Founded in 1968 MacKenzie is a locally- owned, Maryland based commercial real estate firm that is one of the largest in the Mid- Atlantic region. MacKenzie's approach allowed me to create insightful strategies for each client, large and small with the foundation that local matters. -Engage local, regional and national prospects and assists with their real estate needs by identifying, negotiating and closing office transactions. -Work on a team platform to perform duties assigned to from senior brokers. -Generate new property listings and tenant requirements though cold calls and referrals. -Managed day to day communications between clients and landlords and investors.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at JLL
- Management Consultant at Grow & Fortify
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration And Management
- Bachelor's - Sports and Entertainment Management
Buy, sell, and lease commercial property including, restaurants, retail, industrial, office, multi-family,
farmland, and development property
• Provide clients with broker appraisals
• Assist clients in navigating local, county, and state regulations and incentives
• Provide clients with commercial real estate portfolio investment advice
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at BarberMurphy Group
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at Kunkel Commercial Group
- Sales Representative at Dematic Corporation
- Sales Representative at Materials Management Concepts, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design - Industrial Design
Residential and commercial real estate broker associate - Sales Analytical and resourceful real estate professional with experience in leasing, sales, investing and property management. Adept in targeting and soliciting prospective clients and developing new business. Articulate, persuasive communicator with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills. Thorough knowledge of real estate management principles and techniques. Expertise in negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategy. Extensive knowledge of the current market place, thorough negotiating skills, superb customer service and attention to detail. High quality marketing and expertise in technology bringing customization to each client's needs and maximizing the return on selling a client's home. Protecting client's interest and ensures client's success. Strong interpersonal skills, effective collaboration with clients, attorneys and Realtors creating positive business relationships and providing creative solutions to complex problems. Offering seamless assistance to clients for every aspect of the home sale or purchase. Residential and commercial real estate broker associate – Property Management Act as liaison between tenants and owners. Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations. Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance. Negotiating all contracts. Approving vendor invoices. Oversee operations of building systems, monitor contractors who perform routine maintenance and repair work, and/or oversee planning and construction of tenant improvements and interior design. Design, implement, and monitor or approve, routine and preventative maintenance programs for the property. Enforce the property's operating policies and procedures and guidelines. Perform property inspections and take the appropriate action in accordance with established polices and procedures. Work with village inspector to comply with and/or avoid any potential violations. Rent collection and processing, advertising and renting available units, tenant screening, obtaining and executing monthly or annual lease renewals, preparing and signing lease documentation. Communicate with attorneys as necessary should an eviction be necessary. On call for all emergencies.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Broker Associate at CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY, INC
- Real Estate Broker at Realty Executives
- Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Provide brokerage and investment services for the acquisition, disposition, or lease of commercial real estate including transactions management, comprehensive market research and consulting, financial modeling and valuation work, risk analysis, landlord and tenant representation, etc.
• Actively solicit and engage market participants including owners, investors, banks, etc. to source commercial real estate brokerage and advisory assignments with a focus on industrial assets.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker/Associate at Keller Williams Commercial - Real Estate Brokerage
- Certified Commercial Property Inspector at Strategic Asset Services, LLC
- Stay at Home Dad at Shubert Family
- Commercial Real Estate Research Manager at Newcastle Limited CRE Fund
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Economics
• Assisted businesses, landlords, tenants, and investors in buying, selling, and leasing real estate.
• Consulted with buyers and sellers by preparing Comparative Market Analyses.
• New Business Development: Prospected for clients by canvassing, cold calling, and farming.
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER at BRADLEY COMPANY
- SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST at BRADLEY COMPANY
- MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST at BRADLEY COMPANY
- ASSISTANT MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH at INDIANA UNIVERSITY
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS FINANCE
- - Financial Management, Operations Management, International Finance, and Introduction to Marketing Management
- - history
Currently, a commercial broker specializing in Landlord representation, retail site selection, and multifamily brokerage. Additionally, I work with investors and brokers in the financial analysis, acquisition, and disposition of income-producing real estate. Developed a complex understanding of real estate generated cash flows on a post and pre-tax basis. CCIM Candidate with one course remaining in the curriculum.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at Colliers International
- Sales Analyst at PBA, Realty
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance With a Real Estate Emphasis
- Bachelor's - Accounting
n Establish client relationships and B2B opportunities through prospecting by exploring every avenue to set a face-to-face meeting and close the deal. n Supervise the daily/weekly activity of all proposals and projects, ensuring priorities are set and successfully completed on time and within budget. n Project manage ground up development projects by identifying potential subject properties, negotiating land acquisition, working with city officials and planning to obtain entitlements, working closely with Developers and contractors during construction, pre-leasing or pre-sales as required by lenders financing terms exceeding pro-forma goals. n Develop and maintain detailed Salesforce CRM database, run reports and create daily/weekly contact through phone and emails campaigns. n Create and implement strategic marketing campaigns for diverse target markets per project and area, often resulting in a 10:1 hit ratio. n Work closely with Attorney's, Lenders and CPA's on Client's behalf in the utmost confidence of financial reporting. n Manage and train new Sales team members and administrative assistants from 3-10 people. n Travel as necessary to locations for acquisition alone or with Clients, entertain said Clients during travel time and cement business relationships in a professional and fun manner. n Collaborate and foster positive conflict resolution among team members, Principles and prospects. n Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals, daily prospecting and weekly contracts/closed deals.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at JDS REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Vice President of Medical Real Estate Division at NAI Capital
- Senior Broker - Manager at Commercial Real Estate Network
- Marketing Manager - Graphic Designer at White Noise Multi Media
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Marketing
- Associate - Interior Architecture
Broker deals for clients looking to purchase and lease commercial properties within the industrial, retail, land, office, and hospitality asset classes.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at iCORE Global
- Commercial Real Estate Specialist at Mobilitie - Intelligent Infrastructure
- Lease Administrator (contract) at Ventas REIT, Inc
- Intern at State of Tennessee Department of Treasury
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Landlord and tenant representation for clients in the North Bay Area office and industrial markets.
• Involved in all aspects of sale cycle; prospecting, recommending financing options based on client needs, drafting offer & negotiating deal terms and pulling in outside resources as needed in order to close.
• Review data sets, build financial models and provide analysis of commercial real estate assets.
• Weekly or bi-weekly conference calls to update clients and discuss strategies for ongoing projects.
• Identify and evaluate new business opportunities.
• Tuned in to recent trends, big events in the market to help guide client decisions.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker Associate at Cushman & Wakefield
- Research Analyst at Cushman & Wakefield
- Director of Sales for PVPower DBA Kiwi at Cushman & Wakefield
- Solar Consultant at Sungevity
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Broker (Intern) at Matthew's Real Estate Investment Services
- Server at Maggiano's Little Italy
- Banquet Server, Server (Fine dining) at String & Splinter Club (High Point City Club)
- Sales Assistant at The Weber Team
1 year at this Job
- - Business Administration