Recognized as 2018 Property Manager of the Year. Direct management oversight of assigned five commercial properties in southwest Houston. Manage P&L, staff development, and owner and tenant satisfaction for each property. Oversee the collection of $2.9MM in revenue and maintained an operations budget in excess of $1.6MM.
- Commercial Property Manager at Boxer Property
- Senior Operations Director at Magnet Commercial Capital
- Operations Manager at ABM Parking Services
- Administrative Operations Manager at U.S. Air Force Reserve
4 years at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Occupational Education
Mentor and direct team of 25 Commercial Property Managers for 20 buildings for a high-profile commercial real estate firm with portfolio exceeding 17 million sq. ft. and comprising 130+ properties. Forge and sustain relationships with key decision-makers within commercial entities to negotiate profitable contracts and secure long-term tenant agreements. Coordinate hiring, training, and ongoing professional development of property management and administrative staff. Develop reports, administer budgets, allocate resources, and ensure operational compliance with industry and corporate standards. Guide property improvement projects, partnering with contractors, building owners, and stakeholders to secure on-time deliverables. Selected Contributions: ♦ Spearheaded development and roll-out of innovative marketing campaign that maximized portfolio asset performance. Developing an office building in Aurora Illinois from 2% occupancy to 96% occupancy. ♦ Awarded 2017 "Alpha Award" for mentoring Boxer Property Outer Markets Property Managers with the highest Quality Assurance Scores in the region. ♦ Awarded 2016 "Mentor of the Year for Boxer Outer Markets" ♦ Awarded 2015 "Property Manager of the Year" for Boxer Outer Markets. ♦ Successfully coordinated execution of multiple high-value property build-outs and upgrades to enhance marketability and position of assets. ♦ Recommended and guided deployment of improved digital filing system to optimize management and accuracy of lease information.
- Regional Commercial Property Manager at Boxer Property Management Co
- Property Manager/ Leasing Representative, Commercial Division at Boxer Property Management Co
- Community Association Property Portfolio Manager at Hillcrest Property Management Co
- Community Association Property Portfolio Manager at Property Specialists Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Recipient of the Spirit of Entrepreneur Award
Winner of the Large Business of the Year
Received the Core Value Award
X-Act Technology Commercial Property Manager Los Angeles, CA 2017 - Present
Oversee, plan, quote, and lead projects for commercial properties. Collaborate with cross-functional teams on advertising, marketing, and promotion initiatives. Administer and implement strategies for community awareness and property integrity and morale within the community. Create, analyze, and distribute reports (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or annual). Conduct onsite inspections/audits. Establish productive working relationships with the property team members, business leaders, and fiscal decision-makers.
• Established new rental rate structure to better reflect current rates after 5 years of no rent increases. Increased rent revenue by up to 20% based on new rental rate structure.
- Commercial Property Manager at X-Act Technology
- Community Manager at The Towbes Group
- Investment Manager at Pinnacle American Management Services
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Asian History and Management
• Responsible for the day to day operations and management of over 275,000 square feet of commercial office and medical space.
• Develop the annual operating and capex budgets and implement the plan at the property level including formulating and submitting, budget reforecasts, providing explanations for variances and any required financial reporting.
• Engaged in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiations for service agreements, and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the respective service agreements.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with tenants, vendors and the local business community.
• Actively participate in the Collections process by regularly communicating with tenants and appropriate regional staff, providing support as required.
• Coordinate and oversee all tenant and capital improvements to ensure timely and proper completion of all work within budget.
- Commercial Property Manager at Juno Commercial Real Estate
- Property Manager at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Commercial Portfolio Manager / Property Manager at Pacific Capital Management
- Leasing Associate/Marketing Coordinator at Cemo Commercial
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and Merchandising
I manage a commercial high-rise office building in downtown Decatur. It is a multi- use property with office, retail, apartments and a shared parking deck.
- Commercial Property Manager at Lincoln Property Compan
at this Job
Oversee the daily operations of the assets and examine any liabilities of seven (7) commercial properties. Inspect frequently for ongoing issues and improvements to the properties. Manage maintenance, security and janitorial staff. Interact with tenants to ensure execution of lease provisions and confirm satisfaction of customer requests and handling complaints. Interrelate with vendors and contractors for the assets and make sure work is done in a timely and acceptable fashion. Ensure all invoices incurred for the property are completed, just and approved for payment.
