Commissioning Manager at Autonomous vehicle manufacturer insuring proper functionality of autonomous vehicles at specific customer sites.
- Commissioning Manager at Navya
- Site Supervisor at Güdel
- Automotive Technician at Varsity Ford
- Automotive Technician at Car Tech
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of Completion
Worked as Commissioning Manager for the Domodedovo Airport Terminal 2 Project. total area of
• Executed and supervised dealings in accordance to commissioning guidelines and deadlines.
• Participated in and manage onsite operations.
• Assisted and guided project staff in outlining commission responsibilities.
• Verified equipment installations and environmental compliance.
- Commissioning Manager at ARMA-ELEKTROPANC
- Commissioning Manager at GREENTERM CONSULTING
- MPM PROJECT MANAGEMENT at PPF REAL ESTATE LLC
- Project Mechanical Engineer at ANT CONSTRUCTION LIMITED CO
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Onsite Commissioning Manager at the Adel, Georgia facility
- Commissioning Manager at Linde Engineering North America
- Field Operations Manager, Oxygen Solutions at Pacific Consolidated Industries
- Commissioning Manager at AMCS Corporation
- ASU Plant Manager at Matheson Tri Gas
5 months at this Job
*Responsible for commissioning and implementation of all critical systems *Responsible for oversight of all MEP services ant work being done *Oversight of all contractors and vendors *Responsible for policy implementation by employees and vendors *Writing of roles and responsibilities for clients and vendors
- COMMISSIONING MANAGER at ARCADIS US
- CRITICAL SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN at SWITCH, INC
- LEVEL II THERMOGRAPHER at HARTFORD STEAM BOILER
- FACILITY OPERATIONS MANAGER at US SIGNAL COMPANY LLC
2 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Networking Systems
* W-Hotel-Palm Jumeira-Dubai * City Centre Nasserya- Sharjah * City Centre Fujeira-Fujeira * Khazna Data Centre-Dubai * Dubai Air Port Data Centre-Dubai * Saraya Aqaba Hotel-Jordan-Aqaba * City Walk (Mall + Hotel) -Dubai * Four Season Hotel-AL Mariya Island-Abu Dhabi 2. ( Drake & Scull International Company ) - Construction Manager * World Trade Center-Khalifa Street Bridge-Abu Dhabi - Facility Management Manager * World Trade Center-Marriot Hotel-Abu Dhabi - Testing & Commissioning Manager * World Trade Center * Two Towers ( Retail Shops + Marriot Hotel )-Abu Dhabi - Facility Management Manager * AL Raha Beach Development -Abu Dhabi * Al - Muneera Project (17 Tower, 160 Villa & 28 retail shops) - Senior Electrical Engineer * AL Raha Beach Development-Abu Dhabi * Al - Muneera Project - Senior Electrical Engineer Golden Mile Project- Jumeirah Palm -Dubai - Senior Electrical Engineer Accommodation Camp - Sharjah 3.(AL - Rowwad Contracting Company) - Senior Electrical Engineer Residential Tower (16 floors )-Dubai Marina-Dubai
- Electrical Commissioning Manager at Core Emirates Technical Services International Company
- MEP Manager at Ministry of Interior Affair, Ministry of Media
- Senior Electrical Engineer at Presidential Palaces, Hospitals, Mosques, Warehouses, Parks
12 years at this Job
- B.S - Electrical Engineering
Lake Charles Chemical Complex Mega Project Lake Charles, Louisiana *Currently in a portfolio role supporting the Director of Commissioning as his Deputy in addition to the assigned duties as the Unit Commissioning Manager: -Owners representative for the ethylene oxide / glycol unit -Coordination and directing a team of system owners -Coordination of vendors for site commissioning -Assisted in cleanliness criteria's and cleaning strategies -Oversaw implementation of written mechanical commissioning procedures -Coordinated contractor turnover to commissioning, and from commissioning to operations -Turnover package review and sign off -Assistance to construction group as needed
- Unit Commissioning Manager - EO/EG Unit at Sasol North America
- Commissioning System Owner / Electrical Commissioning Lead at Sasol North America
- I & E Consultant at Balance Field Services
- I & C Commissioning Manager at Dominion Energy
5 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion - electrical apprenticeship
1,688-Megawatt Combined Cycle 3x1 configuration MPS GTG's, Alstom HRSG Boilers, Alstom ST, Alstom GIGATOP 680 MW Generator. Overall Responsibility for SME Staff and Execution of Billion Dollar Equipment Startup
- Commissioning Manager at General Electric
- Project Manager at International Industrial Contracting Corporation
- Business Development Manager at Steele and Associates, L.L.C
- Vice President of Engineering at Pazone Energy L.L.C
3 months at this Job
- - accordance
- - energy
- - accordance
Successfully manage a staff of over 75 personnel including a 7 member test team and 3 supervisors for a high profile customer along with being the largest US contract in Kawasaki Rail Car's history. Oversight of entire commissioning process including test, repair, warranty and material control teams as well as drive the projects schedule.
• Prepare and maintain delivery, commissioning, and warranty schedule.
• Prepare all daily commissioning and warranty reports.
• Key interaction with upper level management and directors for Washington Metro.
• Coordinate and conduct daily meetings with Kawasaki Rail Car (KRC), Yonkers, NY, Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing (KMM), Lincoln, NE, Commissioning teams, WMATA leadership, and WMATA Car Maintenance teams.
• Ensure that all of the customers' needs are met or exceeded and maintain a positive working relationship between Kawasaki and Washington Metro.
• Maintain daily and weekly staff meetings in order to ensure that manpower, material, and tooling needs are scheduled in accordance with maintaining the delivery schedule.
- Commissioning Manager - Field Services at Kawasaki Rail Car
- Final Assembly Manager/Field Production Manager (Commissioning & Warranty) at CAF USA
- Electrical Production Supervisor at HYUNDAI ROTEM/AEROTEK
- Operations Manager at WESTWAY ELECTRIC SUPPLY
4 years at this Job
As the site commissioning manager, it was my duty to oversee all aspects of start up activities. This included the managing day to day workflow of contactors and vendor support. Also, detailed coordination of different departments and off taker utility representatives.
• Photovoltaic wiring system with tracking and non-tracking panel arrangements
• Multiple styles of inverter systems
• Substation power, control and metering systems
• Safe introduction of power to new assets both high and low voltage system
• Quality control and turnover documentation approval
- Commissioning Manager at Solar Generation & Gas Pipeline
- Owner / Operator at Advanced Commissioning Services LLC
- Northwest Regional Manager at Turn-Key Technical Solutions
- U.S. Major Projects Sr. Commissioning Coordinator at Enbridge Energy
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- A.A.S. - Robotic Automated Systems
Currently managing a team of engineers in a US shipyard during dock and sea trial testing phases. Department responsibilities include operating, testing and bunkering large new construction vessels.
- Testing and Commissioning Manager at Aker Philadelphia Shipyard
- Mechanical Engineer at Marinette Marine
- Outfitting Design Engineer at Aker Philadelphia Shipyard
- Naval Architect at Ingalls Shipbuilding
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering