As a commercial photographer I work directly with clients to create concepts for photoshoots based on the client’s needs for advertising and marketing, and then seeing those concepts through to completion. Duties include: Photographing, scouting locations, hiring talent, hiring assistants, creating timelines, editing and delivering final images.
- Commercial Photographer at Self Own Business
- Claims Service Representative at GEICO
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse at City Electric Supply
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - General Education
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Start to work as a professional commercial photographer from 2002 in Korea after I came back from New York.
- Commercial Photographer at YUN YONGKI Photography
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Photography
· Sr. Photographer providing full photographic services for both private and commercial and public schools. · Manage day-to-day studio activities including but not limited to scheduling sessions, shooting clients, calling images with light room and all hi end post- production using Photoshop CC. · Provide expert consultation to each client (corporate or individual) on creating the most appropriate style, mood and expression to meet or elevate their expectations from each shoot. Coordinated photo shoots and designed layouts for the production of political campaign materials.
- Commercial Photographer at Natural Expressions Photography
- Senior Photographer / Studio Manager at Sally Beauty Corp LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Art
Owner and lead photographer. Specializing in weddings, commercial, and portrait photography. Managing day to day business duties including website content, blogging, social media management, google AdWords and analytics, SEO, Facebook ad manager, social media content creation, lead generating software, email campaigns, branding and marketing materials, accounting, photoshop and Lightroom editing, and more.
- Professional Wedding/Commercial Photographer at Anne-Marie Photography
- Advertising Sales Manager at Digital First Media - Brattleboro Reformer
- Marketing and Sales Director at Renaissance Fine Jewelry & Antiques of New England
- Front Office Manager at The Hampton Inn & Suites
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Management
- A.S. - Business Administration and Marketing
photographer - editorial, still-life and studio images.
- Commercial Photographer at Prolific Ink Agency, Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas, NV. Special Projects Photographer at Zappos.com
- Senior quality coordinator/photographer at Zappos.com
- Lab manager at Louisville Color Lab/Perfect Photo
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Art
* Sta Photojournalist for the Medina Gazette for 8 years. * Independent Photographer/Graphic Artist 20 years ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Testimony: I am a motivated individual with the ability to thoroughly and e ectively produce the highest quality work. My background in graphic arts and photography will greatly contribute to the graphic production of your company. As a previous self-employed business owner, I have the advantage of Insight and understanding in the importance of continued sales for pro tability and the need to e ectively produce high quality products. 8669 Crane Road Cranesville, PA 16410 814-516-2986 [email protected]
- Commercial photographer at Medina Gazette
- Freelance Photographer at Ohio Magazine
- Graphic Designer at Media Displays Inc
- Sta Photographer at Medina County Gazette
8 years at this Job
- Associate - Graphic design and Commercial photography
• Successfully owned and operated my own independent photography business for 16 years.
• Provided high end photographic images to a variety of clients within the commercial arena.
• Directly involved with digital photography and the treatment of digital captures since it's conception in the early 1990's.
- Commercial Photographer at Jerry Mucklow Photography
- at Gwinnett Technical College
26 years, 2 months at this Job
- - photography
kindly visit linkedin profile.
- Educationist, Freelance Advertising & Commercial photographer at Advertising & Commercial
at this Job
- Master's degree - Contemporary Photography Practice and Critical
- BS in Photography - Adv & Com Photography
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - (B FA), Fine Arts, Photography, Digital
Responsibilities Select area for photo shoot Fill slot of shoot Shoot in undisclosed designation of client Skills Used Features of a DSLR camera Features of Lightroom editing Development of photo
- Commercial Photographer at Sherwood Photography
at this Job
- Photography Certification - Photography
- Art Degree (Pending) - Fine Arts
Specialized in B&W portraiture and corporate photography. Experienced: in Photoshop and Lightroom Websites: www.studiochambers.com www.donaldchamberphoto.com
- Commercial Photographer at Donald Chambers Photography
- Owner/Partner at Studio Chambers Atlanta
- Owner / Partner at Pelosi and Chambers Photographers
- Studio Manager/ 1st Assistant at Lamb & Hall Photographers
2 years, 2 months at this Job