I am the Chief Commercial Officer of this small private placement fund. I also work for thier sister affiliate Premier Asset Management Group.
- Chief Commercial Officer at Pacific Capital Enterprises
- Finance Manager/ Director at BMW North Scottsdale
- Finance Director at Kia of Irvine
- Finance Manager / sales manager at Automac 2
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Southlake dealer services - Finance manager
- BA - business management
Industry: Engineering Firm (System Integration)
Period Cover: Mar 2015 - Mar 2018
Position: Chief Commercial Officer
• Oversee company's overall operation
• Outsource new vendors / sub-contractors on project by project basis including office personnel hiring
• Supervise 2 Systems Engineers, 1 Sales Admin, and 1 Marketing Engineer (Sales)
• Promoting company's business through various business meeting channel such as Automation Fair, Client visit, and send out company introduction to increase brand awareness
• Visit clients together with the technical person to create sales opportunity for Controlmatics
• Actively calling potential clients to generate inquiries, keep in touch and follow up any requirement they may have
• Response to client's inquiries regarding sales or company related matters
• Handle quotations and price negotiation, Purchase Order approval, billing and invoicing
• Coordinate with client onsite during project commissioning and ensure efficient project management, on time document submission and project completion as per agreed timeline
• Manage cost-margin of the project and resolve unexpected issues arise at all stages of the project Oversea Business Trip:
• TechEd SEA - Rockwell Automation, Singapore (10-11 Aug 2017) ◦ Partner Meeting @ Rockwell Automation Singapore for up-coming product briefing, product demonstration, and industrial solutions.
• Visit China Tobacco Manufacturing Plant, Hangzhou, China (24 - 27 May 2017)
- Chief Commercial Officer at Controlmatics Limited
- General Manager at Regus Thailand
- Business Development Manager at P.R. Recruitment and Business Management
- Regional Consultant (Business Development) at HRnet One Executive Recruitment
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Business English
Philadelphia, PA 2013 - Present Specialty medical nutrition start-up dedicated to developing and commercializing products addressing current unmet needs. CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER Direct all strategic marketing, branding, and sales initiatives for optimal growth into new and/or untapped markets, including Texas Oncology, and other B2B and B2C customers including big box retailers. Oversee the product development, retail, and commercial strategy conception/implementation for ENU Nutritional Shakes to include 1,700+ additional new locations stocking them. Lead customer service team of 2, coaching/mentoring in full product knowledge and promotional tactics. Lead annual brand planning and tracking KPIs.
- CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER at Trovita Health Science, Inc
- GLOBAL MARKETING DIRECTOR, SURGICAL PRODUCTS at CareFusion, Inc
- Senior Product Director at MGI Pharma, Inc
- at MGI Pharma, Inc
6 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Biology
BioMedomics Inc. is a privately held leader in Point of Care, Rapid Diagnostics testing. The focus of the company is save lives through rapid disease discovery no matter the location, economic environment or access to utilities.
Chief Commercial Officer June 2017 - current
• Responsible for Global Revenue Development.
• Responsible for the Global Market Strategy.
• Accountable for newly formed departments of Product Development and Marketing. Select Achievements and Results: * Created the go to market and subsequent sales strategies in July 2017. * Assisted in securing investment with (4) PE firms totaling just over 13M USD * Commercially launched flagship product in 22 countries in 2017. (Located in Africa, Europe and Asia) * Implemented a new sales structure to include Territorial Channel Managers in November 2017. * Added functional department(s) in July 2018 of Product Management and Marketing: -Product Management: Added a Director with a focus on Product Life Cycle with a specific target on Stage Gate Launches. -Marketing: Added a Director with a focus on Brand building followed by inbound marketing through social media. * Current 2018 Sales increase over previous year of 4x year on year in November 2018 (600k+) with contracts in place for $2.8M For 2019.
- Chief Commercial Officer at BioMedomics Inc
- Managing Director at The Viability Group
- Vice President of Operations at
- Vice President of Operations at Juki Automation Systems
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BSba - Marketing
1/2017 - Present
Established an oncology health information technology company with a Clinical Decision Support System that combines EHR integrated data, evidence-based guidelines and electronic patient-reported outcomes (ePROs).
