan Processor at Chemical Bank
- Assistant Vice President; Operations Project Consultant at Bank of America Corp
- Short Sale Negotiator/Special Projects at Bank of America Corp
- Research Specialist at Bank of America Corp
8 months at this Job
- - Data Analytics I with MS SQL Server BI
- - General Business
Extremely customer service oriented. Dealt with business clients interested in investing in commercial properties. Built and maintained relationships with and between my clients, the lenders we used, and the many vendors and other people involved in the loan process.
- Commercial Loan Processor at Pablo Financial Partners, LLC
- Financial Administrator at Beaches Chapel Church, School, and Daycare, Inc
- Head Bookkeeper at Overseas Imported Cars, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Responsibilities: -Prepared consumer, commercial, and various real estate loan documents via LaserPro -Booked loans to core system -Funded loans -Ordered appraisals -Exception tracking -Filed UCCs and vehicle liens online -Pulled consumer credit reports via Equifax -Pulled flood determinations via CoreLogic -Processed loan payments -Quoted payoffs -Occasionally prepared releases of lien -Other duties as assigned
- Commercial Loan Processor at Bank 21
- LaserPro Specialist at Southwest Bank
- Documentation Preparation Specialist at Citizens Bank & Trust Company
- Customer Service Representative (Teller) at Bank of the West
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Commercial Loan Disbursements (Asset Based Lending, Equipment Loan, and Construction Loan, etc.)
• Commercial Loan Payments through Wire, Lockbox, Branch Settlement, Mails
• Syndication Loan Administration (As Lead & Participation Bank)
• Updating and Maintaining Account Corresponding with Account Officer & Credit Department
• Credit Review & DSCR Updates
• Letter of Credit Payment, Write-Off, and Issuance
• Loan Boarding
• ACH & Auto-Pay Set Up
- Commercial Loan Processor at CTBC Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Central Operation, American Continental Bank
- Office Assistant at Mercy Dental Center
3 years at this Job
- - Pomona
- - Business Administration
Work directly with lending teams to review and disburse commercial loans, including interacting with customers to collect, review and distribute due diligence items necessary for loan closings. Review loan packages for accuracy and to ensure compliance with regulatory and policy requirements. Confirm escrow closing statements and bank statements are in balance, ensuring fees and expenses are accounted for and outstanding items are identified.
- Commercial Loan Processor at National Bank of Arizona
- Underwriting Support at Stearns Lending/Primary Capital Mortgage
- Loan Support Secondary Marketing at Eagle Home Mortgage
- Real Estate Quality Control Specialist at Pentagon Federal Credit Union
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Italian
Participate in the origination, initial underwriting and placement of a wide variety of commercial loan business to lenders nationwide through a national network of residential and commercial mortgage brokers and previous loan clients. Funding has included loans for various property types, including churches, apartments, offices, retail centers, warehouses, land, medical and self- storage using conventional and private money transactions. Originations have been in person, but are typically internet-based with a heavy emphasis on telephone contact and conducted locally or on a nationwide basis.
- Commercial Loan Officer / Commercial Loan Processor / Partner at McIntosh & Bell Commercial Funding
- Commercial Loan Officer at Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corp
- Business owner at Papa Murphy's Take & Bake Pizza
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Education