Commercial Loan Processor
- COMMERCIAL LOAN PROCESSOR at KS BANK INC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
I receive commercial loan document packages and reviews them to make sure they are a complete loan package then send them off for funding. I also file the loan docs away in the file room after they are funded. One other thing I do is answer any questions or requests loan officers or branch representatives have about specific loan documents or packages.
- Commercial Loan Processor at Bank of the West
- Customer Service Representative at Bank of the West
- Cashier at Valley Dairy
- Lawn Technician at Team Lawn and Landscape
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Banking/Finance
Processed Commercial loans using Laser Pro software. Worked with area loan officers, appraisers, attorneys and realtors to create the HUD for closing. Kept 15 to 20 loans on the pipeline to process and close.
- Commercial Loan Processor at Kentucky Bank
- Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage Processing at Whitaker Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Business Management Technology
present Responsible for analyzing and processing commercial lease and loan
transactions while ensuring the delivery of the highest level of service to internal clients while maintaining an adherence to bank, state and federal
policies. Interact with loan officers, credit analysts, and appraisers on a daily basis.
Oversee paperwork and administrative processes involved in business loan
applications. Analyze applicant's information to discern the risks of awarding the loan.
• Contact brokers and purchase investments for companies, according to company policy.
• Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
• Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
• Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
• Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
- Commercial Loan Processor at Citizens Community Federal Bank N.A
- Mortgage Banker at BMO Harris Bank
- Consumer Loan Officer at Marine Credit Union
- Loan Processor at Access Financial
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Process all new commercial, construction and small business loan request, including but not limited to lines of credit, and sub-notes for existing lines. Reviews property title searches, flood hazard certifications, UCC lien searches and other due diligence items through third party vendors and addresses any issues. Responsible for reviewing, coordinating and initiating loan funding's. Processes financial transactions including loan advances, construction disbursements and loan payments. Perform all maintenance functions including the extension of credit, modification of terms and conditions, renewals, and calculations and issuance of payoff letters.
- Commercial Loan Processor at First Citizens Bank
- Conventional Mortgage Loan Underwriter, Golden at 1 Credit Union
- Sr. Loan Processor at Big Valley Mortgage
- Regional Admissions Manager at Marinello Schools of Beauty
1 year, 6 months at this Job
· Review loan packages and prepare documents using Laser Pro lending software for consumer and commercial loans, while analyzing for adherence to bank policies, focusing on details, and meeting closing deadlines · Pull credit reports, prepare title work and file UCC’s · Review and verify loan documents from pre-approval to closing · Correspond effectively with loan officers and loan assistants to complete loan documents
- Commercial Loan Processor at First Financial Bank of Texas
- Operator/ Ranch Hand at Ochsner Dozer Service/ Ochsner Farms
- Administrative Assistant at Mathematics Department- Oklahoma State University
- Ranch Hand at Christy Collins Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agribusiness
Rendered oversight to overall aspects of commercial loan process, from initial qualifications to loan funding
• Built and strengthened relationships with high-profile clients, brokers, and attorneys
• Managed the collection of difficult documents in timely manner
• Ensured timely and accurate closing of loans in a deadline-oriented environment through prioritization of constant loan flow
• Successfully generated monthly sales pipeline of $80M to $120M
• Succeeded in processing more than $2B in commercial loans every month
- Commercial Loan Processor at Remote and Office
- Business Analyst at Audit Control
- Loan Account Manager at MORTGAGEIT
3 years at this Job
Process back end of multi family loan purchases
- Commercial loan processor at Pacific Western Bank
- Call Center Team Lead at Pacific Marine Credit Union
- Escrow Officer/Branch Manager at Fidelity National Title
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Diploma
Prepare and process consumer, commercial and real estate loans and maintained files. Maintained negotiable collateral, maintenance changes,input of new loans. Credit references, payoffs on loans, advances mad on open line of credit. Research, verify and corrected non-posted transactions. Reviewed loans for compliance requirements. Interact with Commercial Lending Officers.
- Consumer/Commercial Loan Processor at Independent Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Community Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Spindletop Savings
- Proof Operator/Customer Service Representative at Merchants National Bank
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Secretarial Science
Customer service, answering phones, ordering flood determinations, typing up documents using program called Laser Pro, recording mortgages, obataining title work for each loan granted, processing all mailed in payments daily, keeping track of insurance policies on all loans given, and mailing out all notices and Billings generated.
- Commercial Loan Processor at First Trust Bank of Illinois
- Personal Banker at First Trust Bank of Illinois
- Teller/Customer service representative at PNC Bank
- Order Picker at Baker & Taylor
at this Job
- - General Studies