As of 9 months here at pep boys I am commercial manager and gain total trust and confidence from accounts they like my excellence in customer service.
- Pep Boys at Commercial manager
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
LeucoNoe Corporacion is a family own business dedicated to whole sales of prime meats cuts.
• Developed more than 12 products and establish agreements with more than 40 customers.
• Established a well-trained sales team to attract and maintain customers
• Determined most optimal routes to reduce costs delivering products.
• Developed strategies for market product entry through largest wholesale market chains.
• Developed product catalogs, sales sheets and promotional material for our products.
- Commercial Manager at LeucoNoe Corporation
- Marketing Leader at Boahaus, LLC
- Franchise Auditor, Plumrose Express at Plumrose Latinoamericana
- Marketing Coordinator at Inversiones AKR
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Marketing
Responsible for all commercial accounts for Galveston Store Assist with store inventory Territory Sales Manager Oversee all commercial activities for 5 stores in the Houston-Galveston Area Make weekly visits to commercial businesses to ensure satisfaction with both servicer and products.
- Commercial Manager at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Counter salesperson at Napa Auto Parts
- Counter salesperson at Standard Auto Parts
13 years, 7 months at this Job
Assist the commercial manager with customer orders while coordinating drivers routes and taking customer calls. I also did sourcing on hard to find parts while working with our customers to find the cheapest and best parts for their needs on outside purchases.
- Assistant Commercial Manager at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sales at NAPA Auto Parts
- Customer Service Specialist at Auto Zone
- Customer Service Specialist at Advanced Auto Parts
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Managed three different elevators including Mayersville, Ms, Memphis, TN and Osceola, Ar. Transferred to the Greenville, Ms District office and trained to work as Commercial Manager over 18 grain elevators in the District. Duties including scheduling barge shipments, ordering barges, maintaining hedge positions on grain purchased at these locations and communications with the corporate office on making export grain sales.
- Commercial Manager over 18 at
- cotton seed buyer at Resigned Anderson Clayton
- at Anderson Clayton
29 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Agronomy
Responsibilities As a commercial manager I oversee the sales of the commercial program. I make sure that company vehicles are well maintained and current with all paper work. I deal with local mechanic shops and get them their parts, with that said if I don't have the part they're looking for i use my surrounding sources to find it. (Dealer, junkyard, competitor etc) I send the drivers to different shops making it the beat way and fastest way to them. Overlooking my monthly sales adjusting as we need. Call customers and make sure they don't need anything. Making sure I train my drivers to pull the right part out time is money for my customers. Accomplishments I learned how to be a team player, the satisfaction of finding all of my customers needs and expectations. How to train my team to succeed. Skills Used I make sure that I have all my paperwork together, sales, truck paper work, inventory, oversee the right people to the right place in a timely manner.
- commercial manager at AutoZone
- Conductor/Switchman at In terminal services
- Outside Sales at DOGGETT FREIGHTLINER
- Commercial Sales Manager at OREILY AUTOPARTS
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- associates degree - automotive- autotronics
As the Assistant to the Commercial Manager I analyze, develop and manage programs, policies, and projects related to the successful deployment of our department's initiatives. My duties include creating, modifying, reviewing or auditing deals to ensure all process have been followed and to make positive the department has met all federal, state, and corporate regulations. This has been accomplished by collecting and reviewing data and statistics, reviewing policies from various sources, as well as working with and building rapport outside entities to get an accurate breakdown and understanding of the work the department is conducting. Since December 2014 I have been responsible for the administrative duties for the commercial and fleet department. I coordinate with the commercial manager and other staff members to design, develop, and implement better practices and policies as a means to increase department efficiency, safety, and productivity. I have identified various weaknesses related to information security, asset and financial management, as well as department branding, and have performed several analyses to determine how the department could reduce administrative mistakes and maximize sales volume. This has led to better information security practices, better inventory levels, a streamlined administration flow resulting in fewer clerical mistakes, and an increase in overall sales volume.
- Assistant To The Commercial Manager at Jordan Ford
- Freelance Photojournalist at Self Employed
- Public Affairs Specialist at Texas Military Department
- Park Ranger at CITY OF NEW BRAUNFELS
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Assistant Manager. Retail Sales Specialist. Commercial sales manager
- Retail and Commercial Manager at Autoplus Pep Boys
- Equipment Operator / Parks maintenance tech at Cobb County Government
- Order Fulfillment Associate at THE HOME DEPOT
- Coach at Hiram High School
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Sport Administration
Rancho Cordova, CA 12/1998 - 09/2013 Customer Service -Building and maintaining a relationships with the commercial customers. Taking and filling commercial customers orders in a timely matter, Managing two commercial drivers, Managing commercial customers accounts, Collecting payments from commercial customers, Making sure all cash and credits add up at the end of the work day, closing and opening register and the beginning and end of each shift, Up selling to commercial customers.
- Commercial Manager at Profit Building
- Quality Assurance Clerk at Level One Communications
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Led the store in finding commercial accounts around our vicinity Managed the department, drivers and accounts Resolved customer issues Collected AR credit payments of customers Picking parts ready for drivers
- Commercial Manager at Auto zone
- Customer service at Nissan Of Hawthorne
- Parts Professional Manager at Fairlawn, NJ
- Mechanic Assistant at J & T
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma