Gahanna, Ohio ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * Commercial - Project Manager - Responsible for overseeing all phases in the A/E development of construction documents including due diligence, code review, permitting and construction administration in addition to project integration, scope, time, forecasting, and cost and quality management. - Manage a wide variety of project type, scale and complexities. - Establish design direction, develop technical drawings, and direct overall project schedule and budget. - Coordinate all client contact and maintain working relationship at all levels throughout the project and serve as single point of contact for the owner and design team. - Responsible for quality control over the complete project. - Assist in business development and production of drawings (Autocad). - Meets cost and time schedules while producing quality results.
- Commercial - Project Manager at Keiser Design Group
- Commercial - Project Manager at LUSK Architecture
- Project Architect at Kontogiannis & Associates
- at Ashton Brook
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - design
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design - Computer
HOW I CAN ADD VALUE Project manager aligns well with my natural qualities. I am a detailed person who is good at solving problems on the fly. I am most passionate about matching the product that the client wants with the client's budget. WHERE I HAVE BEEN Vesta Foundation Solutions - OKC, OK, Jan 2015 to Present Commercial Project Manager Oversee different projects including budget, estimating, scheduling, construction, time monitoring and payment controls and everything involved in the project's completion. Track and review change proposal request, change orders, and review project engineer training and development.
- Commercial Project Manager at Vesta Foundation Solutions
- Project Manager at Home Creations
- Laborer/Heavy Equipment Operator at Devine Dozer and Construction
- Ammunition Technician at United States Marine Corps
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Operations - Aerospace Operations
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project cost using appropriate verification techniques.
• Delegate Project tasks based on junior staff members individuals' strength, skill sets, and experience levels.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of project cash flow and constant deviation analysis. Ensured data integrity between SAP back-end and specific front-end tools.
• Generate financial models for project capital decision making.
• Generate monthly KPIs.
• Manage and optimize targeted financial results with due professional care (project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments).
• Set up and closely monitor revenue recognition: actual vs plan, degree of completion, cost to complete, total forecasted costs vs planned. Ensured full compliance of revenue and cost recognition with Siemens accounting policies under US-GAAP / IFRS, as well as overall compliance with internal controls, i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley, export control, signature authorities.
• Ensure quality on all commercial and administrational project policies as per [email protected] and Siemens guidelines.
• Ensure an adequate handover phase, analyze customer requirements, and examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability.
• Ensure proper financial project set up including WBS structure in line with agreed project budget and company internal contractual arrangements.
• Identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies and response activities. Constantly assessed risks, opportunity, and their impact either in the risk register and/or in the gross margin and propose measures to prevent negative margin slippage due to risks that could have been avoided.
• Implement and drive measures together with the project manager to leverage opportunities to improve the project performance, e.g. through claims and variation management. Support Project Managers to ensure Project Quality based on [email protected] Guidelines and achievement of project goals.
• Issue invoices with strong focus on managing Account Receivables and project cash flow.
• Perform month end closing activities.
• Coordinate other contractual requirements (performance guarantees, insurances, taxes, sureties) to achieve contract commitments.
• Actively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and manages resolution of commercial issues
• Influenced team to take positive action and assume accountability for the assigned work.
• Regularly performed lessons learned activities on commercial aspects and feed results into own project lessons learned activities and into own organization
• Drive interpersonal relationship, fostered effective communication and manages conflicts
- Commercial Project Manager at Siemens Industry, Inc
- Project Coordinator at Siemens Industry through CDI
- Administrative Associate at Siemens Healthcare through Excel Staffing
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager at Life Touch, LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Management Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science
Relationship Management Honest completed all tasks to the designed scope of the job and to New Business Development Profit Growth the customer's satisfaction.
Trustworthy Ethical Business Generating Commercial Project Manager All-American Office Solutions
Raleigh, NC (Oct. 2010 - Jul. 2017)
• Work directly with facility personnel of large profile customers such as SAS Institute, Allscripts, PNC Bank, Wake Medical Hospitals, and Rex Hospital to provide commercial moving solutions and customer service.
• Coordinate deliveries, installations and completion of commercial jobs to the customer's satisfaction.
• Supervise up to 15 people depending on the size of the project.
- Commercial Project Manager at All-American Office Solutions
- Major Account Manager at Sunkist Growers Inc
- Product Sales Specialist at L&M Companies Inc
- Corporate Sales Professional at Tiger Direct, Inc
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Management - Business Administration Management
Alpharetta, GA 2007 - Present Global manufacturer and supplier of Emergency Generator paralleling switchgear Commercial Project Manager, NW Region Directing the successful execution of customer projects and all account activity from inception through completion, including sales support, project/product management, and custom development implementation for CAT-ISO technology projects. Developed, documented and implemented process improvements, targeting ongoing procedure enhancements for company-wide policies. Cultivating and maintaining a thriving dealer base while building an excellent rapport with all stakeholders (dealer executives, consultants, customers and project teams) to drive long term growth and customer satisfaction. Consistently meet project deadlines and goals, support teams and processes, directly attributing to 35% increase in regional market expansion over a 3 year period. * Strategize, negotiate and successfully expanded regional business from a 35% to 47.25% order rate by providing improved support for our dealer base, which increased their effectiveness with obtaining new business; and continually growing. * Provide escalation support to the organization for the dealer network and customer base, therefore resulting in improved communications and increased regional business activity. * Train and mentor Project Managers in order to strategize and implement changes/improvements on PM policies and procedures, world-wide. * Project Development through selection/development/evaluation of custom software packages/hardware through PDLC on various size projects and verify that projects meet deadlines and budgetary constraints while meeting contractual obligations. Project Engineer, Central Region Proficient at design and implementation of low and medium voltage switchgear automation for monitor and control of power generation systems. This included consultation with customers, consultants, engineers, architects and end-users for the purpose of ascertaining system requirements, reviewing project specifications and discussing system configuration and installation to verify compliance to design criteria, facility layout and project requirements. Consistently met project deadlines and goals, supported my team and processes, directly attributing to increase in quality projects being provided throughout our region. * Championed cost cutting measures - which increased GM, yet sustained the functional integrity of the system. * Train and mentor Junior Engineers in order to gain uniformity company-wide on Engineering standards and procedures. * Engineering - Design projects, order materials, create/implement tests and operating procedures, and examine all project documentation for compliance, accuracy (design conflict, spec compliance) including quote, specification and customer needs to verify system design to meet all contractual obligations (SDLC/PDLC). * Proficiency - Ability to multitask multiple projects at any given time, thus improving the overall productivity of our team, while maintaining schedule to meet project milestones. (770) 652-0006 / [email protected]
- Commercial Project Manager, NW Region at Intelligent Switchgear Organization
- Civil Project Designer at Robertson, Loia, Roof, PC
- Senior Project Manager/Technical Field Services Manager at BARCO Visual Solutions
- Technical Operations/Installation Manager at Staples Communications
12 years at this Job
- Mastering Project Mgt. certificate - Project Management
- AS - Computer Engineering
Manage $2-5 million commercial solar electric Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) portfolio annually. Secure permit, NYSERDA and SEQRA approvals. Bid jobs, procure materials, select subcontractors, and schedule work. Lead client status meetings, manage subcontractors, and control baselines in MS Project. Prepare estimates and coordinate O&M services. Implement process and quality improvement tools.
• Delivered $3.4M project on time and under budget, 2018
• Exceeded gross profit goals by $98K, 2017-2018
- Commercial Project Manager at GreenSpark Solar
- Project Leader at Direct Energy Solar
- Housing Rehab Project & Program Manager at Lt. Col. Matt Urban Center
- Community Development Specialist at Lt. Col. Matt Urban Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Engineering Technologies: Civil/Construction Technology
- Master of Science - Science, Technology and Public Policy
- Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude - Public Policy
Commercial Project Manager - Current Residential Property Supervisor 2011-2017 Commercial Project Management summary: Responsible for Tenant Improvements. Develop and design retail and commercial space when needed. Develop effective/positive relationships with Owners, Architects, Engineers, Inspectors, subcontractors and suppliers. Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines. Correspond with commercial and leasing departments and work together as a team to meet company goals and tenant satisfaction. Responsible for marketing photos and videos utilizing DJI Mavic Air drone. Oversee assigned shopping centers for capital improvement projects such as asphalt, roofing, paint etc. Solicit estimates from vendors and sub-contractors during ground up apartment building projects. Process invoices and keep track of payment releases. Residential Property Supervisor summary: Responsible for recruitment, training, development and supervision in all aspects of Property Management. Ensure the physical asset and performance within my 11 property portfolio in Hesperia (4), San Diego (4), LA (2) and Chicago (1) totaling 885 units.
- Commercial Project Manager at Investment Concepts, Inc
- Multi-site Property Manager at Fusion Property Management Co
- Executive Cr at Western National Property Management
8 years at this Job
*Employer is a commercial heating and cooling contractor that offers installation of HVAC equipment throughout the Twin Cities area. *My major responsibilities include sales along with project management of commercial HVAC equipment. *Project management duties include: job site visits, estimates and proposals, ordering materials, managing projects for profitable margins. Sales activities include; prospecting and closing new business opportunities. *Led team of service technicians with their day to day schedules for install and repair activities. *Contacts include facility managers, home owners, business owners and property managers. Equipment includes chillers, roof top units, furnaces, radiant heat and ventilation. *Proven history selling maintenance contracts and managing them for annual renewels.
- Commercial Project Manager at Mechanical Contractor (Confidential)
- Regional Sales Manager at Griffin Pipe Products (Ductile Iron Pipe Manufacturer)
- Service Sales Representative at York International/Johnson Controls
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - HVAC System
- B.A. - Business Management
• Integrated proprietary products into specifications to provide custom solutions for specific project challenges
• Coordinated scheduling and scope with clients Project Managers
• Advised and verified correct installation techniques on large commercial projects
• Processed change orders and field service requests
• Developed forecasting reports
• Assisted Credit department functions
- Commercial Project Manager at Harvey Building Products
- Outside Sales Representative at Architectural Building Components
- Trade Sales Representative at
- Grocery Merchandiser at Northeast Beverage
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Global Studies
Responsibilities Manage the commercial division. This includes, all job site quality, and employees on 3rd shift. Accomplishments I feel as if I had a pretty big impact. I started out in an entry level position. Within 2 years I have been promoted to management. Skills Used Sales, managerial, and customer service. I also have straight truck experience.
- Commercial Project Manager at TnT Services
- Sales Representative at 5/3rd bank
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school