Responsible for the development of middle market banking portfolio through analysis and recommendation of lending and deposit opportunities. *Create strategies to maximize sales and profitability of commercial clientele.
- Commercial Relationship Manager at Citizens Business Bank
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Citibank
- Vice President, Sales Manager at Carver Federal Savings Bank
- Vice President, Premier Branch Manager at Astoria Bank
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human and Organizational Development
• Manage and grow commercial loan portfolio of 25 businesses and $120MM in assets.
• Responsible for sourcing $100MM in new commercial loan business.
• New client relationships average of 3 annually.
• Continual development of COI contacts to expand referral network.
• Coordinate the underwriting process between risk, legal, and documentation.
• Create dynamic excel-based spreadsheet to visually demonstrate to clients the positive impact that improved A/R, A/P, and INV management has on cash flow and reducing borrowing costs.
- SVP & Commercial Relationship Manager at ZIONS BANK
- SVP at BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
- SVP & Senior Account Manager at GE CAPITAL
- VP at WELLS FARGO BANK
5 years at this Job
- BA - International Relations
* Identify new clients and create a marketing plan to meet their financial needs while enhancing bank profitability and shareholder returns * Develop a loan portfolio consisting of a mix of commercial operating companies and real estate investors * Analyze income statements, balance sheets, accounts receivable and payable agings, and business trends to determine debt structure and investment opportunities * Present loan opportunities to management and loan committee for approval * Monitor loan closing activities to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and policies * Registered MLO with the National Mortgage Loan System
- Senior Commercial Relationship Manager at Home Bank
- Senior Vice President - Commercial Banking at First NBC Bank
- Vice President - Private Banking at Regions Bank
- Vice President - Commercial Lending at First NBC Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - business
Responsibilities Seek new commercial credit opportunities in the community, analyze my customer's financial information, utilize Microsoft Office to create and edit documents. Accomplishments A positive impact on customers, as well as coworkers by showing up and displaying a frat attitude and willingness to work as a team to help make the bank successful. Skills Used Customer service, analytical skills, computer skills.
- AVP / Commercial Relationship Manager at Your Community Bank
- Administrative Assistant at The Cecilian Bank
- Teller at The Cecilian Bank
- Sales Associate at Incredipet
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Finance
- None - Business
- None - Undecided
* Managed and grew a commercial book of business with approximately 15 million in loans and deposits * Reviewed and analyzed financials and credit reports for clients and prospects * Conducted 7 weekly face to face meetings * Identified opportunities with existing clients to expand services * Developed an understanding of client / prospect needs and future plans * Created and executed strategy plans for top clients * Achieved revenue production goal of $175,000.00 in 2016 and 2017 * Worked with a Commercial Relationship Assistant to provide superior customer service
- Commercial Relationship Manager at Regions Bank
- Primary focus on commercial and small business development at BB&T
- Senior Financial Sales Associate at Compass Bank
- Sales Associate at City Electric Supply
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Maintain a customer first mindset to always be there and ready to help the customer no matter the need through solutions based development efforts Directly manage the overall project relationship of new loan production from initial customer proposal and negotiation of terms/contract to project completion and loan closing Successfully communicate with multiple levels of organizations through presentation and negotiations with executive level members and fact finding/needs discovery through working with the hands-on/day-to-day work force Dive deep into the needs of the customer, at all levels of the organization, to find viable options where we can offer support and take action to solve their need from a diverse product suite Complete financial analysis and an overall business analysis of each case in order to present recommendations to other teams and managers, within the bank, whose trust I have earned in a fast paced quickly changing environment Take ownership of project completion timeframes with customers and internal supporting groups to ensure committed timing for scheduled project completion Advocate, through respectful disagreement and challenging if necessary, for the customer to the bank as well as the bank to the customer Maintain a customer portfolio with mid-market to entrepreneur customers with regular communication, continually performing financial and business analysis, and listening for opportunities to provide more support with our product suite Continually exceed production, fee, and quality goals year over year delivering results for my group - 2017 140% of goal (first full year) One of four team captains which was ranked top among the entire bank at campaign end through invention of new tactics and simplification of trusted ones Leader of a POD team within the bank which has members from multiple job functions
- Customer Obsessed Commercial Relationship Manager at Umpqua Bank
- Commercial Banking Officer at Heritage Bank
- Member at Rotary Club of Woodinville
- Assistant Relationship Manager at Umpqua Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
- AVP/Commercial Relationship Manager at Centerstate Bank
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - General
Excellent organizational skills and financial acumen. Accomplished in coordinating all aspects of the loan process to ensure that deadlines are met, and client satisfaction ♦ Extensive lending background. Expertise includes commercial and industrial loans (Working Capital Lines of Credit (LOC), Equipment LOC's, Letters of Credit), Commercial Real Estate Mortgages, and Construction Facilities ♦ Strong customer focus. Skilled at building financial rapport and developing long-lasting, trusting relationships with customers and centers of influence. ♦ Provide tailored financing and managerial solutions to individual situations
- Vice President, Commercial Relationship Manager at Greater Hudson Bank
- Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer at Jeff Bank
- Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer at Hometown Bank of the Hudson Valley
- Assistant Vice-President, Commercial Lending Portfolio Manager at Provident Bank/Sterling National Bank
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management - Finance
- Associate of Arts in Business and Management - Information Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Financial Management
Managed approximately 100 active customer relationships representing approximately $60 million in loans and $20 million in deposits, while adding new customers with an emphasis in business, construction and commercial real estate lending. In addition to providing excellent customer service, the above required a full complement of skills including financial analysis, credit underwriting through loan presentation, real estate lending principles and knowledge of the local market. Effective Inter-bank communication was required between the different locations, Administration and the deposit side of my home branch.
- Vice President, Commercial Relationship Manager at Mission Community Bank, Heritage Oaks Bank, Pacific Premier Bank
- Co-Manager at South County Warehouse, Food Bank Coalition of San Luis Obispo
- Vice President, Commercial Relationship Manager at Heritage Oaks Bank, Santa Maria, CA, and Mid Valley Bank, Redding, CA
- Teacher, English as Second Language, Nitra, Slovakia at
6 years at this Job
- - Ryan Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Bachelor's Degree in History - Social Science
- License - banking
• Prepare various portfolio loan package memorandums, which outlines financial analysis of the prospective borrower, terms of the commitment, and a written narrative explaining business background and ownership, addressing risk and mitigating factors, collateral analysis, structuring debt according to bank policy.
• Increase profitability of the bank by cultivating new business relationships and retaining existing business relationships
• Analyze interim and year-end financial statements, covenant compliance certificates, and borrowing base certificates to ensure accuracy for bank policy and to assess future risk and compliance of the company.
• Create Excel models detailing financial stability of a company based on a series of stress factors and build pricing model tests to assess the equity return of the bank
• Lead and train a team of four senior management lenders on technologically advanced products and services used to streamline processes and produce materials more efficiently
- Commercial Relationship Manager | Portfolio Manager at Trustmark National Bank
- Management Development Associate Program, Jackson, MS at
- Intern at Washington Parish Government
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration