performed commission of Jack up, semisubmersible and drillship offshore drilling rigs. This included drilling controls systems, navigation, Distributed Control systems, power generation and distribution systems. functioned as on site commissioning engineer specifically to manafe Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractors for the installation of an upgraded engine Dyno and Dyno support systems.
performed commission of Jack up, semisubmersible and drillship offshore drilling rigs. This included drilling controls systems, navigation, Distributed Control systems, power generation and distribution systems.
functioned as on site commissioning engineer specifically to manafe Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractors for the installation of an upgraded engine Dyno and Dyno support systems.
- Commissioning Engineer at FEV North America
- Electronic Technician at Maersk Drilling
- Technical Writer at RWD Technologies
7 months at this Job
- In progress BSME Mechanical Engineering
Working as a Commissioning Engineer on a very large Data Center Project. ❑ Worked as a Commissioning Engineer at an upgraded Data center in Lacrosse, WI for Logistics Health Inc.,(LHI) ❑ Eaton Corporation (February, 15, 2016- September 12, 2018)-Senior Design Engineer-Glendale Heights, IL ❑ Construction Manager at BASF Corporation in Wyandotte, Michigan supervising the installation of Power transformers and new Electric room for the R&D Building Chiller plant. ❑ Synchronous Condenser conversion project at Northern Indiana Power Supply Company ❑ Designing AEP sub-stations and modifying the existing protection and communication systems at American Electric Power (AEP). ❑ Worked as a Project Engineer at the Micro-grid project in Fort Custer, MI for the Department of Defense. ❑ Providing safety documentation for work in the HV sub-stations at AEP ❑ Reviewing design and drawings for the AEP sub-stations.
- Senior Commissioning Engineer at Faith Technologies, Inc
- Excitation Engineer at Kin-Tec/Granite
- Lead Engineer at General Electric-GE
- Principal Engineer at Rolls-Royce
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Assigned to a Diversified Automation project onsite at UPS 10/2018-1/2019. Next assignment was a project with Intelligrated in California at an Amazon site from 1/2019 - 7/2019. Controls Commissioning Engineer Provided start up support at a newly commissioned automated UPS facility Troubleshot electrical, mechanical, and programming issues on belt conveyors and sorters Verified that VFD parameters set during commissioning were correct Resolved a wide range of electrical installation issues Setting up the commutation setup for Turck & Festo modules addressing Make sure all systems have been properly installed and functioning Testing of equipment to meet Amazon standards.
- Controls Commissioning Engineer at Engineering and Sciences, Inc
- Black Peak Staffing PLC Programming Engineer II at Callistro Integration
- Aerotek Staffing Agency Programmer / Electrical at Glambia
- Controls System Specialist at Amazon ONT
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electronics Technology
Responsibilities include: commissioning reports. programs. consistent with the commissioning industry standards Performing and overseeing Point to Point and Functional Testing.
• Prepare commissioning forms and oversee pre-functional testing, start-up testing and procedures in accordance with commissioning plan.
• Responsible for preparation of progress reports, equipment checklist, commissioning logs, and final
• Prepare close out documentation for transition such as operation manuals, as-built drawings, and training
• Maintain accountability for project schedule and cost requirements.
• develop constructive and long-lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers
• Support the Director of Commissioning objectives including development of procedures and practices
• Creating Commissioning documentation, Commissioning Plans, Construction Checklists, Functional
• Creating and maintaining Observation/Issues logs.
• Creating and overseeing publication of Final Commissioning Reports.
• Attending project related Commissioning Meetings.
consistent with the commissioning industry standards
Performing and overseeing Point to Point and Functional Testing.
- Commissioning Engineer at Horizon Engineering
- Commissioning Mechanical Engineer at HEERY INTERNATIONAL
- Mechanical Commissioning Engineer at Golden Empire Group UAE/Dubai
- Design Engineer Brilliant Company CA at HVAC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Commissioning FAT, DQT, RAT, ATP, TCMS, ATC, NTA
• Commissioning Propulsion system, Friction/Dynamic Brake systems
• Review electrical schematics; modify electrical drawings.
• Review supplier's manufacturing types/routine tests and update software.
• Executing and preparing test reports and test procedures.
- Commissioning Engineer at CRRC
- Test Engineer at WMATA
- Test Engineer at HONEYWELL AEROSPACE
- Development Engineer at SANYO SEMICONDUCTOR
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS'S Degree
Role: Commissioning & Project Control Engineer
• Experience: Sludge Dewatering Systems, Pretreatment Systems (Clarifier, Coagulation, Flocculation) Sewage, Oily, Waste Water Treatment Systems, Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Electrode ionization, Mixed Bed Systems Design, Erection, Commissioning
• Industry Sectors: Combined Cycle Power Plant Utility Systems, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Water Treatment Plant, Ultrafiltration System, Demineralized Water Treatment, Desalination Water Treatment Plant
• Total Experience: 1 year 8 months Major Projects:
• ACWA Kırıkkale Independent Power Plant (5 months Erection + Commissioning) Installation and commissioning works of water facilities as sub-contractor in Samsung C&T in KIPP (Kırıkkale Independent Power Plant project were carried out by EKE. I work as commissioning manager in the following facilities. Demineralization Water Treatment Plant (Clarifier, UF, RO, Mix-bed system) Chemical Waste Water, Sewage Treatment, Oily Water Treatment Chemical Dosing System (Steam and Cooling Water)
• GAMA Hamitabat CCPP - Turkey ( 2 week Commissioning) Commissioning works for condensate polishing plant of UNIT-20 as sub-contractor to GAMA Power were carried out by EKE.
