• Collaborate with the Director of Revenue Accounting during Receivable monthly/quarterly-end close by preparing close packages with Proprietary system in order to research and analyze for errors and discrepancies within the ending balances
• Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation
• Support the audit procedure by providing documentation consisting of proof of EFT, commission statements and reconciled accounts to ensure selected controls are tied-out accurately
• Perform reconciliation of commission statements by transferring customers' statements into SelectQuote's system, resulting in generation of reports which are formatted into Excel for analysis
• Running and analyzing AR aging report, research outstanding receivables.
• Update daily cash balances by uploading received checks/cash deposit and EFTs into proper accounts in order to maintain SelectQuote's internal records for CFO analysis
• Supervise commission analyst and training new hires within the receivables department by review updates, assisting with general questions and reviewing general work duties
• Maintaining and testing updated commission and bonus rates, regarding contract agreements in order for internal system updates
- Senior Commission Analyst at SelectQuote Insurance Services
- Application Writer at
- Proof Operator at Bank of America
- Co-Business Owner at Star Restaurant
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.S degree - Business
- BA degree - Accounting
Manage commission payments for internal sale team based on individual contracts.
➢ Works with Finance Team to review, approve and amend new and existing contracts based on new products
➢ Assist sale team by providing analytic reports to determine revenue projections based on existing and new pricing models
➢ Serve as point of contact for sale team requesting information, data summaries, and reports related to the commission.
➢ Process new hire compensation and provide commission accrual.
- Commission Analyst at Digital Insight/NCR
- Commission Analyst at INTUIT
- Financial System Analyst at HEALTH NET
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Diploma - Accounting
Responsible for reviewing and analyzing sales contracts to determine proper commission terms. Analyze partner and customer activity used to determine partner/customer commissions earned.
- Commission Analyst at Avidxchange
- Training Specialist at AvidXchange, Inc.
- Team Lead at AvidXchange
- Payment Analyst at AvidXchange
9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Analyze commission for the Findlaw sales representatives, review and validate data and sale credits to meet the compensation plans and incremental calculations. Prepare for month and year-end closings.
• Analyzing and solving commission issues on documents and establish workload priorities so the commission paid is accurate the first time.
• Adjusting commission rates if necessary to pay representatives correctly, BAR it back to original month it was processed.
• Crediting back cancelation of documents to ensure the sales representative does not get overpaid.
• Applying adjustments documents if only one part of product/service is canceled, ex. subscription.
- Commission Analyst at through Adecco agency
- Commpensation Analyst at THOMSON REUTERS
- Loan Documentation Specialist at WELLS FARGO AUTO FINANCIAL
- Operation Processor at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- license - Real Estate Agent
- B.S. - Finance
• Xactly fiscal year cutover implementation clean-up and data reconciliation
• Updating their Sales Comp Plan for the new fiscal year and implementing Xactly for legacy merger employees
• Perform UAT, review set-up/configuration in Xactly to make sure it is aligned with comp plans
• Accurately set-up new hires, recording terminations, and keeping hierarchy, department, location, etc.
• Assist in administering sales compensation, validating data, preparing commission statements, and researching exceptions for multiple global sales functions
• Collaborate closely with Finance on estimating commissions expense
• Provide input and support for process improvements and implementation and document business processes
- Commission Analyst at Lithium Technologies, Robert Half Accountemps
- Contractor at Multiple companies
- Sales Commission Analyst and Sales Operations, Sales-facing at Aruba Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Sales Operations Analyst at Brocade
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Public Relations
⦁ Process weekly Credit Card charges ⦁ Calculate monthly commissions, create statements and dispurse ⦁ Create monthly commisson reporting ⦁ Audit commission for current and past months ⦁ Prepare monthly bonus payments and statements ⦁ Log USAC payments and disputes
- Commission Analyst at TelNet Worldwide
- Sales Analyst at Hino Trucks
- Financial/Sales Analyst at The Tapco Group
- Assisted CIO at Information Systems Support
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospice and Palliative Studies
- - Communications
• Executes the processing of multi-million dollars in annual commission payouts (processed on a weekly and monthly basis)
• Creates monthly reports and ad hoc reports, while analyzing and presenting financial information to determine present and future trends, formulate projections, track areas of growth and weakness.
• Assists projects including managed the change in payment processor for all commission payments (coordinated the internal development payment processing and changing the payment method for over 2,000 sales associates) and collaborated with other departments for testing and implementing new ERP.
• Researches, resolves, and responds to inquiries on payments, earnings and adjustments, compensation plan, promotional bonuses, and related policies and procedures for Associates.
- Commission Analyst at Univera
- Sales Analyst at BCS International
- Market Analyst at KOTRA
- Business Analyst (Temporary) at LG CNS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master - International Business
- Bachelor - Art History and Management
- DUAL DEGREE
Coordinate with health plans and agents to meet client requirements such as commission updates and payouts ♦ Careful with analyzing pertinent data to determine if there are commission holds in-order to resolve issues ♦ Increase business skills by taking development courses pertaining to the healthcare industry ♦ Make recommendations to assist in rolling out system processes efficiently ♦ Set up service fees and commission for new groups and renewals to ensure timely payout ♦ Create pivot tables to help analyze commission payout
- Commission Analyst at UNITED HEALTHGROUP
- Broker Agent Service Specialist at UNITED HEALTHGROUP
- Program Administrator at DH BOLTON, INC
- Sales Administrator at KONICA MINOLTA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism
• Manage our monthly commissions' process for the worldwide direct and indirect sales team in Xactly Incent.
• Administer New Hires, Termination, promotion, Plans, territory transfers in Xactly.
• Project leader in building our Incentive Compensation Management tool into Anaplan.
• Maintaining a great relationship with our Sales Organization, Finance, Accounting, HR and Legal in order to receive timely data needed for compensating our Sales team accurately.
• Calculate and submit commission accruals on a monthly basis
- Senior Sales Commission Analyst at Adroll
- Senior Sales Operation Analyst at Mobileiron
- Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing at Proofpoint, Inc
- Vice President, Pledge Program leader at Chapter Advisory Board
11 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Accounting
Generate monthly estimated bookings finish report and weekly bookings report.
● Calculate quarterly utilization numbers for upload into Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) system.
● Determine monthly accrued (realized) services margin for consultant commission.
● Present quarterly scorecard for executive team detailing competitor performance in order to optimize strategic planning.
● Boost productivity by improving creation process of monthly and weekly bookings reports from manual entry to formula application in Excel.
- Senior Commission Analyst at Forsythe, A Sirius Company
- Senior Commission Specialist at Forsythe, A Sirius Company
- Staff Accountant at Forsythe, A Sirius Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration Finance