St commissioning engineer. Commissioned electrical systems for critical facilities, i.e. Data Centers. Duties included author of test scripts, operation of power quality meters, operation of infrared equipment.
- Commissioning Engineer at Hargis Engineers
- Commissioning Engineer at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
In the role of Electrical Commissioning Engineer, I support the lead electrical commissioning engineer by managing documentation, collecting data and assisting in the onsite testing portion for the Customer project. Actin as the eyes and ears on the jobsite to ensure the entire team has the information required to make critical decisions. Manage projects, plans, provide and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary engineering Commissioning role for large facility projects. Verticals that we cover include Government, Commercial, Financial Services, Hospitals, or Institutional in Large Scale Complex Facilities and Mission Critical Facilities (data centers, telecommunications, or disaster recovery sites). Adhere to a thorough quality management / QC process and procedures that validate and document our client's systems. Commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of their customer's mission critical support infrastructure. Participate in daily commissioning activity meetings which services include: Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures; Development of standard operating procedures (SOP's) and Methods of Procedures (MOPs); Comprehensive Commissioning documentation; Prepare commissioning test procedures and reports; Develop and maintain commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to track commissioning projects; Write comprehensive reports which include the following sections: recommendations for optimizing building operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning Integrated system testing; Load Bank Testing; Compilation of all testing procedure results; Develop and administer functional tests for various systems, such as: electrical distribution systems, UPS, standby generators, etc.
- Electrical Commissioning Engineer at Iconicx
- Senior Field Engineer at Nationwide Power
- Engineering Support Specialist at Thomas & Betts Global Services / ABB
- Sr. Field Engineer at JT Packard, Northwest Region
1 year at this Job
- HS Diploma
- HS Diploma
A certified service partner for 'Hosokawa Alpine' based in Germany for developing, designing and manufacturing components and turnkey systems for dry and wet processing powders.
Position and Tasks:
• Process and Commissioning Engineer, 1) Ensure all construction in any project are properly designed and installed according to project drawings. 2) Inspect project machines' cable connections and the mechanical rotating parts to ensure it is safe to run. 3) Perform a cold run, to observe abnormal or fluctuating readings on machines. 4) Balance parameters for the lowest possible energy consumption, produce and optimize the powder product demanded according to contract, in coordination with project manager. 5) Report and proceed with acceptance protocol after accomplishing any project. 6) Training workers on safety, maintenance and on plant operations. 7) Active sound advice support for customers.
• May, 2017 - August, 2017, Saudi Ideal Projects Company. Saudi based company for cutting, curving and machining spare parts using Computer Numerical Control machines. Position and tasks:
• Quality Control Engineer, 1) Establish a new Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001:2008. 2) Improve and manage processes. Monitor and build statistical manufacturing data for adjustments and optimizing.
- Process and Commissioning Engineer at Abu Hijleh engineering / Regional Office for Hosokawa Alpine
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Perform equipment modifications and commissioning
• Assist and provide on-the-job training to other Daifuku employees as well as to contractors or customers
• Follow all safety and protocol guidelines and work with safety coordinators
• Prepare for paperwork including Pre-Task Plans daily prior to work, commissioning check sheets
• Troubleshoot and recover errors
• Read mechanical and electrical drawings
• Load/install and analyze software and hardware
• Conduct running tool performance tests and verify results
• Configure tools to specific customer demands
• Communicate project progress and take directions from Project Manager to stay on schedule and provide constructive feedback as warranted
• Prioritize tasks based on the commissioning check sheets
• Communicate work expectations with co-workers on a daily basis and interact with customer regularly
- Commissioning Engineer at Daifuku America Corporation
- AVIATION EQUIPMENT AND MECANIC TECHNICIAN at UNITED STATES NAVY
1 year at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Test and repair of equipment at customer site
• Supervising and coordinating activities of contractors
• Provided start-up and commissioning at customer site
• Responsible for consignment equipment, staging, inventory, repair, emergency service calls, deliveries, and equipment health checks
- Commissioning Engineer at DURR SYSTEMS
- at PRESTIGE BUILDERS
- Supervisor at Tri-Dim Filter Corporation
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Degree - Business
- Provided LEED platinum enhanced commissioning for the 60-story Comcast 2 tower. - Provided LEED enhanced commissioning for the 27-story luxury mixed-use 1213 Walnut building. - Provided LEED enhanced commissioning for the 500,000ft2 Holtec International Campus. - Conduct commissioning and verification of important energy systems installed for high performance buildings. - Perform design reviews of building HVAC and electrical system drawings. - Oversee commissioning efforts for LEED projects. - Develop systems manuals and future commissioning plans for building maintenance personnel.
- Commissioning Engineer at Bala Consulting Engineers Inc.
- Mechanical Engineer at The Boeing Company
- Project Engineer Intern at Disney World
- Validation Engineer Intern at Bala Consulting Engineers
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - in progress* - Sustainable Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Programming and Configuring the PLC, HMI, Servo Drive, Industrial Robots, Gantry.
