Asst. Commercial Officer ( December 1, 2016 - Continuing) United Fashion Wear Limited. Company Location: A/22 BSCIC I/A, ENAYETNAGAR, FATULLAH, NARAYANGANJ.. Department: Commercial Department. Duties/ Responsibilities # Export Related Tasks. # Basic Knowledge on Import Task. # Work for Cash Incentive. # Open Back to Back LC. # Work with EPB, BKMEA, BGMEA, CA FIRM & Beneficiary Bank. # Work for UD, GSP. # Work with Shipping Line for Booking, Vessel Schedule, and Release BL. # Maintain BTB & Export Register.
- Commercial Officer at United Fashion Wear Ltd.
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A (Hons) - English
- HSC - Commerce
- M.A - English
New York, Dubai + Florida 2016-Present 954 665 5962 | [email protected] | https://www.linkedin.com/in/dlklein CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER - ~~~~~~~~~ Oversee domestic & international commercial launch operations and SaaS for a new company & technology utilizing machine learning and computer vision. Cultivate relationships, influence, and engage with Fortune 500/100 firms for business development and strategic and channel partnerships for a smart city technology startup. Pitch, educate, and present to US and international governments. Position company for long term growth and credibility. Notable Achievements: -- Start Up Bootcamp Dubai Winner launching the company in Dubai through an accelerator program, pilots, channel partners, and eventually clients. -- Opened Up New Markets while gaining credibility in the market. -- Demonstrated level of expertise in smart city, transportation, and parking ecosystems and technology. -- Presented to numerous target market programs for business development and market positioning. --Communicated clearly and effectively with stakeholders, partners, and customers. Shared complex ideas in easy to understand terms and tailored key messages and style to multiple audiences. ---Developed a pipeline of over 30 locations including 6 pilot and test areas in addition to 14 strategic partnerships in less than 18 months.
- CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER at CloudParc, Inc
- President/Chief Marketing Officer at DKMC, Inc.
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Media Management
I am the Chief Commercial Officer of this small private placement fund. I also work for thier sister affiliate Premier Asset Management Group.
- Chief Commercial Officer at Pacific Capital Enterprises
- Finance Manager/ Director at BMW North Scottsdale
- Finance Director at Kia of Irvine
- Finance Manager / sales manager at Automac
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA in business management - Finance
Using Cutting Edge Virtual Network Technology
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
Scope of Authority: One of four full-time founders and three part-time executives.
Without operational staff was fully responsible for partner relationships. Define
specific revenue-generating solutions for target markets and partners. Authority over sales operations and definitions of marketable products. Evaluated viability for offerings based on differentiation, ability to deliver, and long-term
competitiveness in telecom market.
Objective: In addition to developing strategy and vision for startup, handled daily operations of:
− Software partners building both core network solutions and over-the-top consumer focused apps and services.
− Relationships with joint marketing partners once target market and solutions are clearly defined and ready for sales.
− Building industry partnerships to jointly sells, sell on residuals, and shared revenue selling.
− Manage executive and board relationships with partners on both supplier and customer sides of the business.
→ Developed merchant / tourist business model and necessary applications and marketing plan for small island telecom
markets to create demand for telecom roaming and increase revenues.
→ Defined value proposition and marketing language for business.
→ Created new opportunities leading to additional early round funding and improving terms of previous investments.
→ Refined roaming business model for MVNO in small telecom markets. ~~~~~~
• [email protected]
- Chief Commercial Officer at Circle Gx
- CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER at Telecommunications Industry Association
- OWNER OPERATOR at Flint Acoustics
- GLOBAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIST & MARKETING EXECUTIVE at Dell, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Rhetoric and Composition
Management of proposals ( Proposal management, offering the products of the company with the objective that the client stays with some product of the company and achieve the goals.)
➢ Follow-up of proposals
➢ Reports effectiveness of closings of the month
- Commercial Officer at Seguros Sura, Commercial Department
- Freelance Makeup at Be- Store DR
11 months at this Job
Toronto, Canada/Richmond, VA
Life Sciences company focused on early cancer diagnosis and staging through the use of gene expression technology.
Chief Commercial Officer (2018 - Present)
Senior bio-pharmaceutical executive recruited to direct commercial re-organization for recently acquired cancer diagnostic life sciences company. Responsibilities include the development of the corporate strategy and managerial oversight for all commercial operations including sales and marketing; market access, pricing and reimbursement; channel strategy; HECON and Value Proposition development; customer service, strategic alliances and commercial new product development. Organizational Results:
• Implemented new market segmentation creating a consolidated provider and patient market focused on early cancer diagnosis and personalized healthcare delivery, building predictable revenue generation.
• Lead for organizational re-branding, positioning company as the molecular diagnostics innovator.
• Developed and directed new payer coverage and reimbursement strategy integrating academic centers of excellence in genetics and cancer research.
