Manage commission payments for internal sale team based on individual contracts.
➢ Works with Finance Team to review, approve and amend new and existing contracts based on new products
➢ Assist sale team by providing analytic reports to determine revenue projections based on existing and new pricing models
➢ Serve as point of contact for sale team requesting information, data summaries, and reports related to the commission.
➢ Process new hire compensation and provide commission accrual.
- Commission Analyst at Digital Insight/NCR
- Commission Analyst at INTUIT
- Financial System Analyst at HEALTH NET
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Diploma - Accounting
• Ran data reports on commission payment statements to acquire information needed to pay commissions to insurance agents using both Microsoft Excel and Access
• Analyzed and assessed accuracy of data reports verifying monies paid, and then setting the internet based program APL to pay out the correct commission to insurance agents. Either with uploads or manual manipulation
• Diagnosed variations in policy payment, agent detail, effective dates, products and/or any other relevant data specific to carrier and made necessary adjustments
• Updated Access databases, and built/ran queries to find information and create reports
• Updated client and agent information on internet based program APL
• Ran and analyzed commission reporting from various sources, validated data, reviewed commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness, and researched all discrepancies
• Sent research requests to carriers predicated upon monthly payment or member information issues
• Reconciliation of cash to actual statements on a monthly basis
• Resolved reconciliation issues related to commission data and/or compensation payouts
• Acted as a liaison between agent/agencies and all insurance carriers
• Completed Agent requested audits for various reasons
- Commission analyst at One Life America Insurance
- Customer Service Rep/Assistant Supervisor at Rush Health Systems Customer Service
- Receptionist at Rush OB/GYN
- Part-time student library worker at Meridian Community College
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - University Transfer General Classes
• Design, build, and test components in Callidus Incentive management for over 1000 members of the sales organization
• Manage mission-critical deadlines for any changes and update on both organizational and transactional data mappings in Callidus incentive management
• Create commission earnings report to enable unprecedented visibility on exact commission expense on opportunity level
• Automate Stack rank report generation and provide flexibility to accommodate mid-fiscal period changes across 61 unique compensation plan titles with additional enhancements and tailoring for different business partners
• Execute new sales incentive programs with $800,000 additional payout in a timely manner and automate the evaluations for all 168 eligible participants with short notice prior to the end of fiscal year
• Provide sales compensation data, analytics and insights for FP&A, Sales Ops, and sales leaders with Callidus Webi Reports and Microsoft Excel
• Assist teammates on improving existing processes by automating calculation outputs to accelerate audits and validations for commission payments
• Spearhead implementations for the fiscal year setup and updates in Callidus with minimal impact in production and complete in timely manner
• Design data mappings to provide maximum flexibility and dynamic configuration with the aim to minimize maintenance effort needed from the team
• Conduct training sessions on Callidus reporting, rule writing, and template creation to commissions team to reduce monthly processing time for change management
- Commission Analyst at PURE STORAGE
- Senior Associate Consultant at CALLISDUSCLOUD
- Finance Intern (FP&A) at PLANTRONICS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Analyze T-Mobile sales representative's input via viva track.
• Ensure sales are accurate and commission pay out.
• Responsible for effectively communicating the workings of the transactional system to management and sales representative.
• Work through spreadsheets to input information that would construct any negative impact towards the company's commission structure.
- Commission Analyst at T-Mobile
- Assistant Manager at T-Mobile
- NOC technician at T-Mobile
- Store Leader at T-Mobile
1 year, 8 months at this Job
· Execute mid-month and month-end commission runs to guarantee accurate and timely payments to agents · Oversee commission cycle process via analysis of agents' compensation history · Produce ad hoc reports and documents for senior team membersand clients
- Commission Analyst at Reliance Standard Life Insurance
- Accountant at Tutor Perini Corporation
- Member Service Representative at ELAP Services LLC
- College Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Accounting, Corporate Finance
Deliver critical support, rendering commission statements and calculations for 60 team members. Utilize key tools, such as SFDC, SAP, and MS Excel to transform complex data into understandable information and implementable plans. Analyze sales performance results, prepare commission expense reports, and present recommendations for sales and finance management. Design innovative methods to effectively track data and perform modeling as needed. Demonstrate exceptional cross-functional collaboration working with a variety of departments to accurate run sales compensation management and reporting.
