Responsible for trading freight, agricultural commodities, and managing risk to generate consistent financial gains. This requires managing supply pipe-lines daily and the ability to critically analyze and effectively trade in volatile markets under pressure in the best interest of the company. Trusted to effectively make fiscally responsible and trading decisions that incorporated multiple regions within the company to guarantee success for all regions. The position requires an ability to make quick decisions under pressure and be able to effectively assess markets that are rapidly changing day to day.
• 2018 - Recognized for Achievement in Trading Company's Largest Regional Position
• 2018 - Entrusted to Trade Multiple Commodities and Risk Positions
- Commodities Trader at Consolidate Grain and Barge Co
- Co-Owner at Missouri Rush/WestPlex
- at Consolidate Grain and Barge Co
- Laboratory Technician at American Red Cross
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences - Biological Sciences
Raised my two sons .now adults...and was self employed as a Commodities Speculator
- Homemaker/ Commodities Trader at Merrill Lynch
- Manager at SBC Ameritech
- Real Estate Specialist at Romero Enterprises
- Office Manager at A Diamond Seating
14 years at this Job
- Graduate - Business and Travel
- - Investment and Short Sales
- BA Sophomore Standing - Art and Business of Recording, Sound Enginering
• Monitoring the major markets daily: ◦ S&P 500, VIX Futures, Crude Oil WTI, Natural Gas, Gold, Silver, US Dollar
• Swing trading equities, ETFs/ETNs and options.
• Researching social media to learn new strategies, ideas and trading tools.
• Tracking and maintaining a detailed post trade analysis for a variety of styles: ◦ Technical Analysis, Trend Following, Momentum, Ranges, Price, Volume, Sentiment
- Equities/Commodities Trader at Self Employed
- Assistant General Manager at Texas Mesquite Grill
- Account Executive at Farmers Insurance Group
- Floor Manager at Pappas Restaurants
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing, Management
• Developed complex spreadsheets for statistical market analysis and performance tracking.
• Managed risk and traded own capital concentrating in financial derivatives.
- Commodities Trader at Independent
- Associate Asset Manager at Commpros Inc
- Real Estate Manager at Coreland Companies
- Assistant Real Estate Manager at CBRE
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Finance
- Commodities Trader at Independent
- Owner/Manager at OLIVE GRAND Inc
- Systems Engineering Consultant at BERBEE
4 years at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science
Responsible for analyzing market fundamentals, trends, data, and various metrics in order to input buy/sell orders, enabling financial growth, while implementing safe stop losses to limit risk. Used various statistics, maths, as well as in-field news/articles to speculate upon future price and trends of selected commodities/sectors.
- Financial Analyst / Commodities Trader at Satoshi Works
- Kitchen Assistant / Sous Chef at Avamere at Kruse Way
- Kitchen Assistant / Lead Kitchen Chef at Chuck's Place
- Kitchen Assistant / Lead Garden Assistant at Menla Mountain Retreat
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Sciences
Forex (Foreign Exchange) and commodities trader
• Analyze and markup charts daily to look for trends and market patterns.
• Executed orders daily based on analysis and would exit by end of day or the next day.
• Monitored market conditions, social and economic data, and financial information daily.
• Execute minimized risk and maximized profitability.
- Day Trader at
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon Warehouse DDA3
- Administrative Assistant at Amazon Warehouse DDA3
- Camp Counselor at Mira Vista Country Club
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Finance and Economics
* Bought and sold securities and commodities at optimal levels. * Researched market and competitor trends. Analyzed target companies in an effort to inform best practice investment decisions. * Created trading strategies to determine best times or opportunities to buy and sell. * Traded in the following markets: Spot Crypto Currency, Crypto Currency Derivatives, and Stock Market. Noted Accomplishments: * Averaged $3M in trading activity between all gains and losses. * Held position sizes of $40K or greater on the line. * Mined cryptocurrency and managed portfolio of over 50 different cryptos.
- Securities and Commodities Trader at Self-Employed
- Application Developer at CIGNA
- TECDP Internship at CIGNA
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
o Constantly spending time visiting suppliers, meeting with clients, and overseeing logistics arrangements. o Provide expert advice to clients, as well as implementing hedging strategies for them. o Constantly surveying the market for trends, conducting market research and keeping up-to-date with the latest news. o Building relationships with potential clients and developing new business opportunities. o Negotiating price on commodities assuring a certain gross profit is met.
- Commodities Trader at TYR
- Lead Customer Service Representative at Meggitt
- Enterprise Account Manager - Commercial Sector & Public Sector at Symantec
- Licensed Banker at JP Morgan Chase
11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
- B.S. - Sociology
Knowledge and use of most popular HTML5 trading software platforms including Trading View, Meta
Trader, C-Trader, FXAll and Bloomberg Terminal
• Actively manage family pool account on the spot markets trading US dollars for commodities, indices, currencies and precious metals.
• Allocation of risk never more than 6% on open market and never more than 2% per trade, following a strict management strategy with return ratios of at least 1:2 risk/reward and up to 1:7 in certain market conditions.
• Series 3 and Series 34 FINRA licensing exams.
• Extensive experience with all spot market trading strategies including Pivot theory, Elliot Wave theory, Market Maker methodology, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Heiken Ashi, etc.
• Actively trades over 30 FX pairs, Precious Metals, WTI crude and Indices using Macro Economic principles, systematic risk mitigation and a strong influence in technical charting.
• Well versed in options, carry trade and covered interest strategies using the futures market.
• Understands liquidity risk and the back office constraints of meeting client needs to ensure accurate measures of risk balance within timeframes of volatility, rapidly changing market conditions and long term capital flows between major economies.
• Formed LLC as speculative trading company for capital gains tax purposes.
• Diligently learned commodities trading at 4 different trading schools/academies and from three one on one professional trading mentors.
- Currency and Commodities Trader at Arcadian Investment Management, LLC
- Procurement Agent- Internship at The Boeing Company
- Operations, Logistics, and Personnel Management Officer at United States Coast Guard
- Superintendent, Operations, Supply and Navigator at United States Coast Guard
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance Candidate - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
- - Risk Management Systems