Determined the market values of residential properties by the sales comparison approach
utilizing mass appraisal tools and appraisal expertise and using the cost, market and income
approaches for commercial and industrial properties.
● Appraised and set land values in compliance with statutory requirements and appraisal standards.
● Reviewed deed and sale information to determine market trends and correct coding of sales information.
● Analyzed sales ratio information to ensure accuracy and equity of values.
● Estimated the value of commercial properties to determine market valuation.
● Researched files to ensure correct property characteristic listings, and reviewed previous appraisals for accuracy.
● Performed field reviews on properties with outstanding building permits to establish market value changes resulting from changes in building characteristics.
● Researched and prepares tax roll changes for the Treasurer.
● Made all updates required in a timely fashion and performed all data entry related to appraisals and reviews.
● Completed all work for NOV's, appeal period, certification and tax roll as required by statute.
● Collected physical characteristics in the field and establishes a basis for market valuations of property which includes photographing, inventorying property characteristics, measuring and drawing buildings and other appropriate structures.
● Determined types and quality of construction and gathers information from builders on costs of new and remodeled buildings.
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE APPRAISER III at Boulder County Assessor's Office
- RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE APPRAISER III AND SUPERVISOR at Boulder County Assessor's Office
- BOOKKEEPER/PART-TIME at Boulder County Assessor's Office
- OFFICE MANAGER/SECRETARY at Bill Poss and Associates
4 years, 7 months at this Job
Assist the real estate assessor in the development and implementation of the citywide real property appraisal system to ensure an equalized base for taxation. Review appraisers' reports to assure quality control of assessments. Perform the more complex appraisals of commercial land and improvements to use as a basis for tax assessment; appraise and reappraise commercial property; and provide assistance to lower level appraisers. Evaluate taxable commercial property, non-taxable real property and new commercial construction to use as a basis for tax assessments. Assist in the conduction of hearings on grievances from taxpayers to provide information on assessments.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser-III at CITY OF PORTSMOUTH, Portsmouth
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at DUNDON AND ASSOCIATES
- President at BARR PROPERTIES
- Insurance / Financial Planner at LINCOLN FINANCIAL/SAGEMARK CONSULTING
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Real Estate & Construction Management
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Analyze current market data to successfully estimate value of over five commercial properties per week
• Research hundreds of comparable sales transactions in the immediate market area to form an opinion of value
• Create narrative and full-summary appraisal reports for loan underwriting and refinancing purposes
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Porter & Associates, Inc
- Lead Setter at Brio Energy
- Server at Tucanos Brazilian Grill
- Executive Assistant at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - General Business
- Associate of Science - General Education
Appraisal of commercial real estate including office, warehouse, retail, mixed-use, apartments and land.
• Teachers Credit Union
• United Federal Credit Union
• Mutual Bank
• Interra Credit Union
• City of Goshen, IN
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE APPRAISER at self employed
- at ReMax Commercial
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER at
- Director of Leasing at Holladay Properties
6 years at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration
• Same commercial real estate appraiser responsibilities as previously stated.
• Top producer regarding volume of appraisals completed each year between 1992-1996.
- APPRAISER at MORGAN
- APPRAISER at PROPERTY
- APPRAISER/RESEARCHER at TRANS
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance, Real Estate
Received General Real Estate Appraiser Certification in 2008 for the State of Ohio following three years as an Appraiser's Assistant, while working at one of this area's leading Real Estate Appraisal firms. Specialized in appraising a multitude of different property types, including industrial manufacturing and warehousing facilities, office buildings, retail strip centers, churches, automobile dealerships, apartment complexes, and vacant land including recreational and conservation use.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Sherman Andrzejczyk Group, Inc.
- Retail Sales at Sunshine Too
- Sales / Production / Desktop Publisher at Copy Max (A Division of Office Max)
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- 180 Hours of Appraisal Related Courses - Real Estate Appraising
Commercial & Residential Real Estate Appraisal
- Principal, Real Estate Appraiser at Sherwood Valuation Solutions, LLC
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Philip M. Barlow & Associates, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - General Appraiser Site Valuation & Cost Approach
- - Valuation of Detrimental Conditions
- - Real Estate Finance Statistics & Valuation Modeling
- - General
- - General Appraiser Report Writing & Case Studies
- - Business Practices & Ethics
- - General Appraiser Income Approach Part II
- - General
- - General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Associates Degree in Science
- - General and Art
• Licensed Residential Appraiser working in a Commercial Capacity
• Researched and analyzed property sales information, communicated with commercial sales brokers to obtain comparable data, compiled data in detailed format to properly value a property
• Met and exceeded sales appraisal project due dates
• Built multiple business templates to assist organization with meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Provided software assistance to coworkers during company merger from former Jackson Claborn Inc. Trainee Appraiser
• Licensed Trainee Appraiser working in a Commercial Capacity
• Assisted in the researching and analyzing property information, communicated with commercial brokers to obtain comparable data, compiled data in detailed format to properly value a property
• Successfully met weekly goals set forth by trainer
• Maintained project due dates for trainer in order to maintain client relationships
- Real Estate Appraiser at Integra Realty Recourses
- Counselor (Part-time) at HEROES
- at HEROES
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Emphases
Self Employed as a fee appraiser.
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser at M R Pacific Appraisals
- Appraiser Assistant /Contractor at Manhattan Realty Advisors
- Appraiser at Roth and Associates
- Start-up Business Owner/Operator at Eggyak
2 years at this Job
- In Process - Biology
mendez-943ab91a (LinkedIn) Puerto Rico area Top Skills Experience Valuation Credit Self-Employed Real Estate Real Estate Broker/Agent, REO, Appraiser & Valuation Specialist January 2018 - Present
- Real Estate Broker/Agent, REO, Appraiser & Valuation Specialist at Self-Employed
- Regional REO Director at
- REO Asset Manager at Dakota Asset Services
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Self-Employed
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BBA - Finance