• GAMA Boufarik CCPP - Algeria (2 months Erection + Commissioning) Commissioning works of water facilities as sub-contractor to GAMA Power in Boufarik CCPP project were carried out by EKE. Demineralization Water Treatment Plant ( MMF UF, RO, EDI system) Chemical Waste Water, Sewage Treatment, Oily Water Treatment
• AKSA Akrilik Power Plant - Turkey ( 2 months Erection + 1 month Commissioning) Installation and Commissioning works of condensate water were carried out by EKE. I am working as commissioning manager in the following facilities. Condansate Polishing Plant ( Activated Carbon Filter, Mixed Bed Exchanger system)
• Çalık Energy Turakurgan CCPP - Uzbekıstan (On-going) Design and commissioning works of water facilities as sub-contractor in Çalık Energy Turakurgan power plant project were carried out by EKE. I am working as commissioning manager in the following facilities. Demineralization Water Treatment Plant (Clarifier, UF, RO, Mix-bed system) Chemical Waste Water, Sewage Treatment, Oily Water Treatment
• Hitachi Zosen INOVA IBB Istanbul EFW - Turkey (On-going) Design and commissioning works of water facilities as sub-contractor in Hitachi Zosen power plant project were carried out by EKE. I am working as commissioning manager in the following facilities. Demineralization Water Treatment Plant
- Senior Commissioning Engineer at Eke Endüstri Tesisleri Taahhüt Ve Ticaret Ltd.Şti
- Project Engineer at Artaş Endüstriyel Tesisler Taahhüt
- Field Engineer at Aquamatch Türkiye
- Field Engineer at Industry Sectors
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Environmental Engineering
• Commissioning Project Manager Engineer for data centers.
• Wrote the following documents o Owners Project Requirements o Operations Training Matrix o Seasonal Differed Testing Requirements
• Resource planning from schematic design until warranty review.
• Prepare bid document to ensure a comprehensive request for quotes (RFQ). o Preparing scope of work (SOW) o Building contract document bid set (drawings, specification, etc.) o Cost estimating and developing budget. o Reviewing bids and awarding contacts
• Review and respond to all request for information (RFIs) in a timely manner. This sometimes required contacting the contactor directly off business hours.
• Developing a strong relationship with contactors by organizing and motivating the project team during commissioning testing.
• Controlling time management to meet contract deadlines without affecting the integrity of the testing outcome.
• Managing project risk
• Managing over 82 builds (Data Centers) over a four-year span, completed projects across 3 geographical locations and completed all projects on budget.
- Project Manager Commissioning Engineer at Data Centers
- Project Manager Commissioning Project Engineer at STRATEGIC BUILDING SOLUTION, LLC
- Mechanical Engineer HVAC/Fire Protection Engineer Designer at ALTIERISEBORWIEBER
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S - Architectural Engineering
• Commissioning of robotic process automation
• Train personnel on installation and troubleshooting of software and CIP's
• Oversee installations and commissioning of CLS60 projects
• Hazmat certified
- Commissioning Engineer at Daifuku America Corporation
- BUILDING ENGINEER at CBRE
- BUILDING ENGINEER/FACILITIES at PLAN B
- MAINTENANCE TECH at GT TECHNOLOGIES
8 months at this Job
• Worked as Commissioning Lead by handling Project Planning- Project Scheduling/ phasing, Subcontract planning, Resource Planning, Budget planning, Commissioning planning and Reviewing project requirements
• Set up & configured Stratix Switch, VFDs, PLC panels including I/O cards and control system conveyors. Performed commissioning and validation, electrical troubleshooting and debugging of control systems in order to get conveyors ready for testing with efficient time management
• Oversaw and monitored progress of installation and provided standby support to automated systems and interfaced with clients as well as subcontractors to solve issues and problems to satisfaction of client company
• Made programming changes to PLCs (Allen-Bradley, Schneider) and HMI (Factory Talk View Studio) systems, made design changes (AutoCAD) as and when necessary to match the field requirements
• Responsible for all aspects of control system execution-hardware design, system design, network design and system commissioning with OSHA and NFPA regulations
- Commissioning Engineer at Atronix Acquisition Corp
- Sr. Test Engineer at Tech Mahindra
- SI Leader and Engineering Tutor at TASC Cleveland State University, OH
- Electrical Low-Tension Panel Intern at Accusonic Controls Pvt Ltd
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• CEM: Certified Energy Manager
• CBCP: Certified Building Commissioning Professional
• Presently granted DOE security clearance with Naval Reactors for Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory's Niskayuna and West Milton Sites
• Commissioned Commercial and Industrial Facilities, including: Naval Nuclear Laboratories University Science Buildings Locomotive Maintenance Shops (MTA)
- Sr. Commissioning Engineer at MH Professional Engineering
- Principal Engineer - NYS Licensed/Registered Professional Engineer at AGC Engineering
- Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer at Engineered Printing Solutions
- Principal Engineer - Site Engineering at Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MSME - Mechanical Engineering
- BSME - Mechanical Engineering
- - Structural Engineering