Chief Commercial Officer
• Recruited to build a sales' driven organization and lead company growth with a disruptive technology solution for oncology healthcare
• Created, directed and managed of all sales, marketing and business development operations and strategic partnerships
• Key member of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) responsible for corporate objectives focusing on the commercial SaaS business expansion. Developed and executed go-to-market strategy and programs to drive annual recurring revenue (ARR)
• Established a product vision to help meet the market needs and drive growth
• Increased ACV by 117% in 2017, forecasted increase of 150 % in 2018 and a pipeline of $5M
• Established and closed the Cerner Corporation (VAR) Partnership which included an investment. Created strategic business development partnership in collaboration with Cerner executive leadership, sales and client services to help them retain and win new business by leveraging Carevive as a key workflow differentiator
- Chief Commercial Officer at Carevive Systems, Inc
- SVP of Sales and Business Development at SigmaCare
- Regional Sales Director at Information Mapping, Inc
- Regional Director of Sales at Humanware
2 years at this Job
- BS - Marketing
FOSTER CITY, CA 2017 TO PRESENT
VC backed global next-generation sequencing based diagnostics and research company, selling to biopharmaceutical and life science research customers
Chief Commercial Officer
Recruited to start research next-generation sequencing (NGS) services and bioinformatics business in US and Europe from the ground up to complement the company's existing India-based NGS diagnostics business.
• Hired an initial team of sales, marketing and technical professionals. Leveraged team of low-cost marketing resources in India.
• Built initial brand recognition and established over 60 new accounts in the first year including top 10 recurring accounts with annual revenue of $200K - $600K each.
• Significant penetration in 5 of top 10 pharma and numerous biopharma in <12 months in highly competitive market using bioinformatics capabilities as a differentiator.
- Chief Commercial Officer at MEDGENOME, INC
- President at RARECYTE, INC
- Vice President, Strategic Marketing at AFFYMETRIX, INC - NOW THERMOFISHER
- CEO, Cofounder at CLOUD BIOSCIENCES, INC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Marketing Management
- MS - Analytical Chemistry
- BA - Chemistry
• Managed and overseen the build-out of a new office location: office leasing, office furniture purchase, and IT infrastructure.
• Executive Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer and Vice President-Medical Affairs
• Supported the Commercial Team and Medical Affairs Team
• Managed multiple calendars, scheduled meetings, and coordinated extensive travel itineraries (domestic and international).
• Compiled business expenses and reconciled credit card statements.
• Performed administrative duties and ad-hoc projects.
- Executive Assistant to Chief Commercial Officer and Vice President at Clearside Biomedical
- Sutter Health Information Systems - Department Administrator at Sutter Health Affiliates
- Executive Assistant to the Executive Team (CEO, COO, CFO, and CAE) at Sutter Care at Home
- Executive Assistant (contractor) at Sutter Care at Home
5 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business Administration
Jan 2017 to Present
Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer & Chief Commercial Officer
• Provide comprehensive business management support to the COO and CCO with 24/7 availability
• Primary source of contact for clients and employees of the firm in all matters pertaining to Operations and Commercial Development
• Compile and prepare confidential monthly reports for CEO and Board of Directors
• Independently manage and organize constantly changing complex calendars
• Manage and organize ad-hoc projects, including event planning
• Coordinate all meetings for Operations and Commercial Development, involving multiple parties across multiple time zones
• Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries
• Track the COO and CCO's emails flagging high priority items while always maintaining confidentiality
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer & Chief Commercial Officer at Vantage Airport Group - LaGuardia Gateway Partners NA Division
- Office of the Chief Executive and Dean, Columbia University Medical Center at Columbia University
- Administrative Manager/Executive Assistant at Columbia University
- Office of the Dean at Columbia University
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Hired as CCO in anticipation of 2018/19 expansion of commercial operations for the company's lead anti-microbial, Avenova, providing treatment for the underlying bio-burden associated with blepharitis, MGD, and dry eye.
• Designed and executed the optimization of sales territories associated with current payor reimbursement and legacy buy-and-sell customer targets, as part of a strategy to transition to prescription-based demand model.
• Reorganized internal personnel and outside consultants in the development of a medical affairs and managed care roadmaps to more effectively drive regional KOL development and Avenova reimbursement.
- Chief Commercial Officer (Consultant) at Novabay Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Vice President, US Oncology at Genomic Health, Inc
- President & General Manager at Genetic Technologies, Inc
- SVP, Commercial Operations (CCO) at Gilead Sciences, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- BA - Communications / Marketing Management
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics