• Completed course and received Commercial Real Estate Broker License
• Completed over 30 commercial deals including sales, leasing, site selection, tenant rep and buyer rep
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) - Completed CI 101, CI 102, CI 103, CI 104,
• Completed cumulative exam in October 2017 to gain CCIM designation
- Commercial Real Estate Broker, CCIM at CRYE-LEIKE COMMERCIAL
- Commercial Real Estate Affiliate Broker, Entertainment Division at JPS REALTY PARTNERS LLC
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Regions Bank
- Special Services Representative and Lot Representative at Home Depot
10 years at this Job
- BBA - Management
- BS - Finance / Economics
• Community Alliance Real Estate Services
• Meridian Trust Real Estate Services, Inc.
• Pipeline Report available upon request
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at Community Alliance Real Estate Services
- President at AC Americas LLC
- HOA Department Manager at BlueStone & Hockley Real Estate
- Project Manager and Superintendent at Tualatin Mini Storage, LLC
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
Consult with business customers who want to lease or sell businesses.
Responsible for finding real estate, open locations and businesses for sale based on customer needs and wants.
• Cold calling business owners and managers who want to lease or sell and commercial properties
• Provide financial and analytical data information
• Provide commercial buyer with demographic and environmental research
• Provide local statistics and data involving property location, demographics of near by businesses and the areas population
• Negotiate with buyers and sellers
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at Pacific Commercial Brokers
- Assistant Store Manager at Microsoft Retail Store
- Administrative Assistant at Edmonds Community College
- Business Account Executive at Comcast Business
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Paralegal
- STOTT PILTES Trained
• Provide leadership over a commercial industrial portfolio encompassing industrial, office, and retail development properties of every description. Take ownership over a wide-range of financial, tenant relations, leasing, sales and land acquisition. Responsibilities include efforts to secure funding and generate consensus on all loan terms. Act as liaison on behalf of tenants, while formulating budgets and refining operational procedures; also, work to obtain entitlements, appraisals, surveys, and documentation as required.
• Contracted with lenders as Court Appointed Receiver, Licensed Community Association Manager and Licensed Real Estate Broker to manage distressed condominium conversions and commercial assets to the point of sale.
• Over a ten-year period, conducted mortgage negotiations and orchestrated supplemental initiatives which contributed to a 40% increase in income and occupancy rates from an all-time low within a longstanding business park.
• Licensed real estate broker who supervises a staff of six direct reports, management of 14 facilities in Clearwater, Florida, and 4,000 acres of active cattle ranch/farming operations in Southwest Virginia.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at WEAVER ENTERPRISES, INC
- Lease Analyst Consultant at Cushman & Wakefield, Inc
- Commercial Real Estate Sales at ERA, THE POLO GROUP
- Facilities Manager/Florida at General Electric Company
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - sought but not completed - Business Administration
• Provide brokerage and investment services for the acquisition, disposition, or lease of commercial real estate including transactions management, comprehensive market research and consulting, financial modeling and valuation work, risk analysis, landlord and tenant representation, etc.
• Actively solicit and engage market participants including owners, investors, banks, etc. to source commercial real estate brokerage and advisory assignments with a focus on industrial assets.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker/Associate Director at Keller Williams Commercial - Real Estate Brokerage
- CMBS Commercial Property Inspections / Field Agent at Strategic Asset Services, LLC
- Domestic Engineering / Stay at Home Dad at Shubert INC
- Commercial Real Estate Research Manager at Newcastle Limited CRE Fund
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Economics
Specialized in the sale of mixed-use investment real estate assets located within Philadelphia County.
• Created and maintained a database of over 2,000 properties and 1,500 property owners located within my selected market
• Responsible for business generation through cold-calling, networking, e-mail blasts, etc.
• Managed the sale of properties through the brokerage continuum starting with initial cold-calling and managing the listing, under contract and closing process
• Executed a Broker's Opinion of Value for 50+ assets
• Evaluated and sold over $100 Million in real estate assets
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at Marcus & Millichap
- Catering Manager at Aramark
- Business Development Intern at Brubaker Connaughton Goss & Lucarelli LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Strategic Communications - Organizational Leadership
• Act as an intermediary for negotiations between buyers and sellers
• Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determining clients' needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them best
• Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at ACRE Investment Real Estate Services
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at South Coast Commercial INC.
- Server/Bartender at Sammy's Woodfired Pizza & Grill
10 months at this Job
- - Communications
Over 25 years of high volume commercial brokerage experience including investment sales, land brokerage, tenant and landlord representation with extensive experience in retail, office, hospitality, multifamily and retail and land. Earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at LANDMARK COMMERCIAL
- Partner at STONEWOOD TERRACE APARTMENTS
- Partner at CRYSTAL RIVER SEAFOOD
30 years at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering
Enthusiastic and productive Sales Professional with a proven track record of repeat customers and client satisfaction.
• Lease Spaces - Loyola Medical Hospital leased 150,000 Rentable SF office, Rush Outpatient Clinic leased and coordinated buildout 100,000 Rentable SF
• Real Estate Owners, Developers Walgreens land - leased to Walgreens
• Established new clients and maintained client relations with active clients - Athletico, Weight Watchers, Edward Jones & H&R Block
- Commercial Real Estate Broker at David King & Associates
- Project Manager at Sudler Property Management for 1515 Prairie Condo Association
- Midwest Sales Manager at
- Design Consultant at The Enterprise Development Company
1 month at this Job
- License - Real Estate Broker
NAI NORTHERN CALIFORNIA ❖ Assists a duo of seasoned commercial real estate brokers with market analysis, investor meeting note taking, client research, and preparation of offering memorandums. ❖ Aids property showing around the San Francisco Bay Area. ❖ Manages social media outreach on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER'S ASSISTANT at NAI Northern California
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE INTERN at
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN