Responsibilities Startup and Commissioning Manager for NIPSCO Major Projects. Responsible for startup and commissioning of their Capital Projects relative to their Generating Stations. Currently Startup and Commissioning manager at the Michigan City Power Plant in Michigan City, Indiana responsible for the commissioning of the new Dry FGD and Auxiliary systems. Accomplishments During this job I have managed four Activated Carbon Injection projects, upgrades on 4 precipitator TR set upgrades, installation of new Dry flyash system and assisted with Voltage Regulator Changeout. Skills Used Management skills and technical expertise in instrumentation and electrical fields.
- Startup and Commissioning Manager at Work Management Inc. (Working for Northern Indiana Public Services Corp. (NIPSCO)
- Instrument and Controls/Electrical Team Leader at Conesville Generating Station
- Startup and Commissioning Manager at American Electric Power Conesville Generating Station Wet FGD/SCR Project
- Startup and Commissioning Manager at American Electric Power Mitchell Generating Station Wet FGD/SCR Project
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Instrumentation
- - Industrial Electricity and Electronics
- - Instrumentation Training
- - Leadership
Installed and managed all aspects of field electrical construction Managed all site commissioning activities Scheduled and managed subcontractor work Worked with contractor management to streamline construction
- Commissioning Manager/Electrical Superintendent at Solar Energy Company
- Electrical Supervisor at Conagra Foods
- Nuclear Instrumentation & Control Technician at Omaha Public Power District, OPPD Nuclear Station
- Electrical Supervisor/Automation & Controls Lead at Johnson Controls/Cargill
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Instrumentation & Controls
- Associate of Applied Science - Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Diploma - Machining Technology
- Bachelors of Art - Business Administration
Job Description: To supervise a technical team to commission all electrical systems for refinery restart projects. Write all commissioning procedure for testing electrical systems and instrumentation systems. Provide commissioning packages for electrical and instrumentation systems. Provide system turnover to refinery operations.
- E/I Commissioning Manager at PBF Refinery
- E&I QA/QC Manager at CF Industries
- Chief Operating Officer at The W4 Group Corporation
- at Shell Perdido Regional Host
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering
Manage the team supporting the commissioning and turnover of building systems in the Kimmel Pavilion at NYU Langone Medical Center, an 800,000 GSF, 21 story hospital constructed by Turner Construction. The hospital opened in June, 2018. Manage contractors and conduct commissioning activities while following ICRA and other regulations of NY State Department of Health, NYC Department of Health, and the Joint Commission.
- Commissioning Manager at TURNER CONSTRUCTION CO
- Director at PFIZER PHARMACEUTICALS
- at PFIZER PHARMACEUTICALS
- Associate Director at PFIZER PHARMACEUTICALS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Engineering and Applied Sciences - Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Master of Science in Bioengineering - Senior Mechanical Engineering Design
- Certificate in Business Management
Projects: ➔ 2*115 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Ultratech Cement, Tadipatri, A.P ➔ 2*165 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Hindalco, Hirakud, Orissa ➔ 2*315 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Anarak Aluminium Vizag, A.P. ➔ 2*120 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Saurastra Chemical Ltd., Nirma, Gujarat ➔ 1*115 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Aditya Cement, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan ➔ 2*115 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Ultratech Cement, Tadipatri, A.P ➔ 2*155 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Birla Copper, Dahej, Gujarat ➔ 9*165 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Hindalco, Hirakud, Orissa ➔ 1*170 TPH THYSSENKRUPP CFBC Boiler in Jaypee Cement, Rewa, M.P
- Commissioning Manager at Bhadrish Construction Pvt. Ltd
- 1.Joined as Supervisor in Fertilizer plant 2. Commissiong manager in thermal power plant at 1.Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd 2. Thyssenkrupp of india industries pvt.ltd.
14 years at this Job
- Diploma - Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Diploma - Mechanical & Production Engineering
• Recruit & retain project Sub-Contractor, Foremans & Journeymans for self-performing Electrical and Mechanical scope of work.
• Supervised structural layout & procurement of site mechanical tracker systems installation of inverter and transformers.
• Supervised substation build and assisted in utility voltage scaling through analog signal traces.
• Coordinate the construction of multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ensured project is safe and secure in accordance with IIPP regulations.
• Managed and coordinated all the logistics of modules, feeders, conduits, MV feeders, inverters, transformers and all PV wires.
• Maintain daily log of construction conditions, events, and progress using pictures and project tracking systems.
• Provide evaluations of performance on subcontracts and temp labor staff and maintain records of safety training.
• Developed, Scheduled and lead project close-out processes along with project management and quality assurance inspections.
- Site Superintendent/Commissioning Manager at ISOLUX Corsan USA
- Assistant Site Superintendent at Sun Power Solar
- Site Foreman Structural manager at Phoenix Solar Inc
- Field site Supervisor at First Solar - Silver State South Solar
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Construction Management industrial engineering
Approve all commissioning procedures developed by the Contractor, Verify all testing activities and validate all test Results for the Owner (PCPC). Interface with the Operations Group for Saudi Aramco Refinery as the overall Commissioning Coordinator for the Contractor Commissioning Group and the Refinery Operations personnel to insure all testing insured no interference nor upset to the Refinery at any time. Greatly improved communications and cooperation with the Refinery Operations and Contract Administrations Staff for acceleration of the Commissioning activities with a reduction in overall commissioning schedule and reduction in delays for issues defined during commissioning. At no time during the commissioning of the Cogeneration Facility was there an upset nor loss of production at the refinery caused by the Cogeneration Facility. Imp
- Commissioning Manager / Owner's Rep. at Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Commissioning Manager at The Shaw Group / WECTEC
- Commissioning Consultant at Rev 1 Power Services
- Owners Representative - Commissioning at Rev 1 Power Services
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Managed over 30 instrumentation and electrical technicians.
• Oversaw the final third of over 6,000 loop checks.
• Performed loops checks on multiple devices.
• Coordinated with QC and construction to ensure that systems were completed and turned over to the client as they required them. Key Achievement ✓ Promoted from Project Engineer to Pre-Commissioning Manager
- Pre-Commissioning Manager at MMR Group
- at MMR Group
- Project Engineer at MMR Group
- Project Manager at Wang Electric
4 months at this Job
- - Operations Management
- Associates Degree - Electrical Technology
-Commissioning Manager at Autonomous vehicle manufacturer insuring proper functionality of autonomous vehicles at customer sites. -Experience working with sales department and performing feasibility studies per RFI, RFP, RFQ’s. -Coordinating projects, following process, insuring quality, and coaching employees on technical aspects.
- Commissioning Manager at Navya
- Site Supervisor at Güdel
- Automotive Technician at Varsity Ford
- Automotive Technician at Car Tech
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of Completion
Project QA/QC. Installation verification. Functional/Performance testing and verification. Design review and design consultation. **Letter of recommendation available.
- SENIOR COMMISSIONING MANAGER at EVOLVE BUILDING ENERGY
- SERIVCE MANAGER at REFRIGERATION UNLIMITED INC
- BRANCH MANAGER at HUSSMANN
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- TECHNICAL DEGREE - Refrigeration HVAC
- Building Trades Journeyman - Mechanical, cooling, heating, refrigeration, building controls