Responsible for completing the entire appraisal report including bidding, data collection, analysis of data to form an opinion of value, writing of the appraisal report, review/edit, produce final copy, and send to client. I have been engaged as a real estate appraiser since June 1998, and am currently a Certified General Real Property Appraiser in the State of Georgia. I am a Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute. I have experience in appraising many types of real estate including those for eminent domain purposes. The majority of the eminent domain appraisal services were regarding Department of Transportation right-of-way condemnation. I have experience in appraising single/multi-tenant office buildings; industrial facilities; multi-family apartment complexes; dine-in and fast food restaurants; special purpose properties; and vacant acreage including commercial, residential, and industrial sites.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Professional Real Estate Appraisers
- Associate Real Estate Appraiser at Childers Associates
- Financial/Real Estate Analyst at Hatfield Phillips, Inc.
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - Real Estate
Received General Real Estate Appraiser Certification in 2008 for the State of Ohio following three years as an Appraiser's Assistant, while working at one of this area's leading Real Estate Appraisal firms. Specialized in appraising a multitude of different property types, including industrial manufacturing and warehousing facilities, office buildings, retail strip centers, churches, automobile dealerships, apartment complexes, and vacant land including recreational and conservation use.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Sherman Andrzejczyk Group, Inc.
- Retail Sales at Sunshine Too
- Sales / Production / Desktop Publisher at Copy Max (A Division of Office Max)
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- 180 Hours of Appraisal Related Courses - Real Estate Appraising
Appraisal of most types of commercial real estate including offices, medical/surgical facilities, retail stores/shopping centers, industrial manufacturing and warehouse facilities, restaurants, churches, mixed use, special purpose properties, and vacant land. Specific attention given to preparing appraisals on time and in conformance with state law and professional standards. Primary clientele includes banks/financial institutions, investments groups, and attorneys. Pursuant to the appraisal process is research, analysis, and reporting of major aspects of real estate including: sales/transaction history zoning/conformance environmental issues entitlements and development agreements assessed value/taxation, liens wetlands, drainage/storm water retention analyzing and plotting legal descriptions flood zones, aerial and GIS maps easements, encroachments, restrictions building design and construction. Valuation process includes: local and regional market analysis and demographics highest and best use analysis analysis of purchase agreements, leases, and operating expenses construction cost estimating comparison with sale properties and aspects of income generation and investment value factors.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Senior Test Engineer at ECI Telecom
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology
- Associate of Arts - General
• Responsible for appraising the current and/or prospective market value of commercial land and real estate in compliance with the standards and regulations set by The Appraisal Institute of New Mexico.
• Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of technical writing, real estate language, law and practices in order to provide clients and financial institutions with a thorough and accurate commercial real estate analysis.
• As a 1099 employee, responsible for all aspects of exceeding in a self-employed environment from relationship building and networking, business development, working autonomously to achieve deadlines and efficient time management skills.
• Responsible for maintaining a state issued Appraisal Institute license through continued education and additional training and development in order to keep updated on techniques, best practices and state guidelines and regulations.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Dominion Property Advisors
- Member Advocate Supervisor at United Healthcare
- Operations Supervisor at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Owner/Operator at LIBERTY LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science in Integrated Studies - CNM
Appraise commercial industrial property for property tax purposes.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Dakota County
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Midwest Appraisal Services
- Real Estate Appraiser at
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science & Economics
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Williamson Central Appraisal District
- Founder, Broker, Deal Manager at NationalCRE.com
- Commercial Business Development Representative at Ten-X
- Senior Inside Commercial Sales Representative at Ten-X
3 months at this Job
Provide objective, impartial, and unbiased opinions about the value of real property. Provide assistance to those who own, manage, sell, invest in, and/or lend money on the security of real estate. Assemble a series of facts, statistics, and other information regarding specific properties, analyze this data, and develop opinions of value. Ability to put analytical skills into practice, exercise sound judgment, and communicate effectively.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Herron Companies
13 years, 5 months at this Job
• Perform detailed inspections on property to determine value, factoring in data, quality, and age of property
• Use data such as incorporating cost, market and income approaches to property valuation
• Produce written appraisals for clients, government agencies, or companies
• Compile research in detailed reports
• Correctly identify discrepancies between the property's description and its actual state
• Demonstrate ability to analyze a problem coherently and provide precautionary advice before a purchase
• Work on a client-to-client basis
• Determine taxability of properties via structural measurement, market trends, and sales analysis
• Analyze assessed values, explain to property owners and defend appealed assessments
• Determine the worth of making major improvements; inspect major improvements as they are made to add value to the structure as well as examining new construction, demolition and property changes
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Valuation Consultants, Inc
- Assistant Assessor - Town of Newburgh, NY at Valuation Consultants, Inc
- Head Teller/Vault Custodian at KeyBank
- Sales Manager at Staples
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Statistics, Finance & Valuation Modeling
- BA - Education
- Associates of Arts in Information Technology - Military Education
- - Appraiser Education
- - General Appraiser Report Writing & Case Studies
- - Taxation and Finance
Appraisal Services My priority was to ensure that my customers' installation experiences exceeded their expectations while completing our projects at or under budget. Coordinating with subcontractors all over the western U.S., it was my duty to ensure that the sales team maintained their excellent customer reputations, with the goal of continued reoccurring monthly revenue growth for the company. Our primary system installations were: Security, CCTV, and Access Control.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Terra Vista Real Estate
- Western Regional Project Manager at Kastle Systems
- Corporate Accounts Project Manager at Bay Alarm Company
- Fire Sales Specialist at Cintas Fire Protection
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
Have appraised various types of properties including but not limited to the following: shopping centers, office warehouse & light industrial, hotels/motels, convenience stores with fuel sales, medical clinics, state lease buildings, automotive service, apartment complexes, subdivision developments, self-storage facilities, and a variety of other special purpose properties.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Joseph N. Woller & Co.
30 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Design/Architecture