- Commission Analyst at Markem-Imaje
- Senior Analyst and Program Manager at The Home Depot
- Business Manager at BSI Academic Camps and Workshops
- Business Analyst at Ga Department of Revenue
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Art - Political Science
• Batch process payments for cash broker payroll
• Forecast 3-month revenues based on monthly pending transactions $50K+
• Reconcile commission system with general ledger month-end cash & revenue reconciliations monthly
• Analyze commission expenses, cost recovery accounts, 5-10-15 bonuses to explain budgetary overages
- Commission Analyst (temp position) at Cushman & Wakefield
- Staff Accountant / Accounts Payable at Gemini Real Estate Advisors
- Accountant at Peninsula Hotel/Spa
- Night Auditor at New York Four Seasons Hotel
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Associates Degree - Hotel & Restaurant Management
• Implement and UAT FY18 compensation change in DELTA system and Xactly Incent.
• Perform & validate monthly booking reconciliations.
• Partner with SFDC IT team to resolve booking discrepancies.
• Manage end-to-end monthly commissions payout and quarterly bonus programs.
• Generate and submit monthly commissions payout to payrolls for WW.
• Manage and responsible for the SPIFF programs.
• Manage and process Professional Service and Training Invoiced.
• Automate Professional Services and Training Invoiced for Xactly manual upload file.
• Manage and process Out Year Value Held commissions.
• Setup and generate Xactly Analytic and SFDC reports for the team to utilize.
• Manage and responsible for the manual compensation plans.
• Manage and responsible for new hires and terminations set-up.
• Responsible for the commissions in queries.
• Manage and perform monthly publish rankings for the sales teams.
• Generate quota attainment and payment reports for the upper management to review monthly.
• Generate user process documentations.
• Manage JE entry to NetSuite.
• Partner with Ernst & Young auditors to provide the documentations for commission related questions.
• Manage and partner with internal auditor for FY14, FY15, FY16, FY17 ASC606.
- Sr. Commission Analyst at Cloudera - Paolo Alto, California
- Sr. Commission Analyst at Riverbed Technology
- Sr. Commission Analyst at Intermedia
- Sr. Commission Analyst at Seagate
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Accounting
• Sales Commission Analyst and Sales Operations
• Sales-facing communication skills
• Self-directed activities to act as a liaison between clients and technical groups, using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyse and validate requirements
• Apply industry-leading expertise to recommend and coordinate the development and maintenance of Aruba business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools
• Combine industry expertise with an advanced understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions
• Influence the strategic direction of clients and their industry
• Lead analysis teams on large projects
• Lead requirements management and change management processes
• Direct development of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design
• Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets, and expectations
• Lead business studies and present study results to Client and client senior management. Lead proposals, feasibility studies and new business development activities. Leverage industry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities
• Define and direct process improvement activities within Client and training of peers and clients
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (ALOIS), Commission Analyst, Santa Clara at Aruba Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Contractor at
- Sales Operations Analyst at Brocade
- Business Analyst at Salesforce (TalentBurst)
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Public Relations
• Resolve issues relating to out of balance due to commission errors, adjustments and general ledger discrepancies.
• Resolve issues escalated cases
• Assist with SOX, internal/external audit request
• Income/employment verification for agents
• Processing, communicating and responding to courts, attorney's and agents regarding garnishments
• Lead/represent compensation team on projects and process improvements as well as serves in a leadership role for analysts as needed
• Conduct quality reviews and monitoring, which includes examining facts or results for accuracy and completeness
• Collect, organize interpret and summarize data of various types (financial, contractual, etc)
• Supervise the workflow and ongoing system improvements
• Identify opportunities to enhance or streamline workflow
• Sales Force
- Senior Commission Analyst at World Financial Group
- Supervisor of Commissions at World Financial Group
- Team Lead of Commissions Research at World Financial Group
- Account Research and Maintenance Specialist II at World Financial Group
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate Degree in Accounting - Accounting