26 foot commercial truck driver, over 5 years experience.
- Commercial truck driver at White Glove storage and Delivery Company
- Tester and Machine Operator at Flextronics
- Linguist/Interpreter at Global Security Company
- Linguist/Interpreter at Triple Canopy Security Company
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Commercial truck driver training school
- Commercial Truck Driver Training at Swift Transportation
- Warehouse Receiving Associate at Target Distribution Center
- Store Protection Specialist at Ross Dress For Less
- Inventory Control Associate at Exel/Goodyear
3 months at this Job
As a commercial truck driver, I drive over the road over most of the United States. I hold endorsements for hazardous materials, tankers and doubles/triples. I have a passport and I have experience crossing the Canadian border and I have experience transporting hazardous materials. I have experience with refrigerated van trailers.
- Commercial Truck Driver at Decker Truck Lines, Inc.
- Commercial Truck Driver at RJ's Transportation
- Commercial Truck Driver at Swift Transportation Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at DirecTV
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification and Licensing - Commercial Truck Driving
- AT&T U-verse Premise Technician Certification - AT&T U-verse Internet, Television and VOIP Services
- Avionic Navigation Systems Certification - Electronics/Avionics
- No Degree Completed - General Studies
- High School Diploma - General Studies
11/01/2015 Commercial Truck Driver. Previously Over the Road, presently Intermodal, Delivery of Freight.
- Commercial Truck driver at JB Hunt
- Commercial Truck Driver at shaffer trucking
- Commercial Truck Driver at CRST
- Materials Control Specialist at DynCorp Intl
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - CDL
Over the road commercial truck driver. Loading and unloading at required location.
- COMMERCIAL TRUCK DRIVER at WERNER ENTERPRISES
- GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE at HOME DEPOT
- PLUMBING APPRENTICE at J.W. PLUMBING
7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Serve as a commercial truck driver, driving a daily route for local and regional distributions of heavy equipment while in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
• Load and unload equipment such as excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, etc.
• Drive large heavy equipment up on top of flatbed trailer
• Operates vehicle in accordance with ILM Field Services Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
• Completed pre- and post-trip inspection of the truck and trailer.
- Commercial Truck Driver at ILM Field Services
- Commercial Truck Driver at SIR Inc
- Commercial Truck Driver at SIR Inc
- Commercial Truck Driver at Gardner Farm Trucking
5 months at this Job
- - Human Services
As a Commercial truck driver I operate tractor-trailers and other large vehicles to transport cargo over various distances. I make deliveries to businesses and residences, locally and long distances. Another function of my job description is as dispatcher for the company. I schedule drivers to pick up and deliver loads to customers or vendors. I am also responsible for keeping records, monitoring driver daily logs for errors or violations and monitoring working hours and equipment availability.
- Commercial Truck Driver at Nomad Logistics LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Commercial Drivers License - CDL Training
Made sure deliveries were on time for scheduled appointments. Secured freight during stops and rest periods to prevent theft. Charted out upcoming routes with GPS technology and maps. Inspected equipment on a daily basis to ensure it was working properly and prevent any safety hazards from occurring. Kept meticulous logs of all correspondence with customers and freight recipients.Loaded and unloaded goods and freight from tractor trailers and secured all loads properly. Communicated with company dispatchers to alert them of any delays or issues regarding deliveries. OTR Commercial Truck Driver, 02/2016 to Current L&K Freightline, Inc. - El Paso, Texas Maintained accurate driving records in accordance with federal laws and regulations. Secured freight during stops and rest periods to prevent theft. Delivered goods to customers both locally and long distance. Inspected the vehicle on a daily basis to ensure that it was in proper working order. Escalated critical issues to the trucking manager to ensure that they were immediately rectified. Made sure that deliveries were on time for their scheduled appointments. Kept meticulous logs of all correspondence with customers and freight recipients. Communicated with company dispatchers to alert them of any issues or delays.
- Commercial Truck Driver at OTR
- Operations Supervisor at RNI Transport, LLC
- Driver Manager at Conn's HomePlus
- Youth Care Worker at Loyal Source Government Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Psychology
Flat bed commercial driver.
- Commercial Truck Driver at McElroy Truck Lines
- Grocery Manager at Food Lion
- Fontline Supervisor at United Parcel Service
- Service Manager at Wal-Mart
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Commercial Motor Carrier
- Certificate - HIV/AIDS 501 Client Centered Counseling
- Certificate - HIV/AIDS 500 Client Centered Counseling
- Certificate - STD/HIV Information Technology
- Certificate - HIV Drug Resistance Strategies & Hepatitis C Co-infection Training
- Certificate in HIPAA - Protected Health Information
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Safety Management - Occupational Safety and Health
- Certificate in Commercial Transportation - Transportation
- Certificate in Hazardous Communication - SOS Safety Compliance
- Diploma - General Studies
Commercial Truck Driver Class A
- Commercial Truck Driver CDL CLASS A at Self employed
- Retired at AstraZeneca
- Sales Representative at AstraZeneca
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science