- Commercial Property Manager at Heritage Commercial Group
- Manager at THE ARENA TAVERN
- Assistant Property Manager at COLONIAL PROPERTIES TRUST
- Accounting & Administrative Support at CAMBRIDGE PROFESSIONAL GROUP
1 year at this Job
- License - Environmental Horticulture
- APA Series Certification - Payroll and Taxation
- License - Business Administration & Real Estate
- - Land Management Systems
Supervised a team of five to maintain a 17 story, 257,658 rentable sft building at 5151 E Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ. The team consisted of an Assistant Property Manager, Chief Engineer, Building Engineer, Building Tech and a Day Porter. Responsibilities: Tenant Relations. 40 Tenants with over 400 employees in the building. Coordinated tenant meet and greets, holiday events, monthly newsletter content and distribution and supported Brokers with new prospect leads. Lease Maintenance. Abstracted new leases, noticed tenants of rent increases, late payments, bill backs and lease obligations. Supervised tenant rent collections, vendor payments, and tenant improvement totals. Building Operations. Weekly meetings, inspected property, reviewed budgets with maintenance team and owner's representative. Owner relations. Reported to owners via weekly agenda conference calls, annual budgets, annual CAM estimates and reconciliations, and monthly financial reports with comparative income, 12 month actual, general ledger, etc.
- Commercial Property Manager at PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services
- Commercial Property Manager at Viking Properties
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate in Real Estate - Real Estate
- BA - History
- BA - French
• Responsible for day to day operation of five mid-rise buildings near Cedars Sinai Medical Center that include a medical building as well as standard office and retail units.
• Assist General Manager in the management of two Class A Commercial Office Buildings in Beverly Hills (9465 Wilshire Blvd. and 245 N. Beverly Dr.).
• Work with third party owner to balance capital projects and cash flow to ensure buildings are in top-level working order and financial goals of the owner are met.
• Help leasing broker find tenants, negotiate terms, and draft final leases.
• Manage construction for capital projects and tenant improvements.
• Conduct all aspects of business for all buildings including requesting proposals, paying invoices, sending statements, collecting rents, depositing payments, scheduling staff, and communicating with tenants.
• Review and distribute all financial reports from accounting to ownership and internal management on a monthly basis.
• Proficient in JD Edwards and Kardin accounting software.
- Commercial Property Manager at Lincoln Property Company
- Assistant Commercial Property Manager at DOUGLAS EMMETT
- Property Administrator at Class A Commercial Office Buildings in Century City
- Owner/Operator at QUIZNOS
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - B.S. and B.A., Biochemistry and Psychology
- - Real Estate License - CalBRE/DRE #02066787
Oversaw tenant relations and management of multiple commercial properties representing 350k+ sq. ft. for region industry leader with 20 plus employees. · Communicate regularly with owners and investors on vacancy rates, tenant issues, tenant build-out needs/scheduling, physical condition of properties and financial expenses · Responsible for all managerial functions including maintenance and oversight of contracted services · Prepare and bill CAM charges according to outlined tenant lease obligations · Prepare and review commercial lease agreements for both new acquisitions and tenant renewals · Prepare and review monthly financial packages for portfolio owners · Conduct routine site inspections to ensure properties are functioning and presenting to exceed expectations. · Prepare and maintain individual property budgets · Responsibility for all accounts payable and receivable for multiple commercial properties using quick books and rent manager software · Successfully lowered high delinquency rate by effectively communicating with tenants and improving collection process
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER at TRG Property Management
- PROPERTY MANAGER at The Solomon Organization
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at Roseland Property Company
- SENIOR LEASING SPECIALIST at Roseland Property Company
7 months at this Job
Property manager for multiple commercial office buildings, retail centers, and residential properties totaling over 600,000 s.f. Supervise day to day maintenance, landscaping, annual budgeting, contract negotiation, financial reporting, leasing support, work in unison with Brokers on leasing and sales.
- Commercial Property Manager at Tucson Realty & Trust
- Commercial Property Manager at Bourn Advisory Services LLC
- General Manager at Foothills Mall
- National Marketing Director at Feldman Mall Properties
6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - (Management/Marketing) Suma