• Re-structured scientific and clinical education platform for payers, providers and strategic partnerships
• Created first organizational health economics program and development of value proposition for cancer risk assessment diagnostics
• Built and implemented risk assessment testing initiative and registry program for First Responders addressing the elevated cancer prevalence
- Chief Commercial Officer at GENENEWS/INNOVTIVE DIAGNOSTIC LABS
- Principal at BIOTECH HEALTH STRATEGIES
- Vice President, Market Access, Reimbursement, Channel & Government Affairs at BRAEBURN PHARMACEUTICALS
- Vice President, Market Access and Government Affairs at OREXO US, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Public Administration
Sese' Logistics January 2018-Present
A San Antonio, TX based transportation and supply chain logistics company; offering asset trucking,
freight brokerage, global freight forwarding, parcel, contract logistics, customs brokerage, and professional services. Sese' Logistics is part of the broader Grupo Sese', a $900M organization
headquartered in Zaragoza, Spain. Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) - Americas & APAC
Accepted position on an interim basis (10-12month commitment) to recruit and hire members of the executive staff, establish a go to market commercial strategy, develop and launch several new
service capabilities, hire and establish a cross functional sales team in the Americas/APAC, and directly engage in new customer acquisition strategies.
• Increased 2018 YTD October YOY revenues by 68%.
• Recorded $39.4M win in August 2018 to be implemented during Q4 2018- February 2019
• Recruited and recommended for hire the COO, CTO, VP of Sales, 4 direct sales resources, and 2 indirect sales resources (commission only) into Sese' Logistics.
• Launched new service capabilities including; air/ocean freight forwarding, customs brokerage, distribution & warehousing, managed transportation, consulting, and several e- commerce parcel injection partnerships.
• Applied for and granted NVOCC, IATA, TSA, FMC licenses/certifications.
• Brand marketing enhancements including the launch of a new website (launching February 2019), a product sales collateral portfolio, and a social media strategy.
• Selected and implemented CRM (Agile) and TMS (CargoWise) platforms.
• Expanded customer verticals from industrial/automotive only to include retail, consumer goods, hi-tech, and healthcare.
- Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) - Americas & APAC at Career Narrative
- Vice President of Global Accounts at United Parcel Service
- at United Parcel Service
- Director of Enterprise Accounts at United Parcel Service
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
• Promoted trade and investment between Haiti and the United States
• Advised American investors and exporters doing business in Haiti
• Drafted reports on Haiti's business and investment climate
• Facilitated trade delegations to Port-au-Prince
• Monitored and reported on major trade and investment opportunities
- Commercial Officer at Economic Development
- Public Relations Coordinator at Office of the Consulate General of Haiti
- Enumerator at US Census Bureau
- Owner/ Manager at Complete Cleaning Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Marketing Management - Marketing Management
I'm a pragmatic, result oriented, dynamic and multilingual/multicultural CCO with extensive experience, financial astuteness and strategic view that drives resources and profit optimization for leading companies in Europe, Latam and USA. Expertise in digital transformation, corporate culture and governance, change management as well as creating/ managing high performance teams. As C.C.O. my primarily responsibility is to ensure the integrated commercial success of the organization, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives. To lead commercial agreements and marketing actions that will enable the company to achieve its short-medium- long-term objectives. Responsible for the implementation and achievement of the Business Area's mission, goals and financial objectives, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. Developing strategic direction and plans for the company with regard to all commercial functions including sales, marketing, business development and customer support/customer experience. Managing sales operations organization within the regions and market segments, field sales organization, distributors and value-added-resellers to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded. Developing annual marketing plans per region and per market verticals. To manage sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted sales objectives. Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators. Identify and develop new market opportunities for the company's product portfolio.
- C.C.O. | Chief Commercial Officer at Escalabeds
- General Manager at Escalabeds
- Head of Sales, Americas at Hotelbeds
- Commercial Technology Manager for the Americas at Hotelbeds
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master in Marketing Management and Tourism Management - Tourism and Travel Services
- Master - Management
- - Engineering Technology
- - Computer Programming
Subscription based monthly recurring revenue model. Recruited by CEO to drive sales, business development and account management to grow revenue and profitability. Transitioned business model from business-to business (B2B) vendor provider to direct to consumer (D2C) for this leading developer of web-based properties with a focus on early-stage D2C companies. Led internal search engine marketing (SEM) / pay-per-click (PPC), email, display ads and partnership & channel development, affiliate marketing, direct response and call center. Managed upwards of $6M monthly marketing budget with focus on ROI positive customer cost per acquisition (CPA).
• Launched new products, including MyScore.com, MyAccount, IdentityProtect, Creditfix, RoadProtect.com. eScore, Palace.com, DrugPrices.com and AlertButton.com, resulting in revenue growth from $6M to $120M 2018.
• Analyzed existing business and applied technical, management, and optimization competencies to acquire customers profitably. Acquired domains and led sales, marketing, customer acquisition, fulfillment and service, driving 1.5M unique transactions monthly.
• Led negotiations and due diligence to secure $14M of financing through major commercial bank.
• Leveraged exceptional skills as customer acquisition marketer to grow monthly subscriber base to 500,000+ across all products.
• Built PPC, SEM, online publisher, email and affiliate channels subsequent to leading company's transition from B2B vendor to D2C. Established efficient mechanism to move customers through sign-up process.
• Launched affiliate channel comprised of large publishers with big audiences. Grew business from zero to 1000+ in daily sales.
• Structured and negotiated strategic partner contracts, including credit data agreements with Corelogic, Transunion, Equifax, Experian and CS Identity Corp., yielding 40%+ savings.
- EVP & Chief Commercial Officer at PENTIUS, INC
- Vice President of Sales and Business Development at THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION
- Vice President Corporate Development at INQ, INC
- General Manager, Electronic Invoicing Payment & Presentment at BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Management & BS
- - Business Strategy