-Commercial Real Estate Agent Specializing in:
•Servicing tenant space requirements
•Lease renewal services
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at Magna Ink Group
- Paraprofessional at BOARD OF EDUCATION OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK
11 months at this Job
- BA - Liberal Studies
- BA - Art
- Certificate of Graduation
• Successfully helped business owners find buildings that suit their needs.
• list commercial real estate and successfully sell/rent buildings
• work successfully with buyers and sellers
• work with landlords and tenants.
• follow the process of selling real estate from listing through to closing .
• built long term relationships with clients / investors
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at Green Street Commercial Real Estate
- BUSINESS OWNER SOL LUNA LOUNGE at Sol Luna Hookah Lounge
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- A.A - communication
- B.A - Organizational Leadership
As a part of the JTA Commercial Group with Keller Williams Commercial I represent buyers and sellers
in the brokerage of multifamily apartments, mobile home parks & r.v. parks throughout Texas & the U.S.
• In 2018 we won the "Quadruple Diamond Award" as one of the top teams in our market center, generating over $15,000,000 in gross real estate transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Commercial
- Digital Advertising Sales Representative at Thomson Reuters
- Vice President of Sales at MedShare Technologies
- Xerox Agency Sales Representative at Connex Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Business development achieved through utilization of canvassing, networking and assessment of market opportunities.
• Analyze market conditions and author reports recommending strategic actions for clients.
• Conduct extensive research on market availabilities, initiate space showings, and preliminary discussion of business points for purchases and leases.
• Generated $12.5 million in purchase contracts January-May 2016.
• Responsible for training of new hires, negotiating and preparation of lease contracts, acquisition and disposition of properties, tenant/ landlord representation, appraisals, managing escrow and due diligence processes.
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at TRI Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc
- Real Estate Representative at Clear Channel Outdoor
- Leasing Manager / Property Manager at The Abbey Company
- Real Estate Officer at State of California Department of General Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Negotiate purchase contracts and lease agreements between landlords and tenants to ensure client's financial needs are met.
• Compose letters of intent (LOI), lease agreements and purchase contracts to include terms suitable for the client's needs.
• Educate 10 business owners in-person on a weekly basis of my real estate services to represent them as their real estate agent.
• Represent 5 tenants since the beginning of this year with the goal of finding a retail or industrial space for their business.
• Secure a listing of a 5,350 square foot retail space for lease that expressed the interest of over 20 potential tenants.
• Cold-calling and emailing 30 local and national retailers daily to discuss representation and to assess their site criteria.
• Optimize the real estate database, CoStar, to research available properties for lease and for sale to meet client's site criteria.
• Generate list of 10 properties daily in and around Phoenix that are compatible with client's needs and financial resources.
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AGENT at DIVERSIFIED PARTNERS, LLC
- REALTOR at MAESTAS NEW MEXICO REAL ESTATE
- MARKETING AND OUTREACH SPECIALIST at UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO, OFFICE OF CAREER SERVICES
- at UNM Career Services
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Entrepreneurial Studies
• Understand client needs and provide appropriate commercial real estate plans
• Show properties after thorough research and examination
• Prepare collaborating and specific documentation
• Identify new commercial sites opportunities
• Monitor and control relevant real estate transactions
• Maintain liaison with other brokers
• Make cold calls and develop and follow up on leads
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at Rice & Associates, LLC
7 years, 6 months at this Job
• Represent buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions including marketing, escrow, and closing processes.
• Evaluate real estate assets value by reviewing comparable properties and market dynamics.
• Collect summarize market research such as rents, vacancy, and new construction trends for clients.
• Create presentations to convey opinions of value, return, and risk to clients.
• Manage Escrow process from beginning to closing.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts and purchase agreements Key Accomplishments
• Represented multiple sellers in the sale of their investment properties in Utah and out of state.
• Awarded Pace Setter Award - Given to new agents who hit high benchmarks of activity.
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at Marcus & Millichap
- Project Assistant at Mountain West Real Estate Development
- at Real Estate Investor
- Owner at ProGreen Lawn Care
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- License - Active Real Estate
* Negotiated, facilitate and manage real estate transactions. * Engage in both landlord and tenant representation. * Generate new property listings and tenant requirements through cold calls and referrals. * Formulated and presented rental and purchase offers to landlords and tenants for consideration. * Created and implemented marketing strategies to generate activity. * Conducted market surveys for tenants and buyers. * Monthly, attend 6-10 networking events. Member of NTCAR, ICSC, and TREC.
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at CENTURY 21 Commercial
- Regional Director of Sales Region 3 at Holiday Inn Club Vacation
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at DAIICHI-SANKYO
- Sales Supervisor at SILVERLEAF RESORTS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Marketing - Marketing
Prospecting, selling, buying and leasing commercial property. Operating in all aspects of a real estate office. Drafting contracts, lease documents and negotiating terms. Prospecting through cold calls and door knocking.
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at Capstone Commercial
- Freelance Video Director at Self Own Business
- Project Manager at Phillips Painting and Gutters
- Field Service Manager at CABCO
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ministry and Outreach - Ministry and outreach
- High school
- Commercial Real Estate Agent at GLOBAL FUND REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Commercial Real Estate Agent / Tri-County Area at
- at FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
- Investigative Specialist (FISUR) at San Francisco Field Office
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Diplomacy & International Terrorism
- Bachelor of Science - Strategic Studies & Defense Analysis