• Installing and commissioning as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of systems
• Interfacing the Robot with PLC and Peripheral device, Trouble Shooting and Servicing of Automation Systems
• Development of HMI Screens, Configuration and Installation of Servo & Variable Frequency Drives
- Commissioning Engineer at GROB WERKE GmbH
- Deputy Manager - Automation Controls at GENERAL MOTORS
- Assistant Manager - Automation Controls at Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering
- Project Engineer - Controls at SS AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication
• Lead Engineer responsible for Integration and Commissioning large and small venues for Neutral Host DAS Companies and Wireless Service Providers.
• Manage and Training to Inteterminate and Entry-Level Engineers for Integration and Commissioning requirements of Neutral Host DAS Companies and Wireless Service Providers.
• Responsible for acquiring Purchase Orders and Account management with company Accounts Payable Dept. and Vendors.
• Project Management of timelines and deliverables to End Customer.
- Integration and Commissioning Engineer at Verveba Telecom
- Solutions Engineer at OTS, Optical and Telecommunication Solutions
- N. TX Senior Project Manager - TX, OK, AR at CTS, Communication Technology Services
- RF Engineer Contractor at Ericsson
5 months at this Job
- Master - Cable, Antenna and Base Station Analyzer
· Work with Engineering and Project Management to implement material handling systems, hardware, and services. · Travel nationally to manage mechanical and electrical installers and interface with the customer on the job site. · Engineer design changes in the field to better suit the customer’s needs and resolve any issues. · Implement logic sensors and pneumatic systems in a way that optimizes performance of the system. · Manage all onsite inventory and orders to keep the job on schedule. · In office development of mechanical and safety check sheets and project books to record and organize information. · Inspect completed mechanical and electrical installations, observe operations, ensure conformance to design, specifications, and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Commissioning Engineer at Honeywell Intelligrated
- Senior Design Project Member, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Department, UIC at Volumetrically Configurable Conical Beer Fermenter
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at GT Mechanical
- Landscaper/Laborer at Landscape Design & Home Improvement
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Responding and troubleshooting calls to service plant equipment and resolve malfunctions concerning plant equipment including sensors, processing machines, devices, connectors, and applications that manage and monitor operations
➢ trouble shooting and maintaining communication networks, automation and control software
➢ Writing and editing complex PLC programming and understanding advanced instructions within software such as scaling, function blocks, block transfers, bit shifts, subroutines, etc.
➢ Troubleshooting PLC hardware such as: high speed counters, position data feedback, analog and digital technology systems, network distributed I/Os, communication, and other higher function cards.
➢ Solving complex electrical/electronic problems with components such as: AC and DC motor drive systems.
➢ Able to demonstrate a full understanding of electrical, pneumatic, P&ID diagrams, tags and symbols
➢ Good working knowledge of NEC code, electrical standards, and pressure and temperature transmitters, PLC's, AC and DC drives, motors and their controls.
➢ Working knowledge of ladder logic
➢ responsible for investigating and resolving issues associated with assembly washers, work stations, robotics and the washers equipment
➢ Working knowledge of motor controls
➢ Troubleshoot PLC controls with electrical components, servo-drives, motors, wiring and panels.
➢ Review and make PLC program changes on Siemens, Fanuc, Allen Bradley and other machining PLC programs
➢ Possess strong problem solving skills
➢ Programming experience with Allen Bradley, Control Logics 5000, Siemens, and Panel View software
➢ Understand and troubleshoot electric-hydraulic/pneumatic controls
➢ Experience with Fanuc robotics programming and hardware
➢ Strong computer skills (must be proficient in MS Office)
➢ Manage and conduct start-ups, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of Washers systems.
➢ Perform instrument loop checks.
➢ Perform system safety checks
➢ Conduct on-site customer training.
➢ Maintain daily paperwork requirements, such as daily job time records, service reports, expense reports and billing information.
➢ Make all travel arrangements including air travel, hotel and car rental.
➢ Strict adherence to quality standards and ability to inspect products to ensure they meet customer requirements and company standards
➢ Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
➢ Strong organization and self-managing skills.
➢ Customer-directed and service friendly.
➢ Able to communicate with plant personnel from maintenance tech to plant manager.
➢ Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Integrity: Deal with others in a straightforward and honest manner, accountable for actions, maintaining confidentiality and supporting company values. Policies, Processes, & Procedures: Able to act in accordance with established guidelines; follow standard procedures; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures; recognize and constructively conform to company standards. Decision Making & Problem Solving: Able to act in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; able to use reason with a variety of topics and situations; review facts and weigh options with a strong attention to detail. Communication: Able to clearly request or present information through spoken or written word; read and interpret required information; communicate effectively with internal customers; listen well. Commitment to Task: Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles; give dedication to the position; demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Commissioning Engineer at Fives Cinetic Corp
- Comau Contractor at Machine Tools/Electrical/Mechanical
- Comau Contractor at Panel Wiring/Assembly
1 month at this Job